Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


* * * - - 6 votes

WTC 911 EyeWitness~Hoboken


This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3683 replies to this topic

#1276    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 31,693 posts
  • Joined:14 Apr 2006

Posted 27 March 2013 - 12:14 AM

 Stundie, on 27 March 2013 - 12:07 AM, said:

The types of explosions which don't exist except in the minds of the hallucinated people at GZ?? At a guess?? lol

Well, let me clue you in on one particular explosive incident  in New York City.


Manhole Explosions Set Cars On Fire In SoHo

December 29, 2012 4:22 PM

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork)Several cars were ablaze on Prince Street in SoHo Saturday afternoon, after a series of explosions in manholes below.


Posted Image
A car was left charred after a series of manhole explosions in SoHo.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Predicting the Next Deadly Manhole Explosion

Every so often in New York City, a disk of cast iron weighing up to 300 pounds will burst out of the street and fly as high as several stories before clattering back to the blacktop. Flames, smoke or both may issue from the breach, as if somebody had pulled hell’s own pop-top

Manhole explosions aren’t just spectacular; they’re dangerous. As one firefighter observed after a manhole exploded near Times Square in May: “It’s not Disneyland, people. Get the hell out of the way.”

http://www.wired.com...ole-explosions/

As I have said, they did not hear bomb explosions.

Edited by skyeagle409, 27 March 2013 - 12:21 AM.

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX

#1277    Stundie

Stundie

    Poltergeist

  • Member
  • 2,583 posts
  • Joined:03 Oct 2009

Posted 27 March 2013 - 12:19 AM

 skyeagle409, on 27 March 2013 - 12:14 AM, said:

Well, let me clue you in on one particular explosive incident  in New York City.


Manhole Explosions Set Cars On Fire In SoHo

December 29, 2012 4:22 PM

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork)Several cars were ablaze on Prince Street in SoHo Saturday afternoon, after a series of explosions in manholes below.


Posted Image
A car was left charred after a series of manhole explosions in SoHo.
So now you have gone from....

There were no explosions.....to....any explosions were manhole explosions?? :blink:

Well at least we are progressing very slowly in that you at least now admit there were explosions at WTC, even if you hilariously think they were elevators and now manhole explosions....lol

As they say, Rome wasn't built within a day

There is no such thing as magic, just magicians and fools.

#1278    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 31,693 posts
  • Joined:14 Apr 2006

Posted 27 March 2013 - 12:27 AM

 Stundie, on 27 March 2013 - 12:19 AM, said:

So now you have gone from....

There were no explosions.....to....any explosions were manhole explosions?? :blink:

Apparently, you were unaware that electrical transformer and manhole explosions are not uncommon in New York City. Once again, no evidence of bomb explosions was seen nor heard.

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX

#1279    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 31,693 posts
  • Joined:14 Apr 2006

Posted 27 March 2013 - 12:29 AM

Harsh winter triggers New York City manhole explosions

Record snowfall is turning the city's mean streets even meaner, with 65 manholes exploding or catching fire since New Years, a utility spokesman said on Friday.

http://www.reuters.c...E71374I20110204

Based on those 65 manhole explosions in New York City, are you going to claim the explosions were the result of bombs? The collapse of the WTC buildings was never indicative of a demolition process nor was the sound of bombs heard during their collapse.

Edited by skyeagle409, 27 March 2013 - 12:35 AM.

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX

#1280    Stundie

Stundie

    Poltergeist

  • Member
  • 2,583 posts
  • Joined:03 Oct 2009

Posted 27 March 2013 - 12:39 AM

 skyeagle409, on 27 March 2013 - 12:27 AM, said:

Apparently, you were unaware that electrical transformer and manhole explosions are not uncommon in New York City. Once again, no evidence of bomb explosions was seen nor heard.
So now you have changed your tune and now admit there were explosions,  after spending a lifetime of denying explosions at GZ

But now the explosions were manhole explosions and electrical transformers....hahahahahahahaha!!

So for the record, you admit there were explosions at GZ but not the explosive type of explosions?? lol

There is no such thing as magic, just magicians and fools.

