Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 6 votes

WTC 911 EyeWitness~Hoboken

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3683 replies to this topic

#2131    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 32,610 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 11:40 PM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 13 August 2013 - 11:19 PM, said:

The Wheel`s on the Short Buss Go Round & Round ! Skyeagle ,Man we just need to take a few of these peeps on the Way-back machine to 9/11 and let them actually watch the coverage of the event As it took place ! IT would take An Idiot to not see and understand what Happened ! It Boggles the Mind ! :tu:
On your Six and Full Throttle !

Simply amazing how demolition experts, civil and structural engineers and firefighters have said the WTC buildings collapsed due to fire and they provide undeniable evidence to backup their conclusions and yet, an individual says that fire could not have caused the collapse of the WTC buildings despite the evidence presented to him on a silver platter.

The amazing thing about that is, he has been dismissing the conclusions of firefighters, structural and demolition experts and their evidence in regard to the collapse of the WTC buildings, and instead, he substitutes a blank page as his evidence. Simply amazing!

Edited by skyeagle409, 13 August 2013 - 11:41 PM.

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX

#2132    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 32,610 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 11:43 PM

View PostStundie, on 13 August 2013 - 06:52 PM, said:

FEMA and the NIST reports do not debunk Gage you dong for the simple fact that these reports were produced before Gage criticised them.

Of course the paper's of  Richard Gage have been debunked and in addition, Richard Gage has been caught lying on video as well.

Edited by skyeagle409, 13 August 2013 - 11:44 PM.

#2133    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 32,610 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 01:29 AM

skyeagle409, on 11 August 2013 - 10:40 PM, said:

Now once again, where is your evidence that fire was NOT responsible for the collapse of the WTC buildings?

View PostStundie, on 13 August 2013 - 07:20 PM, said:

It doesn't exist...

Which explains why you have been able to present such evidence.

...because of your ignorance...

Because of "my ignorance?" Well, let's take another look.

The Collapse of the WTC Buildings

Collapse initiation

After the planes struck the buildings, but before the buildings collapsed, the cores of both towers consisted of three distinct sections. Above and below the impact floors, the cores consisted of what were essentially two rigid boxes; the steel in these sections was undamaged and had undergone no significant heating. The section between them, however, had sustained significant damage and, though they were not hot enough to melt it, the fires were weakening the structural steel.

As a result, the core columns were slowly being crushed, sustaining plastic and creep deformation from the weight of higher floors. As the top section tried to move downward, however, the hat truss redistributed the load to the perimeter columns. Meanwhile, the perimeter columns and floors were also being weakened by the heat of the fires, and as the floors began to sag they pulled the exterior walls inwards. In the case of 2 WTC, this caused the eastern face to buckle, transferring its loads back to the failing core through the hat truss and initiating the collapse.

In the case of 1 WTC, the south wall later buckled in the same way, and with similar consequences.

Initial opinions and analysis

In the immediate aftermath of the attacks, numerous structural engineers and experts spoke to the media, describing what they thought caused the towers to collapse. Hassan Astaneh, a structural engineering professor at the University of California at Berkeley, explained that the high temperatures in the fires weakened the steel beams and columns, causing them to become "soft and mushy", and eventually they were unable to support the structure above. Astaneh also suggested that the fireproofing became dislodged during the initial aircraft impacts.

He also explained that, once the initial structural failure occurred, progressive collapse of the entire structure was inevitable. Cesar Pelli, who designed the Petronas Towers in Malaysia and the World Financial Center in New York, remarked, "no building is prepared for this kind of stress."

On September 13, 2001, Zdeněk Bažant, professor of civil engineering and materials science at Northwestern University, circulated a draft paper with results of a simple analysis of the World Trade Center collapse. Bažant suggested that heat from the fires was a key factor, causing steel columns in both the core and the perimeter to weaken and experience deformation before losing their carrying capacity and buckling.

Once more than half of the columns on a particular floor buckled, the overhead structure could no longer be supported and complete collapse of the structures occurred. Bažant later published an expanded version of this analysis.

http://en.wikipedia....ld_Trade_Center

Now, what was that you were saying?!

That is because the only evidence you accept as evidence is what you want to believe, you ignore anything which proves you wrong.

Prove me wrong?! Have you forgotten that structural and civil engineers, firefighters, demolition experts, investigators, and the laws of physics have already proven you wrong?!

It has been 12 years since the 911 attacks, so where is your evidence that fire was NOT responsible for the collapse of the WTC buildings? WTC4 suffered an internal collapse due to fire, not explosives, so where is your evidence that explosives were responsible for the collapse of the 911 buildings when no one heard nor saw bomb explosions or even recovered bomb-related hardware evidence anywhere on ground zero?

