Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 4 votes

911 inside job - for what?

• Please log in to reply
4446 replies to this topic

#1441    Stundie

Stundie

Poltergeist

• 2,541 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 11:35 PM

View Postskyeagle409, on 26 March 2013 - 10:55 PM, said:

In regards to "no evidence of explosives on the steel, if there were, then there would have been evidence of detonation cords and blasting caps. None were found.

Posted Image
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I take it you have never heard of wireless technology...lol

I suppose that this is the only way to connect to the internet......lol
Posted Image

Columns are fully loaded with explosives and hooked

As for the no evidence that fire weaken the WTC steel.

Posted Image

None of it was examined by the NIST

WTC Pre-Collapse Bowing Debunks 9/11 "Controlled Demolition" Theory

Indications of the Imminent Collapse
of the World Trade Center Buildings
Disprove Explosives Theory

"The NYPD aviation unit reported critical information about the impending collapse of the buildings." They could see that the exterior steel beams of the buildings were bowing. You can see the inward bowing of the steel columns in pictures of both WTC 2, (the first building to collapse) and WTC 1 (the second building to collapse.)
Buckling Steel

Dr. Shyam Sunder, lead investigator for NIST's building and fire safety investigation into the WTC disaster, said, "While the buildings were able to withstand the initial impact of the aircraft, the resulting fires that spread through the towers weakened support columns and floors that had fireproofing dislodged by the impacts. This eventually led to collapse as the perimeter columns were pulled inward by the sagging floors and buckled." "The reason the towers collapsed is because the fireproofing was dislodged," according to Sunder. If the fireproofing had remained in place, Sunder said, the fires would have burned out and moved on without weakening key elements to the point of structural collapse." - Latest Findings From NIST World Trade Center Investigation Released

"According to Shyam Sunder, the concave bowing of the steel was seen on the sides of the towersopposite where the planes hit them. At 10:06 a.m. that morning, an officer in a police helicopter reported that ``it's not going to take long before the north tower comes down.'' This was 20 minutes before it collapsed. In another radio transmission at 10:21 a.m., the officer said he saw buckling in the north tower's southern face, Shyam Sunder said."

"Engineers believe the bowing of the exterior steel beams near the flame-engulfed floors was the critical "triggering point" because that's the direction each tower tiltedas it came crashing down."
"The report includes photographs taken from police helicopters showing the bending columns."

Key findings include:
  • Floor sagging and exposure to high temperatures caused the perimeter columns to bow inward and buckle—a process that spread across the faces of the buildings.
  • Even though the jet fuel on the planes burned off in the first few minutes after impact, there was enough office furniture to sustain intense fires for at least an hour.
  • The original builders of the twin towers and those who later renovated the structures did not have a clear technical standard for deciding on how much insulation to use around the structural beams, many of which gave way in the intense heat.
Read more here: Police, Firemen and Civilians Saw Warning Signs of Collapse of the Twin Towers on September 11th 2001
Sorry but police, firemen and civilians do not have the experience or expertise to see the warning signs and are not qualified to make that judgement.

Just like they are not qualified or have the expertise to identify molten steel or explosions apparently...lol

Now, what was that you said about no examinations, observations, or, no evidence that fire weaken steel?
It ain't just what I said, it is what your bible the NIST said about their report into WTC7....lol

Its hilarious watching you claim that these police, firemen and civilians do no have the expertise to identify molten steel or explosives, but then in the next breath, they have the expertise and knowledge to determine the warning signs a building is going to collapse.

The funniest part is that you do not see how pathetic your arguments are and how dumb you look everytime you hypocritically contradict yourself without realising what you are doing....lol

There is no such thing as magic, just magicians and fools.

#1442    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 30,286 posts

• Keep Your Mach Up and Check Six

Posted 26 March 2013 - 11:38 PM

View PostStundie, on 26 March 2013 - 11:35 PM, said:

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I take it you have never heard of wireless technology...

But, you have implied that explosives were used and yet, you have provided not one shred of evidence, while on the other hand you have been debunked and refuted with undeniable evidence, and that is what counts. :yes:
As I have said, no evidence, no case.

