Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 6 votes

WTC 911 EyeWitness~Hoboken

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3683 replies to this topic

#871    Stundie

Stundie

Poltergeist

• 2,563 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 09:22 PM

View Postskyeagle409, on 20 February 2013 - 06:19 PM, said:

The fires were not hot enough to melt steel, so where is your proof that they were?
Its your claim that "The fires were not hot enough to melt steel"...so you need to prove it!!

I do not have to prove you are wrong, a lack of evidence to support your silly claim proves you are wrong. And asking me to prove a negative highlights that in your 40 years of experience, the only metal you worked with was mercury....lol

Then, what is the point of your argument?
That there was molten steel...lol I thought you were suppose to be paying attention?? lol

Simple common sense and the laws of physics is all that is needed to make a determination.
Common sense doesn't say that you make a claim with no evidence to back it up and physics doesn't say that if people say they saw molten steel, they actually saw aluminium....lol

Proving that in 40 years, you have no grasp of common sense or physics....lol

Since it has beens shown that temperatures were far too low to melt steel, but high enough to melt aluminum, then what they saw was not steel, but aluminum.
It has not been shown at all, you are fantasising and highlighting again that you do not understand the concept of surface temperatures.

Do you need me to explain it to you...cause clearly you don't understand?? lol

Edited by Stundie, 20 February 2013 - 09:23 PM.

There is no such thing as magic, just magicians and fools.

#872    Stundie

Stundie

Poltergeist

• 2,563 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 09:26 PM

View Postskyeagle409, on 20 February 2013 - 06:20 PM, said:

On the contrary, show us readings that placed temperatures over 2000 degrees. On another note:
I do not need to show you anything, it is your claim that the temperatures in the rubble were not hot enough to melt the steel.

Showing the thermal images highlight to us again that you think surface temperatures are a true reflection of the temperatures under the pile.

And more importantly highlighting that your 40 years of experience would have been more benefical and productive staring at white noise. lol

#873    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 31,156 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 09:43 PM

View PostStundie, on 20 February 2013 - 09:22 PM, said:

Its your claim that "The fires were not hot enough to melt steel"...so you need to prove it!!

Not true at all. You cannot even provide readings to backup what  you claim.

I do not have to prove you are wrong, a lack of evidence to support your silly claim proves you are wrong.

On the contrary, I have provided temperature readings to backup what I have said,  yet you have offered nothing that refutes my presentations. :no:

Proving that in 40 years, you have no grasp of common sense or physics....lol

On the contrary, I have used the laws of physics to prove my points.

Edited by skyeagle409, 20 February 2013 - 09:45 PM.

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX

#874    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 31,156 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 09:48 PM

View PostStundie, on 20 February 2013 - 09:26 PM, said:

I do not need to show you anything, it is your claim that the temperatures in the rubble were not hot enough to melt the steel.

Not just my claim, but those of experts who've  found the temperature readings far too low to melt steel, but high enough to melt aluminum. :yes:

Unless you can provide temperature readings high enough to melt steel or the sources of any such temperature, you have no leg to stand on. :no:

#875    Stundie

Stundie

Poltergeist

• 2,563 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 09:49 PM

View Postskyeagle409, on 20 February 2013 - 09:43 PM, said:

Not true at all. You cannot even provide readings to backup what  you claim.
Show me where I claim that the temperatures were hot enough to melt steel?? :blink:

All I've said is that the witnesses said they saw molten steel and that your so called expertise counts for nothing...zilch...nowt..bugger all.

View Postskyeagle409, on 20 February 2013 - 09:43 PM, said:

On the contrary, I have provided temperature readings to backup what I have said,  yet you have offered nothing that refutes my presentations. :no:
You have offered surface temperature from thermal images from a satellite, the NIST paint analysis, a guess from a news articles and 2 graphs which have nothing to do with the temperatures of the rubble.

So do I need to explain what surface temperature is to you and how your examples do not support what you believe again....lol

#876    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 31,156 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 09:51 PM

View PostStundie, on 20 February 2013 - 09:49 PM, said:

Show me where I claim that the temperatures were hot enough to melt steel?? :blink:

There are no temperature readings high enough to melt steel. Pay attention, because there were no such readings, therefore, there was no molten steel. Now, why would there be molten steel at ground zero anyway?

Edited by skyeagle409, 20 February 2013 - 09:52 PM.

#877    Stundie

Stundie

Poltergeist

• 2,563 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 09:51 PM

View Postskyeagle409, on 20 February 2013 - 09:48 PM, said:

Not just my claim, but those of experts who've  found the temperature readings far too low to melt steel, but high enough to melt aluminum. :yes:
What experts?? lol

View Postskyeagle409, on 20 February 2013 - 09:48 PM, said:

Unless you can provide temperature readings high enough to melt steel or the sources of any such temperature, you have no leg to stand on. :no:
I have eyewitnesses who are more than capable of working out that molten metal was steel.

