Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Texas MIB Encounter

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#1    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 06:29 AM

I'm looking for info on this MIB encounter that occured in Texas. If anyone knows more about this case please post. The news video is just random stuff and doesn't reflect what woman's testimony.

#2    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 15 January 2013 - 06:42 AM

Its really hard to tell with the new cloaking tech our military is working on and stealth in general. Just like the 3 lighted triangle craft which is almost definently ours we have found out. Heres a creepy video that shows how advanced our military is becoming. Terminator is just around the corner folks. Nice video OP but in Texas Id tend to go military playing around.

https://www.youtube....ayer_detailpage

Edited by AsteroidX, 15 January 2013 - 06:43 AM.

#3    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 07:50 AM

I found out who it is. It's Jane Nelms an alien abductee. Her story is not new so the MIB encounter happened some time ago.

#4    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,047 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 15 January 2013 - 07:55 AM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 15 January 2013 - 07:50 AM, said:

I found out who it is. It's Jane Nelms an alien abductee. Her story is not new so the MIB encounter happened some time ago.

Pretty much all of them did didn't they? It's more of an ET relic these days. Not too many MIB stories around, however, when I was young, they abounded.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#5    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 08:11 AM

I think during that time they need people who resembled the mob to go around and intimidate or threaten witnesses. These people could also do that sort of thing more covertly. We live in different times now. The mainstream media are pretty much prostitutes who fall in line and ignore most UFO and abduction cases. The subject matter is also trashed and marginalized on the internet.

#6    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,047 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 08:36 AM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 15 January 2013 - 08:11 AM, said:

I think during that time they need people who resembled the mob to go around and intimidate or threaten witnesses. These people could also do that sort of thing more covertly. We live in different times now. The mainstream media are pretty much prostitutes who fall in line and ignore most UFO and abduction cases. The subject matter is also trashed and marginalized on the internet.

That was not the case though, I can think of many cases where the occupants were more frightened by the strangeness of the MIB's not threats actually made. One very strange story MacGuffin dug up for me a few months back indicates MIB's that ask many questions about the couples personal sex life and went to far as to "pet" each other (in all the right places) right in front of the occupants.

MIB's started out as a tale of ET simulating people to maintain anonymity. When that concept feel through the floor, it evolved into the explanation you are more familiar with, the Government Agents in dark suits who emulate the Mob as part of the intimidation tactic. I do not think the concept is still widely believed today, in fact I was quite taken aback, and rather pleased to see the original story, which when I read it sent chills up my spine. For most posters the first evaluation was extreme mirth, and honestly I do not blame them. I only saw it in a different light because it was a tale that had some impact on me in my youth. Otherwise I am sure I would have been laughing along with everyone else.

Mate, your stepping on Vintage ET stories now, MIB are old hat. These days the MIB have evolved again into BEK's.

Mainstream media have always been media whores and never accepted responsibility. No two ways about it. In the 50's it was no different to now. Probably a bit easier to get away with if anything. Do you really feel a News Reporter is capable of accurately redescrbiing a complex scientific process as it was intended? They do not even try.

The subject matter is divided. There is a very respectable ET contingent, and always has been. Crackpots take what people who know what they are talking about and steal their information, and then twist it into a personal fantasy, or their own personal interpretation and or misunderstanding of it. The Lazars and the Greers do not deserve the time of day. People like the Sagan's The Drakes, Hawking, Greene, do. These people talk ET sense, while the fringe element excel in nonsense.

Edited by psyche101, 15 January 2013 - 08:37 AM.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#7    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 09:50 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 15 January 2013 - 08:36 AM, said:

That was not the case though, I can think of many cases where the occupants were more frightened by the strangeness of the MIB's not threats actually made. One very strange story MacGuffin dug up for me a few months back indicates MIB's that ask many questions about the couples personal sex life and went to far as to "pet" each other (in all the right places) right in front of the occupants.

You mean witnesses not occupants.

MIB's started out as a tale of ET simulating people to maintain anonymity. When that concept feel through the floor, it evolved into the explanation you are more familiar with, the Government Agents in dark suits who emulate the Mob as part of the intimidation tactic. I do not think the concept is still widely believed today, in fact I was quite taken aback, and rather pleased to see the original story, which when I read it sent chills up my spine. For most posters the first evaluation was extreme mirth, and honestly I do not blame them. I only saw it in a different light because it was a tale that had some impact on me in my youth. Otherwise I am sure I would have been laughing along with everyone else.

Mate, your stepping on Vintage ET stories now, MIB are old hat. These days the MIB have evolved again into BEK's.

Mainstream media have always been media whores and never accepted responsibility. No two ways about it. In the 50's it was no different to now. Probably a bit easier to get away with if anything. Do you really feel a News Reporter is capable of accurately redescrbiing a complex scientific process as it was intended? They do not even try.

