Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 6 votes

WTC 911 EyeWitness~Hoboken

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3683 replies to this topic

#1336    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 29,737 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 03:59 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 29 March 2013 - 02:55 PM, said:

You are incredible, Sky.

Basically speaking, the aluminum airframe of the B-767 slammed into the WTC buildings, which were basically "rust buckets," and what are the two main ingredients of thermite?

1. Aluminum

2. Rust

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX

#1337    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,718 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 07:35 PM

Babe Ruth its what brings all things to past,Knowledge. Keep Looking man ! :tu:

This is a Work in Progress!

#1338    Stundie

Stundie

Poltergeist

• 2,541 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 03:37 PM

View Postskyeagle409, on 28 March 2013 - 04:06 AM, said:

Thanks for using your video as a reference because it proves to us that you lack the knowledge needed to understand why squibs are produced in the first place, and in the case of the WTC buildings, to understand why those squibs had nothing to do with explosives.
We know why squibs are produced and this is why we know that the squibs in the WTC were not and cannot be air pressure, unless it's magic travelling air pressure...lol

The squibs of the WTC buildings simply followed the laws of physics in regards to the collapse of the WTC builidings. Simple laws of physics, you understand.
They do not follow any laws. They appear at different locations as the building is collapsing, sometims very close to the collapse point, sometimes some 40 floor below.

If it was air pressure, there would be a continuous expulsion of air and debris as the collapse continues and not in puffs which travel up and down the building as it collapses.

Check out the French Vérinage process that does not require the use of explosives. What can you tell us about the squibs that are produced in the absence of explosives?
I can tell you that the squibs (or air pressure as it is not an explosive!) only appears where the building is weakened at the point of the collapse, where the upper and lower portions meet.

There are no other squibs appearing anywhere else in the collapse on the lower portions. So what does that tell you?? lol

Now, can you explain to us why squibs are seen gushing from these buildings during the Verinage demolition process without the use of explosives ?
I just have explained it. I will ask you to explain why there are no squibs coming from any other points during the collapse, unlike WTC??

Clearly, the second video proves beyond any doubt that you were duped by the video you'd posted and it is apparent that"
What this prove is that you have no idea what you are talking about as per usual.

1. The author of your video was not familiar with the laws of physics, or,

2. Your video was planted in order to discredit the 911 Truther movement.

Which is it?
Neither, it's just that you are not as smart as you think you are and again, the evidence you present doesn't really prove your point..lol

There is no such thing as magic, just magicians and fools.

#1339    Stundie

Stundie

Poltergeist

• 2,541 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 03:39 PM

View Postskyeagle409, on 28 March 2013 - 04:39 AM, said:

Let's do a comparison.

Posted Image

Now, the World Trade Center.

Posted Image
A much better comparison that either a toy factory and an over pass seeing as they are both high rise steel structures.

The only difference is the way they were constructed.

#1340    Stundie

Stundie

Poltergeist

• 2,541 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 03:41 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 28 March 2013 - 01:52 PM, said:

Stundie

Regarding the flip-flop on thermite you mention above, one must keep in mind that taking the statements of known liars at face value is an irrational act, yet many people do exactly that in accepting the government story of 911.  When one attempts to defend a fraud, one runs the risk of having inconsistent positions and flip-flops.  C'est la vie, eh?
Oh you are not wrong...lol

I'm still confused?

Does Skyeagle think there was Thermite (Naturally occurring thermite!) or does he think there was none whatsoever??  :blink:

I suppose today he will say there was none, but tomorrow say that of course there was, what else would you expect...lol

#1341    Stundie

Stundie

Poltergeist

• 2,541 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 03:42 PM

View Postskyeagle409, on 29 March 2013 - 03:59 PM, said:

Basically speaking, the aluminum airframe of the B-767 slammed into the WTC buildings, which were basically "rust buckets," and what are the two main ingredients of thermite?

1. Aluminum

2. Rust
So there was thermite?

Just naturally occurring thermite then?? :blink: lol

Or was there none whatsoever and therefore no molten steel?? lol

#1342    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 29,737 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 05:32 PM

View PostStundie, on 03 April 2013 - 03:39 PM, said:

A much better comparison that either a toy factory and an over pass seeing as they are both high rise steel structures.

Not be any means, not even in the same league.

The only difference is the way they were constructed.

