Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hypothesis On Sky Sounds

Wolfman 1993

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhKhPawcD6s while speaking with a friend I was presented with a very interesting video, shown in the link above. there are many others, but I couldnt find a collection of them. I've personally read up on some strange phenomenon such as sightings of unnatural things, which upon occasion can lead back to interesting theories such as the idea of some of our 11 dimensions over lapping, a momentary circumstance that only happens briefly, but can lead to many questions. my belief on something like this is that theres a possibility that during overlaps, these sounds are being passed through. of coarse, that's only my own theory and there are many alternatives, but I thought I might post this here and try getting the opinions of a few others. what do you guys think?

Yeah those sky sounds are eerie and Ive never heard a scientific explanation for them thats convincing so yours is as about as probable as any other as far as Im concerned.

This guy pretty much sums up this whole phenomena for me. when i first saw these videos floating around me and my GF looked at each other and instantly said war of the worlds tripod audio. Its pretty obvious if you play the tripod emerges scene along side a few of the sky noise videos. Just a hoax that everyone with a PC and a camera could get in on in there bedrooms by the window.

Edited by Vaise
  • Like 2

This first vid is about modern-day weird sounds in Kiev, (Ukraine) no need to sit through the whole vid as there are enough sounds in the first couple of minutes-

And this second vid is WW2 footage of Stukas, notice the similarity in sounds in both vids.

The Battle of Kiev took place in 1941, so maybe the modern-day sounds are caused by a "time-slip" or whatever and we're hearing sounds from the past in the first vid?

Edited by Crikey
  • Like 1

This guy pretty much sums up this whole phenomena for me. when i first saw these videos floating around me and my GF looked at each other and instantly said war of the worlds tripod audio. Its pretty obvious if you play the tripod emerges scene along side a few of the sky noise videos. Just a hoax that everyone with a PC and a camera could get in on in there bedrooms by the window.

I would tend to agree, in some cases this may be true, but I witnessed 1 of them myself. It happened when I was at a local cemetary looking for a famed grave that was said to belong to a witch. it's kinda buried out in the woods.

Edited by Wolfman1993

Think it was something to do with the Solar Flare at the same time

huh, didnt take that into consideration. the sun does make sound

I`m been trying to research these sounds, here`s one that sounds similer to the horn types sounds, but why are people all over the world hearing them? Explaination, ice rubbing over land ?

slow down

50px-Gnome-mime-sound-openclipart.svg.png

List of unexplained sounds - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

wikipedia_icon.gif List_of_unexplained_sounds

Edited by docyabut2

Slow Down is a sound recorded on May 19, 1997, in the Equatorial Pacific Ocean by the U.S. National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration. The source of the sound was most likely a large iceberg as it became grounded.[1]

The name was given because the sound slowly decreases in frequency over about 7 minutes. The sound was detected at

17px-WMA_button2b.png WikiMiniAtlas

15°S 115°W / 15°S 115°W / -15; -115. It was recorded using an autonomous hydrophone array.[1] The sound has been picked up several times each year since 1997.[2] One of the hypotheses on the origin of the sound is moving ice in Antarctica. Sound spectrograms of friction closely resemble the spectrogram of the Slow Down. This suggests the source of the sound could be a friction phenomenon of ice rubbing over land

(And what has been happening since 1997? Large ice breaks as big as States breaking off :)

The sounds have a very much metal like industrial sound to it. I have spend some time in olaces like Kiev and to be honest, metal noises coming from some of the structures there is nothing extraordinary.

I would tend to agree, in some cases this may be true, but I witnessed 1 of them myself. It happened when I was at a local cemetary looking for a famed grave that was said to belong to a witch. it's kinda buried out in the woods.

As with all paranormal events, i believe that its possible that people have experienced such an event but its all about weeding through the fakes and the hoaxes to find that one kernel of truth. I myself have never heard nor met anyone in person who is said to of heard these sounds. From my own experience i personally believe its a world wide hoax made easy to attain via social sites like Facebook and you tube I respect you heard something whilst out investigating, but unfortunately i cant take stories as evidence as i am sure you will understand.

