Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Most scariest experience in the bush?

woods bush forest werewolf

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#16    DKO

DKO

Ω is Futile.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,837 posts

• When you hear hoofbeats behind you, don't expect to see a zebra - Unless you're in Africa...

Posted 16 February 2013 - 04:36 AM

When I was younger we went camping out in the bush. Later that night we thought we could hear someone screaming "heeeeelp". A really slow drawn out help. After a while we realised it was a sheep someone making the noise. :wacko:

The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe it. - Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Confucius Says:

Man who runs behind car gets exhausted.

Man who wants pretty nurse must be patient.

#17    Synyster Gates

Synyster Gates

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 58 posts

• "You don't play guitar with your neck, brah...You play it with your bumbum."

Posted 10 March 2013 - 07:47 AM

View PostLikely Guy, on 22 January 2013 - 06:07 AM, said:

Oh, sorry R.B. jr.. This is a case of mistaken identity. My brother knew the Blackmore's from Burns Lake. One of them was named Richard.

I didn't know that you named yourself after the more famous 'Ritchie Blackmore'. As an aside, I used to go to school with Bill Murray.

Sorry. :)

It's quite alright. But you see, my username is only that of a musician. I am really inspired by Ritchie Blackmore from Deep Purple, so I threw his name in and put a Jr. behind it. :)

There's nowhere to run and hide, when you're living to die!
Stuck alone inside your head,
better off dead!
The phone would ring in the empty house,
no one's around!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users