Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 6 votes

WTC 911 EyeWitness~Hoboken

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3683 replies to this topic

#1561    turbonium

turbonium

Government Agent

• 4,342 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 06:14 AM

View Postdmgspycat, on 04 May 2013 - 04:22 AM, said:

The obvious answer to that is because the steel was shipped out of the country too fast to test. The government didn't give any samples to investigators.

That's like shipping off the smoking gun left at a crime scene!!

It only happens that way in the official 9/11 fairy tale, as we all know.

#1562    Spinebreaker

Spinebreaker

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 159 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 08:17 AM

View Postskyeagle409, on 03 May 2013 - 11:54 PM, said:

In the case of the 911 attacks, there were no explosions seen on video nor heard on audio. No explosions were recorded on seismic recorders and demolition experts in the general area have said they saw no explosions. In addition, no evidence of explosives of any kind was recovered at ground zero. In other words, there is not a shred of evidence that explosives were used.

According to who exactly, 'cause I've seen and read reports/interview/witness testimony that suggests some people believe Seismic recordings recorded MASSIVE disturbances, before the planes even hit.  Lot's of claims are made there WERE explosions.  There are claims explosive traces were found.  I'm not questioning you personally, but like most elements to the 9/11 story, both sides are fairly well represented by evidence...

Fire works could not have brought down the WTC buildings.

I sincerely hope not, and I also sincerely hope you know that's not my point.  You showed a video of a large explosion, a large noisy explosion.  My point was that explosions come in a variety of shapes and sizes, things alter blast radius' things block sound.  It's simply not a case of "this is what explosions sound like".

First of all, any planted explosive would have been detonated when the aircraft struck the buildings.

Why?  I'm no expert in the field, but even I know there are explosives robust enough to not explode on impact...

Galileo was imprisoned by the Church,
For exposing that the Earth was not the centre of the Universe.
So in 1616 they already had control,
Of what they thought you and I were allowed to know.

#1563    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 30,384 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 02:41 PM

View Postturbonium, on 04 May 2013 - 06:14 AM, said:

It only happens that way in the official 9/11 fairy tale, as we all know.

Considering that the overwhelming evidence supports the official story proves beyond a shadow of a doubt, the official story is not the fairy tale you thought it was. The proven fairy tales are those concocted by 911 Truthers. Should I list them each in detail beginning with Cleveland Airport and United 93 where 911 Truthers confused Delta 1989, which was a B-767 and sitting on the ground as United 93, which was a B-757 and still airborne?

Let's not forget how the 911 Truthers misidentified scientist, who had just disembarked from a KC-135, as passengers of United 93, which of course, was still airborne. There is much more as well.

Edited by skyeagle409, 04 May 2013 - 02:43 PM.

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX

#1564    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 30,384 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 02:46 PM

View Postdmgspycat, on 04 May 2013 - 04:22 AM, said:

The obvious answer to that is because the steel was shipped out of the country too fast to test. The government didn't give any samples to investigators.

Another misconception of 911 Truthers. Steel columns were examined at ground zero and again, at the Fresh Kills landfill and other salvage sites, so is it any wonder why I have warned people to beware of those 911 conspiracy websites?

WTC Steel

http://911research.w.../WTC_apndxD.htm

Edited by skyeagle409, 04 May 2013 - 03:18 PM.

#1565    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 30,384 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 03:13 PM

View PostSpinebreaker, on 04 May 2013 - 08:17 AM, said:

According to who exactly,...

Me, and demolition experts and companies in the general location when the WTC buildings collapsed. Remember, Protec, Co. had seismic monitors in the area as well.

...'cause I've seen and read reports/interview/witness testimony that suggests some people believe Seismic recordings recorded MASSIVE disturbances,..

The disturbance recorded by the seismic monitors were the recordings during the collapse of the WTC buildings and were not recordings of explosions.

...before the planes even hit.

There were no bomb explosions before the aircraft had struck. Let's take a look at this video just Before American 11 struck WTC1.

You didn't  hear any bomb explosions in that video before American 11 struck WTC1. Just goes to show how 911 conspiracy sites have taken the 'unknowing' for a ride to the cleaners.

Lot's of claims are made there WERE explosions.

Just because someone hears a sound like an explosion doesn't mean that it was. Here is another example where 911 conspiracist took the "unknowing" for a ride to the cleaners. Check it out.

http://www.debunking.../explosions.htm

There are claims explosive traces were found.  I'm not questioning you personally, but like most elements to the 9/11 story, both sides are fairly well represented by evidence...

