Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 4 votes

911 inside job - for what?

• Please log in to reply
4446 replies to this topic

#3046    Phaeton80

Phaeton80

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 716 posts

• "Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music.."

Posted 15 September 2013 - 04:27 PM

View Postskyeagle409, on 14 September 2013 - 08:10 PM, said:

I deal in facts and evidence, not in fantasy. Now, if you have any evidence that refutes what I have been presenting, just post them for all to see, but don't post videos that have already been debunked with facts and evidence as you have already done.

The fact you posted videos that implied $2.3 trillion was missing when in fact, it wasn't, should have been a wake-up call that you were on the wrong track. If you had done your homework you would have found that the money wasn't missing and that the Pentagon was unable to handle that large amount of money.

Now, read the following and understand what it means and why it debunks the messages in your videos.

According to Pentagon and congressional officials, the military has hundreds of computer systems to run accounts as diverse as health care, payroll and inventory. But they are not integrated, don't produce numbers up to accounting standards and fail to keep running totals of what's coming in and what's going out.[/size]

According to DoD Comptroller Dov S. Zakheim, bi​llions of dollars of DoD taxpayer-provided money haven't disappeared, Zakheim said. "Missing" expenditures are often reconciled a bit later in the same way people balance their checkbooks every month. The bank closes out a month and sends its bank statement, he said. In the meanwhile, people write more checks, and so they have to reconcile their checkbook register and the statement.

DoD financial experts, Zakheim said, are making good progress reconciling the department's "lost" expenditures, trimming them from a prior estimated total of $2.3 trillion to $700 billion. And, he added, the amount continues to drop.

A clear example where 911 truthers concocted another unfounded 911 conspiracy theory because they didn't bother to do their homework.

Sigh..

It was missing / lost, its in your own post sir..  and the total sum still is. It did not 'disappear', money never does. It changes hands, or 'systems', as you like. The word disappear was never used either in the vdo or by me. This is your fabrication.

How would you call it when you could not locate a large part of your monetary assets? Thats right, the word 'missing', or 'lost' would be quite apt, wouldnt you agree? "No no, it wasnt missing, you crazy conspiracy nutter, WE JUST COULD NOT LOCATE IT!!"

Sweet lord.

There are individuals, like Dov Zakheim, who are claiming a large percentage has been located, or 'found'. I do wonder why I havent seen any public statement from an official affirming this rediscovery of the cash.

You would think that when a government ****s up in this extreme way - where mr. Rumsfeld is publicly biting the dust for this affair - it would not waste ANY time in officially declaring the 2.3 trillion dollars are located..

As of yet, the only source that is claiming the missing / lost amount has been 'trimmed', is the honorable CFR member Dov Sakheim.

Seems to me you are desperately holding on to the last remaining 'easy to debunk' points from your ridiculing and rather condescending reaction. "Its all been debunked, by me, through facts.."

Right. You couldnt even debunk the points you selected from the vid, let alone the points you consciously evaded, like for instance the 911 commission report. Can you not see your own irrational in this? Hopeless.

Sleep tight.

Edited by Phaeton80, 15 September 2013 - 04:37 PM.

#3047    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,574 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 06:24 PM

ITs your turn then to prove your facts Phaeton80. Start with the Easy ones. Four Aircraft crashed.
Show us where in Fact the Government Did this ! :tu:

This is a Work in Progress!

#3048    Phaeton80

Phaeton80

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 716 posts

• "Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music.."

Posted 15 September 2013 - 07:46 PM

A turn of the tables card why not.

I have neither the desire nor time to initiate a case to convince people of anything.

Only defending my primary post. A post, or vdo rather, to which certain dismissive claims were made.

#3049    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 29,577 posts

• Keep Your Mach Up and Check Six

Posted 15 September 2013 - 09:35 PM

View PostPhaeton80, on 15 September 2013 - 04:27 PM, said:

Sigh..

It was missing / lost, its in your own post sir..

The Pentagon was unable to track that much money and since then, much of that money has been accounted for. In other words, 911 truthers created an unfounded conspiracy over nothing. It was all very simple to understand so read it again.

DoD financial experts, Zakheim said, are making good progress reconciling the department's "lost" expenditures, trimming them from a prior estimated total of $2.3 trillion to $700 billion. And, he added, the amount continues to drop.

What do  you think the 911 truthers were implying in regard to that $2.3 trillion?

Edited by skyeagle409, 15 September 2013 - 09:37 PM.

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX

#3050    Stundie

Stundie

Poltergeist

• 2,540 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 10:49 AM

View Postskyeagle409, on 13 September 2013 - 06:02 PM, said:

On the contrary, the overwhelming majority of demolition experts support the OCT.
So where is this overwhelming evidence?? :blink: lol Where are the quotes from the majority of demolition experts because so far Mr Fraudster, you have named one.

