Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 4 votes

911 inside job - for what?

• Please log in to reply
4446 replies to this topic

#3031    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 30,404 posts

• Keep Your Mach Up and Check Six

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:02 PM

View PostStundie, on 13 September 2013 - 12:35 PM, said:

The facts and evidence shows us that out of the thousands of demolition experts you believe exist that support the OCT, you can only name one! Multiple times!!

On the contrary, the overwhelming majority of demolition experts support the OCT. Tell you what, bring in each of those individuals on your list and I will ask them three questions related to demolition implosions techniques, the construction of WTC1, WTC2 and WTC7, and the lack of sound of detonations as the WTC buildings collapsed. You must know by now that demolition implosions using explosives make a lot of noise but I would like to ask each one of them why no noise associated with demolition implosions using explosives was not heard as WTC1, WTC2 and WTC7 collapsed?

After they can no longer offer a satisfactory answer to each of my questions in relation to demolition implosions as they apply to the structural construction of WTC1, WTC2 and WTC7, then you can effectively erase each one from your reference list, so go ahead and bring each one of them into the fryer if you dare, because if all of your references decide to accept my challenge, you will have no references left on your list.

I love challenges, :yes:  but the question is, you are willing to bring in your references to debate me directly?

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX

#3032    Phaeton80

Phaeton80

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,041 posts

• "Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music.."

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:16 PM

View Postskyeagle409, on 13 September 2013 - 05:48 PM, said:

Are you addressing me?

I really dont think any one else fits the bill of that post my man.

#3033    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 30,404 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 01:44 AM

View PostPhaeton80, on 13 September 2013 - 06:16 PM, said:

Okay, I got it, so let's roll.

First of all, you video has been debunked time and time again. Let's take a look.

We know that 19 terrorist hijacked the 911 aircraft. We have their voices on ATC communication tapes of American 11 and United 93. Check it out.

American 11, check hijackers voice at  time line: 2:20

United 93, check hijacker's voice at time line 2:03

Confirmation that  the voices of hijacked American 11 and United 93 were foreign terrorist. And, we have the videos the terrorist produced before they commenced their 911 terrorist attack on America and the information can be found here.

http://www.unexplain...45#entry4899331

Secondly, the  doctor of Osama bin Laden confirmed that bin Laden did not have kidney problems. That information can be read here.

Osama bin Laden's Kidneys were OK

http://www.washingto...3-093215-2153r/

However I won't argue with you now that Osama bin Laden's kidney's are no longer working, or his heart, lungs, brain, bladder or anything else within his body for that matter. That means claims relating to the 19 hijackers and Osama bin Laden's kidneys  in your video have now crashed in flames and are history and we are not even halfway through your video..

Now, let's move on.

In regards to the non-interception of those airliners in your video, that has been addressed and debunked as well. You can review my post here.

In regard to time line 0:50 of your video, the narrator implied that Hani cound not fly a Cessna, but had he done his homework, he would have found that Hani possessed a commerical pilots license which requires the performing of precision maneuvers before a commercial pilots license is award and the narrator avoided the fact that Hani also possessed a B-737-type rating and over 250 flying hours and a decent amount of  instrument flying hours, which require even more precise flying skills than that of a typical private pilot.

You can read all about his flying records here. Just scroll  on down until you come to his flying records.

http://therightblogg...blogspot.co.nz/

To continue:

At time line 1:00, he mentioned something about the missing $2.3 trillion. Had he done his homework, he would have found the $2.3. trillion wasn't missing at all and you can go here to make that same determination.

http://www.911myths....ssing_Trillions

Since that time, much of that money has now been accounted for, which simply  means another claim in your video has crashed in flames.

Have you had enough or do you wish for me to shoot down more of the claims in flames in your video?

#3034    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 30,404 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 02:11 AM

View PostPhaeton80, on 13 September 2013 - 06:16 PM, said:

Did you happen to read the message at the end of your video? It says; "Ignorance is Strength." What a coincidence because it just so happens to be hunting season on ignorance.

Edited by skyeagle409, 14 September 2013 - 02:11 AM.

#3035    Phaeton80

Phaeton80

Psychic Spy

• 1,041 posts

• "Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music.."

Posted 14 September 2013 - 12:03 PM

View Postskyeagle409, on 14 September 2013 - 01:44 AM, said:

Okay, I got it, so let's roll.

First of all, you video has been debunked time and time again. Let's take a look.

We know that 19 terrorist hijacked the 911 aircraft. We have their voices on ATC communication tapes of American 11 and United 93. Check it out.

