Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Alligator found guarding Marijuana Stash.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1    DKO

DKO

Ω is Futile.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,837 posts

• When you hear hoofbeats behind you, don't expect to see a zebra - Unless you're in Africa...

Posted 13 January 2013 - 11:41 AM

(CBS/AP) CASTRO VALLEY, Calif. - California police who entered a man's house Wednesday afternoon for a probation check said they found a $100,000 stash of marijuana guarded by a five-foot-long alligator.

The San Francisco Chronicle reported that Alameda County deputies entered the home of 32-year-old Assif Mayr where they found 34 pounds of marijuana and the five-foot alligator in a tank in the bedroom.

http://www.cbsnews.c...uthorities-say/

The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe it. - Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Confucius Says:

Man who runs behind car gets exhausted.

Man who wants pretty nurse must be patient.

#2    evil_kenshin

evil_kenshin

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 419 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 12:11 PM

I still think the story with the 13 bears guarding the Canadian drug crop was more funnier/unusual.

#3    GreenmansGod

GreenmansGod

Bio-Electric sentient being.

• 9,802 posts

• May the laughter ye give today return to thee 3 fold.

Posted 13 January 2013 - 12:20 PM

Poor gator, I am glad they found him. Doesn't sound like he was living a happy gator life to me. I think the guy should be charged with animal abuse as well as his other violations.

"The moment you declare a set of ideas to be immune from criticism, satire, derision, or contempt, freedom of thought becomes impossible." Salman Rushdie

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users