Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


* * - - - 4 votes

911 inside job - for what?


  • Please log in to reply
4446 replies to this topic

#1951    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 29,704 posts
  • Joined:14 Apr 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California

  • Keep Your Mach Up and Check Six

Posted 11 May 2013 - 06:42 PM

View Postturbonium, on 11 May 2013 - 11:35 AM, said:

You assume the debris is falling at free fall speed - no go.

Well, let's take a look.

Posted Image

As you can plainly see, dust plumes and debris are outpacing the collapse,  which simply means the building is not falling at free fall speed.

Quote

How about huge forces blasting debris out, downward - think that could be a bit faster than free fall?

Nothing more than compressed air as would be expected as buildings collapse. I might add the Verinage demolition method does not used explosives in the initial process.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by skyeagle409, 11 May 2013 - 06:53 PM.

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX

#1952    RaptorBites

RaptorBites

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,965 posts
  • Joined:12 Jan 2012

Posted 11 May 2013 - 07:16 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 11 May 2013 - 12:50 PM, said:

Fairy Tale it is.

Raptor

Thanks for the numbers regarding Larry's money.  No, he's not poor.

Regarding the last sentence of your post, when one is a team player, from time to time one must take a hit for the team. :innocent:

That is assuming he is a team player in a conspiracy, which you fail to provide evidence for.

Coming from a predisposed position that 9/11 was an inside job, must be easy to claim such people as being part of the conspiracy without having to provide evidence of such.

Larry Silverstein, in this case, made a bad investment by purchasing the lease of WTC 1&2.  Did you even know that the insurance wasn't even finalized on the day of the attack?  Once you take into account little details such as that, which unfortunately CT sites fail to address I might add, it really shows that Silverstein was not part of any 9/11 grand conspiracy.

No, you surround yourself with a whole different kettle of crazy. - Sir Wearer of Hats

#1953    RaptorBites

RaptorBites

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,965 posts
  • Joined:12 Jan 2012

Posted 11 May 2013 - 07:21 PM

View Postturbonium, on 11 May 2013 - 11:35 AM, said:

You assume the debris is falling at free fall speed - no go.

How about huge forces blasting debris out, downward - think that could be a bit faster than free fall?

Falling debris, which included large sections of the outer wall fell faster than the actual collapse of the building.

Is it safe to say, the building itself encountered resistance in its collapse and the portions of the outer wall and other debris not attached to the main building was falling at gravitational acceleration clearly debunking the supposed "free fall" claim truther like to use when describing the towers collapse?

No, you surround yourself with a whole different kettle of crazy. - Sir Wearer of Hats

#1954    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 16,672 posts
  • Joined:15 Feb 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Planet TEXAS

Posted 11 May 2013 - 07:30 PM

Oh ! THe Horror ! THe Horror of it all ! Nah ! IT was just Napam in the morning !

This is a Work in Progress!

#1955    lightly

lightly

    metaphysical therapist

  • Member
  • 5,460 posts
  • Joined:01 Apr 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Michigan U.S.A.

  • "The future ain't what it used to be"
    Yogi Berra

Posted 12 May 2013 - 12:08 PM

View Postskyeagle409, on 11 May 2013 - 06:42 PM, said:

Well, let's take a look.

Posted Image

As you can plainly see, dust plumes and debris are outpacing the collapse,  which simply means the building is not falling at free fall speed.


  All this photo shows is that  stuff falls faster through air  than through .. other stuff.

Important:  The above may contain errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and other limitations.

#1956    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

    Non-Corporeal Being

  • Member
  • 7,975 posts
  • Joined:23 Dec 2011
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:27North 80West

Posted 12 May 2013 - 01:27 PM

View PostRaptorBites, on 11 May 2013 - 07:16 PM, said:

That is assuming he is a team player in a conspiracy, which you fail to provide evidence for.

Coming from a predisposed position that 9/11 was an inside job, must be easy to claim such people as being part of the conspiracy without having to provide evidence of such.

Larry Silverstein, in this case, made a bad investment by purchasing the lease of WTC 1&2.  Did you even know that the insurance wasn't even finalized on the day of the attack?  Once you take into account little details such as that, which unfortunately CT sites fail to address I might add, it really shows that Silverstein was not part of any 9/11 grand conspiracy.

The evidence is there, but one must be perceptive enough and curious enough in order to see it.  One must have minimal dot-connecting skills in order to appreciate it.


#1957    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

    Non-Corporeal Being

  • Member
  • 7,975 posts
  • Joined:23 Dec 2011
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:27North 80West

Posted 12 May 2013 - 01:29 PM

View PostRaptorBites, on 11 May 2013 - 07:21 PM, said:

Falling debris, which included large sections of the outer wall fell faster than the actual collapse of the building.

Is it safe to say, the building itself encountered resistance in its collapse and the portions of the outer wall and other debris not attached to the main building was falling at gravitational acceleration clearly debunking the supposed "free fall" claim truther like to use when describing the towers collapse?

The giveaway--that bit of evidence you are unable to perceive--is that large sections were displaced horizontally several hundred feet, with sufficient energy in one case to penetrate the walls of the World Financial Center.