American 11, check hijackers voice at  time line: 2:20

United 93, check hijacker's voice at time line 2:03

Confirmation that  the voices of hijacked American 11 and United 93 were foreign terrorist. And, we have the videos the terrorist produced before they commenced their 911 terrorist attack on America and the information can be found here.

http://www.unexplain...45#entry4899331

Secondly, the  doctor of Osama bin Laden confirmed that bin Laden did not have kidney problems. That information can be read here.

Osama bin Laden's Kidneys were OK

http://www.washingto...3-093215-2153r/

However I won't argue with you now that Osama bin Laden's kidney's are no longer working, or his heart, lungs, brain, bladder or anything else within his body for that matter. That means claims relating to the 19 hijackers and Osama bin Laden's kidneys  in your video have now crashed in flames and are history and we are not even halfway through your video..

Now, let's move on.

In regards to the non-interception of those airliners in your video, that has been addressed and debunked as well. You can review my post here.

In regard to time line 0:50 of your video, the narrator implied that Hani cound not fly a Cessna, but had he done his homework, he would have found that Hani possessed a commerical pilots license which requires the performing of precision maneuvers before a commercial pilots license is award and the narrator avoided the fact that Hani also possessed a B-737-type rating and over 250 flying hours and a decent amount of  instrument flying hours, which require even more precise flying skills than that of a typical private pilot.

You can read all about his flying records here. Just scroll  on down until you come to his flying records.

http://therightblogg...blogspot.co.nz/

To continue:

At time line 1:00, he mentioned something about the missing $2.3 trillion. Had he done his homework, he would have found the $2.3. trillion wasn't missing at all and you can go here to make that same determination.

http://www.911myths....ssing_Trillions

Since that time, much of that money has now been accounted for, which simply  means another claim in your video has crashed in flames.

Have you had enough or do you wish for me to shoot down more of the claims in flames in your video?

Before I react to your content, let me just point out you have failed miserably at adressing the points forwarded in 'my vdo', as you keep calling it. Cherry picking aspects you have some sort of reply to, and ignoring those that are harder to counter.

A - The fact 'foreigners' were recorded on ATC tapes has no bearing WHAT SO EVER on the points made in the vdo, which is not MY vdo, btw.

B - Oh well if the Washington Post says that, its probably true.. isnt it. Although the Doctor was released on all charges, and there are numerous reports where Dr. Aziz denies the claims he has treated any Al Qeada member. Which would align with the fact he was released after questioning. If he had the close ties with Al Qeada as claimed, he would have been charged as being part of that group. Which is not the case.
http://www.apnewsarc...ca59f3fce9d4aa8

http://www.globalres...assertion/24753

"That means claims relating to the 19 hijackers and Osama bin Laden's kidneys  in your video have now crashed in flames and are history and we are not even halfway through your video.."

lmfao. Who in the hell are you kidding friend?! You've posted one Washington Post link and subsequently feel safe in hurling out such a definitive statement. This is not unexpected in the least though, completely in line with your profile..
Which makes me wonder why I am taking the time and effort to reply to you.

C - The owner of the flight school was adamant Hani was unqualified as a pilot, and had a lot of trouble controlling a Cesna type airplane. This man had no reason to lie, he was not part of some all encompassing conspiracy to declare the 911 event as a conspiracy. Documents, as you well know, and especially in this context, are easily fraudulantly produced outside official channels.

D - well done on using the first google hit when typing '911 missing trillions debunked'. Which doesnt debunk anything. The only thing it provides is an article where Dov S. Zakheim states they have 'found a large part' of it.

"Billions of dollars of DoD taxpayer-provided money haven't disappeared, Zakheim said. "Missing" expenditures are often reconciled a bit later in the same way people balance their checkbooks every month. The bank closes out a month and sends its bank statement, he said. In the meanwhile, people write more checks, and so they have to reconcile their checkbook register and the statement.
DoD financial experts, Zakheim said, are making good progress reconciling the department's "lost" expenditures, trimming them from a prior estimated total of $2.3 trillion to $700 billion. And, he added, the amount continues to drop.
"We're getting it down and we are redesigning our systems so we'll go down from 600-odd systems to maybe 50," he explained."

So, in conclusion, and not wanting to spend one more minute of my life communicating with a blindsided fanatic like yourself;

Not only did you fail miserably at 'debunking' all the points relayed in the vdo, you even managed to crash and burn at debunking the points you deemed easily debunkable.

Individuals like yourself are one of the biggest threats to the American People.

Edited by Phaeton80, 14 September 2013 - 12:17 PM.

#3036    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,378 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 02:05 PM

Thanks for that Phaeton!

New for me was the info offered by General Myers that a DOJ training exercise was also being conducted that day.