You keep claiming that the majority of demolition experts agree with the OCT, so it should be an absolutely piece of urine to conjure up some names and quote.

So get on with it or come back with the egg on your face because you are wrong. lol

Tell you what, bring in each of those individuals on your list and I will ask them three questions related to demolition implosions techniques, the construction of WTC1, WTC2 and WTC7, and the lack of sound of detonations as the WTC buildings collapsed. You must know by now that demolition implosions using explosives make a lot of noise but I would like to ask each one of them why no noise associated with demolition implosions using explosives was not heard as WTC1, WTC2 and WTC7 collapsed?
Sorry Fraudster but it doesn't work like that.

I tell you what you do, you bring each of the thousands/majority of demolition experts who support the OCT before you start making ridiculous challenges like the one above. lol

Are you going to concede you are wrong because you can only bring one name?? lol

After they can no longer offer a satisfactory answer to each of my questions in relation to demolition implosions as they apply to the structural construction of WTC1, WTC2 and WTC7, then you can effectively erase each one from your reference list, so go ahead and bring each one of them into the fryer if you dare, because if all of your references decide to accept my challenge, you will have no references left on your list.
Sorry but you are not a demolition expert and therefore you have no qualification or experience with which to discount their professional opinions.

Why can't you bring these thousands of demolition experts that you speak of? lol Is it because they don't actually exist and you have FABRICATED these experts?? :yes: lol

I love challenges, :yes:  but the question is, you are willing to bring in your references to debate me directly?
Well if you love challenges, I suggest you complete your challenge that you have been failing at since you made the claim.

Now where are these experts Fraudster?? lol

There is no such thing as magic, just magicians and fools.

#3051    Phaeton80

Phaeton80

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 716 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 04:10 PM

View Postskyeagle409, on 15 September 2013 - 09:35 PM, said:

The Pentagon was unable to track that much money and since then, much of that money has been accounted for. In other words, 911 truthers created an unfounded conspiracy over nothing. It was all very simple to understand so read it again.

What do  you think the 911 truthers were implying in regard to that $2.3 trillion?

Its like being on a merry go round from hell..

You attacked the vdo for stating 2.3 trillion dollars were declared missing a day before the 911 event.. Claiming this aspect - and the whole vdo - was debunked, in a rather simple and misconstrued effort to ridicule.
Its overly obvious the vdo's statement about the MISSING trillions, a day before 911, was correct; a clearcut fact. You twisting and turning to desperately try and make something stick by fabricating all sorts of nonsense I or the vdo
never stated, does not change that.

Now the points that remain in this context; the outcome of which has no bearing whatsoever on the vdo:
- are the claims made by Zakheim in fact true, and if so, to what extent? Where is the public statement confirming this claim?
- and IF Zakheim's claims are factual, how much (monetary) gain could any given entity be able to create from having the control over ~2.3 TRILLION dollar for a couple of years? A handsome sum, Im quite sure.

Give me control over any sum even remotely approaching 2.3 trillion dollars during 6 yrs and I assure you, Ill repay the lionpart lest - oh, say 700 billion - AND have a newly created empire to boot.

But again, these questions are of no relevance at all regarding your - on all selected points - failed attack on the vdo.

Edit: add of vdo

Edited by Phaeton80, 16 September 2013 - 04:34 PM.

#3052    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 29,577 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 05:14 PM

View PostStundie, on 16 September 2013 - 10:49 AM, said:

So where is this overwhelming evidence?? :blink:

Around the world, which is understandable considering there were no explosions of bombs at ground zero as the WTC buildings collapsed nor evidence of explosives in the rubble. It was all very simple to understand in the first place, which should have been evidence when eyewitnesses reported that the WTC buildings were buckling before they collapsed which was an indication that fire, not explosives, was responsible for the collapse of the WTC buildings.

Let's do a recap.

WTC Pre-Collapse Bowing Debunks 9/11 "Controlled Demolition" Theory

Indications of the Imminent Collapse of the World Trade Center Buildings Disprove Explosives Theory

http://www.represent...Explosives.html

Did experts on the scene think WTC 7 was a controlled demolition?

Whom should we ask to find out if WTC 7’s collapse resembled an explosive demolition? How about asking the explosive demolition experts who were on the scene on 9/11? Brent Blanchard of Protec:

"Several demolition teams had reached Ground Zero by 3:00 pm on 9/11, and these individuals witnessed the collapse of WTC 7 from within a few hundred feet of the event. We have spoken with several who possess extensive experience in explosive demolition, and all reported seeing or hearing nothing to indicate an explosive detonation precipitating the collapse.

As one eyewitness told us, "We were all standing around helpless...we knew full well it was going to collapse. Everyone there knew. You gotta remember there was a lot of confusion and we didn't know if another plane was coming...but I never heard explosions like demo charges.

