Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Spiritual Center or Church

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1    SecondCia

SecondCia

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 01:07 AM

Is it important for me to locate and become involved in a Spiritual Center in order to better control my gifts?  Am I able to simply get them under control on my own with readings and practice alone?

#2    Ryu

Ryu

Born to fail.

• 3,907 posts

• Take care with your words for once spoken they can never be taken back, only be forgiven and rarely forgotten.

Posted 15 January 2013 - 01:49 AM

You can do it whatever way you wish. Just because you have "gifts" doesn't mean you must chain yourself to some institution..most of which will inevitably claim that only "they" can "help" you.

Actually you are far better off developing your "gifts" on your own. Read books, visit forums that deal with "gifts" and read websites that address such issues.

#3    Blurfoot

Blurfoot

(Formerly 'acute')

• 2,458 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 08:54 PM

You need to visit a spiritualist church, and ask about attending a 'development circle' to nurture your gifts.
They will help you to develop your psychic abilities or mediumship, while protecting yourself.

http://www.nsac.org/

#4    Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts

• Hi. My name is Spike.

Posted 13 March 2013 - 05:11 PM

Be wary of spiritualist churches is my advice, don't take everything and everyone at face value. Whilst you will meet some genuine people, many I find are (unintentionally) deceptive to both people they give readings to and themselves. There are a lot of people who claim to be a psychic/medium and may have inferiority complexes, the desire to feel special, mental illness or a combination of things and so are not genuine; it's just that rather than knowingly mislead people like the band of frauds out there, they actually believe what they're saying/doing.

I've been to one a few times, it's not really a regular thing for me because of the aforementioned. It's definitely worth experiencing though :)

What do you mean by "control" your "gifts", though?

You can go the distance, you can run the mile and you can walk straight through HELL with a smile.

My UM Credentials: http://www.unexplain...5

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users