It's easy to see why the powers-that-be ran Cynthia McKinney out of congress--she is a huge threat to the status quo.  Honorable people are marginalized in congress, or driven out.

#3037    Phaeton80

Phaeton80

Psychic Spy

• 1,041 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 02:33 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 14 September 2013 - 02:05 PM, said:

Thanks for that Phaeton!

New for me was the info offered by General Myers that a DOJ training exercise was also being conducted that day.

It's easy to see why the powers-that-be ran Cynthia McKinney out of congress--she is a huge threat to the status quo.  Honorable people are marginalized in congress, or driven out.

What do you think BR, does this skyeagle character actually believe what he drops on this forum?

#3038    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,378 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 03:12 PM

I do wonder about that. :innocent:

I know that in some individuals being in denial about certain things is a very strong urge.  An involuntary response perhaps.

#3039    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 30,404 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 03:36 PM

View PostPhaeton80, on 14 September 2013 - 12:03 PM, said:

Before I react to your content, let me just point out you have failed miserably at adressing the points forwarded in 'my vdo', as you keep calling it.

Facts, all facts provided by me, which debunked your video. BTW, your video has been debunked before and  to reiterate, the $2.3 trillion wasn't missing at all because the Pentagon could not handle that much money with the system. It was apparent that you didn't bother to read from the link I posted.

BTW, if you were to do something illegal with $2.3 trillion and no one knew anything about your criminal act, would you announce your criminal act to the whole world at a news conference? Think about it.

#3040    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 30,404 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 03:37 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 14 September 2013 - 03:12 PM, said:

I know that in some individuals being in denial about certain things is a very strong urge.  An involuntary response perhaps.

HIs video have been debunked and what did you do?! You jumped onto his burning bandwagon. :lol:

#3041    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,437 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 04:38 PM

Let them live in there own world Sky ! THe Facts are always going to be the Facts ! :tu:

This is a Work in Progress!

#3042    Phaeton80

Phaeton80

Psychic Spy

• 1,041 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 06:03 PM

Fascinating behaviour..

Never ceases to amaze me.

#3043    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,378 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 06:08 PM

Sometimes it's depressing... :no:

But it seems to be changing at the moment?

Edited by Babe Ruth, 14 September 2013 - 06:09 PM.

#3044    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 30,404 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 08:10 PM

View PostPhaeton80, on 14 September 2013 - 06:03 PM, said:

Fascinating behaviour..

Never ceases to amaze me.

I deal in facts and evidence, not in fantasy. Now, if you have any evidence that refutes what I have been presenting, just post them for all to see, but don't post videos that have already been debunked with facts and evidence as you have already done.

The fact you posted videos that implied $2.3 trillion was missing when in fact, it wasn't, should have been a wake-up call that you were on the wrong track. If you had done your homework you would have found that the money wasn't missing and that the Pentagon was unable to handle that large amount of money.

Now, read the following and understand what it means and why it debunks the messages in your videos.

Our financial systems are decades old. According to some estimates, we cannot track $2.3 trillion in transactions. We cannot share information from floor to floor in this building because it's stored on dozens of technological systems that are inaccessible or incompatible.

http://www.defense.g...px?speechid=430

In fiscal 1999, a defense audit found that about $2.3 trillion of balances, transactions and adjustments were inadequately documented. These "unsupported" transactions do not mean the department ultimately cannot account for them, she advised, but that tracking down needed documents would take a long time. Auditors, she said, might have to go to different computer systems, to different locations or access different databases to get information.

http://www.defense.g...e.aspx?id=44199

According to Pentagon and congressional officials, the military has hundreds of computer systems to run accounts as diverse as health care, payroll and inventory. But they are not integrated, don't produce numbers up to accounting standards and fail to keep running totals of what's coming in and what's going out.

According to DoD Comptroller Dov S. Zakheim, bi​llions of dollars of DoD taxpayer-provided money haven't disappeared, Zakheim said. "Missing" expenditures are often reconciled a bit later in the same way people balance their checkbooks every month. The bank closes out a month and sends its bank statement, he said. In the meanwhile, people write more checks, and so they have to reconcile their checkbook register and the statement.

DoD financial experts, Zakheim said, are making good progress reconciling the department's "lost" expenditures, trimming them from a prior estimated total of $2.3 trillion to $700 billion. And, he added, the amount continues to drop.

A clear example where 911 truthers concocted another unfounded 911 conspiracy theory because they didn't bother to do their homework.

Edited by skyeagle409, 14 September 2013 - 08:21 PM.

#3045    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 30,404 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 08:23 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 14 September 2013 - 06:08 PM, said:

Sometimes it's depressing... :no:

The truth supports the OCT, which hurts those whose intent is to distort the truth.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users