Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

The Spirituality of Strength and Wellness

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1    Blueogre2

Blueogre2

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 11:27 PM

Greetings Forum, a few weeks ago a friend of mine was talking about how when he was younger he used Chi manipulation to increase his physical abilities to Peek Human condition, I myself don't believe him But it did get me thinking if such a thing would be possible how would one go about it? Chi gong comes to mind among other things. So my question is how would one go about using their soul or mind if you prefer to reach peek condition? Would it be possible to achieve perfect health just through meditation? And if so would that be desirable? I don't know the answer but it makes for an interesting thought experiment.

#2    emberdawn

emberdawn

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 231 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 11:43 PM

I believe you can speed up healing with the mind helping the body.

#3    shadowx

shadowx

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 11:55 PM

By chi are you talking about the mixture between your energies in the body or one of the pure forms of energy in you? Or maybe you were talking about the energy in the atmosphere or other external energy? There are so many different forms of chi I've heard of, and so many names :P

#4    AquilaChrysaetos

AquilaChrysaetos

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts

• "Some people wish to be the sun, so they can brighten your day. I wish to be the moon, which shines down upon you in your darkest hour."

Posted 14 January 2013 - 01:08 AM

Well, psychological studies do show that when someone truly believes something like that, that their performance skills increase. Basically the placebo affect. If you truly do believe you can, I'm a firm believer that you can. However when dealing with the subject of one's soul or spirituality, I leave that up to God. Just have faith that he'll do something for ya instead of trying to do things yourself...

Jesus Christ - Matthew 28:18-20 said:

"All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users