Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 4 votes

911 inside job - for what?

• Please log in to reply
4446 replies to this topic

#1396    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 29,704 posts

• Keep Your Mach Up and Check Six

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:41 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 26 March 2013 - 01:19 PM, said:

That is completely wrong Sky, and we've discussed here before, I think with Raven.

I am right on the money. There are no explosions in the videos nor were bomb explosions heard.

For the record, Gordon Ross and Craig Furlong did seismic analysis, and their research showed that INDEED there was a significant seismic event recorded BEFORE the first plane struck.

Seismic monitors that was operated by Protec, did not record a hint of bomb explosions at ground zero.

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX

#1397    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 29,704 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:44 PM

View PostStundie, on 26 March 2013 - 08:52 AM, said:

No, you have been supplying bunk which you have deluded yourself is evidence...

On the contrary, facts and evidence have already shown that I am correct.

So tell us, in the videos I posted where people talk about hearing explosions and being blasted by material from the explosions, where they all deluded and none of them heard or were actually blasted by materials at GZ? Did they suffer from some sort of mass hallucination, or is it as I suspect, you that is hallucinating??

First of all, no evidence of explosives was found at ground zero, so where do you think the sounds could have been coming from?  Could it be from problems that New York City has suffered from for years?

Brent Blanchard is not an expert and he has been debunked by Jim Hoffman.

http://911research.w...iews/blanchard/

No he hasn't and it shows how easily you are duped, In fact, investigators have sided with Brent Blanchard in his conclusion.

#1398    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 29,704 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:51 PM

View PostStundie, on 26 March 2013 - 06:25 PM, said:

I didn't realise that Gordon Ross had done a seismic analysis....

http://www.journalof...longAndRoss.pdf

I've just read through it and I thought that there was no seismic evidence because the bombs at the WTC back in 93 didn't register either...(If I recall correctly!)

Thanks for that.

You should thank me for this.

Posted Image
Posted Image

The report issued by Lamont-Doherty includes various graphs showing the seismic readings produced by the planes crashing into the two towers as well as the later collapse of both buildings. WhatReallyHappened.com chooses to display only one graph (Graph 1), which shows the readings over a 30-minute time span.

On that graph, the 8- and 10-second collapses appear — misleadingly — as a pair of sudden spikes. Lamont-Doherty's 40-second plot of the same data (Graph 2) gives a much more detailed picture: The seismic waves — blue for the South Tower, red for the North Tower — start small and then escalate as the buildings rumble to the ground. Translation: no bombs.

#1399    Stundie

Stundie

Poltergeist

• 2,541 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 07:08 PM

View Postskyeagle409, on 26 March 2013 - 06:41 PM, said:

I am right on the money. There are no explosions in the videos nor were bomb explosions heard.
Of course they were not explosions in the videos.

Everyone at GZ was just suffering from mass hallucination, it's a good job we have an internet debunking warrior armed with his pantomime skills to set everyone else straight. :blink: lol

View Postskyeagle409, on 26 March 2013 - 06:41 PM, said:

Seismic monitors that was operated by Protec, did not record a hint of bomb explosions at ground zero.
I'll tell you the problem here sonshine....

Protec have never shown us these seismic records they claim to have!

Of course, with your fantastic imagination, you will pretend they exist. lol

There is no such thing as magic, just magicians and fools.

#1400    Stundie

Stundie

Poltergeist

• 2,541 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 07:15 PM

View Postskyeagle409, on 26 March 2013 - 06:44 PM, said:

On the contrary, facts and evidence have already shown that I am correct.
  • Robert Jones doesn't say an elevator was crashing, he says that he heard from others (Which isn't evidence, but HEARSAY!! hahahahahaha!! Which makes a completel mockery of what you think consists as evidence!) that the explosion blew off the doors to the elevator, that is not evidence the elevator was crashing down. Talk about misconstruing evidence to shoe horn into your everyone heard elevators falling.
  • The account of Kim Dunlap is from an incident in 2000 in which an elevator slammed into a ceiling. Are you suggesting that elevators slammed into ceilings on 9/11? :blink:
  • Like you, popular mechanics were not at GZ and the explosions in the WTC back in 93 didn't produce any seismic evidence, making the entire point moot.
  • Van Romero who initially said the building was demolished with explosive, changes his mind and wasn't there at GZ on 9/11. So not sure how his opinion disproves that of the many people who heard/saw/felt explosions.
  • Then you have a single quote from David Kravette who says he saw a couple of elevators on fire which caused an explosion.
Out of all of these, there is only one fact which supports your assertion...lol..But what you fail to understand is that others there are plenty of others who witnesses explosions who were not near any lifts. lol

First of all, no evidence of explosives was found at ground zero, so where do you think the sounds could have been coming from?
No evidence was found because none was looked for.

The sounds of explosions came from many different places. Those at GZ seem think there were bombs or explosives.