Now, you know why I said, "not in the same league."

#1343    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 29,737 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 05:37 PM

View PostStundie, on 03 April 2013 - 03:42 PM, said:

So there was thermite?

Nope! Just the ingredients. You can have the ingredients of a cake on the table, but until the ingredients are properly mixed together and baked, they are just ingredients, not a cake.

Or was there none whatsoever and therefore no molten steel??

That's right! No molten steel, but lots and lots of molten aluminum.

Edited by skyeagle409, 03 April 2013 - 05:54 PM.

#1344    Zaphod222

Zaphod222

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,594 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 05:37 PM

View Postjoc, on 13 January 2013 - 04:57 PM, said:

This thread is specifically for the discussion of this particular video.  It is almost two hours long...so, I don't expect many will watch it.  But if you  do, what you will see is a complete and thorough study of the destruction of the World Trade Centers.
You don't have to watch it from beginning to end...feel free to watch any parts of it that interest you...
....the conclusion here is that the Buildings could never have fallen as they did unless they were wired for demolition.

....in other words, the same tired old 9-11 conspiracy crap re-packaged. Haven´t we had enough of this nonsense already?

"The moment you declare a set of ideas to be immune from criticism, satire, derision, or contempt, freedom of thought becomes impossible." (Salman Rushdie)

#1345    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 29,737 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 05:54 PM

View PostStundie, on 03 April 2013 - 03:37 PM, said:

We know why squibs are produced and this is why we know that the squibs in the WTC were not and cannot be air pressure, unless it's magic travelling air pressure...

It is all a simple logic and all it takes is a simple syringe. Simple push would prove you are incorrect.

They do not follow any laws. They appear at different locations as the building is collapsing, sometims very close to the collapse point, sometimes some 40 floor below.

What is the mystery? I am very sure each building had air ducts and elevator shafts, which once again, brings us back to the syringe.

If it was air pressure,..

Of course it was air pressure. No one heard explosions as the building collapsed. Observe in the video, you sound of explosions.

...there would be a continuous expulsion of air and debris as the collapse continues and not in puffs which travel up and down the building as it collapses.

Have you forgotten that each level of a building  is separated by floors? Simple logic, you understand.

Neither, it's just that you are not as smart as you think you are and again, the evidence you present doesn't really prove your point.ol

How about both. I guess you forgot how 911 Truthers were duped by that hoaxed video of WTC7.

There are no other squibs appearing anywhere else in the collapse on the lower portions. So what does that tell you??

That you are not paying attention, given the fact that those on the lower floors spoke of a rush of air in the basement. Check it out.

"Squibs"

During the pancake, the floors acted like a plunger in a Syringe. The towers skin and windows became the tube of the Syringe.  The increased pressure blew the windows out as each massive acre of floor compressed air between them.  It's said that the towers were about 95% air.  But not all the air went so easily out the window space.

There was just as much window as there was steel perimeter columns.  So the air takes the path of least resistance to the core.  The core is collapsing and thick debris is preventing the air from going up.  Its next path of least resistance would be to go down the core. The air pushed though the core any way it could and the pressure built up. It forced its way out on lower floors wherever it could.

According to the survivors of at least one tower, a hurricane wind blows through the staircase which is located in the core...

Matt Komorowski: “The first thing I really felt was the incredible rush of air at my back. And maybe I felt it before everybody else, because I was the last guy.”
Stone Phillips: “Like a gust of wind, behind you.”

Matt Komorowski: “Gust of wind. Wind tunnel. It was the most incredible push at your back, that you can feel.

http://www.acfd.com/...r_company_6.htm

http://www.debunking911.com/overp.htm

Simply science, you understand.

Edited by skyeagle409, 03 April 2013 - 05:59 PM.

#1346    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 29,737 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 05:58 PM

View PostStundie, on 03 April 2013 - 03:41 PM, said:

I'm still confused?

What more can I say?!

#1347    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,718 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 12:26 AM

Like watching paint dry ! :no:

#1348    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 29,737 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 01:48 AM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 04 April 2013 - 12:26 AM, said:

Like watching paint dry ! :no:

There are 911 conspiracist who will go out of their way to fabricate disinformation in hope that no one will notice.

#1349    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,718 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 02:54 AM

Well its dry now ,on to the next party ! :tu:

#1350    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 29,737 posts