Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 4 votes

911 inside job - for what?

• Please log in to reply
4446 replies to this topic

#2986    Stundie

Stundie

Poltergeist

• 2,540 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 09:22 PM

View Postskyeagle409, on 10 September 2013 - 09:09 PM, said:

Let's see, the melting point of steel is around what temperature? 1370 degrees C. Now, looking at that chart you posted, 1200 degrees C. is too low to melt steel, but high enough to melt aluminum.
So tell us Mr Fraudulent Expert. What colour is steel at 1370c?? lol

Is it the same colour as steel at 1200c?? :yes:

Think for a minute. If a steel beam was pulled from the rubble, then it was NOT in a molten state.
Oh dear fraudboy! Your expertise again is being exposed.

Think about this for a minute, if I stick end of a steal beam into a fire hot enough to melt steel and leave it there until the portion in direct contact with the fire melts the steel and lift it out, does that mean there was no molten steel?? Or that the end bit never melted away??

Simple common sense says that if someone pulls out a steel beam that is dripping molten steel, then it's still molten steel...lol

Simple common sense logic, you understand.
Again, your common sense is defrauding you...lol

On another note, that particular photo was found to be doctored and was in fact, reflectons from a flashlight, not molten steel.
Who cares?? lol Oh that's right, you and only you! lol

You cannot rewrite the laws of physics from the comfort of your keyboard.
the only one rewriting things is you. And I'm afraid you can't rewrite the accounts of the eyewitnesses who said the molten metal was steel unless you are a fraud?

You're not a fraud are you?? lol

View Postskyeagle409, on 10 September 2013 - 09:16 PM, said:

You should because Brent Blanchard is the world's leading authority on demolition implosions, which explains why demolition experts and companies around the world admire his expertise and knowledge and another reason why demolition  companies around the world seek his advice and support.
Brent Blanchard is not thousands is he? He's a 1 demo expert?

Now where those thousands you speak of Fraudboy?? lol

There is no such thing as magic, just magicians and fools.

#2987    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 29,592 posts

• Keep Your Mach Up and Check Six

Posted 10 September 2013 - 09:28 PM

View PostStundie, on 10 September 2013 - 09:22 PM, said:

So tell us Mr Fraudulent Expert. What colour is steel at 1370c??

Is it the same colour as steel at 1200c??

LOL!! You don't even understand what you have just said because 1200 degree C. is below the melting point of steel. You are posting  from an aluminum chart. :w00t: .

Brent Blanchard is not thousands is he? He's a 1 demo expert?

Thousands around the world depend upon his expertise in demolition implosions, which explains why he is one of the world's top leading demolition expert.

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX

#2988    Stundie

Stundie

Poltergeist

• 2,540 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 09:34 PM

View Postskyeagle409, on 10 September 2013 - 09:28 PM, said:

LOL!! You don't even understand what you have just said because 1200 degree C. is below the melting point of steel.
What you don't realise is that it shows the temperature at a minimum of 1200c

You are posting  from an aluminum chart. :w00t: .
Oh dear. Now you are showing us again that you are a fraud because if you knew anything about metals, you will know that most molten metals have the same thermal glow colours! :w00t:

All those years of expertise and you didn't know that! So this rank amateur is having to school you because you are being exposed as a fraud, yet again!! lol

Thousands around the world depend upon his expertise in demolition implosions, which explains why he is one of the world's top leading demolition expert.
So when you say thousand of demo experts agree that the WTC were not demolished....you actually mean Brent Blanchard?? lol

#2989    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 29,592 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 09:43 PM

View PostStundie, on 10 September 2013 - 09:34 PM, said:

What you don't realise is that it shows the temperature at a minimum of 1200c

And 1200 degrees C. is too low to melt steel.

So when you say thousand of demo experts agree that the WTC were not demolished....you actually mean Brent Blanchard?? lol

Brent Blanchard and demoliton experts and companies around the world. There were no bomb explosions in the WTC videos and no one found explosive hardware within the rubble of the WTC buildings and no one heard sounds of bomb explosions as the WTC buildings collapsed, not to mention no bomb explosions were detected on seismic monitors in the area.

Edited by skyeagle409, 10 September 2013 - 10:03 PM.