In the real world, gravity cannot do that.

In the world of OCT fantasy, it either didn't happen, or it has no meaning. :whistle:


#1958    RaptorBites

RaptorBites

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,965 posts
  • Joined:12 Jan 2012

Posted 12 May 2013 - 03:41 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 12 May 2013 - 01:27 PM, said:



The evidence is there, but one must be perceptive enough and curious enough in order to see it.  One must have minimal dot-connecting skills in order to appreciate it.

Right.  Like the CT's regarding Bush Senior and a member of the Bin Ladin family having breakfast before the attacks.  Completely ignoring facts that the meeting was set up by a company that had an investor's meeting that day.  Both parties had invested interest in said company, yet the Cters made such a big stink over it.

No, you surround yourself with a whole different kettle of crazy. - Sir Wearer of Hats

#1959    RaptorBites

RaptorBites

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,965 posts
  • Joined:12 Jan 2012

Posted 12 May 2013 - 03:46 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 12 May 2013 - 01:29 PM, said:



The giveaway--that bit of evidence you are unable to perceive--is that large sections were displaced horizontally several hundred feet, with sufficient energy in one case to penetrate the walls of the World Financial Center.

In the real world, gravity cannot do that.

In the world of OCT fantasy, it either didn't happen, or it has no meaning. :whistle:

Show me a video of the collapse with audio where you can discern a large enough explosion to displace debris laterally for "hundreds of feet".

The problem you have BR, is that you are not willing to address the simple fact that a shockwaves of that magnitude would be heard from several miles away, heck even across the Hudson.  Yet not 1 camera actually picked up such audio evidence?  

That is the reason why AE911T lost such credibility.  Gage and his cohorts believe in the CD theory, show photos of displaced debris, yet are not able to provide audio reference to the shockwaves?  Very telling in their deception.

No, you surround yourself with a whole different kettle of crazy. - Sir Wearer of Hats

#1960    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 29,704 posts
  • Joined:14 Apr 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California

  • Keep Your Mach Up and Check Six

Posted 12 May 2013 - 04:33 PM

View Postlightly, on 12 May 2013 - 12:08 PM, said:

  All this photo shows is that  stuff falls faster through air  than through .. other stuff.

Not only does the photo depict dust plumes and debris outpacing the collapse of the WTC building, but videos as well.

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX

#1961    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

    Non-Corporeal Being

  • Member
  • 7,975 posts
  • Joined:23 Dec 2011
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:27North 80West

Posted 12 May 2013 - 08:43 PM

View PostRaptorBites, on 12 May 2013 - 03:41 PM, said:

Right.  Like the CT's regarding Bush Senior and a member of the Bin Ladin family having breakfast before the attacks.  Completely ignoring facts that the meeting was set up by a company that had an investor's meeting that day.  Both parties had invested interest in said company, yet the Cters made such a big stink over it.

Don't know anything about it, but I'll take your word for it. :tu:   The Bushes do like to scheme and plot, I admit.  Brothers here and cousins there, it's a drag.


#1962    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 29,704 posts
  • Joined:14 Apr 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California

  • Keep Your Mach Up and Check Six

Posted 12 May 2013 - 10:06 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 12 May 2013 - 08:43 PM, said:

Don't know anything about it, but I'll take your word for it. :tu:   The Bushes do like to scheme and plot, I admit.  Brothers here and cousins there, it's a drag.

Nothing there to even remotely suggest a government 911 conspiracy.

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX

#1963    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 16,672 posts
  • Joined:15 Feb 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Planet TEXAS

Posted 12 May 2013 - 10:27 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 12 May 2013 - 01:29 PM, said:

The giveaway--that bit of evidence you are unable to perceive--is that large sections were displaced horizontally several hundred feet, with sufficient energy in one case to penetrate the walls of the World Financial Center.

In the real world, gravity cannot do that.

In the world of OCT fantasy, it either didn't happen, or it has no meaning. :whistle:
Have you ever looked into a physics class Babe? THe Weight and compression ,and dynamics would Indeed do just as we see in the Photos ! Are you saying what everyone watched did not Happen? THe Buildings did just that ! Fell to the Ground and the bits and pcs, did as they will do ! :tu:

This is a Work in Progress!

#1964    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 16,672 posts
  • Joined:15 Feb 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Planet TEXAS

Posted 12 May 2013 - 10:29 PM

View Postskyeagle409, on 12 May 2013 - 10:06 PM, said:

Nothing there to even remotely suggest a government 911 conspiracy.
FOr Sure on the Non-Bush connection ! Give it some Logic Babe ! not Drag it through the world on Never-Never Land !

This is a Work in Progress!

#1965    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 29,704 posts
  • Joined:14 Apr 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California

  • Keep Your Mach Up and Check Six

Posted 13 May 2013 - 01:16 AM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 12 May 2013 - 10:29 PM, said:

FOr Sure on the Non-Bush connection ! Give it some Logic Babe ! not Drag it through the world on Never-Never Land !

He has been pulling things out of thin air because he is not in the habit of doing homework.

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX




2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users