Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 6 votes

WTC 911 EyeWitness~Hoboken

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3683 replies to this topic

#16    joc

joc

Adminstrator of Cosmic Blues

• 12,671 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 07:52 PM

View Postjoc, on 13 January 2013 - 06:05 PM, said:

What is there to sink in?  Look at the picture in your post...please, in as much detail as want, tell me exactly what you are looking at.
Let me tell you exactly what you are looking at.  You are looking at the South Tower in the process of being demolished...The top of the building is falling away from the rest of the building...but then..somehow...it mysteriously stops and goes straight down with the rest of the building.  This is indicative of demolition controlled explosives.

Posted Image
once i believed that starlight could guide me home
now i know that light is old and stars are cold

ReverbNation

#17    preacherman76

preacherman76

Humble Servent

• 10,621 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 07:53 PM

Hmmmm which architects, pilots, and engineers?

http://truth11.com/c...-for-911-truth/

Some things are true, even if you dont believe them.

#18    socrates.junior

socrates.junior

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,183 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 07:54 PM

My own heart and soul are not going to give me anything more than an opinion. My intellect, however...

Better leave this here too.

http://www.nist.gov/...m?pub_id=909017

This too.

http://www.911myths.com/WTCONC1.pdf

Curious about WTC 7? Better read this.

http://www.nist.gov/...m?pub_id=861610

So, in conclusion, I have answers. I just gave them to you. You obviously read nothing of what I linked. You're just using "your own heart and soul", and not thinking critically.

I love argument, I love debate. I don't expect anyone to just sit there and agree with me, that's not their job. -Margaret Thatcher

#19    socrates.junior

socrates.junior

Psychic Spy

• 1,183 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 07:58 PM

So, Richard Gage.

http://www.cool-plac...RichardGage.pdf

@joc Nope, that's not what I'm looking at. That is what you have convinced yourself, with your heart and soul, that you are looking at. Your mind, however, has clearly wandered elsewhere.

I love argument, I love debate. I don't expect anyone to just sit there and agree with me, that's not their job. -Margaret Thatcher

#20    preacherman76

preacherman76

Humble Servent

• 10,621 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 07:59 PM

My problem with your links are you are listening to the accused. Ive yet to find any expert of the official story side that wasnt somehow, even if indirectly, involved with, or paid by the government.

#21    socrates.junior

socrates.junior

Psychic Spy

• 1,183 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 08:06 PM

Man, the bad ole guvmint put the laws of physics on their payroll? And nobody told me? Point out the specific places where the "accused" are wrong.

And every single person could be linked to the government...paying taxes, etc.

Is Frank Greening a government employee? Looks Canadian to me...

#22    preacherman76

preacherman76

Humble Servent

• 10,621 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 08:09 PM

There is no need to be a jerk sj. Im just trying to talk to ya.

I gave you a VERY long list of experts who call this story BS. Why is that ignored?

#23    Hasina

Hasina

Maximillion Hotpocket Puckershuttle

• 3,032 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 08:11 PM

Neither 'side' is going to trust the other 'sides' analysis of the evidence. One thinks the government is doing it on purpose, the other thinks they're just blatantly ignoring things to get to the conclusion they want (actually that can summerize BOTH sides pretty well).

Are there any points both 'sides' agree on?

Posted Image

~MEH~

#24    joc

joc

• 12,671 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 08:20 PM

View PostHasina, on 13 January 2013 - 08:11 PM, said:

Neither 'side' is going to trust the other 'sides' analysis of the evidence. One thinks the government is doing it on purpose, the other thinks they're just blatantly ignoring things to get to the conclusion they want (actually that can summerize BOTH sides pretty well).

Are there any points both 'sides' agree on?
Probably not.  None of it really makes any sense.  Three buildings dropping like that?  One that wasn't even hit...  And just collapsing straight down so fast.  How does that happen?  Where has that ever happened before?  Lots of buildings have had fires...none have ever spontaneously collapsed.
All Socrates.junior can do is point and say...see...here is a list of debunkers....
Socrates.junior?  Where is your logical mind trying to answer any questions?  Aren't you at all curious how a collapsing building can produce huge chunks of concrete hitting buildings 600 feet...two football fields away...?  It seems to me like you just refuse to think.

Posted Image

ReverbNation

#25    socrates.junior

socrates.junior

Psychic Spy

• 1,183 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 08:20 PM

1700 architects and engineers. All basically focused along the same points of questioning. The same points that have been meticulously gone over in peer-reviewed papers. All parroting Richard Gage.

That's why I singled out Richard Gage.

#26    preacherman76

preacherman76

Humble Servent

• 10,621 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 08:24 PM

Man the list of architects, and engineers is up to 1700. Wow

#27    joc

joc

• 12,671 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 08:26 PM

View Postsocrates.junior, on 13 January 2013 - 08:20 PM, said:

1700 architects and engineers. All basically focused along the same points of questioning. The same points that have been meticulously gone over in peer-reviewed papers. All parroting Richard Gage.

This is a quote from Rick Siegel...the Filmer of the video I posted:
You know, I don't go for the official story because it's got so many holes.  And I can't really go to much for those radical stories 'cause they got...they're so shocking it drives me nuts.  So, ...but I know there's grains of truth in everything there..and...it just would take somebody who's knowledgable, take the materials and actually do it...but would the Americans listen, would the world even listen?

Posted Image

ReverbNation

#28    preacherman76

preacherman76

Humble Servent

• 10,621 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 08:26 PM

View Postsocrates.junior, on 13 January 2013 - 08:20 PM, said:

So you either read the conclution of each and everyone of them, or you know them all personaly, or you are talking outta your ass. Hmmm

#29    socrates.junior

socrates.junior

Psychic Spy

• 1,183 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 08:27 PM

All Socrates.junior can do is point and say...see...here is a list of debunkers....
Socrates.junior?  Where is your logical mind trying to answer any questions?  Aren't you at all curious how a collapsing building can produce huge chunks of concrete hitting buildings 600 feet...two football fields away...?  It seems to me like you just refuse to think.

If you paid any attention to what I'm posting, you'd know it wasn't a list of debunkers. Sorry, I forgot...it isn't a pretty picture. My bad.

Wait, I thought you said that the towers were pulverized? Now there's huge chunks of concrete? Is that consistent?

#30    socrates.junior

socrates.junior

Psychic Spy

• 1,183 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 08:29 PM

View Postpreacherman76, on 13 January 2013 - 08:26 PM, said:

So you either read the conclution of each and everyone of them, or you know them all personaly, or you are talking outta your ass. Hmmm

Uh, yeah, their silly little petition thing. That's kind of the point of a petition...that it is a uniform piece of inquiry. Not terribly tough to understand.

Please, just read the links.

EDIT: You know...the evidence that no one seems to want to read. I mean, I know that the literacy rate is getting lower, but that's no excuse.

Edited by socrates.junior, 13 January 2013 - 08:36 PM.