Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 4 votes

911 inside job - for what?

• Please log in to reply
4446 replies to this topic

#3181    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 32,610 posts

• Keep Your Mach Up and Check Six

Posted 29 September 2013 - 03:47 AM

View PostPhaeton80, on 28 September 2013 - 09:10 AM, said:

Yeah, eventhough we have seen numerous witnesses - trained professionals like firemen et. al - claiming to have heard and experienced secondary and tertiary explosions.

Seems  you missed the recent playback of the MSNBC news coverage that day. In the playback news coverage on 911, the firefighters reported that the explosions they heard were the result of gas line explosions, which had nothing to do with explosives.

Let's take a look at what other firefighters reported.

FDNY Batallion Chief Brian Dixon

I looked up and you could actually see everything blew out on the one floor. I thought, geez, this looks like an explosion up there, it blew out. Then I guess in some sense of time we looked at it and realized, no, actually it just collapsed. That ís what blew out the windows, not that there was an explosion there but that windows blew out.

Craig Carlsen said that he and other firefighters “heard explosions coming from . . . the south tower

...there were about ten explosions. At the time I didn't realize what it was. We realized later after talking and finding out that it was the floors collapsing to where the plane had hit.

http://www.911myths....uote_abuse.html

Louie Cacchioli, 51, is a firefighter assigned to Engine 47 in Harlem

Originally, on September 12, 2001, People Magazine ran a few short paragraphs about the 20-year veteran New York fireman hearing what sounded like bombs exploding in the north tower. Short and sweet, that was it. A few short words about bombs exploding, but words that were repeated over and over again in story after story by writers and broadcasters who never even bothered to talk to him in the first place.

Furthermore, Cacchioli was upset that People Magazine misquoted him, saying "there were bombs" in the building when all he said was he heard "what sounded like bombs" without having definitive proof bombs were actually detonated.

Nothing there about bombs taking down the WTC buildings.

...Those crazy conspiracy nutters.

You said it! And, the facts above explains why!

Edited by skyeagle409, 29 September 2013 - 03:51 AM.

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX

#3182    Phaeton80

Phaeton80

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,040 posts

• "Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music.."

Posted 29 September 2013 - 11:40 AM

View Postskyeagle409, on 29 September 2013 - 03:47 AM, said:

Seems  you missed the recent playback of the MSNBC news coverage that day. In the playback news coverage on 911, the firefighters reported that the explosions they heard were the result of gas line explosions, which had nothing to do with explosives.

Let's take a look at what other firefighters reported.

Nothing there about bombs taking down the WTC buildings.

You said it! And, the facts above explains why!

You said it!

The fact is however, the gas was turned off as a precaution.

Details details.

Every body knows the following firefighters are in shock because they just witnessed gasexplosions, although the gas was turned off.

"there may bemore, any of these buildings could blow up, this aint done yet" obviously refers to 'gas explosions'. Obviously.

*See next post for additional reports because of forum limitations*

Edmund McNally phoned his wife Liz twice following the
[WTC 2] aircraft impact. Mr McNally said in his second phone call "Liz, this was a terrorist attack. I can hear explosions below me." [NY Times]

Tom Elliott, WTC 2 survivor: They saw only two firemen going up. They told them there had been an explosion near the 60th floor. [csmonitor]

Kim White, WTC 1 survivor: "We got down as far as the 74th floor ... Then there was another explosion, so we left again by the stairwell." [People]

Firefighter Schroeder recollects in great detail how he was one of the first firefighters to rush to the complex. ... As they were making there way up the floors, Firefighter Schroeder heard a huge explosion. “The elevators just blew right out. We couldn’t believe it. The plane hits 80 floors up but the elevators explode at least five minutes later? It was unreal.”

Firefighter Schroeder made it all the way up to the 23rd floor before barely hearing on the failing radios that another plane was coming in. That plane would hit the South Tower though for some reason “We were tossed like a rag doll by another explosion in our building. People were making there way down the stairwells burnt like you couldn’t believe. We were all shocked because it seemed as if there was fire everywhere, on so many floors. It just didn’t make sense”.

Lou Cacchioli, Firefighter in WTC 1: When he finally entered the North Tower lobby, Cacchioli recalls elevator doors completely blown out and another scene of mass chaos with people running, screaming and being hit with debris.
"I remember thinking to myself, my God, how could this be happening so quickly if a plane hit way above. It didn't make sense," said Cacchioli.

"..At that point, Cacchioli found one of the only functioning elevators, one only going as high as the 24th floor ... "Tommy Hetzel was with me and everybody else also gets out of the elevator when it stops on the 24th floor," said Cacchioli, "There was a huge amount of smoke. Tommy and I had to go back down the elevator for tools and no sooner did the elevators close behind us, we heard this huge explosion that sounded like a bomb. It was such a loud noise, it knocked off the lights and stalled the elevator.

