Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 4 votes

911 inside job - for what?

• Please log in to reply
4446 replies to this topic

#2581    Q24

Q24

Government Agent

• 3,921 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 11:12 AM

View PostYamato, on 26 June 2013 - 06:29 PM, said:

People ready to take advantage of an event like Pearl Harbor isn't a secret, isn't evidence of a conspiracy, has nothing to do with believing in bombs in buildings.  They flat out wrote it for all to see.  It's right in front of our noses, it's not buried under fabulous secrets made up by imaginations.  The US always takes advantage of the opportunity that violence creates in the world.   Welcome to stating the obvious.  This isn't a conspiracy it's another day in the office.  There's hardly a major act of violence in the Middle East that goes by without the US sticking its nose in it.   Why?   Do we love violence for the sake of violence?   Of course not, we have interests that are met by sticking our noses in other peoples' business.

Absolutely, which does nothing to preclude the 9/11 false flag, only serves to demonstrate value of the pretext.  You understand that some in Neocon/Zionist circles are ruthless enough to take advantage of a situation.  I’m just raising you one and logically deducing the same individuals are ruthless enough to create a situation due to the aforementioned motive.

Truthers are dupes of Zion.

Now if you could ever convince me of that I’d perhaps quieten down.

Please do give it your best shot.

According to that logic, every group who has ever opposed Zionists are somehow dupes of Zion (that would include yourself).

Tell me, with your posts on the Middle East board, how are you any different to a ‘truther’?

Obviously if you can't even intellectually handle the fact that terrorists attacked us on 9/11, by logical extension, you can't deal with the motivation of those terrorists to attack us.

Which terrorists?  ‘Al Qaeda’ or Neocon/Zionist terrorists?  To just pull out the ‘terrorists’ label is dumbed-down thinking, it is lazy thinking, it is the thinking of Neocon/Zionist propaganda.  And personally I was more comfortable in belief that the former group attacked us on 9/11.  I found it far more disturbing when I had to face up to the fact it was the latter.

Edited by Q24, 27 June 2013 - 11:29 AM.

Operation Northwoods was a 1962 plan by the US Department of Defense to cause acts of violence, blamed on Cuba, in order to generate U.S. public support for military action against the Cuban government. The plan called for various false flag actions, such as staged terrorist attacks and plane hijackings, on U.S. and Cuban soil.

#2582    Ove

Ove

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 606 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 12:07 PM

View Postskyeagle409, on 27 June 2013 - 12:39 AM, said:

View PostOve, on 26 June 2013 - 10:04 PM, said:

They pulled down the building, skyeagle409

Larry Silverstein "I said, “We've had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smartest thing to do is pull it.” And they made that decision to pull, and we watched the building collapse"

"pull" led to  the building collapse
Seems you didn't bother to review the video. The video made it very clear that Mr. Silverstein referred to the pulling out of people inside WTC7, not demolishing the building.

In other words, "pull it" meant the pulling out of people, and nothing to do with the demolition implosion process, which was obvious because there was no sound of bomb explosions as WTC7 collapsed..
No "pull it" refers to the building, not the people in the building. You do not call people "it" you call a building "it"

They made the decision to pull down the building, that's what he said and that's what they did. They pulled the columns and we watched the building collapse.

Doesn't matter how they did it, explosives, cables or something else, doesn't matter !

Edited by Ove, 27 June 2013 - 12:39 PM.

#2583    Q24

Q24

Government Agent

• 3,921 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 12:30 PM

View PostOve, on 27 June 2013 - 12:07 PM, said:

No "pull it" refers to the building, not the people in the building. You do not call people "it" you call a building "it"

They made the decision to pull down the building, that's what he said and that's what they did.

Plus there were not any firefighters in WTC7 from soon after the WTC1 collapse to actually pull from the building, yet Silverstein’s telephone conversation where he made the “pull it” comment is placed in the afternoon.

