Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 6 votes

WTC 911 EyeWitness~Hoboken

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3683 replies to this topic

#1546    dmgspycat

dmgspycat

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,232 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 07:13 PM

The problem with qualified people is that they lie. The few qualified professors that did publicly disagree and provide evidence were fired from their jobs. Also, it doesn't take a qualified professional to videotape molten pools of steel flowing like lava out the side of the building...seemssocrates might a been a decent philosopher but his logic is way off."Wait! Don't believe what you just saw and heard.Lets get a professional to tell you what you think you saw!"

LOL...

"You get your information from the daily press. Yet that is the very last place on earth to seek for truth in any state of form." Emma Goldman, March 1, 1933

"But this is their game. They're counting on your patriotism to distract you from their plunder. They're counting on you to be standing at attention with your hand over your heart, pledging allegiance to the flag, while they pick your pocket!" Bill Moyers

#1547    Spinebreaker

Spinebreaker

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 159 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 07:35 PM

View PostStundie, on 03 May 2013 - 02:44 PM, said:

Oh you didn't know.

Skyeagle is an expert in....well...everything.

The people at GZ are all wrong and he is right, because as a panto debunking keyboard warrior, his expertise trumps everything. So you'll just have to except the fact you are wrong I'm afraid. lol :w00t:

Like it or not, the conspiracy theorists need people like Skyeagle...  They need a sounding board that will question EVERTHING, to ensure the more ridiculous possibilities drop off the radar..

Galileo was imprisoned by the Church,
For exposing that the Earth was not the centre of the Universe.
So in 1616 they already had control,
Of what they thought you and I were allowed to know.

#1548    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,690 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 07:45 PM

View PostSpinebreaker, on 03 May 2013 - 07:35 PM, said:

Like it or not, the conspiracy theorists need people like Skyeagle...

He was great in the UFO threads. :passifier:

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#1549    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 32,055 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 08:00 PM

View PostStundie, on 03 May 2013 - 02:38 PM, said:

lol[/size]

The fact you avoid this point highlights to us all your willingness to believe in magic air. lol

It was all very simple to understand, but it seems you did not have science in high school to understand the nature of compressed air under pressure and avenues of least resistance. :w00t:

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX

#1550    Spinebreaker

Spinebreaker

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 159 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 08:03 PM

View Postskyeagle409, on 03 May 2013 - 08:00 PM, said:

It was all very simple to understand, but it seems you did not have science in high school to understand the nature of compressed air under pressure and avenues of least resistance. :w00t:

Avenue of least resistance...  Like say a building falling in ANY direction other than right through itself?  ;)

#1551    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 32,055 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 08:04 PM

View PostStundie, on 03 May 2013 - 02:41 PM, said:

Buildings falling make a lot of noise too and the fact that people reported explosions as the towers collapsed disprove your notion.

They did not  hear bomb explosions by any means. In Vietnam, we could hear bomb explosions from B-52 strikes from more 20 miles away.

Edited by skyeagle409, 03 May 2013 - 08:04 PM.

#1552    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 32,055 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 08:08 PM

View PostStundie, on 03 May 2013 - 02:44 PM, said:

Oh you didn't know.

Of course I would know! I have heard and felt real bomb explosions during wartime to know that no bomb explosions were heard nor seen in any of the WTC videos.

#1553    Spinebreaker

Spinebreaker

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 159 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 08:08 PM

View Postskyeagle409, on 03 May 2013 - 08:04 PM, said:

They did not  hear bomb explosions by any means. In Vietnam, we could hear bomb explosions from B-52 strikes from more 20 miles away.

While agree that people who've seen real bombs go off (and heard!) are a good source of info, I also agree that Firemen (and women) are good at knowing what falling buildings sound like.  Also, Police officers would be familiar with the sound of explosions too.

Almost ALL the official personnel on the day heard extra explosions.  Out of interest, what is the size of B-52 munitions compared to say Transformers in a building exploding or small demolition charges?

#1554    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 32,055 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 08:09 PM

View PostSpinebreaker, on 03 May 2013 - 08:03 PM, said:

Avenue of least resistance...  Like say a building falling in ANY direction other than right through itself?  ;)

No explosives are required to make a building fall in the same manner as the WTC buildings. Check it out.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by skyeagle409, 03 May 2013 - 08:15 PM.