"Luckily, we weren't caught between floors and were able to pry open the doors. People were going crazy, yelling and screaming. And all the time, I am crawling low and making my way in the dark with a flashlight to the staircase and thinking Tommy is right behind me. "I somehow got into the stairwell and there were more people there. When I began to try and direct down, another huge explosion like the first one hits. This one hits about two minutes later, although it's hard to tell, but I'm thinking, 'Oh. My God, these b******* put bombs in here like they did in 1993!'

Ofcourse, because mr. Cacchioli was misquoted by sites like infowars.com and thelikes, makes all he said - and the whole 'bombs in the building' notion, null and void.

Score!

Those crazy conspiracy nutters.. Dont they know better than to ask silly questions about an event that happened a decade ago, while thousands of US families have lost a loved one on that day.. Dont they have any respect?
Its not like there are 'open ends' here - or a disproportionate number of anomalies, 'we all know who dunnit'. "The government has dun told us already. In fact, we were told a few minutes after it happened. OBL and his Muslim terrorist hordes!"
It was all planned and executed from their hightech batcave in Tora Bora. They hate us for our wealth and freedom. Everyone knows that.

Oh and feel free to keep nitpicking the points of which you deem it relatively easy to incite reasonable doubt, while completely ignoring other 'in your face' aspects (miraculously identical wargames at the exact same moment playing the exact same scenario,  removal of evidence at break neck speed, 911 commission set up to fail, refusal to track money trails - marking it as 'of little practical significance', Bush & Cheney 911 questioning behind closed doors etc etc).

Which doesnt implicate your tactics and/or 'case' at all.

Edited by Phaeton80, 29 September 2013 - 11:41 AM.

#3183    Phaeton80

Phaeton80

Psychic Spy

• 2,040 posts

• "Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music.."

Posted 29 September 2013 - 12:13 PM

Phaeton80, on 28 September 2013 - 01:37 PM, said: The 911 event acted as a catalyst for starting the socalled 'war on terror', 'a war without end'.

View Postskyeagle409, on 29 September 2013 - 12:40 AM, said:

Well, let's take a look.

We didn't start a war when:

*   Terrorist bombed WTC1 in 1993

*   Terrorist bombed the USS Cole

*   Terrorist bombed our embassies in Kenya and Tanzania

*   Bombed Pan Am 103 out of the sky

*  Terrorist bombed the Marine barracks in Lebanon

*  the Bojinka Plot was revealed by the Philippine government

*  North Korea shot down an EC-121 over international waters

*  North Korea hijacked the USS Pueblo in international waters

Just a few terrorist incidents against the United States over the years. So  you see, you are simply incorrect in your assessment.

Nothing, absolutely nothing you just garbled out has any bearing what so ever on my statement.

This very reply of yours is indicative of the blatant fact it is impossible to maintain any form of a rational discussion with your person.  

You just refuse to read content that does not conform with your paradigm (the latest example of this: the money trails), you focus on certain aspects you deem easy to incite reasonable doubt of, you grasp any and every unrelated and / or irrelevant point to safeguard your paradigm (latest example of this: the post I am replying to right now), and machinegun standard replies taken directly from some favourited 911myth websites (almost all your posts).

When it gets too hot regarding a certain aspect you deemed easily debunkable, but were subsequently called on your bluf, you simply move your crosshairs to someone else / another subject, like nothing happened.

I hope you realize though, the only victim of this troubled / psychotic behaviour, is you.

#3184    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 32,610 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 03:28 PM

View PostPhaeton80, on 29 September 2013 - 11:40 AM, said:

You said it!

On the contrary, firefighters reported that the explosions they heard were gas line explosions, nothing to do with explosives and it is evident as the WTC buildings collapsed, there are no explosions seen nor heard on video or on audio.

Every body knows the following firefighters are in shock because they just witnessed gasexplosions, although the gas was turned off.

Nothing to do with bombs. Video cameras nearby as the WTC buildings collapse recorded no explosions Seismic monittors in the area, recorded no explosions as the WTC buildings collapsed and the clincher is, no one found evidence of explosives in the rubble of the WTC buildings. Simply, there was nothing at ground zero that indicated that explosives were used.

The collapse of the WTC Towers began where they were struck by the aircraft. which were severe enough to dislodge fire protection from the steel columns and since explosives must remain firmly attached to steel columns to be effective, any attached explosives would have been rendered ineffective and useless.

To further add, there were no secondary explosions from explosives as the aircraft hit the buildings, in which case, closes on false claims that explosives were pre-planted, especially since steel frame buildings must be structurally pre-weaken before explosives can do their job, and that would have taken many months to complete. Were the WTC buildings structually pre-weakened? No! Another nail in the coffin for the demolition theory.