I think it is very clear that in context of Silverstein’s known discussion with his insurers on 9/11 enquiring about demolition of WTC7, the comment, “maybe the smartest thing to do is pull it.  And they made that decision to pull and we watched the building collapse” referred to demolition of the building.

Posted Image

Operation Northwoods was a 1962 plan by the US Department of Defense to cause acts of violence, blamed on Cuba, in order to generate U.S. public support for military action against the Cuban government. The plan called for various false flag actions, such as staged terrorist attacks and plane hijackings, on U.S. and Cuban soil.

#2584    Zaphod222

Zaphod222

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,594 posts

• When the gods wish to punish us, they answer our prayers.
    (Oscar Wilde)

Posted 27 June 2013 - 12:59 PM

View PostQ24, on 27 June 2013 - 11:12 AM, said:

Which terrorists?  ‘Al Qaeda’ or Neocon/Zionist terrorists?  To just pull out the ‘terrorists’ label is dumbed-down thinking, it is lazy thinking, it is the thinking of Neocon/Zionist propaganda.  And personally I was more comfortable in belief that the former group attacked us on 9/11.  I found it far more disturbing when I had to face up to the fact it was the latter.

Translation:
"face up to the fact" in Q24-speak = "came across lunatic conspiracy theories".

Edited by Zaphod222, 27 June 2013 - 12:59 PM.

"The moment you declare a set of ideas to be immune from criticism, satire, derision, or contempt, freedom of thought becomes impossible." (Salman Rushdie)

#2585    RaptorBites

RaptorBites

Psychic Spy

• 1,965 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 01:33 PM

Chrlzs said:

I'll pop back in a year's time though, as promised, to see what great strides toward "The Truth" have been achieved..

Its been close to 12 years and nobody out of the thousands needed to be involved in this massive conspiracy has come forward to confess.  Not 1 person from FDNY or NYPD confessed to participation into demolishing WTC 7.  

I think the skeptics have given truthers far too much credit and time already.

No, you surround yourself with a whole different kettle of crazy. - Sir Wearer of Hats

#2586    Ove

Ove

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 606 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 01:46 PM

View PostRaptorBites, on 27 June 2013 - 01:33 PM, said:

Its been close to 12 years and nobody out of the thousands needed to be involved in this massive conspiracy has come forward to confess.  Not 1 person from FDNY or NYPD confessed to participation into demolishing WTC 7.  

FDNY David Restuccio says "take down" at 1:49 in this video

Edited by Ove, 27 June 2013 - 01:57 PM.

#2587    Zaphod222

Zaphod222

Psychic Spy

• 1,594 posts

(Oscar Wilde)

Posted 27 June 2013 - 02:06 PM

Recognize yourself?

Posted Image

"The moment you declare a set of ideas to be immune from criticism, satire, derision, or contempt, freedom of thought becomes impossible." (Salman Rushdie)

#2588    Q24

Q24

Government Agent

• 3,921 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 02:08 PM

View PostZaphod222, on 27 June 2013 - 12:59 PM, said:

Translation:
"face up to the fact" in Q24-speak = "came across lunatic conspiracy theories".

Correction: -
“face up to the fact” in Q24-speak = “two years of researching the 9/11 event; 2003-2005”

Though to be fair you are not altogether wrong; when I first chanced upon 9/11 alternative theories in 2003, I did think “lunatic conspiracy” – especially that theory about the WTC demolitions.  The towers fell because of the plane impacts, ‘obviously’.  Why are people saying otherwise?  Tsk.  For a time I didn’t give it more thought.

Yet after two years of research (a lot more to the present day), verification of evidence (i.e. navigation through a minefield of information both true and false) and a lot of thought, in subjects more widespread and vast than I care to mention... I can safely reply, how ignorant was I?

#2589    Q24

Q24

Government Agent

• 3,921 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 02:12 PM

No ‘truther’ claims that thousands were needed or that the FDNY or NYPD had to be involved - that's just an official adherent strawman to hide behind.

And it doesn’t make you a skeptic to be closed-minded to the possibility of a WTC7 demolition.

