Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

UFO filmed over Oneida Lake NY

ufo alien oneida lake happy valley

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1    chase7628

chase7628

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 03:35 AM

Here is the footage of the UFO

Video link: - actual UFO

This video was shot in may of 1998 a few months after the Phoenix lights were witnessed, this video takes place over Oneida Lake NY and was seen by 100's of people there are some news clips also loaded up on you tube and I will be uploading an expert round table discussion on the video later tonight. Military explanation for the event did not co inside with the video and witness times and as a result the investigator was asked to leave the military base and was told it was flares. The lights were so bright that 3 hours north of my location on Oneida Lake a lady in Massena NY witnessed the event!! Please take a minute and check this out and let me know what you think.....For years i have been looking for an answer, FOX news entered this into FOX's greatest UFO's ever captured also and to this day there is no explanation for what happened.

more videos:
- Fox 68 News Cast

and another

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTvDDJuSWNM&feature=youtu.be - Expert Analysis

Edited by chase7628, 11 January 2013 - 03:35 AM.

#2    JasonPollock

JasonPollock

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 04:41 AM

Hey Chase,

Definitely suspicious to me - especially due to the fact that the military's story did not coincide with the eyewitnesses stories (and we both know who is really correct), as well as the researcher being asked to leave the base etc. My guess is it was some sort of test that the military was conducting in upstate NY, for what purpose who knows...

Thanks for the videos and story, very interesting!

#3    coolguy

coolguy

Poltergeist

• 2,334 posts

• Star trek rules

Posted 11 January 2013 - 05:11 AM

Great find i would say thats the real deal ufo

#4    chase7628

chase7628

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 08:28 AM

official MUFON report uploaded to our website at www.happyvalleyincident.com --- look under the story tab for the report!

#5    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

• It is later than you think.

Posted 05 November 2013 - 07:48 PM

View Postchase7628, on 11 January 2013 - 03:35 AM, said:

Here is the footage of the UFO

This video was shot in may of 1998 a few months after the Phoenix lights were witnessed, this video takes place over Oneida Lake NY and was seen by 100's of people there are some news clips also loaded up on you tube and I will be uploading an expert round table discussion on the video later tonight. Military explanation for the event did not co inside with the video and witness times and as a result the investigator was asked to leave the military base and was told it was flares. The lights were so bright that 3 hours north of my location on Oneida Lake a lady in Massena NY witnessed the event!! Please take a minute and check this out and let me know what you think.....For years i have been looking for an answer, FOX news entered this into FOX's greatest UFO's ever captured also and to this day there is no explanation for what happened.

and another

That footage does indeed look like the Phoenix incident, and not that dissimilar to the Fraserburgh UFO or the Denbigh (Wales) sighting either.

Nice find.

:tu:

Posted Image

#6    BiffSplitkins

BiffSplitkins

Vertically Challenged

• 7,485 posts

• We all have a song inside us, it tells us who we are.

'John Doeber' fellow musician

Posted 05 November 2013 - 08:04 PM

I live in upstate NY and I'm very familiar with Onieda Lake. I swam in it, fished in it and camped on a few sides of it growing up.
I'm pretty sure that Hancock Field Air National Guard Base was fully active back in 1998. It's roughly 13 miles west of Lakeport NY where that Oneida Lake footage was captured.
Those could have very well been experimental drones, even back then. Last I knew Hancock was being used for drone testing.

Another possiblity is that Oneida Lake is a highly used recreational lake and there are plenty of campsites all around it. Those lights somewhat resemble sky lanterns to me as well.

"The problem with internet quotes is that you cant always depend on their accuracy" -Abraham Lincoln, 1864

Posted Image

#7    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 08:06 PM

View PostBiffSplitkins, on 05 November 2013 - 08:04 PM, said:

I live in upstate NY and I'm very familiar with Onieda Lake. I swam in it, fished in it and camped on a few sides of it growing up.
I'm pretty sure that Hancock Field Air National Guard Base was fully active back in 1998. It's roughly 13 miles west of Lakeport NY where that Oneida Lake footage was captured.
Those could have very well been experimental drones, even back then. Last I knew Hancock was being used for drone testing.

Another possiblity is that Oneida Lake is a highly used recreational lake and there are plenty of campsites all around it. Those lights somewhat resemble sky lanterns to me as well.

Find a drone that looks like that; experimental or otherwise.  Otherwise you may as well say chinese lanterns.

Posted Image

#8    qxcontinuum

qxcontinuum

Poltergeist

• 2,127 posts

• The age of stupid is upon us. Scientific conclusions are drawn from missing data, resuming to suppositions and guessing.

Posted 06 November 2013 - 12:46 AM

I don't see anything but lights. Why is this alien in origins?

#9    Star Man

Star Man

Apparition

• Closed
  • PipPip
  • 347 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 03:33 AM

That footage does indeed look like the Phoenix incident, and not that dissimilar to the Fraserburgh UFO or the Denbigh (Wales) sighting either.

Nice find.

All of them are a group of sphere UFOs act in the line formation.

Edited by Star Man, 06 November 2013 - 03:34 AM.

#10    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,486 posts

• I prefer to know, not just to believe.

Posted 06 November 2013 - 03:47 AM

View Postzoser, on 05 November 2013 - 07:48 PM, said:

Nice find.

:tu:

Yep, sure looks like flares to me.

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

#11    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 07:08 PM

View PostDBunker, on 06 November 2013 - 03:47 AM, said:

Yep, sure looks like flares to me.

Nah.  Swamp gas is far more believable.

Posted Image

#12    Mr.United_Nations

Mr.United_Nations

hi

• 9,270 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 08:59 PM

Swamp rats make swamp gas

#13    psyche101

psyche101

The Customer.

• 37,112 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:57 AM

View Postzoser, on 06 November 2013 - 07:08 PM, said:

Nah.  Swamp gas is far more believable.

It was good enough for J Allen Hynek, anyone who laughs at the term, do you think you have a better idea of the phenomena than the esteemed Hynek??

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users