#2990    Stundie

Stundie

Poltergeist

• 2,540 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 10:56 PM

View Postskyeagle409, on 10 September 2013 - 09:43 PM, said:

And 1200 degrees C. is too low to melt steel.
So you now that you have been schooled by a rank amateur and I have shown you how irrelevant it is to point out....that it's an aluminium chart...lol

I'm going to have to school you again Mr Fraudulent Expert........ :rolleyes:

The colour of the metal pouring out of the WTC indicates a MINIMUM temperature of 1200c. hahahahahaha!! You are spectacularly stupid...lol

Now I know that with your many years of fraudulent experience you are not going to understand this, but if it shows us a minimum of 1200c, then the temperature could also be much HIGHER seeing as the colour doesn't change.

Even high enough to melt steel......lol

View Postskyeagle409, on 10 September 2013 - 09:43 PM, said:

Brent Blanchard and demoliton experts and companies around the world. There were no bomb explosions in the WTC videos and no one found explosive hardware within the rubble of the WTC buildings and no one heard sounds of bomb explosions as the WTC buildings collapsed, not to mention no bomb explosions were detected on seismic monitors in the area.
So what you are saying is....

"Stundie, I lied to you again cause I'm fraudulent....There are not thousands of demolition experts who say that the WTC were not demolished, I only have 1 expert!

But I think this expert is the bees knees!!" ......lol

Still waiting for the quotes from the 999+ demo experts who say the WTC were not demolished??

Edited by Stundie, 10 September 2013 - 10:57 PM.

#2991    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 29,592 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 12:29 AM

View PostStundie, on 10 September 2013 - 10:56 PM, said:

So you now that you have been schooled by a rank amateur and I have shown you how irrelevant it is to point out....that it's an aluminium chart...lol

I'm going to have to school you again Mr Fraudulent Expert........

How amusing considering that Brent Blandchard is a world leader in the demolition industry. Goes to show that you are not up-to-speed on the facts. :w00t:

The colour of the metal pouring out of the WTC indicates a MINIMUM temperature of 1200c.

Which proved that the molten metal was aluminum, not steel and the silver droplets proved that. I guess you forgot about your own video of molten aluminum depicting the silver droplets. Don't get on my case about that video depicting the silvery droplets, which were IDENTICAL to the silvery droplets captured on video and in photographs, after all, it was you who posted that video in the first place!! :w00t:

Once again, you have shown us all, that you are not up-to-speed on the facts. :no:

Now I know that with your many years of...,

How amusing considering that you have been proven wrong,, incorrect, not right and everthing else that did not include truth and real evidence. :no:

The fact that you wrongly used an aluminum temperature identification chart that reached on 1200 degrees C. and tried to used it in a false argument in regard to steel, also shows that you are not up-to-speed on the facts. :w00t:

In addition, the recorded temperatures at ground zero did not reach the level needed to melt steel which further slams the door on your claim because the recorded temperatures exceeded by far, the melting point of aluminum.

I might add that there was a reason why I posted that aluminum chart ONLY!!   I wanted to prove that you had no idea what you were talking about in regards to that chart and molten metals and it worked!! The chart pertained only to aluminum, not steel and look what you posted! :lol:

Now, who is one of the top leaders in the demolition industry, worldwide?

Answer: Brent Blanchard, Demolition Industry Leader

http://911-engineers...-blanchard.html

http://www.implosion...d.com/about.htm

Who is the person that demolition companies and experts depend upon?

Answer: Brent Blancahard, Demolition Industry Leader

http://www.implosionworld.com/

Edited by skyeagle409, 11 September 2013 - 12:39 AM.

#2992    Stundie

Stundie

Poltergeist

• 2,540 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 12:42 AM

View Postskyeagle409, on 11 September 2013 - 12:29 AM, said:

How amusing considering that Brent Blandchard is a world leader in the demolition industry.
Yes but you said you had thousands when the reality is you 1.