It was determined that Steven Jones was lying when he claimed that thermite was found. Even his colleagues at BYU have disagreed with his assessment.

http://www.debunking911.com/jones.htm

#1566    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,393 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 10:28 PM

Sky we could play that a Million times and the C.T`s will still say it was a bomb,missle,UFO,Swampgas special weapon of mass destruction ! It will never change ! What Happened is what we know Happened !  Four Aircraft and people were lost that day to a Terriost attack ! :tu:
GOD whares the Logic in here ?

This is a Work in Progress!

#1567    Spinebreaker

Spinebreaker

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 159 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 12:12 AM

View Postskyeagle409, on 04 May 2013 - 03:13 PM, said:

Me, and demolition experts and companies in the general location when the WTC buildings collapsed. Remember, Protec, Co. had seismic monitors in the area as well.

As did the team at Columbia University, whose findings are completely at odds with protec.  I'm guessing neither you or myself have several decades experience in interpreting seismic charts and can decide which piece of conflicting proof is right.  (Correct me, of course if you happen to be a 50 year old seismologist.)

The disturbance recorded by the seismic monitors were the recordings during the collapse of the WTC buildings and were not recordings of explosions.

I never said they were explosions, you frequently counter arguments I haven't actually made.  Those recordings, if the university team are correct, are even more fascinating.  If those disturbances are what they claim, and they are, as you claim, accurate recordings of the collapse, then we have information moving slightly faster than light.  CERN will be shaking in their pointy boots.

It was determined that Steven Jones was lying when he claimed that thermite was found. Even his colleagues at BYU have disagreed with his assessment.

Never mentioned Thermite.  CERTAINLY Never mentioned Steve Jones.  The guy makes the vegetarian society look like competent and balanced researchers.

#1568    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 30,384 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 12:28 AM

View PostSpinebreaker, on 07 May 2013 - 12:12 AM, said:

As did the team at Columbia University, whose findings are completely at odds with protec.  I'm guessing neither you or myself have several decades experience in interpreting seismic charts and can decide which piece of conflicting proof is right.  (Correct me, of course if you happen to be a 50 year old seismologist.)

I never said they were explosions, you frequently counter arguments I haven't actually made.  Those recordings, if the university team are correct, are even more fascinating.  If those disturbances are what they claim, and they are, as you claim, accurate recordings of the collapse, then we have information moving slightly faster than light.  CERN will be shaking in their pointy boots.

I have posted the data which proved my point already. There was no question in that data that no explosions was detected by seismic monitors.

Seismic Spikes

Claim: Seismographs at Columbia University's Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory in Palisades, N.Y., 21 miles north of the WTC, recorded the events of 9/11. "The strongest jolts were all registered at the beginning of the collapses, well before falling debris struck the earth," reports the Web site WhatReallyHappened.com.

A columnist on Prisonplanet.com, a Web site run by radio talk show host Alex Jones, claims the seismic spikes (boxed area on Graph 1) are "indisputable proof that massive explosions brought down" the towers. The Web site says its findings are supported by two seismologists at the observatory, Won-Young Kim and Arthur Lerner-Lam. Each "sharp spike of short duration," says Prisonplanet.com, was consistent with a "demolition-style implosion."

Posted Image

Posted Image

FACT: "There is no scientific basis for the conclusion that explosions brought down the towers," Lerner-Lam tells PM. "That representation of our work is categorically incorrect and not in context."
The report issued by Lamont-Doherty includes various graphs showing the seismic readings produced by the planes crashing into the two towers as well as the later collapse of both buildings. WhatReallyHappened.com chooses to display only one graph (Graph 1), which shows the readings over a 30-minute time span.
On that graph, the 8- and 10-second collapses appear—misleadingly—as a pair of sudden spikes. Lamont-Doherty's 40-second plot of the same data (Graph 2) gives a much more detailed picture: The seismic waves—blue for the South Tower, red for the North Tower—start small and then escalate as the buildings rumble to the ground. Translation: no bombs.

: 9/11 Conspiracy Theories - Debunking the Myths - World Trade Center - Popular Mechanics

Edited by skyeagle409, 07 May 2013 - 12:29 AM.

#1569    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 30,384 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 12:30 AM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 05 May 2013 - 10:28 PM, said:

Sky we could play that a Million times and the C.T`s will still say it was a bomb,missle,UFO,Swampgas special weapon of mass destruction ! It will never change ! What Happened is what we know Happened !  Four Aircraft and people were lost that day to a Terriost attack ! :tu:
GOD whares the Logic in here ?

They just don't bother to do their homework, or do it  properly when they do.