The funniest part is that you do not see how pathetic your arguments are and how dumb you look everytime you hypocritically contradict yourself without realising what you are doing....lol

The amusing part is that you have failed to refute the evidence. :w00t:

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX

#1443    Stundie

Stundie

Poltergeist

• 2,541 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 11:40 PM

View Postskyeagle409, on 26 March 2013 - 11:29 PM, said:

None, whatsoever. No detonation cords nor blasting caps nor any evidence of explosives for that matter, not even on video, audio nor from seismic monitors. Without evidence, you have no case..
So now because the only way to set explosives off is with detonation cord....hahahahahahahahaha!!!

Jesus, the stupidity of your arguments is the equivalent of you pointing out that someone has there pants down, while you are standing there with your pockets folded out, with your zip undone exposing yourself, looking like a trouser elephant. :w00t:  lol

The thing is, you are serious...you think this is a serious argument...lol

#1444    Stundie

Stundie

Poltergeist

• 2,541 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 11:41 PM

View Postskyeagle409, on 26 March 2013 - 11:38 PM, said:

But, you have implied that explosives were used and yet, you have provided not one shred of evidence, while on the other hand you have been debunked and refuted with undeniable evidence, and that is what counts. :yes:

As I have said, no evidence, no case.

The amusing part is that you have failed to refute the evidence. :w00t:
Oh the irony, it if was pill, you would be at the morgue lying on a slab, over dosed on it...lol

#1445    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 30,286 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 11:42 PM

Its hilarious watching you claim that these police, firemen and civilians do no have the expertise to identify molten steel or explosives, but then in the next breath, they have the expertise and knowledge to determine the warning signs a building is going to collapse.

How amusing considering that it doesn't take an expert to observe a buckling building to understand that the building is buckling.

View PostStundie, on 26 March 2013 - 11:41 PM, said:

Oh the irony, it if was pill, you would be at the morgue lying on a slab, over dosed on it...lol

That doesn't work, and the work for you is to come up with explosive evidence, which you have failed to do.

#1446    Stundie

Stundie

Poltergeist

• 2,541 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 11:45 PM

View Postskyeagle409, on 26 March 2013 - 11:42 PM, said:

How amusing considering that it doesn't take an expert to observe a buckling building to understand that the building is buckling.
Yes it does.

Only a structural engineer has the capability, expertise and knowledge to make that call according to your OWN logic... :blink:

Therefore you have no case...lol

View Postskyeagle409, on 26 March 2013 - 11:42 PM, said:

That doesn't work, and the work for you is to come up with explosive evidence, which you have failed to do.
Well I do have evidence n the form of eyewitnesses and videos capturing explosions, but when someone thinks that they know better than those who were at GZ, how can they ever be convinced?? lol

Edited by Stundie, 26 March 2013 - 11:46 PM.

#1447    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 30,286 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 11:47 PM

View PostStundie, on 26 March 2013 - 11:45 PM, said:

Yes it does.

For all to see, where is your evidence? No money, no case. :no:

#1448    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 30,286 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 11:49 PM

View PostStundie, on 26 March 2013 - 11:40 PM, said:

So now because the only way to set explosives off is with detonation cord...

Still no evidence on your part that refutes the evidence I have presented?!

#1449    Stundie

Stundie

Poltergeist

• 2,541 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 11:52 PM

View Postskyeagle409, on 26 March 2013 - 11:47 PM, said:

For all to see, where is your evidence? No money, no case. :no:
Eyewitnesses and videos capturing the explosions are not evidence apparently.

Real evidence consists of sitting behind a keyboard claiming that everyone is wrong because they have more expertise and knowledge, even though they were not at GZ apparently....lol

View Postskyeagle409, on 26 March 2013 - 11:49 PM, said:

Still no evidence on your part that refutes the evidence I have presented?!
Evidence you have presented in the form of non experts.

Just like the evidence I presented, from non experts! lol

#1450    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 30,286 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 11:55 PM

View PostStundie, on 26 March 2013 - 11:51 PM, said:

Eyewitnesses and videos capturing the explosions are not evidence apparently.[/quoe]

Eyewitnesses did hear bomb explosions.

Not bomb explosions. BTW, what type of explosions are common in New York City? On another note, no video exist that depicts explosions during the collapse of the WTC buildings.

Molten Aluminum

A photograph leaked from the ASCE-FEMA investigation shows a stream of what appears to be molten aluminum exiting from the northeast corner. This would indicate that what was left of the aircraft when it reached the north end of its travel was massive enough to have destroyed at least one floor.

