Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Seeing my Aura?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1    twlott

twlott

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 04:09 PM

I have been attempting to see my own Aura using mirrors.   When i concentrate on my head I can start seeing something white appearing around my shoulders and head.  but when I look at it difecly it goes away.  When i first started trying it it was only about a inch from my body but now it is growing to be about 4 or 5 inches from my body.

Is that my aura or are my eyes playing tricks on me?

#2    Ryu

Ryu

Born to fail.

• 4,494 posts

• If not watched closely, the seed of violence can utterly consume you.

Posted 10 January 2013 - 04:31 PM

It's called "macular fatigue".
When you stare fixedly at something then other parts of the eye get tired and the receptors get, basically, over stimulated.
It's ok though, I once thought I could see auras too doing the same thing you did and the "aura" looked exactly the same regardless of what I looked at..live or not.

Understanding basic biology and physics is our greatest ally.

#3    twlott

twlott

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 04:40 PM

I have tried it as well on a bright green cup with the i saw a orange glow around it.  is that the same thing that you explained in your reply?

#4    Ryu

Ryu

Born to fail.

• 4,494 posts

• If not watched closely, the seed of violence can utterly consume you.

Posted 13 January 2013 - 04:32 PM

View Posttwlott, on 10 January 2013 - 04:40 PM, said:

I have tried it as well on a bright green cup with the i saw a orange glow around it.  is that the same thing that you explained in your reply?

Yes. There is actually an experiment I seen on a website where you had two large circles or something..each one a different color and you were to stare at a dot that lay between the two colored circles. Eventually you would see, out of your peripheral vision a "aura" surrounding the circles. The aura was the opposing color of the circle it surrounded..so yes...this is what I refer to.

#5    Shadow_Masta

Shadow_Masta

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 05:22 PM

Seeing auras is actually quite complex, you have to be able to tap into someone elses energy, and as far as seein your own aura, you must be 100% in tune with your own soul. It is something I have yet to master myself, but I am working towards it. You must sync your heart, mind, and soul.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users