#1555    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 32,055 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 08:12 PM

View PostSpinebreaker, on 03 May 2013 - 08:08 PM, said:

While agree that people who've seen real bombs go off (and heard!) are a good source of info, I also agree that Firemen (and women) are good at knowing what falling buildings sound like.

The firefighters have also noted that the explosive-like sound they heard were not attributed to bombs and I have posted multiple references to their comments in that respect.

Also, Police officers would be familiar with the sound of explosions too.

The police officers did not confirm that bombs were used in the destruction of the WTC buildings.

Almost ALL the official personnel on the day heard extra explosions.

Hearing what sounded like explosions, does not mean that the sounds were from bombs. Remember, firefighters later attributed such sounds as failing rivets and falling elevators.

This what real explosives sound like.

Edited by skyeagle409, 03 May 2013 - 08:17 PM.

#1556    Spinebreaker

Spinebreaker

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 159 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 08:16 PM

View Postskyeagle409, on 03 May 2013 - 08:09 PM, said:

No explosives are required to make a building fall in the same manner as the WTC buildings.

Never said they were.  In actual fact, I don't subscribe to the controlled demolition theory.  I agree somewhat with your assessment of Compressed air and "path of least resistance" (as it's taught over here) however, I'm intrigued as to whether you consider a building not falling in one of the many directions it could have done with nothing in the way, rather than forcing itself through hundreds of tonnes of steel and concrete being the 'path of least resistance.'?  Indeed, in many ways, the way the tower fell, does appear to be the path of most resistance.  360 degrees of direction available for the building to topple easily through the air, and it crunches and smashes it's way through, well, a building.

#1557    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 32,055 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 08:22 PM

View PostSpinebreaker, on 03 May 2013 - 08:16 PM, said:

Never said they were.  In actual fact, I don't subscribe to the controlled demolition theory.

I am glad. In regards to the collapse of the WTC buildings, take out the certain structures within a building and gravity will take over. Check this out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

An Analysis of the Collapse of the WTC Towers 1,2, and 7 from an Explosives and  a Conventional Demolition Industry Viewpoint

We have spoken with several who possess extensive experience in explosive demolition, and all reported seeing or hearing nothing to indicate an explosive detonation precipitating the collapse.

As one eyewitness told us, "We were all standing around helpless...we knew full well it was going to collapse. Everyone there knew. You gotta remember there was a lot of confusion and we didn't know if another plane was coming...but I never heard explosions like demo charges. We knew with the damage to the building and how hot the fire was, that building was gonna go, so we just waited, and a little later it went."  

http://www.implosion... of 9-8-06 .pdf

Did experts on the scene think WTC 7 was a controlled demolition?

We’ve now read many reports from professionals on the scene about the condition of WTC 7. All of these firsthand reports are in agreement that the building was in imminent danger of collapse due to the damage and fires it sustained.

We’ve also seen that WTC 7’s collapse did not look or sound like an explosive demolition, and we’ve seen still photos and videos that show an immense amount of smoke pouring from the building’s south and east side.

https://sites.google...wtc7resembledac

#1558    Spinebreaker

Spinebreaker

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 159 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 11:19 PM

View Postskyeagle409, on 03 May 2013 - 08:12 PM, said:

Hearing what sounded like explosions, does not mean that the sounds were from bombs. Remember, firefighters later attributed such sounds as failing rivets and falling elevators.

(emphasis mine.)

There's a very old experiment.  Take a group of people and have them watch a video of a car crash.  Then split the group in 2.

Ask group A - What speed was the car travelling when it crashed?
Ask group B - What speed was the car travelling when it smashed into the obstacle?

Group B give answers considerably higher than group A.  Purely because of the language used.  My point?  People, by and large, say what they feel they are expected to say.

Say 20 assorted Firefighters and Police heard a couple of extra 'booms' on the day (just for example) when asked later if they heard explosions, after the media have said over AND OVER again "There were no other explosions." I'm not one bit surprised that they changed their story.  Human nature.