NIST pg 43 Section H.9 App H Vol 4
Starting at around 9:52 a.m. a molten material began to pour from the top of the window 80-256 on the North face of WTC 2. The material appears intermittently until the tower collapses at 9:58:59. The observation of piles of debris in this area combined with the melting point behaviors of the primary alloys used in a Boeing 767 suggest that the material is molten aluminum derived from aircraft debris located on floor 81.

#1451    Stundie

Stundie

Poltergeist

• 2,541 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 11:58 PM

View Postskyeagle409, on 26 March 2013 - 11:55 PM, said:

Not bomb explosions. BTW, what type of explosions are common in New York City? On another note, no video exist that depicts explosions during the collapse of the WTC buildings.

Molten Aluminum

A photograph leaked from the ASCE-FEMA investigation shows a stream of what appears to be molten aluminum exiting from the northeast corner. This would indicate that what was left of the aircraft when it reached the north end of its travel was massive enough to have destroyed at least one floor.

NIST pg 43 Section H.9 App H Vol 4
Starting at around 9:52 a.m. a molten material began to pour from the top of the window 80-256 on the North face of WTC 2. The material appears intermittently until the tower collapses at 9:58:59. The observation of piles of debris in this area combined with the melting point behaviors of the primary alloys used in a Boeing 767 suggest that the material is molten aluminum derived from aircraft debris located on floor 81.
Nicely edited quote of mine, but it doesn't change the fact that the person writing this is not a metallurgist and the fact that the NIST tried to recreate the bright orange aluminium.....

And FAILED......lol

#1452    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 30,286 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 12:01 AM

View PostStundie, on 26 March 2013 - 11:58 PM, said:

Nicely edited quote of mine, but it doesn't change the fact that the person writing this is not a metallurgist and the fact that the NIST tried to recreate the bright orange aluminium.....

And FAILED......lol

On the contrary, the silvery nature confirms the silvery droplets falling from WTC2, so in that regards, you made a serious error providing a video that actually supports my case on molten aluminum flowing from WTC2.

I guess you missed the message where it said that molten aluminum in WTC2 had mixed with other materials. which proves to me that you have not been paying attention.

#1453    Stundie

Stundie

Poltergeist

• 2,541 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 12:04 AM

View Postskyeagle409, on 27 March 2013 - 12:01 AM, said:

On the contrary, the silvery nature confirms the silvery droplets falling from WTC2, so in that regards, you made a serious error providing a video that actually supports my case on molten aluminum flowing from WTC2.

I guess you missed the message where it said that molten aluminum in WTC2 had mixed with other materials. which proves to me that you have not been paying attention.
These drops are not silvery....lol
Posted Image

Out of curiosity, how hot is this so called aluminium for it to be glowing this colour according to your colour molten metal chart?? lol

#1454    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 30,286 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 12:09 AM

View PostStundie, on 27 March 2013 - 12:04 AM, said:

These drops are not silvery....lol
Posted Image

Out of curiosity, how hot is this so called aluminium for it to be glowing this colour according to your colour molten metal chart?? lol

Let's take a look.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Since molten aluminum was flowing within and out of WTC2, what other materials could have been added to the molten mix which were part of furnishings within WTC2?

#1455    Stundie

Stundie

Poltergeist

• 2,541 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 12:16 AM

View Postskyeagle409, on 27 March 2013 - 12:09 AM, said:

Let's take a look.

Posted Image
When we look at the source of the dripping metal, then the temperature is clearly white hot and therefore steel then?? lol

View Postskyeagle409, on 27 March 2013 - 12:09 AM, said:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Since molten aluminum was flowing within and out of WTC2, what other materials could have been added to the molten mix which were part of furnishings within WTC2?
Since all the photos show molten aluminium in dark conditions and seeing as this is happening in broad daylight and that it looks nothing like any of these photos, then I will have to conclude that it's molten steel. As it's over 1200C and I'm sure molten steel doesn't change colour after that 1200C!

Although I recognise I'm not a metallurgist and therefore do not know because according to you, only a metallurgist knows, but I also recognise that you are not a metallurgist too...lol

Edited by Stundie, 27 March 2013 - 12:17 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users