"there may bemore, any of these buildings could blow up, this aint done yet" obviously refers to 'gas explosions'. Obviously.

You also seem to be unaware that manhole cover explosions were fairly common in New York City and shutting off the gas is not going to eliminate explosions in the area where there are damaged gas lines.

#3185    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 32,610 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 03:48 PM

View PostPhaeton80, on 29 September 2013 - 12:13 PM, said:

This very reply of yours is indicative of the blatant fact it is impossible to maintain any form of a rational discussion with your person.

All you have to do is to provide evidence of explosions from bombs, which so far, you have failed to do. You should understand that comments about hearing explosions is not evidence of explosives, especially if there is no other supporting evidence. Even in the video you'd posted, the firefighters did not say the explosions they heard were attributed to bombs.

You just refuse to read content that does not conform with your paradigm (the latest example of this:

Let's look at the facts.

When the firefighters heard the explosions, which they later attributed to exploding gas lines, were the WTC buildings still standing? Yes, or no.

* As the WTC buildings collapsed, were explosions evident in videos? No!

*   As the WTC buildings collapsed, were there sounds of explosions? No!

*   As the WTC buildings collapsed, were explosions detected on seismic monitors. No!

*  Did anyone find evidence of explosives in the rubble of the WTC buildings? No!

And remember, comments of someone hearing explosions without physical supporting evidence is not evidence that explosives were used.

the money trails), you focus on certain aspects you deem easy to incite reasonable doubt of, you grasp any and every unrelated and / or irrelevant point to safeguard your paradigm (latest example of this: the post I am replying to right now), and machinegun standard replies taken directly from some favourited 911myth websites (almost all your posts).

I would like to highlight money and 911. 911 Truthers claimed that the reason the Pentagon was attacked was to hide something about the missing $2.3 trillion. Considering that the Pentagon doesn't keep all of its eggs in the same basket, what made 911 Truthers think that flying an aircraft into the Pentagon was going to hide anything related to money?

As it was, the money wasn't missing at all and much of the money has now been accounted for, which was a nail in the coffin of 911 Truthers claimed the money was missing, because they didn't bother to do their homework. If they had done their homework they would have determined that the Pentagon could not have tracked that much money. Furthermore, if you had done something illegally with $2.3 trillion, why would you go on national TV and have everyone focus on what you have done illegally if no one knew about it in the first place?

When it gets too hot regarding a certain aspect you deemed easily debunkable, but were subsequently called on your bluf, you simply move your crosshairs to someone else / another subject, like nothing happened.

On the contrary, I have provided comments from firefighters that indicated that the explosions they heard were not from explosives and of course, that MSNBC news playback where firefighters reported that the explosions they heard from from exploding gas lines and other things that had nothing to do with explosives.

It has been shown that 911 Truthers are in a habit of concocting unfounded conspiracy theories with no evidence. After all, it has been 12 years since the 911 attack, so how many U.S. government employees have been arrested for bombing the WTC buildings?

Edited by skyeagle409, 29 September 2013 - 03:56 PM.

#3186    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 32,610 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 03:59 PM

View PostPhaeton80, on 29 September 2013 - 12:13 PM, said:

Nothing, absolutely nothing you just garbled out has any bearing what so ever on my statement.

Well, what was the reason that 911 Truthers have claimed was the reason behind the 911 attack? I just provide a few cases where the U.S. did not go to war after it was attacked, even after WTC1 was bombed in 1993..

#3187    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 19,031 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:41 AM

skyeagle the problem is not your facts,In which All are correct I may add. But in the understanding that these C.T`s seem not to have.
I guess they were not awake that day and watched the entire event come down?
Well We Know whats facts and what Happened !
On your Six ~ :tu:

This is a Work in Progress!

#3188    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 32,610 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:19 AM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 30 September 2013 - 01:41 AM, said:

skyeagle the problem is not your facts,In which All are correct I may add. But in the understanding that these C.T`s seem not to have.
I guess they were not awake that day and watched the entire event come down?
Well We Know whats facts and what Happened !
On your Six ~ :tu:

Seems they have been asleep. For an example, they have said that firefighters heard explosions, which they did, however, if they had done their homework correctly, they would have found that firefighters reported the explosions they heard were the result of gas line explosions, collapsing floors, and other things that had nothing to do with explosives.

Over the years, someone has been distorting the facts on what the firefighters actually reported and somehow implanted false stories that implied the firefighters meant the sound of explosions they heard were attributed to explosives when it fact, they did not.

A simple review of the WTC videos proved that at no time were bomb explosions evident as the WTC buildings collapsed.