#1281    Stundie

Stundie

    Poltergeist

  • Member
  • 2,583 posts
  • Joined:03 Oct 2009

Posted 27 March 2013 - 12:42 AM

 skyeagle409, on 27 March 2013 - 12:29 AM, said:

Harsh winter triggers New York City manhole explosions

Record snowfall is turning the city's mean streets even meaner, with 65 manholes exploding or catching fire since New Years, a utility spokesman said on Friday.

http://www.reuters.c...E71374I20110204

Based on those 65 manhole explosions in New York City, are you going to claim the explosions were the result of bombs? The collapse of the WTC buildings was never indicative of a demolition process nor was the sound of bombs heard during their collapse.
Was it a harsh winter on 9/11?? :blink:

Do these firefighters who were in the WTC sound like they just heard a manhole explosions which caused the whole lobby to collapse on them??



There is no such thing as magic, just magicians and fools.

#1282    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 31,693 posts
  • Joined:14 Apr 2006

Posted 27 March 2013 - 03:33 AM

 Stundie, on 27 March 2013 - 12:39 AM, said:

So now you have changed your tune and now admit there were explosions,  after spending a lifetime of denying explosions at GZ

I have said that no one saw nor heard any bomb explosions, which they haven't. And, I have also posted this video to make another point that the breakup of buildings can also be mistaken for sounds of explosions.



And, here's another example.

“When we got to about 50 ft from the South Tower, we heard the most eerie sound that you would ever hear. A high-pitched noise and a popping noise made everyone stop. We all looked up. At the point, it all let go.The way I see it, it had to be the rivets. The building let go, there was an explosion and the whole top leaned toward us and started coming down.

"The way I see it, it had to be the rivets"

Quote

But now the explosions were manhole explosions and electrical transformers..

Definitely wasn't from explosives. No evidence of explosive was ever found, which leaves you out in the cold because structural failures also produce explosion-like sounds that have nothing to do with explosives.

Now the clincher! Enjoy!! :)



As I have said, no bomb explosions were seen nor heard on video and not detected by seismic monitors.

Edited by skyeagle409, 27 March 2013 - 03:44 AM.

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX

#1283    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 31,693 posts
  • Joined:14 Apr 2006

Posted 27 March 2013 - 04:16 AM

 Stundie, on 27 March 2013 - 12:42 AM, said:

Was it a harsh winter on 9/11?? :blink:

Do these firefighters who were in the WTC sound like they just heard a manhole explosions which caused the whole lobby to collapse on them??

No bombs in the lobby either.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Elevator Man's Tale

We heard the explosion and within a matter of seconds after that impact, I heard – and as well as everybody else heard – this noise, this increasing sound of wind. And it was getting louder and louder. It was like a bomb, not quite the sound of a bomb coming down from a bomber. It was a sound of wind increasing, a whistling sound, increasing in sound.

What we heard was 6 and 7 car free-falling from the 107th floor and they impacted the basement at B-2 Level. And that’s the explosion that filled the lobby within a matter of two or three seconds, engulfed the lobby in dust, smoke.

http://www.thrnewmed...ember/jones.htm

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Excerpts from: "8 Hurt as Trade Center Elevator Rams Ceiling" by Dan Kadison, Adam Miller, Erika Martinez and Cathy Burke,New York Post, August 12, 2000, p.4.

The express elevator to the Sky Lobby at the World Trade Center roared 24 feet past its stop and slammed into a ceiling 960 feet above ground yesterday, injuring eight of 12 people trapped inside.
The trapped passengers - who were stuck in Elevator No. 20 about 15 feet above the 78th floor at Two World Trade Center - had to be escorted to safety in a heart-stopping operation conducted from the roof of a second, adjacent elevator.

"We didn't know if we would get out alive," Queens resident Richard Gallo, an electrical engineer at the building, told his wife, Helen. "Everyone was screaming. There was blood all over the place. We were really scared that the elevator was going to plunge to the ground...." "I've been riding the elevator for years" [added a co-worker]. "Occasionally they slip, it's not something you can focus on." Others [present] described the crash as sounding like a horrendous "boom."  People "thought it was a bomb," said Kim Dunlap, a receptionist on the 100th floor. It rocked the building.