Unless you think by mentioning Brent 1000 times equals 1000 demolition expert....lol

Goes to show that you are not up-to-speed on the facts. :w00t:
Looks like you can't get up to speed because you haven't got these thousands of demolition experts you said you had Mr Fraudulent? lol

Which proved that the molten metal was aluminum, not steel. Once again, you have shown us all, that you are not up-to-speed on the facts. :no:
A colour temperature chart shows us that the temp was a minimum of 1200c, not the 1000c which said was the maximum temp.

How amusing considering that you have been proven wrong,, incorrect, not right and everthing else that did not include truth and real evidence. :no:
When you have produced these thousands of demolition expert, then come back and brag about it/.

Otherwise you just look like a bigger moron than you already are...lol

The fact that you wrongly used an aluminum temperature identification chart that reached on 1200 degrees C. and tried to used it in a false argument in regard to steel, also shows that you are not up-to-speed on the facts. :w00t:
So the colour chart of steel is different is it? :blink: hahahahahahahahaha!!

Pure stupidity from Mr Fraudulent Expert.......lol

I might add that there was a reason why I posted that aluminum chart ONLY!!   I wanted to prove that you had no idea what you were talking about and it worked!! The chart pertained only to aluminum, not steel and look what you posted! :lol:
Sorry but you clearly do not understand that most metals have the same temperature colour glow.

It's not my fault your to simple to understand this.

Now, who is one of the top leaders in the demolition industry, worldwide?
Probably one of these guys who actually have first hand experience in performing a demolition. lol

A top European expert on controlled demolition, Danny Jowenko says that "WTC 7 was a definitely a controlled demolition."

A demolition loader for the world’s top demolition company Tom Sullivan says "I have professional experience with implosions and CDI (a quoted expert) and have no doubt that this was a timed explosive implosion event and certainly not due to fire as reported".

Harry G. Robinson, III – Professor and Dean Emeritus, School of Architecture and Design, Howard University. Past President of two major national architectural organizations – National Architectural Accrediting Board, 1996, and National Council of Architectural Registration Boards, 1992. In 2003 he was awarded the highest honor bestowed by the Washington Chapter of the American Institute of Architects, the Centennial Medal. In 2004 he was awarded the District of Columbia Council of Engineering and Architecture Societies Architect of the Year award. Principal, TRG Consulting Global / Architecture, Urban Design, Planning, Project Strategies. Veteran U.S. Army, awarded the Bronze Star for bravery and the Purple Heart for injuries sustained in Viet Nam – says: "The collapse was too symmetrical to have been eccentrically generated. The destruction was symmetrically initiated to cause the buildings to implode as they did"

Torin Wolf - A building construction contractor, certified structural welder, certified asbestos and hazardous materials worker, demolitions expert with long experience says that "WTC7 was demolished."

Dennis A Thompson Commercial Blaster's License, Calif., General Lic: No. 2158 (Rtrd), Eureka, CA
"Having participated in many blasting operations in the past, from less than 1 lb. to many thousands of lbs. I have cut steel and concrete with explosives and I know how well explosives work. I believe now as I did when I first saw the event live on TV the day it happened, that the WTC collapse was due to Controlled Detonation."

Tim Erney A & P. A.S. Aviation Maintenance Technology. Bio: Licensed A & P mechanic. U.S. Army Reserve, Combat Engineer, Specialized in Demolitions, Honorable Discharge.
"In the Army Reserves I was trained in demolitions so I know what it takes to bring down a building in a controlled symmetrical fashion and what it looks like when it happens. As an aircraft mechanic, my knowledge of the properties of fuels, specifically Jet fuel (or highly refined kerosene), brings the conclusion that fires couldn't be hot enough to cause symmetrical structural collapse. Based on what I know, looking at it from various disciplines, it's obvious that all three WTC buildings collapsed due to pre-planned, well placed, precisely timed controlled demolitions."

John Suffoletta: Journeymen Operating Engineer
"I have worked in the construction and demolition industry for 23 years. I run heavy equipment and help in the planning of demolition of building and factories around the country and in Buffalo, NY. I know what it takes to bring a building down, I am a 20 year member of local #17 of the Operating Engineers and often work for a national demolition company. I have worked at several nuclear facilities around the country including Connecticut Yankee, West Valley Demonstration Project and Rocky Flats.

