Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 4 votes

911 inside job - for what?

• Please log in to reply
4446 replies to this topic

#166    preacherman76

preacherman76

Humble Servent

• 10,920 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 10:03 PM

View PostThe Silver Thong, on 12 January 2013 - 09:59 PM, said:

I did post a link as to the england bank controling the fed go back look it up. Proof why planes hit buildings why is your question. You are trying to make up your own rules. What do you want me to post

Exactly. Red wants to dictate the conversation. Even to the point where inconvenent truths are completly ignored.

Some things are true, even if you dont believe them.

#167    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

Forum Divinity

• 30,254 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 10:10 PM

View Postpreacherman76, on 12 January 2013 - 10:03 PM, said:

Exactly. Red wants to dictate the conversation. Even to the point where inconvenent truths are completly ignored.

It appears some are just to scared to confront the true question and asking, it gets to messy so they resort to, I`m just parroting what I was told.  As if the attacks were over hatred not something else.  Do people really think these men flew those planes into the buildings screaming allalh we hate the US.  Only those that want to believe that.

Sittin back drinkin beer watchin the world take it's course.

The only thing god can't do is prove he exists ?

#168    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

Forum Divinity

• 30,254 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 10:16 PM

Redhen why did the terrorists do what they did and why to such lengths and how did they pull it off.

You want answers from everyone now answer that question. Or does it not fly with they just did it theory

I have asked this at least six times...................

Edited by The Silver Thong, 12 January 2013 - 10:20 PM.

#169    pallidin

pallidin

Telekinetic

• 7,388 posts

• "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 12 January 2013 - 10:16 PM

View PostThe Silver Thong, on 12 January 2013 - 10:10 PM, said:

Do people really think these men flew those planes into the buildings screaming allalh we hate the US.  

You would be 100% correct.
Thank you for finally coming around to the real truth. Impressive!

#170    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 31,156 posts

• Keep Your Mach Up and Check Six

Posted 12 January 2013 - 10:17 PM

View Postpreacherman76, on 12 January 2013 - 10:00 PM, said:

Reality? Why dont you focus your argument twards claims people are actualy making.

Reality says, why do so when there is no evidence to begin with? I have heard all kinds of explanations as to why 9/11 was an inside  job and of those explanations do not fit. There were those who have said the government was responsible in order to increase the defense budget, but let's take a look at what is in store for the military.

U.S. Defense Department bracing for huge budgets cuts and considering hiring freeze

Pentagon facing a spending reduction of nearly $500 billion over a decade with an additional $110 billion in automatic cuts to military come March.  Will begin taking steps to freeze civilian hiring, delay contract awards and curtail maintenance if Congress can't reach an agreement on spending The Pentagon is planning to curtail travel, training, conferences and spending on supplies and base operations Military officials must cancel ship, aviation and depot maintenance for the third and fourth quarters by February 1

Their claim regarding the military and the reasoning for 9/11 has fallen flat on its face, but I was aware of that fact because of the many cutbacks within the military over the years due to the wars in Iraq and in Afghanistan. I don't know where they got the idea the military would profit financially speaking from those wars

I have heard the reason why American 77 was flown into the Pentagon was to hide the fact that over $2 trillion dollars was missing, (indicating that something illegal was going on with the money) but if they had done their homework, they would have determined that the money was not missing at all and further checking would have brought to light that equipment used by the  Pentagon was not capable of tracking that much money at one time. In other words, the 9/11 conspiracist were making 'whoopi' over nothing.

Edited by skyeagle409, 12 January 2013 - 10:18 PM.

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX

#171    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 31,156 posts

• Keep Your Mach Up and Check Six

Posted 12 January 2013 - 10:22 PM

View PostThe Silver Thong, on 12 January 2013 - 10:10 PM, said:

Do people really think these men flew those planes into the buildings screaming allalh we hate the US.  Only those that want to believe that.

We know the terrorist flew those aircraft, which was evident in the flight  profiles after the autopilot was disconnected. In addition, the voices of the terrorist were heard in the cockpit and captured by ATC personnel.

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX

#172    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

Forum Divinity

• 30,254 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 10:22 PM

View Postpallidin, on 12 January 2013 - 10:16 PM, said:

You would be 100% correct.
Thank you for finally coming around to the real truth. Impressive!

why do you bother posting it adds nothing to any thread I have seen you in.

Edited by The Silver Thong, 12 January 2013 - 10:24 PM.

#173    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

Forum Divinity

• 30,254 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 10:25 PM

View Postskyeagle409, on 12 January 2013 - 10:22 PM, said:

We know the terrorist flew those aircraft, which was evident in the flight  profiles after the autopilot was disconnected. In addition, the voices of the terrorist were heard in the cockpit and captured by ATC personnel.

How and why Sky

#174    pallidin

pallidin

Telekinetic

• 7,388 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 10:26 PM

Silver Thong, you have come a long way into recoginizing that the 9/11 attacks were not in any way associated with the US, but purely the doings of radical muslim extremest's under UBL.

Good job!!!

#175    redhen

redhen

Poltergeist

• 2,825 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 10:29 PM

View PostLittle Fish, on 12 January 2013 - 09:57 PM, said:

so prove the official story then.

Re-read the burden of proof principle again. I have not made any claims, yet. I started this thread to solicit arguments for an inside job; who and why.

I have heard several theories of why but nothing to identify who, except for Larry Silverstein and George W. Bush.

#176    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

Forum Divinity

• 30,254 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 10:33 PM

View Postpallidin, on 12 January 2013 - 10:26 PM, said:

Silver Thong, you have come a long way into recoginizing that the 9/11 attacks were not in any way associated with the US, but purely the doings of radical muslim extremest's under UBL.

Good job!!!

The US alone did not attack itself as it has in the past but it was complacent in 2001 for a reason. You have to get past how great your nation is and your patriotic duty is to ask but demand your govenment to listen. Does your government listen, no didn't think so

#177    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

Forum Divinity

• 30,254 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 10:34 PM

View Postredhen, on 12 January 2013 - 10:29 PM, said:

Re-read the burden of proof principle again. I have not made any claims, yet. I started this thread to solicit arguments for an inside job; who and why.

I have heard several theories of why but nothing to identify who, except for Larry Silverstein and George W. Bush.

Larry Silverstein and George W. Bush. had little or nothing to do with it but they knew of it.

#178    pallidin

pallidin

Telekinetic

• 7,388 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 10:36 PM

View Postredhen, on 12 January 2013 - 10:29 PM, said:

OK, I'll try again. It was radical muslim hijackers under the auspices of bin Laden that cause 9/11.

#179    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

Forum Divinity

• 30,254 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 10:39 PM

View Postpallidin, on 12 January 2013 - 10:36 PM, said:

OK, I'll try again. It was radical muslim hijackers under the auspices of bin Laden that cause 9/11.

I could pose a rebutal that it was radical christian Americans that trained Osama bin ladin.  Now lets look at it this way, who hijacked the middle east.

#180    redhen

redhen

Poltergeist

• 2,825 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 10:41 PM

View PostThe Silver Thong, on 12 January 2013 - 10:16 PM, said:

Redhen why did the terrorists do what they did and why to such lengths and how did they pull it off.

You want answers from everyone now answer that question. Or does it not fly with they just did it theory

I have asked this at least six times...................

If you are going to ignore the burden of proof principle, then you are not reasoning logically. If you don't want to reason logically, then I will have to move on to someone else who is willing to follow the constitutive rules of argumentation.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users