Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

I need some explaining

denomshelp demonic

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#16    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 6,631 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 07:44 PM

View Postmfrmboy, on 11 January 2013 - 06:39 PM, said:

Good thing you were not on my property.
Good chance the dogs would have got you or you would be shot at.
I love target practice. :yes:

You don't need some explaining
what you need are some manners
and learning boundaries.

Agree with the dog bit and the last 3 lines.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#17    Jor-el

Jor-el

Knight of the Most High God

• 7,441 posts

• We are the sum of all that is, and has been. We will be the sum of our choices.

Posted 12 January 2013 - 09:34 PM

View Postcoffeecoffee, on 09 January 2013 - 08:49 PM, said:

Ok so my friend and I were crossing through a neighbor hood to get to this country club. When we walked in front of this one house(IT was needed to get to the club, also we would need to cross through his yard), he slowly opened the door and stuck out with left arm. My friend and I looked at each other and ignored it. I looked back again and he (A 15 or 16 year old male teenager)
was staring at me, silently. After crossing through his yard and while in his back yard (Pretty big back yard) we looked back again. And THERE HE WAS AGAIN!!!!! he was standing, still and un moving, on his back  raised deck/porch. As any obnoctious teenager would, I gave him the finger. The rest of the day went just fine. Three days later(Today) I was on the bus listening to SAIL by AWOL Nation, and the kid in front of me( a seventh grader) slowly reached out his left arm. After that, almost to my stop, this kindergartner got off at his stop. While his 5 siblings continued to walk down the street, he looked back into my eyes, as the bus rolled away. now by now, I was pretty scared. And just now my dog walks in, whining, sitting perfectly (unusual), and whining.

Please someone help me!! I want to know if there is a demon, and if so howe do I get rid of it! please . thank you.

If someone gave you the finger and a few days later you saw them, how would they be looking at you?

Posted Image

"Man is not the centre. God does not exist for the sake of man. Man does not exist for his own sake."

-C. S. Lewis

#18    NiteMarcher

NiteMarcher

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 294 posts

• Until We Meet Again--Peace, Health & Wealth to You

Posted 13 January 2013 - 05:24 AM

It sounds pretty strange to me that a "country club" wouldn't have a proper entrance, which I'm sure it does. But, more than likely you were perhaps looking to take a short cut there, thus leading you to cross through someone's property.  If this is the case, than I'd highly suggest you use the proper route the next time you plan to go. To make matters worst, after crossing through someone's back yard property, you than turned around to flip this person the "bird."  I'll be honest with you here, if I or my family found two unknown people walking through our back yard where the little one's may be outside playing,  and than have the nerve to turn around and "flip" us the bird--wow---this is when you'll probably see some real flesh & blood demons popping out of my house--and the both of you most likely won't be walking anywhere after that stunt.

Believe what you want and I'll believe whatever I want...it's an open field, and
everyone is given a chance at making a home run...

#19    Lava_Lady

Lava_Lady

Official UM Asylum Resident

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,832 posts

• Wha? /:0\

Posted 13 January 2013 - 07:48 AM

You were trespassing.  That's very disrespectful as well as illegal.  You do not need to go through this person's property.  you probably scared the kid by trespassing and then made things worse by flipping him off.  If you did that on my property and I saw you I would call the cops.  In this day and age you're lucky you did not get shot for trespassing.

You should reconsider ever doing that again.  You would be so grounded if I were your mother.

Edited by Lava_Lady, 13 January 2013 - 07:51 AM.

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function."  - F. Scott Fitzgerald

#20    mfrmboy

mfrmboy

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 520 posts

• Beam Moo Up!

Posted 14 January 2013 - 02:22 PM

View PostLiquid Gardens, on 11 January 2013 - 06:58 PM, said:

Judging by your first paragraph, sounds like he's not the only one who needs to learn boundaries.  And unless you live in Texas, you may want to brush up on the law also.

Guarantee they come on my propery they would only do it once.....

I live in the country, my property is totally fenced in topped with electric wire.
Someone comes on my property they are there for ill intention.

Edited by mfrmboy, 14 January 2013 - 02:35 PM.

One man's TOOL is another man's TOY ! :tu:

#21    Liquid Gardens

Liquid Gardens

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,514 posts

• "Or is it just remains of vibrations from echoes long ago"

Posted 14 January 2013 - 05:48 PM

View Postmfrmboy, on 14 January 2013 - 02:22 PM, said:

Guarantee they come on my propery they would only do it once.....

I live in the country, my property is totally fenced in topped with electric wire.
Someone comes on my property they are there for ill intention.

Not all 'ill intention' justifies summary execution.  But thanks for reinforcing that we should require a lot more education and certification prior to allowing ownership of guns, assuming you are as unclear on how to legally respond to trespassers as you sound.

"You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into"
"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence" - C. Hitchens
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself - and you are the easiest person to fool" - Richard Feynman

#22    mfrmboy

mfrmboy

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 520 posts

• Beam Moo Up!

Posted 14 January 2013 - 06:13 PM

Execution ??  Never said I would kill anybody.
But just in case I got a friend with a backhoe and the gators in the swamp are always hungry.
It is advised to stay off my property. As the no tresspassing signs say.

One man's TOOL is another man's TOY ! :tu:

#23    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 6,631 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 14 January 2013 - 08:48 PM

View Postmfrmboy, on 14 January 2013 - 06:13 PM, said:

Execution ??  Never said I would kill anybody.
But just in case I got a friend with a backhoe and the gators in the swamp are always hungry.
It is advised to stay off my property. As the no tresspassing signs say.
if the signs are there, then the trespassers get what ever comes to them.....illiteracy should not be an excuse either. :whistle:

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#24    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,185 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 15 January 2013 - 01:35 AM

Try respecting someone's property and don't be giving them the finger.  You had no business there and you know it.

Also tagged with denomshelp, demonic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users