View Postskyeagle409, on 03 May 2013 - 08:12 PM, said:

This what real explosives sound like.

Again.  What size.  Fireworks are explosives.  Hell, you need to be 16 now over here to buy Christmas Crackers!   If, to play devils advocate, you were paid by the government to secretly blow  up a building that you knew would be weakened by fire anyway, you'd use the smallest amount of explosive necessary wouldn't you?

The quote you posted is interesting, but I see no reason to think it's more accurate or valid than other reports saying the opposite.

#1559    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 32,055 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 11:54 PM

View PostSpinebreaker, on 03 May 2013 - 11:19 PM, said:

(emphasis mine.)

There's a very old experiment.  Take a group of people and have them watch a video of a car crash.  Then split the group in 2.

Ask group A - What speed was the car travelling when it crashed?
Ask group B - What speed was the car travelling when it smashed into the obstacle?

Group B give answers considerably higher than group A.  Purely because of the language used.  My point?  People, by and large, say what they feel they are expected to say.

Say 20 assorted Firefighters and Police heard a couple of extra 'booms' on the day (just for example) when asked later if they heard explosions, after the media have said over AND OVER again "There were no other explosions." I'm not one bit surprised that they changed their story.  Human nature.

I have brought that up before in regards to aircraft accidents. What do investigators do in such cases? They use technical data and other evidence to determine who was correct. In the case of the 911 attacks, there were no explosions seen on video nor heard on audio. No explosions were recorded on seismic recorders and demolition experts in the general area have said they saw no explosions. In addition, no evidence of explosives of any kind was recovered at ground zero. In other words, there is not a shred of evidence that explosives were used.

Again.  What size.  Fireworks are explosives.

Fire works could not have brought down the WTC buildings.

If, to play devils advocate, you were paid by the government to secretly blow  up a building that you knew would be weakened by fire anyway, you'd use the smallest amount of explosive necessary wouldn't you?

First of all, any planted explosive would have been detonated when the aircraft struck the buildings. In the videos, there are no secondaries. Some people get the wrong idea that explosives alone can collapse steel-frame buildings, but let's take a look.

Posted Image

Note that the steel columns are sitting in the middle of the bomb crater yet WTC1 survived the huge bomb attack. Now, let's take a look at steel structures that survived explosions.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Now, this is what it takes to collapse a building.

How Building Implosions Work

Demolishing steel columns is a bit more difficult, as the dense material is much stronger. For buildings with a steel support structure, blasters typically use the specialized explosive material cyclotrimethylenetrinitramine, called RDX for short. RDX-based explosive compounds expand at a very high rate of speed, up to 27,000 feet per second (8,230 meters per second). Instead of disintegrating the entire column, the concentrated, high-velocity pressure slices right through the steel, splitting it in half. Additionally, blasters may ignite dynamite on one side of the column to push it over in a particular direction

To ignite both RDX and dynamite, you must apply a severe shock. In building demolition, blasters accomplish this with a blasting cap, a small amount of explosive material (called the primer charge) connected to some sort of fuse. The traditional fuse design is a long cord with explosive material inside. When you ignite one end of the cord, the explosive material inside it burns at a steady pace, and the flame travels down the cord to the detonator on the other end. When it reaches this point, it sets off the primary charge.

http://science.howst...-implosion1.htm

Posted Image

Blasting caps are used as a catalyst to set off the explosives loaded in support columns.

No detonation cords nor blasting caps were found at ground zero and no structural pre-weakening was found on the steel columns of the WTC buildings. In other words, there is no evidence of any kind that supports the demolition theory.

Edited by skyeagle409, 03 May 2013 - 11:55 PM.

#1560    dmgspycat

dmgspycat

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,232 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 04:22 AM

The obvious answer to that is because the steel was shipped out of the country too fast to test. The government didn't give any samples to investigators.

"You get your information from the daily press. Yet that is the very last place on earth to seek for truth in any state of form." Emma Goldman, March 1, 1933

"But this is their game. They're counting on your patriotism to distract you from their plunder. They're counting on you to be standing at attention with your hand over your heart, pledging allegiance to the flag, while they pick your pocket!" Bill Moyers