Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Spiritual jokes.

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 11,506 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 10 January 2013 - 04:29 PM

I'm board, kids are all sick again, and I am stuck at home taking care of them. I'll go first.

Please no bigoted jokes.

Jesus, a priest, and a peritioner are sitting in a boat fishing.

Jesus: "Well gentleman I have to go number 2." He steps off of the boat waks across the water does the deed behind a bush, walks across the water and comes back.

Priest: "You know what?, I have to releave myself aswell." He Gets up, walks across the water, takes a pee, walks back.

The peritioner: he waits a while. He gets a little fidgety. Looking very nervouse over the side of the boat, he says "Well... It's about fiath right?... I have got to go bad."

He gets up steps off the boat and sinks.

Then Jesus  then turns to the priest and says,

" do you think we should have told him about the rocks?"

The priest shrugs

Edited by Seeker79, 10 January 2013 - 04:31 PM.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#2    Ryu

Ryu

Born to fail.

• 3,728 posts

• One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it. ~ Master Oogway, Kung Fu Panda

Posted 10 January 2013 - 05:18 PM

Ummm...I don't get it.

#3    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 3,729 posts

• The greatest story ever told is Your story.

Posted 10 January 2013 - 05:32 PM

Lol

This may sound strange but I was doing a comedy routine in my shower the other day and some of my jokes could have fit in here but of course I cant remember them.... hopefully somebody's funny...

The letter kills but The Spirit gives life. 2 Corinthians 3:6

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

#4    Sean93

Sean93

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

• WRATH

Posted 10 January 2013 - 05:45 PM

POPULAR

Once I saw this guy on a bridge about to jump. I said, "Don't do it!" He said, "Nobody loves me." I said, "God loves you. Do you believe in God?"

He said, "Yes." I said, "Are you a Christian or a Jew?" He said, "A Christian." I said, "Me, too! Protestant or Catholic?" He said, "Protestant." I said, "Me, too! What franchise?" He said, "Baptist." I said, "Me, too! Northern Baptist or Southern Baptist?" He said, "Northern Baptist." I said, "Me, too! Northern Conservative Baptist or Northern Liberal Baptist?"

He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist." I said, "Me, too! Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region, or Northern Conservative Baptist Eastern Region?" He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region." I said, "Me, too!"

Northern Conservative†Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1879, or Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1912?" He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1912." I said, "Die, heretic!" And I pushed him over.

"Be peaceful, be courteous, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery."

“To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.”

#5    Sean93

Sean93

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

• WRATH

Posted 10 January 2013 - 05:47 PM

A Mormon told me that they don't drink coffee. I said, "A cup of coffee every day gives you wonderful benefits." He said, "Like what?" I said, "Well, it keeps you from being Mormon ..."

When I was a kid, I used to pray every night for a new bike. Then I realised, the Lord doesn't work that way. So I just stole one and asked Him to forgive me ... and I got it!

"Be peaceful, be courteous, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery."

“To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.”

#6    sutemi

sutemi

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 05:47 PM

What did the Buddhist say to the hot dog vendor? Answer--- Can you make me one with everything.

Hope the kids better soon.

Edited by sutemi, 10 January 2013 - 05:53 PM.

#7    CuriousGreek

CuriousGreek

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 583 posts

• Dang!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 05:51 PM

View PostSean93, on 10 January 2013 - 05:45 PM, said:

Once I saw this guy on a bridge about to jump. I said, "Don't do it!" He said, "Nobody loves me." I said, "God loves you. Do you believe in God?"
He said, "Yes." I said, "Are you a Christian or a Jew?" He said, "A Christian." I said, "Me, too! Protestant or Catholic?" He said, "Protestant." I said, "Me, too! What franchise?" He said, "Baptist." I said, "Me, too! Northern Baptist or Southern Baptist?" He said, "Northern Baptist." I said, "Me, too! Northern Conservative Baptist or Northern Liberal Baptist?"
He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist." I said, "Me, too! Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region, or Northern Conservative Baptist Eastern Region?" He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region." I said, "Me, too!"
Northern Conservative†Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1879, or Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1912?" He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1912." I said, "Die, heretic!" And I pushed him over.
LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

Αν ανάμεσα σ’ όλον τον κόσμο,
νιώθεις πως δεν υπάρχουνε λύσεις,
τότε μόνο δυο μάτια μπορούνε,
να σε κάνουν να θέλεις να ζήσεις.