To simply put it in simple words, you have presented zero evidence that fire was NOT responsibe for the collapse of the WTC buildings and the reason why you have failed to present zero evidence is because no such evidence exist.

The reason why I am asking you for evidence is that after 12 years, not one shred of evidence has surface which implicates the U.S. government in the 911 attacks, and that explains why firefighters, structural and civil engineers, demolition experts, and investigators concluded that fire, not explosives, was responsible for the collapse of the 911 buildings.

Edited by skyeagle409, 14 August 2013 - 01:30 AM.

#2134    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 32,610 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:41 PM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 20 January 2013 - 03:10 AM, said:

Me thinks Baberuth need to do a Bill Nye the Science Guy experiment ! re-enact the compression of the WTC towers coming down upon oneself. I bet there will be no parts but little fiddley bits found of BR ?

Isn't it amazing that that 911 conspiracy theories are based on pure ignorance of the facts?! It has been 12 years, and yet, not one single shred of evidence has surfaced during all of those years that implicates the U.S. government in the 911 attack.

What we have seen over those years are a number of conspiracy theories crashing in flames, conspiracy theories which have been shot down by facts and evidence.

Edited by skyeagle409, 30 October 2013 - 05:43 PM.

#2135    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• Closed
  • 8,732 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 07:45 PM

Only in your and Don's tortured minds Sky.

#2136    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 32,610 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 08:29 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 30 October 2013 - 07:45 PM, said:

Only in your and Don's tortured minds Sky.

Considering that after 12 years, you have failed to produce evidence, what more is there to say?!

#2137    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• Closed
  • 8,732 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 08:46 PM

To you, nothing.

#2138    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 32,610 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 08:56 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 30 October 2013 - 08:46 PM, said:

To you, nothing.

Thank you for finally confirming that "nothing" is what you have provided in the way of evidence. :tu:

#2139    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 19,031 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 09:57 PM

View Postskyeagle409, on 30 October 2013 - 08:29 PM, said:

Considering that after 12 years, you have failed to produce evidence, what more is there to say?!
THe only one tortured Babe Ruth Is you ,It will be nice to read someday  that you now understand what false information you have believed in for all these years !

This is a Work in Progress!

#2140    joc

joc

Adminstrator of Cosmic Blues

• 14,465 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 05:05 AM

I don't think there was a conspiracy to bring down the towers...but...I still have one lingering question.  About Bush:
I know exactly where I was and what I was doing when I first heard about a plane hitting the Towers.  So does everyone else...except  Bush.  He told an audience:

President Bush Holds Town Hall Meeting
[CNN, Aired December 4, 2001]
QUESTION: One thing, Mr. President, is that you have no idea how much you've done for this country, and another thing is that how did you feel when you heard about the terrorist attack?

BUSH: Well... (APPLAUSE)
Thank you, Jordan (ph).
Well, Jordan (ph), you're not going to believe what state I was in when I heard about the terrorist attack. I was in Florida. And my chief of staff, Andy Card -- actually I was in a classroom talking about a reading program that works. And I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower -- the TV was obviously on, and I use to fly myself, and I said, "There's one terrible pilot." And I said, "It must have been a horrible accident."
But I was whisked off there -- I didn't have much time to think about it, and I was sitting in the classroom, and Andy Card, my chief who was sitting over here walked in and said, "A second plane has hit the tower. America's under attack."

Apparently he had a lapse of memory...but I recall Paul Harvey telling us all about Bush' amazing ability to remember small bits of detail..how he would memorize entire flight plans almost effortlessly...but he doesn't remember where he was when he first heard about the plane hitting the WTC?
So...'splain me please....

Posted Image
once i believed that starlight could guide me home
now i know that light is old and stars are cold

ReverbNation

#2141    frenat

frenat

Poltergeist

• 3,141 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 05:19 AM

What do you mean he doesn't remember where he was?  Your own quote has him saying where he was.  He saw on TV that the first plane had hit the tower.  At the time it was thought to be an accident and that's what he thought.  He was in the classroom when he heard about the second plane.  How in the world do you get from all of that that he doesn't remember where he was?