There's never a dull moment at the World Trade Center."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as we arrived, 84, a massive explosion goes off, and at this point we didn't know what it was. We thought it was a secondary explosion. We didn't know that it was a second plane. In fact, I didn't know there was a second plane until much later in the evening.

http://www.npr.org/d...rds/delgado.pdf

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We figured by the time we got to the fifth or sixth floor, that’s when the south tower was hit. I had no idea the south tower was hit, and I don’t think that Chief Jonas – Captain Jonas at the time – or Lieutenant Foti knew at that point either. I remember the whole north tower literally vibrated. The only way I can explain it is if you were at the edge of a subway platform and the train was coming in, you felt that wind and the sound, but with an added effect like the floor vibrated. Everybody just cringed and really was not sure what was going on. I just assumed that it was something above us.
I had no idea that the south tower was hit.

http://www.firehouse.../gz/blaich.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"As we got near the top of the escalator that brings you to ground level from five floors below, we heard what sounded like a bomb going off," Seebode said. "It was the second plane hitting World Trade Center."

http://www.hq.usace....v01/story18.htm

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The following is an example of how 911 Truthers have been taken for a ride.

Louie Cacchioli, 51, is a firefighter assigned to Engine 47 in Harlem.

We were the first ones in the second tower after the plane struck. I was taking firefighters up in the elevator to the 24th floor to get in position to evacuate workers. On the last trip up a bomb went off. We think there was bombs set in the building.

http://prisonplanet....e_cacchioli.htm

Now, let's read the rest of the story.

Why did Louie Cacchioli become upset?

Cacchioli was upset that People Magazine misquoted him, saying "there were bombs" in the building when all he said was he heard "what sounded like bombs" without having definitive proof bombs were actually detonated.

http://www.arcticbea...9-Jul-2005.html


Now, further accounts of what they thought, were explosions.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

t was weird how it started to come down. It looked like it was a timed explosion, but I guess it was just the floors starting to pancake one on top of the other.

http://www.flcv.com/firemen.html

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Susan W. F.

"We were ushered into the Port Authority office on the 78th floor... As I turned to watch some of my fellow co-workers making phone calls, there was a second ka-boom, the building shook again and debris started hitting the windows... I thought some part of the plane or some part of the building that had been hit by the plane had exploded and debris was sliding down from the floors above us. I would later learn it was a second airplane diving into the other tower and it was debris from that explosion hitting the windows."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And as my eyes traveled up the building, and I was looking at the south tower,somewhere about halfway up, my initial reaction was there was a secondary explosion, and the entire floor area, a ring right around the building blew out. I later realized that the building had started to collapse already and this was the ai:r being compressed and that is the floor that let go.

http://www.nytimes.c...Turi_Albert.txt

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I looked up and you could actually see everything blew out on the one floor. I thought, geez, this looks like an explosion up there, it blew out. Then I guess in some sense of time we looked at it and realized, no, actually it just collapsed. That ís what blew out the windows, not that there was an explosion there but that windows blew out.

http://www.nytimes.c...Dixon_Brian.txt

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know if that means anything. I mean, I equate it to the building cowing down and pushing things down, it could have been electrical explosions, it could have been whatever.

http://www.nytimes.c...ory_Stephen.txt

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Craig Carlsen said that he and other firefighters “heard explosions coming from . . . the south tower. . . . There were about ten explosions. . . . We then realized the building started to come down” (NYT, Carlsen, pp. 5-6).

http://911review.com...iffin/nyc1.html

Now, the rest of Mr. Carlen's story.

...there were about ten explosions...At the time I didn't realize what it was. We realized later after talking and finding out that it was the floors collapsing to where the plane had hit.

http://graphics8.nyt...HIC/9110505.PDF

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As we are looking up at the building, what I saw was, it looked like the building was blowing out on all four sides. We actually heard the pops. Didn't realize it was the falling -- you know, you heard the pops of the building. You thought it was just blowing out.

http://a1022.g.akama...pdf/9110287.pdf

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

an ambulance pulled up which was very clean, S0 I assumed that the vehicle had not been in the - what I thought was an explosion at the time, but was the first collapse.

http://www.nytimes.c...withers_Jay.txt

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I have correctly asserted, no one saw nor heard bomb explosions.

Edited by skyeagle409, 27 March 2013 - 04:47 AM.

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX

#1284    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 31,693 posts
  • Joined:14 Apr 2006

Posted 27 March 2013 - 06:29 AM

 Stundie, on 27 March 2013 - 12:39 AM, said:

So now you have changed your tune and now admit there were explosions,  after spending a lifetime of denying explosions at GZ

Let's take a step back into last year when I said, "bomb explosions."

