Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Is Spirituality male or female in origin

men women bible religion god

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#46    Paranoid Android

Paranoid Android

????????

• 27,267 posts

• Paranoid Android... Gorram it kid, let's frak this thing and go home! Make it so!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 09:31 AM

View PostAsteroidX, on 15 January 2013 - 08:48 AM, said:

Why would spirituality come from "God" and not all the other religions dead or living that exist. They all draw from the same spiritual energy ?
Spirituality came from God - that is, the ability to perceive and comprehend concepts such as God. From that came religion - including all those living and dead religions you mention. Without spirituality, though, mankind could not conceive if the idea of religion.

Edited by Paranoid Android, 15 January 2013 - 09:32 AM.

Posted Image

My blog is now taking a new direction.  Dedicated to my father who was a great inspiration in my life, I wish to honour his memory (RIP, dad) by sharing with the world what he had always kept to himself.  More details, http://www.unexplain...showentry=27811

#47    Crikey

Crikey

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 216 posts

• I just keep getting stronger..

Posted 15 January 2013 - 07:22 PM

View PostAsteroidX, on 15 January 2013 - 08:48 AM, said:

Why would spirituality come from "God" and not all the other religions dead or living that exist. They all draw from the same spiritual energy ?

Only Christianity has the Son of God himself in it, spot the difference?..;)
Yes, there's a Spiritual Energy flooding the universe, Jesus called it The Word (and Kenobi called it The Force),and we have to tune our minds into its wavelength in order to tap into it. Jesus was quite clear that HE --and only HE-- was the way to it.
By tuning into HIM, we automatically tune into the Spiritual energy of the universe.
Jesus said - "Enter through the narrow gate, for wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it,but small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it."(Matt 7:13)

Posted Image

#48    Crikey

Crikey

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 216 posts

• I just keep getting stronger..

Posted 15 January 2013 - 10:56 PM

PS- to tune into The Force, we first have to simply like Jesus-
"You're my friends if you follow me. I don't call you servants, but I call you friends"- (John 15:15)

and when we make that connection the Force automatically begins downloading through the 'Jesus Stargate' from him into us-
"On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you" (John 14:20)

Bear Grylls is a good example of the supercharging effect the Force has on us-
He said "My Christian faith is my backbone" more than once in his shows.
Posted Image

Incidentally, when the body dies, the soul flies straight through the Jesus Stargate to Jesus like a locked-on missile IF we've connected with him him during our lifetime.

Modern military parlance for a missile that loses its lock after launch is to say that its "gone stupid", possibly tying in to this 'lost souls' verse-
"Ungodly men,wandering stars for whom the blackness of darkness is reserved forever" (Jude 1:4-19)

Where is the 'Jesus Stargate? We don't know, it could be on the other side of the known universe..

Posted Image

In fact Jesus's mates asked him the same question-
"Thomas said to him, 'Lord, we don’t know where you are going, so how can we know the way?'
Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me" (John 14:5)

The bottom line is that Jesus is a thoroughly nice guy, so who the hell wouldn't want to be his pal?

Edited by Crikey, 15 January 2013 - 11:00 PM.

#49    dogonstar111

dogonstar111

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 20 posts

• If you find yourself being played like a musical instrument make sure that you are not being fingered when you really want to be plucked

Posted 16 January 2013 - 01:25 AM

View PostCrikey, on 15 January 2013 - 10:56 PM, said:

PS- to tune into The Force, we first have to simply like Jesus-
"You're my friends if you follow me. I don't call you servants, but I call you friends"- (John 15:15)

and when we make that connection the Force automatically begins downloading through the 'Jesus Stargate' from him into us-
"On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you" (John 14:20)

Bear Grylls is a good example of the supercharging effect the Force has on us-
He said "My Christian faith is my backbone" more than once in his shows.
Posted Image

Incidentally, when the body dies, the soul flies straight through the Jesus Stargate to Jesus like a locked-on missile IF we've connected with him him during our lifetime.

Modern military parlance for a missile that loses its lock after launch is to say that its "gone stupid", possibly tying in to this 'lost souls' verse-
"Ungodly men,wandering stars for whom the blackness of darkness is reserved forever" (Jude 1:4-19)

Where is the 'Jesus Stargate? We don't know, it could be on the other side of the known universe..

Posted Image

In fact Jesus's mates asked him the same question-
"Thomas said to him, 'Lord, we don’t know where you are going, so how can we know the way?'
Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me" (John 14:5)

The bottom line is that Jesus is a thoroughly nice guy, so who the hell wouldn't want to be his pal?
/
Thats all very lovely stuff but what relevance has it got to the current market price of fish

Also tagged with men, women, bible, religion, god

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users