We knew with the damage to the building and how hot the fire was, that building was gonna go, so we just waited, and a little later it went."

http://www.implosion... of 9-8-06 .pdf

*   Controlled Demolition Inc

*   D.H. Griffin Companies

*   Mazzocchi Wrecking

*   Gateway Demolition

*   Yannuzzi Demolition & Disposal

The  Link

The Structural Engineering Community Rejects the Controlled-Demolition Conspiracy Theory

The structural engineering community rejects the controlled-demolition conspiracy theory.

Civil & Structural Engineers on WTC Collapse

http://911-engineers.blogspot.com/

I didn't see explosions in the WTC videos either so where did you get the idea that explosives were used when you have no evidence. See how easy that was?! Now, when can you bring me your references so I can ask them certain questions for them to answer in order for you to begin erasing them from your list? While they are here, I plan to have them review this video and ask each one of them why their claims do not jive with reality regarding demolition implosions.

Well if you love challenges, I suggest you complete your challenge that you have been failing at since you made the claim.

Well, go back and look what I posted above.

Edited by skyeagle409, 16 September 2013 - 05:33 PM.

#3053    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 29,577 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 05:26 PM

View PostPhaeton80, on 16 September 2013 - 04:10 PM, said:

Its like being on a merry go round from hell..

Well, how much of that $2.3 trillion has now been accounted for? Recap time.

The Pentagon and the $2.3 trillion

Our financial systems are decades old. According to some estimates, we cannot track $2.3 trillion in transactions.

We cannot share information from floor to floor in this building because it's stored on dozens of technological systems that are inaccessible or incompatible.

http://www.defense.g...px?speechid=430

No reason to fly an airplane into the Pentagon in order to hide something, which would not have worked anyway. Did you know that the Pentagon has more than one computer?

Edited by skyeagle409, 16 September 2013 - 05:42 PM.

#3054    Phaeton80

Phaeton80

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 716 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 06:36 PM

Dude, seriously.

Stick a fork in me, Im done.

Keep your mach up and check six brother.

#3055    Drayno

Drayno

Reverend Dudemeister

• 3,651 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 06:49 PM

What is the only reason 9/11 could be an inside job? (I'm neutral, I don't know what to believe)

To create Orwellian perpetual war (War on Terror) that incrementally strips the people of their natural rights.

The War on Terror in definition is a war waged against not a nation, but ideas and groups.

The thing is, you can never fully kill an idea; it's contagious.

If 9/11 was in inside job, it would be the catalyst or pretext for aggressive operations against 'terrorists'.

Which it was; 'Al-Qaeda' and the 'Taliban'.

However, considering the narrative did a 360 and American citizens are considered 'terrorists'...

Do you see my reasoning?

False Flag + War with no identifiable goal = Total loss of freedoms for the people the war was waged to 'protect'..

Edited by Hatake Kakashi, 16 September 2013 - 06:49 PM.

Hey, don't like my opinions? I can respect that. Just realize guns allow you to have that opinion without being labeled as mentally insane for questioning the state.

Political abuse of psychiatry in the USSR: http://en.wikipedia....he_Soviet_Union

#3056    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 29,577 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 07:19 PM

View PostHatake Kakashi, on 16 September 2013 - 06:49 PM, said:

What is the only reason 9/11 could be an inside job? (I'm neutral, I don't know what to believe)

To create Orwellian perpetual war (War on Terror) that incrementally strips the people of their natural rights.

The War on Terror in definition is a war waged against not a nation, but ideas and groups.

If 9/11 was in inside job, it would be the catalyst or pretext for aggressive operations against 'terrorists'.

Which it was; 'Al-Qaeda' ...

But, the United States was actively hunting down Osama bin Laden and leaders of al-Qaeda before the 911 attack.

...and the 'Taliban'.

Had the Taliban turned over bin Laden as the United States demanded, we wouldn't have invaded Afghanistan..

...However, considering the narrative did a 360 and American citizens are considered 'terrorists'...

Do you see my reasoning?

False Flag + War with no identifiable goal = Total loss of freedoms for the people the war was waged to 'protect'..

In 1995, the Philippines warned the United States of the Bojinka Plot, which would have used airliners to kill thousands of people. One of those terrorist was Ramzi Yousef, the same person who bombed WTC1 in 1993 and whose uncle is the mastermind of the 911 attack and I might add that his uncle has now confessed of planning the 911 attack. One target for the attack was CIA headquarters.

In addition, warnings from around the world began to flow in that Muslim terrorist, not the United States government, would attack America and some of those warnings indicated the use of aircraft. There was no way the United States could have carried out the 911 attack and not get caught nor modify airliners to fly under remote control and not get caught nor were the aircraft switched.

To sum it up, there was no 'false flag" operation.