September 27, 2012

 skyeagle409, on 27 September 2012 - 04:32 PM, said:

The 9/11 attacks were not funny by any means. I was amused by the fact that 9/11 conspiracist have used a segment of that video, and similar videos to support their claim that the squibs from the WTC buildings were evidence of controlled demolitions, which they were not. In a segment of the video that you have posted, some 9/11 conspiracist have claimed that the dark object was a person. As I have said in the past, claims of 9/11 conspiracist are based on ignorance.

I might add the video is not evidence of a bomb explosion.

To sum it up, you haven't been paying attention.

Edited by skyeagle409, 27 March 2013 - 06:30 AM.

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX

#1285    Stundie

Stundie

    Poltergeist

  • Member
  • 2,583 posts
  • Joined:03 Oct 2009

Posted 27 March 2013 - 09:27 AM

 skyeagle409, on 27 March 2013 - 03:33 AM, said:

I have said that no one saw nor heard any bomb explosions, which they haven't.
But you have said that there are man hole explosions?? So therefore explosions, no?? :blink:

 skyeagle409, on 27 March 2013 - 03:33 AM, said:

And, I have also posted this video to make another point that the breakup of buildings can also be mistaken for sounds of explosions.
Can be mistaken doesn't mean they are mistaken when the firefighters clearly state the explosions made the lobby collapse in on them. One of the guys face is busted and bleeding.

Popping rivets and joints on the ground floor 90 odd floors above where the impacts were does not explain why the firefighters said they were explosions and the lobby came crashing down on them. lol

 skyeagle409, on 27 March 2013 - 03:33 AM, said:

And, here's another example.

“When we got to about 50 ft from the South Tower, we heard the most eerie sound that you would ever hear. A high-pitched noise and a popping noise made everyone stop. We all looked up. At the point, it all let go.The way I see it, it had to be the rivets. The building let go, there was an explosion and the whole top leaned toward us and started coming down.

"The way I see it, it had to be the rivets"
I love it how you discount everyone else eyewitness accounts but then automatically insert an eyewitness account when it supports what you want it to believe. lol

Did the person actually see the rivets, or did he assume it was the rivets? Could this person be mistaken, like you think everyone else is mistaken??

Cause if he didn't see them, then he is giving his opinion, just like all the other opinions who think they were bombs, Its just that majority of eyewitnesses outweigh this single one you have manage to find.

 skyeagle409, on 27 March 2013 - 03:33 AM, said:

Definitely wasn't from explosives. No evidence of explosive was ever found, which leaves you out in the cold because structural failures also produce explosion-like sounds that have nothing to do with explosives.
Explosives were never tested for which leaves the possibility wide open.

 skyeagle409, on 27 March 2013 - 03:33 AM, said:

Now the clincher! Enjoy!! :)

There is nothing convincing or clinching in the video...lol

 skyeagle409, on 27 March 2013 - 03:33 AM, said:

As I have said, no bomb explosions were seen nor heard on video and not detected by seismic monitors.
Well that is patently false as been shown time and time again...lol

There is no such thing as magic, just magicians and fools.

#1286    Stundie

Stundie

    Poltergeist

  • Member
  • 2,583 posts
  • Joined:03 Oct 2009

Posted 27 March 2013 - 09:38 AM

 skyeagle409, on 27 March 2013 - 04:16 AM, said:

No bombs in the lobby either.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Elevator Man's Tale

We heard the explosion and within a matter of seconds after that impact, I heard – and as well as everybody else heard – this noise, this increasing sound of wind. And it was getting louder and louder. It was like a bomb, not quite the sound of a bomb coming down from a bomber. It was a sound of wind increasing, a whistling sound, increasing in sound.

What we heard was 6 and 7 car free-falling from the 107th floor and they impacted the basement at B-2 Level. And that’s the explosion that filled the lobby within a matter of two or three seconds, engulfed the lobby in dust, smoke.

http://www.thrnewmed...ember/jones.htm

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Excerpts from: "8 Hurt as Trade Center Elevator Rams Ceiling" by Dan Kadison, Adam Miller, Erika Martinez and Cathy Burke,New York Post, August 12, 2000, p.4.

