Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

[Merged] UFO picture taken in Seattle


  • Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#16    ExoPaul

ExoPaul

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 96 posts
  • Joined:18 Feb 2012

Posted 12 January 2013 - 07:31 PM

haha.... can't believe the person posted it without even looking at what it could be! There we have a nice big lampost to the right of it and no obvious lamp or purpose to this feature in a street..... then further we down the street the exact same lampost WITH a lamp, identical to the UFO but in miniture, but connected to the lampost with a curved neck.... which when overlayed over the ufo/lampost fits perfectly! What bamboozles me is not the UFO but the lack of common sense the human race can have in the year of 2013!


#17    preacherman76

preacherman76

    Ntwadumela- He who greets with fire

  • Member
  • 12,665 posts
  • Joined:16 Jul 2007
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:in the depths of my mind

Posted 12 January 2013 - 07:37 PM

Oh, you guys are saying he rigged the pic to make a lamp post look like its hovering. Gottcha.

Some things are true, even if you dont believe them.

#18    Timonthy

Timonthy

    Placid

  • Member
  • 2,208 posts
  • Joined:30 Nov 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Melbourne, Aust.

Posted 12 January 2013 - 08:08 PM

View Postpreacherman76, on 12 January 2013 - 07:37 PM, said:

Oh, you guys are saying he rigged the pic to make a lamp post look like its hovering. Gottcha.
Well, either he rigged it or was too stupid to realise the blatantly obvious...

Posted Image


#19    Sakari

Sakari

    Rob Lester

  • Member
  • 14,449 posts
  • Joined:16 Aug 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

  • Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 12 January 2013 - 08:20 PM

View PostExoPaul, on 12 January 2013 - 07:31 PM, said:

haha.... can't believe the person posted it without even looking at what it could be! There we have a nice big lampost to the right of it and no obvious lamp or purpose to this feature in a street..... then further we down the street the exact same lampost WITH a lamp, identical to the UFO but in miniture, but connected to the lampost with a curved neck.... which when overlayed over the ufo/lampost fits perfectly! What bamboozles me is not the UFO but the lack of common sense the human race can have in the year of 2013!

View PostTimonthy, on 12 January 2013 - 08:08 PM, said:

Well, either he rigged it or was too stupid to realise the blatantly obvious...



Neither of these posts are inviting to new people......Wow

My posting, and visiting to the site have been drooping, either not interested anymore, or it is redundent, or replies like this.....

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm


#20    snowjoke

snowjoke

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Joined:25 Oct 2012

Posted 12 January 2013 - 08:34 PM

its a street light maybe he didn't fix it, trick of the light or something but he should've checked before claiming


#21    linttrap

linttrap

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 110 posts
  • Joined:10 Oct 2011

Posted 12 January 2013 - 09:21 PM



Mufon Report: On Dec. 30 2012 I was downtown killing time before meeting friends for a weekend of bringing in the new year, so I decided to take some photos of buildings and places around downtown Seattle which I found to be interesting.

It was an uneventful morning and I got several great photos of the area. Several days later I was reviewing my photos when I noticed this object apparently hovering above a building in one of them. I zoomed in on it and quickly realized the object does not look like an airplane or a helicopter.

http://beforeitsnews...ng-2440542.html

Edited by Still Waters, 12 January 2013 - 09:34 PM.
Shortened amount of copied text


#22    JesseCuster

JesseCuster

    Secret Jesus

  • Member
  • 3,800 posts
  • Joined:11 Jun 2011
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:Ireland

Posted 12 January 2013 - 10:19 PM

The video is from the "Alien Disclosure Project".  Surprise, surprise.


<snip, nm, I was mistaken>

Edited by Archimedes, 12 January 2013 - 10:23 PM.

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman

"If people put enough excrement in one pile they think they can safely claim that there must be something other than excrement in a pile that big." - stereologist

#23    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 19,031 posts
  • Joined:15 Feb 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Planet TEXAS

Posted 12 January 2013 - 10:32 PM

If it Flys like a Duck , then its a Light Pole ! :alien:

This is a Work in Progress!