#2590    Zaphod222

Zaphod222

Psychic Spy

• 1,594 posts

(Oscar Wilde)

Posted 27 June 2013 - 03:57 PM

View PostQ24, on 27 June 2013 - 02:08 PM, said:

Yet after two years of research (a lot more to the present day), verification of evidence (i.e. navigation through a minefield of information both true and false) and a lot of thought, in subjects more widespread and vast than I care to mention...

Translation: After two years of gobbling up internet conspiracy sites.

View PostQ24, on 27 June 2013 - 02:08 PM, said:

I can safely reply, how ignorant was I?

About the basic world history and the growth of radical political islam? Apparently very ignorant, then and now.

You too have not explained why you single out one particular jihadist attack, put it on a pedestal, and claim it was simulated by the CIA/Mossad/Illuminati/Reptilians/another pet scapegoat.

#2591    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 29,954 posts

• Keep Your Mach Up and Check Six

Posted 27 June 2013 - 04:40 PM

View PostOve, on 27 June 2013 - 01:46 PM, said:

He is referring to pulling

He said the building was unstable. What did he say about the building coming down on its own?  Firefighters are not demolition experts and you should have noticed that as the building collapsed, there was absolutely no sound of bomb explosions.

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX

#2592    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 29,954 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 04:47 PM

View PostQ24, on 27 June 2013 - 02:12 PM, said:

And it doesn’t make you a skeptic to be closed-minded to the possibility of a WTC7 demolition.

No possibility of an explosive demolition at all. There was no sound of bomb explosions when WTC7 collapsed and if you don't believe me, review this video and you will see there are no bomb explosions as WTC7 collapses.

As in the case in the rubble of WTC1 and WTC2, no one found evidence of explosives in the rubble of WTC7.

#2593    RaptorBites

RaptorBites

Psychic Spy

• 1,965 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 04:50 PM

I honestly believe that you are out to either troll this thread, or honestly believe your own lies.

If you actually watched that video and listened to FDNY Restuccio he said:

We had...we heard reports that the building was unstable and that eventually it would either come down on its own, or it would be taken down. I would imagine that it came down on its own.

He stated that his opinion is that the building came down on it's own.  Yet you feel that the fact that he even mentioned "or it would be taken down" is an admittance to FDNY's involvement in this massive conspiracy.  

The speculative reason why "take down" was even mentioned was that for several hours before 7's collapse, creaks and groans where heard inside the building giving figherfighters reason to believe the building itself was unstable.  They were right, the collapse eventually happened.  WTC 6 was eventually demolished as the building was no longer safe and repair was not an option.  WTC 7 suffered a fire that raged on for hours, giving credence to the fact that the structure was no longer safe even if it did not collapse and demolition would be necessary.

Way to go taking statements out of context and quote mining.

As I stated before, either you honestly believe your little lies, or your intention here is to mis-lead people by using under-handed tricks.  You have already been caught quote mining Silverstein, and now FDNY LT. Restuccio only to feed your your theory.  

Next time, try applying some critical thinking before jumping to conclusions based on ignorance.

Edited by RaptorBites, 27 June 2013 - 05:06 PM.

No, you surround yourself with a whole different kettle of crazy. - Sir Wearer of Hats

#2594    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 29,954 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 05:00 PM

DITTO!! :tu:

Claims of 911 conspiracist have been successfully debunked time after time with facts and evidence and it is very clear their claims are ignorant-based.

#2595    Ove

Ove

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 606 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 06:57 PM

View PostRaptorBites, on 27 June 2013 - 04:50 PM, said:

I honestly believe that you are out to either troll this thread, or honestly believe your own lies.

If you actually watched that video and listened to FDNY Restuccio he said:

"We had...we heard reports that the building was unstable and that eventually it would either come down on its own, or it would be taken down. I would imagine that it came down on its own"

FDNY heard reports that the unstable building would be taken down ! As it was ! It did not come down on its own !

Edited by Ove, 27 June 2013 - 07:02 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users