Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 1 votes

Musical Guilty Pleasures

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1    AquilaChrysaetos

AquilaChrysaetos

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts

• "Some people wish to be the sun, so they can brighten your day. I wish to be the moon, which shines down upon you in your darkest hour."

Posted 12 January 2013 - 03:45 AM

I've come to believe we all have at least one or two "guilty pleasure" songs that we love, but are sometimes embarrased to admit it... :blush:

Therefore in order to eleviate some of the personal shame, I suggest we all just come on out and post 'em all in here... :innocent:

I'll start with that incredibly romantic song "I See The Light" from the Disney movie Tangled... Yes, Tangled... The CG Disney movie AW SHUT UP alright? <_< So I liked a romance song from a kids movie, is that so wrong!?!?!? :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:  

Jesus Christ - Matthew 28:18-20 said:

"All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."

Posted Image

#2    _Only

_Only

• 6,525 posts

• Did you ever grow anything in the garden of your mind? You can grow ideas, in the garden of your mind. - Mr. Rogers

Posted 12 January 2013 - 05:51 AM

I was visiting a friend and decided to stay the night. I spent the night on his couch with his miniature dachshund, while he slept upstairs in his room. I enjoyed the dog's company as we both laid down for the night, and this just somehow became a good memory. This song was new at the time, so MTV2 or whatever channel was on the TV was playing it almost every 3rd or 4th song. I must have heard this song 15 times that night into morning, as I drifted in and out of half sleep. We all know how songs and memory go hand in hand. For that reason, it's now a guilty pleasure.

Edited by _Only, 12 January 2013 - 05:52 AM.

I love to make mashups! Click here to hear!
I also love taking pictures! Click here to see!
I love to play drums, too! Whatever you do, don't click here!

#3    PlanB

PlanB

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 726 posts

• Find out what you love and let it kill you.

Posted 12 January 2013 - 06:30 AM

I was out doing some late night bowling and this video came on the jumbo screen. I was complete enthralled for some reason* even though this is totally not the kind of music I listen to. Give it a listen and tell me it's not super-catchy and makes you want to party.

*Might've been the hot, gyrating girls

#4    No-thingBornPassion

No-thingBornPassion

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,210 posts

• (Christian) Gnosticism also has the Holy Spirit, Christ(os), Jesus, LOVE...and God.

Posted 12 January 2013 - 07:25 AM

https://www.youtube....ix3pVUX86yBWWzS  (playlist)

Distinguish between spin doctoring and truth. Keep in mind that truth is ALMOST impossible to figure out when it comes to ancient holy book.

#5    Roddy

Roddy

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 610 posts

• The Truth is out there.

Posted 12 January 2013 - 09:05 PM

Debbie Gibson  -  Lost In Your Eyes

#6    Urisk

Urisk

Smiling like a killer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,503 posts

• born to lose
    live to win

Posted 12 January 2013 - 11:39 PM

Best video ever made too! Rush are flawless.

Oh and I also really like Roxette... :blush:

Posted Image

I have seen beyond the bounds of infinity and drawn down daemons from the stars

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users