#8    sutemi

sutemi

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 06:57 PM

A couple had two mischievous sons. They were at their wits end and a friend told them there was a clergyman who had a good record of disciplining kids so they contacted him. He said,” Okay, but I will work with them one at a time”. So they took the youngest boy first.

So the clergyman sat him down and asked him sternly,” where is God?”. The boy didn’t answer, so the clergyman asked in an even sterner tone, “Where is God?”. Again the boy didn’t answer, so the clergyman raised his voice even more and shook his finger in the boy’s face, “WHERE IS GOD?

At that the bolted from the room and ran home and hid in his bedroom his elder brother found him and said,” What happened? ” The younger brother replied, “We are in big trouble this time. God is missing and they think we did it!”  

Edited by sutemi, 10 January 2013 - 07:02 PM.

#9    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,181 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 10 January 2013 - 07:03 PM

A truck driver used to amuse himself by running over lawyers he saw walking down the side of the road. Every time he saw a lawyer walking along the road, he swerved to hit him and there would be a loud "THUMP". Then he would swerve back on the road.
One day, as the truck driver was driving along the road he saw a priest hitchhiking. He thought he would do a good deed and pulled the truck over.
"Where are you going, Father?" The truck driver asked.
"I'm going to the church 5 miles down the road," replied the priest.
"No problem, Father! I'll give you a lift. Climb in the truck." The happy priest climbed into the passenger seat and the truck driver continued down the road. Suddenly, the truck driver saw a lawyer walking down the road.
Instinctively he swerved to hit him. At the last moment he remembered there was a priest in the truck with him, so he swerved back to the road and narrowly missed the lawyer.
Certain he should've missed the lawyer, the truck driver was very surprised and immediately uneasy when he heard a loud "THUMP". He felt really guilty about his actions and so turned to the priest and said, "I'm really sorry Father. I almost hit that lawyer."
"That's okay," replied the priest. "I got him with the door."

#10    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,465 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 10 January 2013 - 07:33 PM

That's cute. Posted Image

#11    sutemi

sutemi

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 06:19 AM

Here's one of the all time classic vid clips you may have seen before by Dave Allen but just for those who haven't seen it here it is I still crack up when I see the clip even though its really old.

#12    Paranoid Android

Paranoid Android

????????

• 25,939 posts

• Paranoid Android... One Mippippi, two Mippippi, three Mippipi....

Posted 11 January 2013 - 07:22 AM

One of my favourite youtube clips, and yes I'm still a Trinitarian Christian after watching that clip :devil:

Posted Image

My blog is now taking a new direction.  Dedicated to my father who was a great inspiration in my life, I wish to honour his memory (RIP, dad) by sharing with the world what he had always kept to himself.  More details, http://www.unexplain...showentry=27811

#13    Winter Summer

Winter Summer

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 191 posts

• You're not where you left yourself.

Posted 11 January 2013 - 02:36 PM

Priest dies and goes to heaven.  Saint Pete tells him "Stay in the waiting room until called.  There's some interesting reading on the table for you. It's the original, unedited, unaltered version of the Bible."

Shortly thereafter, Saint Pete hears terrible wailing, grief, and moaning coming from the waiting room.  He rushes in to see what's the matter.

The priest is beside himself and keeps saying over and over "There's an R!"

"What are you carrying on about?" asks Saint Pete.

"This Bible", says the priest, "it says CelebRate!"

Silence often says much more
Than trying to say what's been said before.

#14    Beany

Beany

Government Agent

• 3,337 posts

• If music is the most universal language just think of me as one whole note. Nikki Giovanni

Posted 11 January 2013 - 02:55 PM

Here's my dad's favorite. What did Jesus on the cross say to his disciples? Paul, Paul, I can see your house from here.

#15    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 11,506 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 11 January 2013 - 05:34 PM

View Postsutemi, on 11 January 2013 - 06:19 AM, said:

Here's one of the all time classic vid clips you may have seen before by Dave Allen but just for those who haven't seen it here it is I still crack up when I see the clip even though its really old.

Thanks for that one, I picked up the "cruise ship" stomach flue  from my kids. I'm laying here in my bed with my stomach churning  trying not to chuckle..

Edited by Seeker79, 11 January 2013 - 05:42 PM.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users