#24    Esoteric Toad

Esoteric Toad

    Astral Projection

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 699 posts
  • Joined:04 Jul 2007
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Florida

  • Where does one get certified as an "Ancient Astronaut Theorist" or "Cryptozoologist"?

Posted 12 January 2013 - 10:36 PM

I thought the newer model alien space crafts were all triangles these days anyway. Unless of course this an alien with a penchant for restoring "classic" space ships. I especially like how you can visualize the lamp post arm and how it is simply painted out. I did the street view thing and couldn't get an exact view but enough to know this is just silly.


#25    Majikwayz

Majikwayz

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
  • Joined:05 May 2012
  • Gender:Male

Posted 12 January 2013 - 11:05 PM

it could be this.....http://www.army-technology.com/features/featureaeros-prototype-vertical-cargo-blimp-us-military/


#26    Majikwayz

Majikwayz

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
  • Joined:05 May 2012
  • Gender:Male

Posted 12 January 2013 - 11:08 PM

but its not....its a lampost....lmao


#27    Timonthy

Timonthy

    Placid

  • Member
  • 2,208 posts
  • Joined:30 Nov 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Melbourne, Aust.

Posted 13 January 2013 - 01:01 AM

View PostSakari, on 12 January 2013 - 08:20 PM, said:

Neither of these posts are inviting to new people......Wow

My posting, and visiting to the site have been drooping, either not interested anymore, or it is redundent, or replies like this.....
Sakari our posts are in reply to the article, not directed at anyone here. I don't know why you're singling out these 2 posts...

If the person had posted the picture here claiming it was a UFO then they would be met with much more harsh comments and they wouldn't be coming from me.

Edit: I guess I could have used a more neutral adjective than 'stupid'.

Edited by Timonthy, 13 January 2013 - 01:25 AM.

Posted Image


#28    Sakari

Sakari

    Rob Lester

  • Member
  • 14,449 posts
  • Joined:16 Aug 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

  • Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 13 January 2013 - 01:56 AM

View PostTimonthy, on 13 January 2013 - 01:01 AM, said:

Sakari our posts are in reply to the article, not directed at anyone here. I don't know why you're singling out these 2 posts...

If the person had posted the picture here claiming it was a UFO then they would be met with much more harsh comments and they wouldn't be coming from me.

Edit: I guess I could have used a more neutral adjective than 'stupid'.


Another reason I am not here as much.....I noticed that after it was to late to edit my post. My " witts" are going downhill with my age.....Sorry about that :)

That last Bigfoot topic ( on another forum ) took everything out of me, I apologize again.....I guess the Bif believers that hate skeptics did me in, and I take everything as a insult now......I will fix this :)

Edited by Sakari, 13 January 2013 - 02:05 AM.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm


#29    Timonthy

Timonthy

    Placid

  • Member
  • 2,208 posts
  • Joined:30 Nov 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Melbourne, Aust.

Posted 13 January 2013 - 02:26 AM

View PostSakari, on 13 January 2013 - 01:56 AM, said:

Another reason I am not here as much.....I noticed that after it was to late to edit my post. My " witts" are going downhill with my age.....Sorry about that :)

That last Bigfoot topic ( on another forum ) took everything out of me, I apologize again.....I guess the Bif believers that hate skeptics did me in, and I take everything as a insult now......I will fix this :)
Haha have faith, we're not all bad ;) No need to apologise, the crazies can have that effect on you! (And yes those BF topics can take it out of you, I usually keep away for the most part :w00t:)

Posted Image


#30    3.0

3.0

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 142 posts
  • Joined:08 Aug 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:USA

Posted 13 January 2013 - 02:54 AM

Nobody has picked up on the coincidence with the building.  The name of the building is "Dexter Horton Building";  the Horten Ho 229 was a Nazi flying wing jet.  A strange coincidence?





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users