Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 4 votes

911 inside job - for what?

• Please log in to reply
4446 replies to this topic

#4441    Stellar

Stellar

Forum Divinity

• 14,863 posts

• The objective of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the other son of a b**** die for his!
    -Patton

Posted 30 December 2013 - 03:21 AM

View Postfrenat, on 30 December 2013 - 12:58 AM, said:

To be most effective, cameras need to be continuously monitored.  They are great for retail locations for loss prevention but not so great for large expansive buildings that already have more effective security in the form of armed guards, locked doors, checkpoints, visible ID cards worn at all times, key card and combo access, and vigilant awareness by those who are allowed in looking for those who aren't.  All of those individually are far more effective than cameras.

While that is true, cameras are still used in conduction with the above in many instances.

Cameras are more effective at entry points to more secure areas (not outside in the touristy public areas) so those inside the secure areas can see those outside requesting access before they open the door.  In my 8 years in the military, at 5 bases in the US and one in the middle East, in multiple Secret and Top Secret areas, those are the only places I saw cameras in use.  Even when in use, they were rarely recorded.  Armed guards, locked doors, checkpoints, etc. used far more often.

Ive seen cameras in many locations as well, and one of the common themes is that they did have them all around buildings, regardless of whether it was an official access route or not.

I'd hazard to guess that most of the cameras haven't been released because most people haven't bothered to file a FOIA request for them.  The FBI is not in the practice of releasing possible evidence just for the heck of it.  That and the list of tapes don't seem to have come from the Pentagon.
http://www.911myths....Pentagon_videos

That is also a possibility.

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent."

----Seraphina

#4442    Stellar

Stellar

Forum Divinity

• 14,863 posts

• The objective of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the other son of a b**** die for his!
    -Patton

Posted 30 December 2013 - 03:23 AM

View PostCzero 101, on 30 December 2013 - 03:07 AM, said:

You're right... my apologies... Its for these same reasons that I have kept out of these discussion for some time as well.

Thanks for reminding me.

Cz

My apologies as well if I came off rude.

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent."

----Seraphina

#4443    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,531 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 02:28 PM

Yes, it would certainly be too much of a burden for the government to release helpful videos WITHOUT such an FOIA request....

#4444    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 31,141 posts

• Keep Your Mach Up and Check Six

Posted 30 December 2013 - 03:58 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 30 December 2013 - 02:28 PM, said:

Yes, it would certainly be too much of a burden for the government to release helpful videos WITHOUT such an FOIA request....

Considering the video already released, which depicts American 77 in the background, no other video is required, but, with B-757 wreckage all over the grounds of the Pentagon, FDR data. and the announcement from American Airlines confirming that American 77 had crashed at the Pentagon, no video is required to determine the B-757 that crashed at the Pentagon was American 77.

We have a number of videos of American 11 and United 175 slamming into the WTC buildings  yet some 9/11 conspiracist continue to insist that no aircraft struck those buildings.

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX

#4445    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,531 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 08:38 PM

You might consider getting your spectacles adjusted Sky.  There's no Boeing in that picture.  There is something in that picture, maybe a Soviet Granit provided by Viktor Bout, but it ain't no Boeing.

Best make an appointment with your optician. :tu:

#4446    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 31,141 posts

• Keep Your Mach Up and Check Six

Posted 30 December 2013 - 10:02 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 30 December 2013 - 08:38 PM, said:

You might consider getting your spectacles adjusted Sky.

I shouild know because the B-757 is one of my favorite aircraft.

There's no Boeing in that picture.

Let's take a look.

Posted Image

Apparently, you haven't been around aircraft very much if at all nor familiar with aircraft recognition techniques and you tried to convince people you are a pilot?! Best make an appointment with your optician. :tu:

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX

#4447    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,792 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 03:00 AM

I guess we could ask BR to Tell us just what it was that went into the Pentagon ! Fil in the Blanks Y`all  Happy New Year ! Skynet is just about up and running !

This is a Work in Progress!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users