Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

More 'black widow' spiders found at UK firm

Still Waters

Companies importing containers into Norfolk are being advised to "be very aware" of unexpected cargo following a spate of deadly black widow spiders arriving in the county.

The latest cluster was discovered at Fendercare Marine, Seething, inside a shipment of tyres from Arizona. More were found last November and December.

A spokesman said there was "no further risk" of spiders in their building.

Pest controller Jon Blake said the reason for the increase was "unknown"

http://www.bbc.co.uk...orfolk-21013953

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WoIverine

• Hasina

• PlanB

• Still Waters

Popular Days

Yes, cause she ruined Avengers for me, and now these black widows are ruining the UK!

Edited by Hasina

Yes, cause she ruined Avengers for me, and now these black widows are ruining the UK!

She looked great, but...she sure wasn't Russian. I mean...she didn't even try to fake the accent, you at least have to do that lol.

As for the spiders in the UK, that is crazy, I feel for you guys, black widows are a rough time if one of them gets hold of you.

Edited by WoIverine

She looked great, but...she sure wasn't Russian. I mean...she didn't even try to fake the accent, you at least have to do that lol.

As for the spiders in the UK, that is crazy, I feel for you guys, black widows are a rough time if one of them gets hold of you.

She looked great... and that's all I can say that's a compliment about her being in that movie :3

Haha! I live in Texas, me and black widows are no strangers, though we keep the relationship professional. I feel for the people who don't know about these little guys. They're quite harmless if you don't go crawling around in small, dark, dry places.

I think the idea was that she was such an awesome super spy, she could flawlessly speak any language without an accent. Also, boobs.

Yeah, I get black widows in my house during the summer. I just leave them alone. Small spiders, I can deal with, the big ones in my backyard make me consider building a moat.

With global trade this is going to happen. The problem comes in when they hurt the indigenous wildlife and don't have any natural predators so they take over.

Well,all I can say is spray spray spray,and hope it dies. as for the black widows used raid.do not let them crawl on you.