Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Hypothesis On Sky Sounds

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#1    Wolfman 1993

Wolfman 1993

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 110 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 05:07 PM

while speaking with a friend I was presented with a very interesting video, shown in the link above. there are many others, but I couldnt find a collection of them. I've personally read up on some strange phenomenon such as sightings of unnatural things, which upon occasion can lead back to interesting theories such as the idea of some of our 11 dimensions over lapping, a momentary circumstance that only happens briefly, but can lead to many questions. my belief on something like this is that theres a possibility that during overlaps, these sounds are being passed through. of coarse, that's only my own theory and there are many alternatives, but I thought I might post this here and try getting the opinions of a few others. what do you guys think?

#2    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 13 January 2013 - 05:32 PM

Yeah those sky sounds are eerie and Ive never heard a scientific explanation for them thats convincing so yours is as about as probable as any other as far as Im concerned.

#3    Vaise

Vaise

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 641 posts

• http://www.youtube.com/user/VaiseShepard/videos

Posted 13 January 2013 - 06:19 PM

https://www.youtube....h?v=eMgrPiBZJtY

This guy pretty much sums up this whole phenomena for me. when i first saw these videos floating around me and my GF looked at each other and instantly said war of the worlds tripod audio. Its pretty obvious if you play the tripod emerges scene along side a few of the sky noise videos. Just a hoax that everyone with a PC and a camera could get in on in there bedrooms by the window.

Edited by Vaise, 13 January 2013 - 06:21 PM.

Posted Image

I’d rather trust and regret than doubt and regret:- Kirito

#4    Crikey

Crikey

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 216 posts

• I just keep getting stronger..

Posted 13 January 2013 - 07:30 PM

This first vid is about modern-day weird sounds in Kiev, (Ukraine) no need to sit through the whole vid as there are enough sounds in the first couple of minutes-

And this second vid is WW2 footage of Stukas, notice the similarity in sounds in both vids.
The Battle of Kiev took place in 1941, so maybe the modern-day sounds are caused by a "time-slip" or whatever and we're hearing sounds from the past in the first vid?

Edited by Crikey, 13 January 2013 - 07:41 PM.

#5    Wolfman 1993

Wolfman 1993

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 110 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 08:14 PM

View PostVaise, on 13 January 2013 - 06:19 PM, said:

https://www.youtube....h?v=eMgrPiBZJtY

This guy pretty much sums up this whole phenomena for me. when i first saw these videos floating around me and my GF looked at each other and instantly said war of the worlds tripod audio. Its pretty obvious if you play the tripod emerges scene along side a few of the sky noise videos. Just a hoax that everyone with a PC and a camera could get in on in there bedrooms by the window.

I would tend to agree, in some cases this may be true, but I witnessed 1 of them myself. It happened when I was at a local cemetary looking for a famed grave that was said to belong to a witch. it's kinda buried out in the woods.

Edited by Wolfman1993, 13 January 2013 - 08:21 PM.

#6    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,191 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 08:49 PM

Think it was something to do with the Solar Flare at the same time

#7    Wolfman 1993

Wolfman 1993

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 110 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 08:52 PM

View PostThe New Richard Nixon, on 13 January 2013 - 08:49 PM, said:

Think it was something to do with the Solar Flare at the same time

huh, didnt take that into consideration. the sun does make sound

#8    docyabut2

docyabut2

Government Agent

• 3,436 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 03:19 AM

I`m been trying to research these sounds, here`s one that sounds similer to the horn types sounds, but why are people all over the world hearing them? Explaination, ice rubbing over land ?

slow down

Posted Image

List of unexplained sounds - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Posted Image List_of_unexplained_sounds

Edited by docyabut2, 14 January 2013 - 03:34 AM.