Could it be from problems that New York City has suffered from for years?
What internet debunking warriors in a panto stylee who think they know better?? lol

No he hasn't and it shows how easily you are duped, In fact, investigators have sided with Brent Blanchard in his conclusion.
Jim Hoffmans critque of Blanchard is perfectly founded and the fact that Blanchard has not responded to his criticisms shows us all that he suffers from the same problems as you...lol

#1401    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 29,704 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 07:17 PM

View PostStundie, on 26 March 2013 - 07:08 PM, said:

Of course they were not explosions in the videos.

Glad you cleared that up because no evidence of explosives were found at ground zero, which helps to explain why you don't see explosions in the videos.

They should! After all, It was their monitors that recorded the events.

#1402    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 29,704 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 07:19 PM

View PostStundie, on 26 March 2013 - 07:08 PM, said:

They should! After all, it was their equipment that recorded the events that day.

#1403    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 29,704 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 07:21 PM

View PostStundie, on 26 March 2013 - 07:15 PM, said:

• he saw a couple of elevators on fire which caused an explosion.
Out of all of these, there is only one fact which supports your assertion...lol..But what you fail to understand is that others there are plenty of others who witnesses explosions who were not near any lifts. lol
No evidence was found because none was looked for.

No one heard any bomb explosions.

The sounds of explosions came from many different places.

Not from bombs

#1404    Stundie

Stundie

Poltergeist

• 2,541 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 07:24 PM

View Postskyeagle409, on 26 March 2013 - 06:51 PM, said:

You should thank me for this.

Posted Image
Posted Image

The report issued by Lamont-Doherty includes various graphs showing the seismic readings produced by the planes crashing into the two towers as well as the later collapse of both buildings. WhatReallyHappened.com chooses to display only one graph (Graph 1), which shows the readings over a 30-minute time span.

On that graph, the 8- and 10-second collapses appear — misleadingly — as a pair of sudden spikes. Lamont-Doherty's 40-second plot of the same data (Graph 2) gives a much more detailed picture: The seismic waves — blue for the South Tower, red for the North Tower — start small and then escalate as the buildings rumble to the ground. Translation: no bombs.
Utter nonsense. Maybe you should try reading Ross and Furlongs paper which shows you how and why the Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory orignally showed that the seismic activity was recorded 14 and 17 seconds earlier, until it was revised by the NIST.

#1405    Stundie

Stundie

Poltergeist

• 2,541 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 07:29 PM

View Postskyeagle409, on 26 March 2013 - 07:17 PM, said:

Glad you cleared that up because no evidence of explosives were found at ground zero, which helps to explain why you don't see explosions in the videos.
You do not get irony do you?? lol

Because everyone at GZ was just suffering from mass hallucination hey Skyeagle.... :w00t:

View Postskyeagle409, on 26 March 2013 - 07:17 PM, said:

They should! After all, It was their monitors that recorded the events.
Yes they should, shouldn't they. Otherwise it's is nothing more than hearsay.

I love the double standards in your application of what constitues as evidence. Eyewitnesses are not evidence, yet someone who tells a eyewitness what they saw is evidence or better still, telling us seismic equipment didn't record any activity while not releasing the data is rock, solid evidence. :w00t:

#1406    Stundie

Stundie

Poltergeist

• 2,541 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 07:31 PM

View Postskyeagle409, on 26 March 2013 - 07:21 PM, said:

No one heard any bomb explosions.
Sorry but there were people at GZ who would disagree with you. Like those firefighters in the videos I posted who swore blind they were explosives going off as they climbed the stairs.

View Postskyeagle409, on 26 March 2013 - 07:21 PM, said:

Not from bombs
Sorry but seeing as you were not there at GZ and you have no fricking idea, I will take that statement with a pinch of salt. lol

#1407    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 29,704 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 07:34 PM

View PostStundie, on 26 March 2013 - 07:15 PM, said:

Jim Hoffmans critque of Blanchard is perfectly founded and the fact that Blanchard has not responded to his criticisms shows us all that he suffers from the same problems as you...lol

On the contrary, investigators, civil and structural engneers have sided with Brent Blanchard.

View PostStundie, on 26 March 2013 - 07:24 PM, said:

Utter nonsense.

How amusing. There is nothing in that seismic data that even remotely suggest the use of explosives and look what you posted.

#1408    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 29,704 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 07:36 PM

View PostStundie, on 26 March 2013 - 07:29 PM, said:

You do not get irony do you??

1. No evidence of explosions in the videos
2. No sound of explosions during the collapase of the WTC buildings
3. No seismic data depicting bomb explosions at ground zero

That's three strikes.

#1409    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 29,704 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 07:38 PM

View PostStundie, on 26 March 2013 - 07:31 PM, said:

Sorry but there were people at GZ who would disagree with you.

Considering that no evidence of explosives of any kind was ever recovered at ground zero, nor even presented to the media, then GZ agrees with me, not you.

#1410    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 29,704 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 07:39 PM

View PostStundie, on 26 March 2013 - 07:29 PM, said:

I love the double standards in your application of what constitues as evidence. E

Show us evidence of explosives at ground zero. If you are unable to do so, then you have no case.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users