Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Nature/God

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#61    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 3,728 posts

• The greatest story ever told is Your story.

Posted 15 January 2013 - 05:28 AM

View PostZaphod222, on 15 January 2013 - 04:53 AM, said:

You have just discovered Baruch Spinoza, and all on your own.
Good job. However, if you had done some basic reading on philosphy, you could have saved the effort of re-inventing the wheel :-)

Its ok to reinvent the wheel. That way you can take credit for your own thought processes.

The letter kills but The Spirit gives life. 2 Corinthians 3:6

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

#62    MissJatti

MissJatti

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,357 posts

• There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.

Posted 19 January 2013 - 10:58 AM

View PostThe Id3al Experience, on 10 January 2013 - 12:32 AM, said:

I like your concept of God, and tend to agree apart from a little of my own meaning also.

Question for you. Now if you beleive God is Nature, then Do you beleive Nature/God, is a force with consious 'thought'. Does Nature really have a mind of its own, or is Nature/God an automatic thing based on course and effect?

Kind Regards,
Me :)

I'm truly sorry for the late reply
Yes I do believe what religion calls god, science calls nature. But do I believe god itself, I think not. Therefore I'd say nature is based on course and effect. But I think also, there is a unknown forces that is integrated with nature. People pray to god, but does god listen. NO!!! Nature does not have ears. But because this unknown force, nature has its mind of it own.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users