I do not need to prove the temperatures were hot enough seeing as I never claimed they were, the eyewitness accounts proves that the temperatures were hot enough, unless the molten steel came from somewhere else?? :blink:

#878    Stundie

Stundie

Poltergeist

• 2,563 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 09:53 PM

View Postskyeagle409, on 20 February 2013 - 09:51 PM, said:

There are no temperature readings high enough to melt steel. Pay attention and because there were no such readings, there was no molten steel.
Sorry but multiple independent eyewitness accounts, some from experts, beats your evidence which doesn't support what you claim...lol

#879    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 31,156 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 09:54 PM

View PostStundie, on 20 February 2013 - 09:51 PM, said:

What experts??

The experts I have posted many times before. Seems you haven't been paying attention. :no:

I have eyewitnesses who are more than capable of working out that molten metal was steel.

Your so-called witnesses have already been debunked and discredited  by BYU, architects, and engineers so you have no case. :no: Didn't you even bother to read the reports?

Edited by skyeagle409, 20 February 2013 - 09:55 PM.

#880    Stundie

Stundie

Poltergeist

• 2,563 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 09:59 PM

View Postskyeagle409, on 20 February 2013 - 09:54 PM, said:

The experts I have posted many times before. Seems you haven't been paying attention. :no:
No I have been paying attention, but debunking websitees like Mark Roberts are not experts.

View Postskyeagle409, on 20 February 2013 - 09:54 PM, said:

Your so-called witnesses have already been debunked and discredited  by BYU, architects, and engineers so you have no case. :no: Didn't you even bother to read the reports?
Dr Asanteh has been debunked by BYU, architects and engineers??
The firefighters who all claimed there was molten steel have been debunked by BYU, architects and engineers??

Or have they been pantomimne debunked by an internet warrior who claims he's got 40 years of experience, but appears about as bright as a lump of coal. lol

#881    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 31,156 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 10:04 PM

View PostStundie, on 20 February 2013 - 09:59 PM, said:

No I have been paying attention, but debunking websitees like Mark Roberts are not experts.

Didn't even bother to read what presented in regards to Mr. Roberts and Mr. Edwards?! Proof that you have not been paying attention to what has been presented.  

Dr Asanteh has been debunked by BYU, architects and engineers??

Once again, you are not paying attention. Now, go back and identify the person the BYU has distance itself from. BTW, Dr. Asanteh, confirmed that fire, not explosives, brought down the WTC buildings.

The firefighters who all claimed there was molten steel have been debunked by BYU, architects and engineers??

What makes you think that firefighters are experts in molten  metal identification?

#882    Stundie

Stundie

Poltergeist

• 2,563 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 10:07 PM

View Postskyeagle409, on 20 February 2013 - 10:04 PM, said:

Didn't even bother to read what presented in regards to Mr. Roberts and Mr. Edwards?! Proof that you have not been paying attention to what has been presented.  
You have been presenting panto debunking from the dame Roberts...lol

Once again, you are not paying attention. Now, go back and identify the person the BYU has distance itself from. BTW, Dr. Asanteh, confirmed that fire, not explosives, brought down the WTC buildings.
He also claimed there was molten steel who from the BYU debunked his claims?? lol

What makes you think that firefighters are experts in molten  metal identification?
They don't need to be experts, they put the fires out and they are all aware of what they saw, along with multiple witnesses who claimed the metal was steel...not aluminium...lol

#883    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 31,156 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 10:11 PM

View PostStundie, on 20 February 2013 - 10:07 PM, said:

You have been presenting panto debunking from the dame Roberts...lol

He also claimed there was molten steel who from the BYU debunked his claims?? lol

Apparently, you missed the video where his claim of molten steel was found to be a mistake, which once again, proves that you have not been paying attention.

#884    Stundie

Stundie

Poltergeist

• 2,563 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 10:13 PM

View Postskyeagle409, on 20 February 2013 - 10:11 PM, said:

Apparently, you missed the video where his claim of molten steel was found to be a mistake, which once again, proves that you have not been paying attention.
Sorry but these guys were not mistaken...

Not a single person sitting around off camera objects to his claim of molten steel and nobody shouted out and corrected him by saying it was aluminium either!! lol

#885    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 31,156 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 10:16 PM

View PostStundie, on 20 February 2013 - 10:13 PM, said:

Sorry but these guys were not mistaken...

Not a single person sitting around off camera objects to his claim of molten steel and nobody shouted out and corrected him by saying it was aluminium either!! lol

They are not experts in molten metal identification anymore than a manager of bank. Their expertise is fighting fires.