Edited by skyeagle409, 30 September 2013 - 03:20 AM.

#3189    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 8,304 posts

• I'd rather laugh than argue.

Choose your weapon.

Posted 30 September 2013 - 04:15 AM

Evidence that 'explosions' occurred, I get that.

Evidence that 'explosive devices' occurred, I don't get that.

Controlled demolition, thermite, nano-thermite, mini-nukes, space based rays, missiles, pods on airliners... They all agree that there was a conspiracy of some kind for a multitude of reasons and they all say that they have 'proof', but all their so-called proof contradicts each other.

So, for now, I'm going to go with physics and logic.

#3190    joz48

joz48

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 185 posts

• What do you call the seventh son of the seventh son???

The last to eat at the table

Posted 30 September 2013 - 12:49 PM

Why when some people want to believe in a conspiracy theory do they then become nasty and aggressive when the actual facts are pointed out to them.
The simple point is extreme Muslim terrorists used planes as weapons to kill nearly 3000 human beings of all different colours creeds and religious affiliations. There are no hidden truths or anything else to this matter, the american people and millions around the world pulled together and showed the real humanity that is with in us all. To suggest that anything other than a sick twisted group of extremists where responsible shows an unforgivable lack of respect for those how died, their families and the great many people in new york american and around the world who pulled together at this time.

#3191    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• Closed
  • 8,732 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:45 PM

View PostLikely Guy, on 30 September 2013 - 04:15 AM, said:

Evidence that 'explosions' occurred, I get that.

Evidence that 'explosive devices' occurred, I don't get that.

Controlled demolition, thermite, nano-thermite, mini-nukes, space based rays, missiles, pods on airliners... They all agree that there was a conspiracy of some kind for a multitude of reasons and they all say that they have 'proof', but all their so-called proof contradicts each other.

So, for now, I'm going to go with physics and logic.

And by all means, don't ever look at all the forest--focus on just one tree at a time. :tsu:

#3192    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 32,610 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 07:05 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 30 September 2013 - 01:45 PM, said:

And by all means, don't ever look at all the forest--focus on just one tree at a time. :tsu:

The chainsaw of physics has been used to cut down the bad trees of 911 Truthers.

#3193    ChrLzs

ChrLzs

Just a contributor..

• 5,336 posts

• I only floccinaucinihilipilificate
    when it IS worthless...

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:24 PM

View PostPhaeton80, on 29 September 2013 - 11:40 AM, said:

Just on that 'point' - what do you think turning off the gas mains does?  Automatically empties out all the gas lines, regulators, inline storage?  How exactly?
Umm, no.  It stops FURTHER gas problems and ongoing fires, but it certainly does not stop the various devices that are already charged with gas, from exploding.  I'd suggest a quick chat with a gas fitter who works on big buildings, rather than relying on your knowledge of your single-burner camping cooktop...

There are answers out there, and they won't be found by people sitting around looking serious and saying 'Isn't life mysterious?' - Tim Minchin ('Storm')
My garden is already magical and beyond beautiful - I do not need to invent fairies... - me
The truth ONLY hurts when it slaps you in the face after you haven't done proper homework and made silly claims... - me

#3194    Phaeton80

Phaeton80

Psychic Spy

• 2,040 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 05:26 PM

View PostChrlzs, on 01 October 2013 - 12:24 PM, said:

Just on that 'point' - what do you think turning off the gas mains does?  Automatically empties out all the gas lines, regulators, inline storage?  How exactly?
Umm, no.  It stops FURTHER gas problems and ongoing fires, but it certainly does not stop the various devices that are already charged with gas, from exploding.  I'd suggest a quick chat with a gas fitter who works on big buildings, rather than relying on your knowledge of your single-burner camping cooktop...

Granted, I should have refrased that. The intended point was, thesame source a lot of people relied on that day, mr. Giuliani, stated the explosions could not be attributed to gas because of this. Why not believe him now?

In addition, your own point, being 'ask people who know / experienced gas explosions and/ or are familiar with gas infrastructure' (like firemen), is also applicable in favor of my argument.
You would think firemen - lets assume experienced firemen - would not state "there may be more, any one of these buildings could blow up, this aint done yet" when entertaining the possibility they were dealing with gas explosions.

But again, youre right, I should have made my point a lot clearer there. Got any serious response on the rest of the info, or are we in attack mode?

#3195    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 19,031 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 06:06 PM

Good post joz48 ! These C.T`s never do any real research,of fact finding ! That's the bottom line !
As for our Losses Indeed We need to Remember thses souls ! Never Let What Happened to us Again ! We need to Remember!
Two Jet Liners Crashed into the Towers,There is on Government under the table pulling strings. That's what C.T `s do ! :tu:

This is a Work in Progress!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users