The express elevator to the Sky Lobby at the World Trade Center roared 24 feet past its stop and slammed into a ceiling 960 feet above ground yesterday, injuring eight of 12 people trapped inside.
The trapped passengers - who were stuck in Elevator No. 20 about 15 feet above the 78th floor at Two World Trade Center - had to be escorted to safety in a heart-stopping operation conducted from the roof of a second, adjacent elevator.

"We didn't know if we would get out alive," Queens resident Richard Gallo, an electrical engineer at the building, told his wife, Helen. "Everyone was screaming. There was blood all over the place. We were really scared that the elevator was going to plunge to the ground...." "I've been riding the elevator for years" [added a co-worker]. "Occasionally they slip, it's not something you can focus on." Others [present] described the crash as sounding like a horrendous "boom."  People "thought it was a bomb," said Kim Dunlap, a receptionist on the 100th floor. It rocked the building.

There's never a dull moment at the World Trade Center."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as we arrived, 84, a massive explosion goes off, and at this point we didn't know what it was. We thought it was a secondary explosion. We didn't know that it was a second plane. In fact, I didn't know there was a second plane until much later in the evening.

http://www.npr.org/d...rds/delgado.pdf

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We figured by the time we got to the fifth or sixth floor, that’s when the south tower was hit. I had no idea the south tower was hit, and I don’t think that Chief Jonas – Captain Jonas at the time – or Lieutenant Foti knew at that point either. I remember the whole north tower literally vibrated. The only way I can explain it is if you were at the edge of a subway platform and the train was coming in, you felt that wind and the sound, but with an added effect like the floor vibrated. Everybody just cringed and really was not sure what was going on. I just assumed that it was something above us.
I had no idea that the south tower was hit.

http://www.firehouse.../gz/blaich.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"As we got near the top of the escalator that brings you to ground level from five floors below, we heard what sounded like a bomb going off," Seebode said. "It was the second plane hitting World Trade Center."

http://www.hq.usace....v01/story18.htm

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The following is an example of how 911 Truthers have been taken for a ride.

Louie Cacchioli, 51, is a firefighter assigned to Engine 47 in Harlem.

We were the first ones in the second tower after the plane struck. I was taking firefighters up in the elevator to the 24th floor to get in position to evacuate workers. On the last trip up a bomb went off. We think there was bombs set in the building.

http://prisonplanet....e_cacchioli.htm

Now, let's read the rest of the story.

Why did Louie Cacchioli become upset?

Cacchioli was upset that People Magazine misquoted him, saying "there were bombs" in the building when all he said was he heard "what sounded like bombs" without having definitive proof bombs were actually detonated.

http://www.arcticbea...9-Jul-2005.html


Now, further accounts of what they thought, were explosions.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

t was weird how it started to come down. It looked like it was a timed explosion, but I guess it was just the floors starting to pancake one on top of the other.

http://www.flcv.com/firemen.html

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Susan W. F.

"We were ushered into the Port Authority office on the 78th floor... As I turned to watch some of my fellow co-workers making phone calls, there was a second ka-boom, the building shook again and debris started hitting the windows... I thought some part of the plane or some part of the building that had been hit by the plane had exploded and debris was sliding down from the floors above us. I would later learn it was a second airplane diving into the other tower and it was debris from that explosion hitting the windows."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And as my eyes traveled up the building, and I was looking at the south tower,somewhere about halfway up, my initial reaction was there was a secondary explosion, and the entire floor area, a ring right around the building blew out. I later realized that the building had started to collapse already and this was the ai:r being compressed and that is the floor that let go.

http://www.nytimes.c...Turi_Albert.txt

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I looked up and you could actually see everything blew out on the one floor. I thought, geez, this looks like an explosion up there, it blew out. Then I guess in some sense of time we looked at it and realized, no, actually it just collapsed. That ís what blew out the windows, not that there was an explosion there but that windows blew out.

http://www.nytimes.c...Dixon_Brian.txt

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know if that means anything. I mean, I equate it to the building cowing down and pushing things down, it could have been electrical explosions, it could have been whatever.

http://www.nytimes.c...ory_Stephen.txt

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Craig Carlsen said that he and other firefighters “heard explosions coming from . . . the south tower. . . . There were about ten explosions. . . . We then realized the building started to come down” (NYT, Carlsen, pp. 5-6).

http://911review.com...iffin/nyc1.html

Now, the rest of Mr. Carlen's story.