-Reality is not determined by your lack of comprehension.
-Never let facts stand in the way of a good conspiracy theory.
-If I wanted to pay for commercials I couldn't skip I'd sign up for Hulu Plus.
-There are no bad ideas, just great ideas that go horribly wrong.
If you have to insist that you've won an Internet argument, you've probably lost badly. - Danth's Law

#2142    joc

joc

Adminstrator of Cosmic Blues

• 14,465 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 05:38 AM

View Postfrenat, on 05 November 2013 - 05:19 AM, said:

What do you mean he doesn't remember where he was?  Your own quote has him saying where he was.  He saw on TV that the first plane had hit the tower.  At the time it was thought to be an accident and that's what he thought.  He was in the classroom when he heard about the second plane.  How in the world do you get from all of that that he doesn't remember where he was?
Because no one 'saw' the first plane hit the building until the 'day after'....there was no video footage when it happened....and ....there wasn't a TV anywhere in sight at the school building he entered.  So, why would he fabricate a story about where he was when he first heard about the first plane?  And we know, where he was...he was about to leave his hotel suite to go to the school.

9/11 news report with John Cochran in Sarasota Florida reporting that the president knew about the plane crash before leaving for the elementary school,""... he got up out of his hotel suite this morning was about to leave, reporters saw The White House chief of staff Andy Card whisper into his ear, reporters said to the president, "Do you know what is going on in New York", he said he did, and said he will have something to say about it later.""
which contradicts what he later said twice which is that he first knew about the plane hitting the WTC outside the classroom.

Posted Image
once i believed that starlight could guide me home
now i know that light is old and stars are cold

ReverbNation

#2143    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• Closed
  • 8,732 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 01:04 PM

Actually, some people DID see the first airplane strike the tower, and many if not all of them called the police to report it.  The interesting detail is that many of those reporting the incident described the airplane as being smaller, NOT an airliner.

Joc is correct though, President Bush could not have seen the first strike because he was in Florida.  He was making that bit up about seeing it, and of course the mainstream media forgives that lie, just as it forgives so many other false stories the man told.

They put Martha Stewart in jail for lying to FBI agents, but James Clapper can lie to Congress and nothing happens, and President Bush lies to the world and congress, and admits to felony activity to congress, and not a word from the media.

#2144    Liquid Gardens

Liquid Gardens

Starman

• 2,518 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 01:36 PM

View Postjoc, on 05 November 2013 - 05:38 AM, said:

9/11 news report with John Cochran in Sarasota Florida reporting that the president knew about the plane crash before leaving for the elementary school,""... he got up out of his hotel suite this morning was about to leave, reporters saw The White House chief of staff Andy Card whisper into his ear, reporters said to the president, "Do you know what is going on in New York", he said he did, and said he will have something to say about it later.""
which contradicts what he later said twice which is that he first knew about the plane hitting the WTC outside the classroom.

I think this might be reading too much into it.  First off, this is Bush, no one is going to accuse him of being the most eloquent speaker, especially with off the cuff remarks.  He was not asked about what he felt when he 'first' knew about the plane hitting the tower, he was asked how he felt when he heard about the terrorist attack; it was unknown until the second plane hit that it was for sure terrorism.  You're right, he couldn't literally have seen the first airplane hit the tower, but all we need to do is add the word 'had', as in 'he had seen an airplane had hit the tower', and this all fits in with the chain of events:  he found out before getting to the school that there was a plane crash in New York, saw the actual news coverage of it at the school, and then the second plane hit and he found out it was terrorism.  I don't know about his memory, it may very well have been bad and he could just be confused and he did mean everything literally, but again it's pretty well known that he can produce some pretty mangled sentences when he speaks so I'm leaning towards that.

"Talking about art is like dancing about architecture"
"The truth is of course is that there is no journey. We are arriving and departing all at the same time"
"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return"
- Ziggy played guitar

#2145    frenat

frenat

Poltergeist

• 3,141 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 02:42 PM

View Postjoc, on 05 November 2013 - 05:38 AM, said:

Because no one 'saw' the first plane hit the building until the 'day after'....there was no video footage when it happened....and ....there wasn't a TV anywhere in sight at the school building he entered.  So, why would he fabricate a story about where he was when he first heard about the first plane?  And we know, where he was...he was about to leave his hotel suite to go to the school.

Read it again.  Are you SURE what tense he is using when he says he "saw an airplane hit the tower"?  It could very well be past tense meaning he saw that an airplane had hit the tower just like everyone else saw on TV.  No tv in sight at the school?  Have you been in a school in the last 30 years?  There are TVs EVERYWHERE.  They are in every room.  You are assuming that he used the present tense and spoke exactly correctly when this is a president that had websites devoted to his verbal flubs.

-Reality is not determined by your lack of comprehension.
-Never let facts stand in the way of a good conspiracy theory.
-If I wanted to pay for commercials I couldn't skip I'd sign up for Hulu Plus.
-There are no bad ideas, just great ideas that go horribly wrong.
If you have to insist that you've won an Internet argument, you've probably lost badly. - Danth's Law