#1570    Spinebreaker

Spinebreaker

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 159 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 08:57 AM

View Postskyeagle409, on 07 May 2013 - 12:28 AM, said:

I have posted the data which proved my point already. There was no question in that data that no explosions was detected by seismic monitors.

Yes there is.  I know very well the Popular Mechanics debunking of the seismic data.  But I'm also familiar with Andre Roussou's (That surname might be spelt wrong) 2012 research with utter backing for the original data and that the popular mechanics team are wrong.

This is my point.  every theory has backers, every idiotic theory has some high profile/well educated adherents.   We could tit-for-tat like this all day:

This happened, this pilot said this : "blah blah blah"
But he was wrong, this pilot contradicts him directly : "blah blah blah"
But this magazine proved the original research was right : -link-
But this expert former FAA agent contradicts them all : "Blah, Blah, Blah"

Both sides of the argument have a tendency to only look at the stuff that backs them up...  It's  a normal thing to do, but I still think there are genuine questions that have not been satisfactorily answered, or forum's like this, simply wouldn't exist.

I'm not saying either side  are right...  I know what I, think, and why.  I understand that people think I'm wrong, but there's a LOT of conflicting info that's come about over the past dozen years...

#1571    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,373 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 01:11 PM

Excellent points Spinebreaker!  I wonder if you are familiar with the research conducted by Gordon Ross and Craig Furlong regarding the seismic events at WTC?  Their research showed that just as Rodriguez claimed in his testimony, there was a large seismic event BEFORE the first airplane hit the towers, suggesting that some sort of massive explosive device was detonated before the airplane strike.

Also, have you heard of the work of Dennis Cimino regarding Flight Data Recorder analysis?

#1572    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 30,384 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 03:44 PM

View PostSpinebreaker, on 07 May 2013 - 08:57 AM, said:

Yes there is.  I know very well the Popular Mechanics debunking of the seismic data.  But I'm also familiar with Andre Roussou's (That surname might be spelt wrong) 2012 research with utter backing for the original data and that the popular mechanics team are wrong.

Not wrong at all, but right on the money. At no time did the seismic monitors detect bomb explosions.  As proof, please point out in the charts, where explosions were recorded! In other words, point out the explosion indicators for all to see.

#1573    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 30,384 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 03:54 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 07 May 2013 - 01:11 PM, said:

Excellent points Spinebreaker!  I wonder if you are familiar with the research conducted by Gordon Ross and Craig Furlong regarding the seismic events at WTC?

Perhaps, you would like to try. Please point out the indicators of explosions in the charts. If you are unable to do so, then I rest my case that no explosions were responsible for the collapse of the WTC buildings.

Also, have you heard of the work of Dennis Cimino regarding Flight Data Recorder analysis?

Dennis Cimino, has been discredited because it seems that he was unaware that the transcribed data  was converted to engineering units using conversion formulas provided by American Airlines and the Boeing Aircraft Company that pertained ONLY to the airframe of American 77 and NO other B-757.

Edited by skyeagle409, 07 May 2013 - 03:55 PM.

#1574    Spinebreaker

Spinebreaker

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 159 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 04:16 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 07 May 2013 - 01:11 PM, said:

Excellent points Spinebreaker!  I wonder if you are familiar with the research conducted by Gordon Ross and Craig Furlong regarding the seismic events at WTC?  

I'll have a look into those names this evening and get back to you.  And thanks.  :)

View Postskyeagle409, on 07 May 2013 - 03:44 PM, said:

Not wrong at all, but right on the money. At no time did the seismic monitors detect bomb explosions.  As proof, please point out in the charts, where explosions were recorded! In other words, point out the explosion indicators for all to see.

Again, I'm not a qualified, expert seismologist.  Andre Roussou very much is.  His research (the latest research - Late 2012) suggests that the Popular mechanics team were wrong (not for the first time...) If you want a recommendation on which Ale is hoppiest, and a JD and coke - I'm your guy.  If you wanna know how to spell verisimilitude - again, I'm your guy.  You want to know how many people have lifted Thor's hammer in the comics - again, give a call.  Beyond that, I rely on experts for seismological analysis, and I find Roussou much more credible than popular mechanics.

Edited by Spinebreaker, 07 May 2013 - 04:20 PM.

#1575    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 30,384 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 04:49 PM

View PostSpinebreaker, on 07 May 2013 - 04:16 PM, said:

I'll have a look into those names this evening and get back to you.  And thanks.  :)

Okay, because the charts show the collapse of the WTC buildings, but no evidence of explosions.