#9    docyabut2

docyabut2

Government Agent

• 3,436 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 03:32 AM

Slow Down is a sound recorded on May 19, 1997, in the Equatorial Pacific Ocean by the U.S. National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration. The source of the sound was most likely a large iceberg as it became grounded.[1]
The name was given because the sound slowly decreases in frequency over about 7 minutes. The sound was detected at

Posted Image WikiMiniAtlas

15°S 115°W / 15°S 115°W / -15; -115. It was recorded using an autonomous hydrophone array.[1] The sound has been picked up several times each year since 1997.[2] One of the hypotheses on the origin of the sound is moving ice in Antarctica. Sound spectrograms of friction closely resemble the spectrogram of the Slow Down. This suggests the source of the sound could be a friction phenomenon of ice rubbing over land

(And what has been happening since 1997? Large ice breaks as big as States breaking off :)

#10    docyabut2

docyabut2

Government Agent

• 3,436 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 03:39 AM

http://www.bing.com/...tail&FORM=VIRE3

#11    docyabut2

docyabut2

Government Agent

• 3,436 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 12:54 PM

http://www.bing.com/... sounds youtube

You`ve got to admit if some of theses sounds are true, sure sounds like something rubbing back and forth together :)

Edited by docyabut2, 14 January 2013 - 01:03 PM.

#12    TheSearcher

TheSearcher

Coffee expert extraordinair

• 3,845 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 01:22 PM

The sounds have a very much metal like industrial sound to it. I have spend some time in olaces like Kiev and to be honest, metal noises coming from some of the structures there is nothing extraordinary.

It is only the ignorant who despise education.
Publilius Syrus.

So god made me an atheist. Who are you to question his wisdom?!

#13    Vaise

Vaise

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 641 posts

• http://www.youtube.com/user/VaiseShepard/videos

Posted 14 January 2013 - 05:51 PM

View PostWolfman1993, on 13 January 2013 - 08:14 PM, said:

I would tend to agree, in some cases this may be true, but I witnessed 1 of them myself. It happened when I was at a local cemetary looking for a famed grave that was said to belong to a witch. it's kinda buried out in the woods.

As with all paranormal events, i believe that its possible that people have experienced such an event but its all about weeding through the fakes and the hoaxes to find that one kernel of truth. I myself have never heard nor met anyone in person who is said to of heard these sounds. From my own experience i personally believe its a world wide hoax made easy to attain via social sites like Facebook and you tube  I respect you heard something whilst out investigating, but unfortunately i cant take stories as evidence as i am sure you will understand.

No insult meant i do believe you heard something as to what that was is debatable.

Have nice day ^_^

Posted Image

I’d rather trust and regret than doubt and regret:- Kirito

#14    Wolfman 1993

Wolfman 1993

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 110 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 08:59 PM

View PostVaise, on 14 January 2013 - 05:51 PM, said:

As with all paranormal events, i believe that its possible that people have experienced such an event but its all about weeding through the fakes and the hoaxes to find that one kernel of truth. I myself have never heard nor met anyone in person who is said to of heard these sounds. From my own experience i personally believe its a world wide hoax made easy to attain via social sites like Facebook and you tube  I respect you heard something whilst out investigating, but unfortunately i cant take stories as evidence as i am sure you will understand.

No insult meant i do believe you heard something as to what that was is debatable.

Have nice day ^_^

no offense taken lol, I completely understand where you're coming from. I just wanted to post this so I could talk with others who believe and brain storm on what it is

#15    J. K.

J. K.

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,477 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 09:07 PM

View PostWolfman1993, on 14 January 2013 - 08:59 PM, said:

no offense taken lol, I completely understand where you're coming from. I just wanted to post this so I could talk with others who believe and brain storm on what it is

I like your overlapping dimension theory.  If all possible real world causes are eliminated, it is an interesting speculation.  I've often wondered if a similar overlap in time frames is responsible for some ghost sightings (and no, I do not claim authorship of that theory; I've read it elsewhere.)

One's reality is another's nightmare.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users