...there were about ten explosions...At the time I didn't realize what it was. We realized later after talking and finding out that it was the floors collapsing to where the plane had hit.

http://graphics8.nyt...HIC/9110505.PDF

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As we are looking up at the building, what I saw was, it looked like the building was blowing out on all four sides. We actually heard the pops. Didn't realize it was the falling -- you know, you heard the pops of the building. You thought it was just blowing out.

http://a1022.g.akama...pdf/9110287.pdf

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

an ambulance pulled up which was very clean, S0 I assumed that the vehicle had not been in the - what I thought was an explosion at the time, but was the first collapse.

http://www.nytimes.c...withers_Jay.txt

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I have correctly asserted, no one saw nor heard bomb explosions.
Sorry but these explosions were no where near the elevators...lol


There is no such thing as magic, just magicians and fools.

#1287    Stundie

Stundie

    Poltergeist

  • Member
  • 2,583 posts
  • Joined:03 Oct 2009

Posted 27 March 2013 - 02:49 PM

 skyeagle409, on 27 March 2013 - 06:29 AM, said:

Let's take a step back into last year when I said, "bomb explosions."

September 27, 2012



To sum it up, you haven't been paying attention.
So I am suppose to remember what you said back in September of last year? lol
So you admit there were explosions at GZ, just not of the bomb variety??

There is no such thing as magic, just magicians and fools.

#1288    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 31,693 posts
  • Joined:14 Apr 2006

Posted 27 March 2013 - 03:36 PM

 Stundie, on 27 March 2013 - 09:27 AM, said:

But you have said that there are man hole explosions?? So therefore explosions, no?? :blink:

I placed manhole covers out there, along with sounds of structural breakups that sound like explosions, but are not. So once again, no one heard nor saw bomb explosions.

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX

#1289    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 31,693 posts
  • Joined:14 Apr 2006

Posted 27 March 2013 - 03:37 PM

 Stundie, on 27 March 2013 - 09:38 AM, said:

Sorry but these explosions were no where near the elevators...lol


That is not the sound of bomb explosions, and remember, the sounds continued for hours after the 911 attacks. Nothing to do with planted bombs

Edited by skyeagle409, 27 March 2013 - 03:47 PM.

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX

#1290    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 31,693 posts
  • Joined:14 Apr 2006

Posted 27 March 2013 - 03:42 PM

 Stundie, on 27 March 2013 - 02:49 PM, said:

So I am suppose to remember what you said back in September of last year?
So you admit there were explosions at GZ, just not of the bomb variety??

The sounds could have been structural breakups, and remember, even falling bodies were said to have sounded like explosions, but nothing is there that indicates bomb explosions. In other words, nothing to even remotely suggest a government conspiracy.

Just because it sounded like an explosion doesn't mean that it was, and remember, I am speaking of bomb explosions. Here is another example.


Explosion-Like Sounds inside Windsor Building

A raging fire swept through the upper levels of an empty, 32-story office building in downtown Madrid early Sunday, causing no serious injuries but collapsing the top floors in a shower of flaming debris...

The fire started around 11:30 p.m. Saturday and was still burning out of control several hours later. At least nine upper stories were on fire and muffled explosions could be heard in the building.

The cause of the blaze was not immediately known, but emergency services spokesman Javier Ayuso said it might have been a short circuit, informs the Guardian...

http://newsfromrussi...2/13/58231.html

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other accounts.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

..laying on the floor when a, about two and a half foot diamter and about forty-five feet long tree crashed into the house, and it sounded like a bomb went off
[Hurricane Rita survivor]

http://www.npr.org/t...storyId=4863132

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About 1:30 a.m., Jolanta Haney , 57, awoke to a loud crash when a pecan tree crashed through her bedroom ceiling.

"It sounded like a bomb," the Uptown resident said. "The whole house was shaking. I was thinking, 'God save us.' "

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Then I heard the power transformer blow and it sounded like a bomb went off," Jill said.

http://www.courier-t...08/news/dn1.txt

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To sum it up, just because it sounded like a bomb doesn't mean that it was.

Edited by skyeagle409, 27 March 2013 - 03:58 PM.

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX