Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 6 votes

WTC 911 EyeWitness~Hoboken

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3683 replies to this topic

#421    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 32,610 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 06:43 AM

View Postacidhead, on 11 February 2013 - 06:38 AM, said:

He ain't getting any younger nor many of his co-conspiracists!  Someone is going to talk perhaps many.

Chances are, no one is going to implicate the US government.

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX

#422    acidhead

acidhead

GOV Debt Slave

• 11,928 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 06:49 AM

View Postskyeagle409, on 11 February 2013 - 06:43 AM, said:

Chances are, no one is going to implicate the US government.

time will tell a tale skyeagle

Edited by acidhead, 11 February 2013 - 06:51 AM.

"there is no wrong or right - just popular opinion"

#423    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 32,610 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 06:53 AM

View Postacidhead, on 11 February 2013 - 06:49 AM, said:

No evidence, no deal.

#424    acidhead

acidhead

GOV Debt Slave

• 11,928 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 07:07 AM

View Postskyeagle409, on 11 February 2013 - 06:53 AM, said:

No evidence, no deal.

Today is an age where the individual doesn't need the TV to get their information.  

"You can stop an invasion of armies but you cannot stop an invasion of ideas" --Ron Paul

Edited by acidhead, 11 February 2013 - 07:10 AM.

#425    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 32,610 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 07:33 AM

View Postacidhead, on 11 February 2013 - 07:07 AM, said:

Today is an age where the individual doesn't need the TV to get their information.

I already know there is no evidence implicating the U.S. government in the way 911 conspiracist have claimed. That is why their claims have been shot down using common sense, facts and evidence. In other words, they didn't bother to do their homework. I bring up Cleveland airport and United 93 from time to time as a clear example of what I am talking about. In case you missed it, 911 conspiracist claimed that United 93 didn't crash near Shanksville and instead, landed at Cleveland airport and that its passengers were seen transported away.

Had they done their homework, they would have determined that the aircraft at Cleveland airport was actually Delta 1989, a B-767, and the passengers were scientist that disembarked from a KC-135. I might add that United 93 was a B-757.

"You can stop an invasion of armies but you cannot stop an invasion of ideas" --Ron Paul

Hitler was stopped, along with Tojo, Milosovic, other tyrants.

Edited by skyeagle409, 11 February 2013 - 07:41 AM.

#426    acidhead

acidhead

GOV Debt Slave

• 11,928 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 07:42 AM

ok.. have it your way.. you win... an invasion of armies will crush the competition..... nothing will stop an exchange of ideas,

#427    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 32,610 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 07:43 AM

View Postacidhead, on 11 February 2013 - 07:42 AM, said:

ok.. have it your way.. you win... an invasion of armies will crush the competition..... nothing will stop an exchange of ideas,

We are not talking about large armies anymore, we are talking special forces operations.

#428    coldboiled

coldboiled

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 08:05 AM

Wasn't there some knowledge of the attacks before hand? I thort I read some post somewhere. Probably dreaming. But I do find it hard to believe that no one knew anything.

#429    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• Closed
  • 8,732 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 02:22 PM

View Postacidhead, on 11 February 2013 - 06:49 AM, said:

In the 11 years since the events, time has ALREADY told a tale.

The deception is rather obvious, for the curious and disinterested observer. :w00t:

#430    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 32,610 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 03:34 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 11 February 2013 - 02:22 PM, said:

In the 11 years since the events, time has ALREADY told a tale.

The deception is rather obvious, for the curious and disinterested observer. :w00t:

Well, after more than 11  years, there is not one shred of evidence that implicates the US government. :no: In fact, re-examinations reconfirm the official story.

Edited by skyeagle409, 11 February 2013 - 03:36 PM.

#431    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 32,610 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 03:38 PM

View Postcoldboiled, on 11 February 2013 - 08:05 AM, said:

Wasn't there some knowledge of the attacks before hand? I thort I read some post somewhere. Probably dreaming. But I do find it hard to believe that no one knew anything.

A number of countries had warned the United States that foreign terrorist were planning an attack on America and that terrorist attack commenced on 9/11/2001.

#432    RaptorBites

RaptorBites

Poltergeist

• 2,208 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 07:11 PM

View Postcoldboiled, on 11 February 2013 - 05:13 AM, said:

Help me understand. This pools of molten metal. Is there any photos etc. also what color was it as alloy and steel vary greatly yet no one seems to have pointed this out.

As of now I am not aware of any photographs of the molten material found under the rubble of WTC.  The only information we have received about it is from rescue workers, firemen, and police officers, basically eye witness reports.

Steel and aluminum can glow the same color depending on its level of heat.  Look up the different color variations on both metals in molten form.  Only difference is that steel requires over 2500 degrees for it to melt, aluminum only requiring 500 degrees.

No, you surround yourself with a whole different kettle of crazy. - Sir Wearer of Hats

#433    RaptorBites

RaptorBites

Poltergeist

• 2,208 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 07:18 PM

View Postcoldboiled, on 11 February 2013 - 08:05 AM, said:

Yes, there was prior foreknowledge that terrorists were planning an attack in the US.  The evidence of that is undeniable.   However, it is my own personal opinion that the Bush Administration was far too incompetent to prepare or recognize the potential dangers.  Plus on top of that not all reports were accurate at all.

Some people would like to think because of the knowledge of terrorist attack, it clearly shows the US Governments involvement.

It is the same thing as saying:

I know the sun comes up at 545 this morning, does that mean I am responsible for the sun coming up that day?

Kind of ridiculous don't you think?

No, you surround yourself with a whole different kettle of crazy. - Sir Wearer of Hats

#434    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• Closed
  • 8,732 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 09:23 PM

Raptor

There are many many other reasons and signs that the government was involved, most all of it circumstantial.  Primarily, the story itself cannot withstand scrutiny.  The closer one looks, the more the story fails.

Impossible cellphone calls whose scripts are eerily similar to some of the scripts involved in the Newtown incident.  Impossible collapses of buildings.  Hijackers who are mysteriously still alive in other parts of the world.  Huge coincidence of Vigilant Guardian and Tripod.  Impossible aeronautical events at Pentagon and complete absence of a Boeing at Shanksville.  The more recent interview with Wally Miller and others saying how it all played out that day.

It wasn't that OBL actually planned the attacks and OOPS, the federal government just missed it.  Some elements of the government were compromised and in on it.

#435    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 32,610 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 09:42 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 11 February 2013 - 09:23 PM, said:

Raptor

There are many many other reasons and signs that the government was involved, most all of it circumstantial.

False!! There is no evidence that implicates the US government.

Impossible cellphone calls ...

Nothing impossible considered that my cell phone worked in flight as well, so in that case, you are incorrect at best. :yes:

...whose scripts are eerily similar to some of the scripts involved in the Newtown incident.

False!

...Impossible collapses of buildings.

False! The French demolition technique proved you wrong again. :yes: Check it out.

......Hijackers who are mysteriously still alive in other parts of the world.

False!! That false story was plugged and you took that bait. :w00t:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Huge coincidence of Vigilant Guardian and Tripod.

On the contrary, a number of such exercises were conducted before 911, but apparently, you missed the boat on reality. :yes:

Impossible aeronautical events at Pentagon...

False! I have conducted similar maneuvers as a student pilot with less than 30 hours total time and look what you posted. :w00t:  I guess you are not familiar with engine-out procedures. :no: Because you are not a pilot. :yes:

...and complete absence of a Boeing at Shanksville.

Wreckage of the B-757 you said, wasn't there.

Posted Image

Posted Image

I guess you forgot about the following message from United  Airlines.

Text: United Airlines Statement on Plane Crashes

Following is a statement issued by United Airlines on the crash of Flight 93 near Pittsburgh and Flight 175 in a location that was not immediately disclosed:
United Airlines has now confirmed that two of its aircraft have crashed.

— UA 93, a Boeing 757 aircraft, departed from Newark, N.J. at 8:01 a.m. local time, bound for San Francisco, with 38 passengers on board, two pilots, five flight attendants.
— UA 175, a Boeing 767 aircraft, departed from Boston at 7:58 a.m. local time, bound for Los Angeles, with 56 passengers on board, two pilots and seven flight attendants.

United has confirmed it will dispatch a team to Johnstown, Pa., as soon as possible to assist, in every way possible, with the investigation and to provide assistance to the family members.

“Our thoughts are with the passengers, employees and family members of those involved. Today’s events are a tragedy and our prayers are with everyone at this time,” said James E. Goodwin, United’s CEO.

Goodwin said United is working with all the relevant authorities involved in today’s events and will provide further information as soon as it is available.

http://www.washingto..._text091101.htm

It wasn't that OBL actually planned the attacks...

We are aware of your distortion attempts and deception routine. :yes:

Remember, you were the person who threw in that non-existent P-700 anti-ship missile at the Pentagon,, non-existent explosives you said, took down the light poles leading to the Pentagon, and you were the person who threw in nukes and the WTC buildings, not to mention molten steel in the absence of temperatures high enough to melt steel. You were also the person who misused FAA regulations and you made it clear that you are not familiar with pilot associations.

Edited by skyeagle409, 11 February 2013 - 10:09 PM.