I am 100% sure the official story is a planned made up fantasy! There is no way any of those buildings fell because of fires, it would take a lot bigger fires and a lot more time to drop one of those buildings -- like "days" not hours then when they did fall they would have dropped and contorted, not imploded. This was a planned demolition in all aspects, the planes were just a nice diversion from the "truth" and that is what these people fear the most."

Who the the person that demolition companies and experts depend upon?

http://www.implosionworld.com/

So your thousand of experts equals 1?? lol

Do you have problems with numbers?? Where's these thousands you said existed? Did you make them up and invent them because you're a fraud? lol

#2993    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 29,592 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 12:43 AM

View PostStundie, on 10 September 2013 - 09:34 PM, said:

Oh dear. Now you are showing us again that you are a fraud because if you knew anything about metals, you will know that most molten metals have the same thermal glow colours!

You posted the aluminum chart that was pertained to aluminum, which I first supplied some time ago for a particularly good reason and you fell for it because you didn't know any better. :w00t:

#2994    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 29,592 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 12:45 AM

View PostStundie, on 11 September 2013 - 12:42 AM, said:

Yes but you said you had thousands when the reality is you 1.

It's not my fault your to simple to understand this.
Do you have problems with numbers?? Where's these thousands you said existed? Did you make them up and invent them because you're a

How amusing that you failed to post all of the demolition companies present at ground zero that dismissed controlled demolitions. :w00t:

Now, where is your evidence that fire was NOT responsible for the collapse of the WTC buildings? After all, I have been waiting for a very long time now and you are failing to measure up to the challenge.

Edited by skyeagle409, 11 September 2013 - 12:47 AM.

#2995    Stundie

Stundie

Poltergeist

• 2,540 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 12:47 AM

View Postskyeagle409, on 11 September 2013 - 12:43 AM, said:

You posted the aluminum chart that was pertained to aluminum, which I first supplied some time ago for a particularly good reason and you fell for it because you didn't know any better. :w00t:
You obviously are such an expert that you forgot that it doesn't matter if you think it pertains to aluminium because steel will still be at the same colour at the same temperature as the chart. lol

Making you look like a moron and highlighting how foolish you...yet again!! lol

#2996    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 29,592 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 12:48 AM

View PostStundie, on 11 September 2013 - 12:47 AM, said:

You obviously are such an expert that y

What??? Still no evidence to back up what you say?! Why am I not surprised that you cannot come up with any evidence to refute my claims.]

#2997    Stundie

Stundie

Poltergeist

• 2,540 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 12:48 AM

View Postskyeagle409, on 11 September 2013 - 12:45 AM, said:

How amusing that you failed to post all of the demolition companies present at ground zero that dismissed controlled demolition. :w00t:
How amusing that you still can't produce these thousands of experts you claimed said that the WTC were not demolished?

Unless you have edited your post to remove the reference like you did in the other thread......hahahahahahahaha!!

Still waiting??  What's taking you so long?

#2998    Stundie

Stundie

Poltergeist

• 2,540 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 12:50 AM

View Postskyeagle409, on 11 September 2013 - 12:48 AM, said:

What??? Still no evidence to back up what you say?! Why am I not surprised that you cannot come up with any evidence to refute my claims.]
You claimed you had thousands of demolition experts and I'm still waiting.

I can't refute you until you back up what you claimed...lol

So far, you've failed.

Although I'm still waiting for the thousands of demolition experts who say the WTC were not demolished....lol

#2999    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 29,592 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 12:50 AM

View PostStundie, on 11 September 2013 - 12:48 AM, said:

How amusing that you still can't produce these thousands of experts you claimed said that the WTC were not demolished?

Unless you have edited your post to remove the reference like you did in the other thread....

Go ahead and list the demolition companies who were present at ground zero that dismissed controlled demolitions there. I am waiting!

#3000    Stundie

Stundie

Poltergeist

• 2,540 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 12:55 AM

View Postskyeagle409, on 11 September 2013 - 12:50 AM, said:

Go ahead and list the demolition companies who were present at ground zero that dismissed controlled demolitions there. I am waiting!
Sorry Fraudboy, it's not my job to list the thousands of demolition experts who you claim that have gone on record to dismiss the controlled demolition of the WTC.

That's your job and I'm still waiting....lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users