No insult meant i do believe you heard something as to what that was is debatable.

Have nice day ^_^

As with all paranormal events, i believe that its possible that people have experienced such an event but its all about weeding through the fakes and the hoaxes to find that one kernel of truth. I myself have never heard nor met anyone in person who is said to of heard these sounds. From my own experience i personally believe its a world wide hoax made easy to attain via social sites like Facebook and you tube I respect you heard something whilst out investigating, but unfortunately i cant take stories as evidence as i am sure you will understand.

No insult meant i do believe you heard something as to what that was is debatable.

Have nice day ^_^

no offense taken lol, I completely understand where you're coming from. I just wanted to post this so I could talk with others who believe and brain storm on what it is

no offense taken lol, I completely understand where you're coming from. I just wanted to post this so I could talk with others who believe and brain storm on what it is

I like your overlapping dimension theory. If all possible real world causes are eliminated, it is an interesting speculation. I've often wondered if a similar overlap in time frames is responsible for some ghost sightings (and no, I do not claim authorship of that theory; I've read it elsewhere.)

If these sounds are real, they are ominous and pretty damn creepy. I dont believe its ice moving, i mean if so why are we only getting these noises in the past couple of years. In regards to dimensions overlapping that's so far out of my field of knowledge i wouldn't even know where to start.

If these sounds are real, they are ominous and pretty damn creepy. I dont believe its ice moving, i mean if so why are we only getting these noises in the past couple of years. In regards to dimensions overlapping that's so far out of my field of knowledge i wouldn't even know where to start.

The slow down sound has been picked up several times each year since 1997] One of the hypotheses on the origin of the sound is moving ice in Antarctica.

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=Slow+Down+(unidentified+sound)+you+tube&mid=6C2A7E19D5EEB823C08E6C2A7E19D5EEB823C08E&view=detail&FORM=VIRE3

Is Antarctica Falling Apart?

http://www.livescien...ca-falling.html

Edited by docyabut2

looking at the graph on the Slow down, looks like the peak Hz is at 40 which would be rather quiet i believe to a human ear, these noises are pretty damn loud. So this ice must be shifting rapidly or noisily.

This one could be dubbed onto video and it doesnt disclose location. But its similiar to the Kiev ones.

Further to my Kiev/Stukas "timeslip" theory, a famous "timeslip" occured in 1951 when two women heard the sounds of the Battle of Dieppe which had taken place 9 years before-

"Two English ladies, Mrs. Dorothy Norton, aged 32, and her sister-in-law Miss Agnes Lawton, accompanied by Mrs. Norton’s two young children and a nurse, arrived in Dieppe for a holiday...Before dawn on the morning of August 4, 1951, both women were awakened by deafening sounds of battle.."

Full story and more battle-related supernatural phenomena- http://journal.borderlands.com/1990/gaddis-phantom-armies/

Edited by Crikey

What i find odd is that, these are heard all over the world and sound pretty much similar, surely the farther away from the arctic you got sureley the sound would change if it was ice moving, i just cant see it being ice. i doubt it would sound the exact same all around the earth if a glacier was contacting the earth.

Time slip, if thats the case i wounder what where hearing? can time slip forwards?

Edited by Vaise

If spirits can do it with residual energy I see no reason why sounds of battle would not have a simiar ability as it could just be projected energy from the other side. I dont falkl for the ice rubbing scenario as these sounds are heard all over the world now. In some cases yes ice rubbing could mimic whats being heard and yes industrial complexes could mimic some of these sounds. But its still an unexplained phenomenon,

Heres Mexico. No Ice. No Kiev.

Here's an interesting article in the paper that could explain a few things. It appears the phenomenon is known to the scientific community. Seriously, aliens/sky monsters/dimension leaking/ timeslipping is not the answer most of the time. Edited by TheSearcher

Ice island twice as big as Manhattan breaks off Greenland glacier

http://www.washingto...ApbrW_blog.html

Not only ice the sizes of states breck off in the Antarctia, but also GreenLand .

Sounds do travel through water and most of these hearing reports are near the waters.:)

Edited by docyabut2