#3057    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 7,854 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 06:39 PM

View PostHatake Kakashi, on 16 September 2013 - 06:49 PM, said:

Which it was; 'Al-Qaeda' and the 'Taliban'.

However, considering the narrative did a 360 and American citizens are considered 'terrorists'...

Do you see my reasoning?

Rather a poorly phrased question, but I get your point.

There is not ONLY 1 reason 9/11 was an inside job.  There are many "reasons" but I'm not sure that's the right word.

Yes, there were multiple reasons that it was done, some of which might be found here: www.doeda.com/y911.html

Not reasons, but FACTS AND EVIDENCE, preponderance of those demonstrate that it was an inside job.

Edited by Babe Ruth, 17 September 2013 - 06:40 PM.

#3058    Phaeton80

Phaeton80

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 716 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 06:43 PM

Mike Springman- The former head of the American visa bureau in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia blows the whistle on the 9/11 hijackers.

Springman went public (after internal efforts failed) to expose the State Dept/CIA conduiting terrorists into the US

BBC News Source: "former head of the American visa bureau in Jeddah is Michael Springman".
http://news.bbc.co.u...i/events/new...

Thirteen of the 15 Saudi hijackers were issued visas to the United States, 10 of them at the US Consulate in Jeddah, according to US officials.
http://www.boston.co...s/packages/u...

Officials told to 'back off' on Saudis and Bin Laden before September 11
http://www.guardian..../world/2001/...

CBC News transcript- Michael Springman
"this operation in Jeddah was so peculiar, so strange, and it went against anything I had ever seen or heard in my 20 years in government, that I thought that what these people were telling me about CIA involvement with Osama, and with Afghanistan had to be true because nothing else would fit. By the attempts to cover me up and shut me down, this convinced me more and more that this was not a pipe-dream, this was not a machination, this was not a conspiracy theory."
http://www.btinterne.../~nlpwessex/...

BBC News: Michael Springman
http://news.bbc.co.u...i/events/new...

Michael Springman Tv 1/4:
CIA Ordered Visas For 15 of The 19 9/11 Hijackers in Jeddah
Video: *link removed due to forum limitations*

9/11 Citizens' Commission - Michael Springman
Video: *link removed due to forum limitations*

Israeli security issued urgent warning to CIA of large-scale terror attacks
http://www.telegraph...k/news/world......

15 Hijackers Obtained Visas in Saudi Arabia
http://www.washingto....com/ac2/wp-......

C.I.A. Was Tracking Hijacker Months Earlier Than It Had Said
http://www.nytimes.c...02/06/03/us/......

Hijackers 'trailed by CIA before attacks'
http://www.guardian..../world/2002/...

C.I.A. Was Tracking Hijacker Months Earlier Than It Had Said
http://www.nytimes.c...02/06/03/us/......

CIA Didn't Share Info About 9/11 Hijackers
abc news: http://abcnews.go.co.../story?id=12...

Hijackers Lived With FBI Informant
http://www.cbsnews.c...ories/2002/0...

Sept 9 2001: Bin Laden/Afgan War Plan was on Bush's desk
cbs news: *link removed due to forum limitations*

Hijack 'suspects' alive and well
BBC news: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/1559151.stm

abc news: The political journal National Review obtained the visa applications for 15 of the 19 hijackers — and evidence that all of them should have been denied entry to the country.
http://abcnews.go.co.../story?id=13...

CNN: Six months after Sept. 11, hijackers' visa approval letters received http://articles.cnn....002-03-12/us......

Washington Post: Hijackers Got Visas With Little Scrutiny
http://www.washingto....com/ac2/wp-......

9/11 commission report: 4 of the hijackers passports were found on 9/11
http://www.9-11commi....gov/staff_s...

great sources:
http://visasforterro...s.blogspot.com/

Khalid Sheikh Mohammed secured a visa in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
http://articles.cnn....004-08-22/po......

When Springmann denies a visa, he gets "an almost immediate call from a CIA case officer, hidden in the commercial section [of the consulate], that I should reverse myself and grant these guys a visa."
Source: CBC Archive
http://www.btinterne.../~nlpWESSEX/...

#3059    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 29,577 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 07:14 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 17 September 2013 - 06:39 PM, said:

There is not ONLY 1 reason 9/11 was an inside job.

Apparently, it has been over 12 years since the 911 attack and you still have yet to provide a shred of evidence, but facts and evidence have shown that you are wrong anyway.

#3060    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 29,577 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 07:16 PM

View PostPhaeton80, on 17 September 2013 - 06:43 PM, said:

I might add that what you have posted has already been debunked with facts and evidence. You might want to go back over a number of threads and find out why, and  how. I guess you missed where the CIA admitted to its mistakes, which was evident because you posted that video.

You might want to do a history check on Zacarias Moussaoui and what was uncovered during his trial.

Edited by skyeagle409, 17 September 2013 - 07:32 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users