The subject matter is divided. There is a very respectable ET contingent, and always has been. Crackpots take what people who know what they are talking about and steal their information, and then twist it into a personal fantasy, or their own personal interpretation and or misunderstanding of it. The Lazars and the Greers do not deserve the time of day. People like the Sagan's The Drakes, Hawking, Greene, do. These people talk ET sense, while the fringe element excel in nonsense.

I disagree with your take on the MIB. This is from reading a lot of UFO and CE III cases. For example, the Katherine Francovich case occured in 1992 and I just archived a Canadian CE III case where a MIB was reported from 1979. I think the Cumberland Spaceman case from 1964 also involved MIBs and that was in England. So various witnesses have been observing these people. Each case is not the same but the gist of MIB activity seems to be similar.

#8    burkorobe

burkorobe

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 04:22 AM

Terminator is just around the corner folks. Nice video OP but in Texas Id tend to go military playing around.

#9    Orcseeker

Orcseeker

Poltergeist

• 2,744 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 07:28 AM

You wouldn't happen to know where the story is posted or have a link on you, psyche? Spuds very interesting.

I have also read and heard about the otherworldly feeling people have about these MIBs when in direct contact.

Though some heavy surveillance of those you mentioned in that story over a period of time could have found out about those details. In turn using this information as an intimidation tactic.

#10    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,047 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 08:12 AM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 15 January 2013 - 09:50 AM, said:

You mean witnesses not occupants.

Witnesses to a UFO event have made the MIB claim. They claim they are then visited by MIB in their homes, where they are the occupants. Tomato Tomatoe.

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 15 January 2013 - 09:50 AM, said:

I disagree with your take on the MIB. This is from reading a lot of UFO and CE III cases. For example, the Katherine Francovich case occured in 1992 and I just archived a Canadian CE III case where a MIB was reported from 1979. I think the Cumberland Spaceman case from 1964 also involved MIBs and that was in England. So various witnesses have been observing these people. Each case is not the same but the gist of MIB activity seems to be similar.

Sure, but I am not sure what it is you disagree with. Modern cases are sporadic, and as I said, replaced by BEK's for the larger part. Some noobs will still fall for MIB because there probably really was a sort of MIB out at one time, but not what you think, however MacGuffin has even posted an old picture of a scene that is very much as per the majority of descriptions.

What is it exactly that you are trying to say? That you think it is not old hat, or that many people still tell MIB stories?

#11    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,047 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 08:15 AM

View PostOrcseeker, on 16 January 2013 - 07:28 AM, said:

You wouldn't happen to know where the story is posted or have a link on you, psyche? Spuds very interesting.

I have also read and heard about the otherworldly feeling people have about these MIBs when in direct contact.

Though some heavy surveillance of those you mentioned in that story over a period of time could have found out about those details. In turn using this information as an intimidation tactic.

I found it :D

Took some looking, but here it is - LINK

Again, my thanks to MacGuffin for putting me back in touch with this one, I could not for the life of me find it on Google, it shows that MacGuffin is not a Googler, he really knows his cases inside and out. He knew that case I mentioned straight away.

Be prepared, it's quite a story! :w00t:

#12    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,047 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 08:16 AM

View Postburkorobe, on 16 January 2013 - 04:22 AM, said:

Terminator is just around the corner folks. Nice video OP but in Texas Id tend to go military playing around.

Iron Man III this year too. :w00t:

Looking forward to that.

#13    Orcseeker

Orcseeker

Poltergeist

• 2,744 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 08:58 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 16 January 2013 - 08:15 AM, said:

I found it :D

Took some looking, but here it is - LINK

Again, my thanks to MacGuffin for putting me back in touch with this one, I could not for the life of me find it on Google, it shows that MacGuffin is not a Googler, he really knows his cases inside and out. He knew that case I mentioned straight away.

Be prepared, it's quite a story! :w00t:

Thankyou very much for taking your time to dig that up psyche!

Very interesting and weird. Will need to conceptualise a few thoughts over this story. MacGuffin sure has experienced a lot and is a gold mine in this sort of information.

Also watched the following videos in the posts regarding dmt. Just listening to those people really makes you question what is reality.

#14    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 12:55 AM

View Postburkorobe, on 16 January 2013 - 04:22 AM, said:

The Jane Nelms alien abduction is Grey aliens. Look her up on YouTube.

#15    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 01:02 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 16 January 2013 - 08:12 AM, said:

Witnesses to a UFO event have made the MIB claim. They claim they are then visited by MIB in their homes, where they are the occupants. Tomato Tomatoe.

Sure, but I am not sure what it is you disagree with. Modern cases are sporadic, and as I said, replaced by BEK's for the larger part. Some noobs will still fall for MIB because there probably really was a sort of MIB out at one time, but not what you think, however MacGuffin has even posted an old picture of a scene that is very much as per the majority of descriptions.

What is it exactly that you are trying to say? That you think it is not old hat, or that many people still tell MIB stories?

I don't see what you term BEK's replacing MIBs. The problem with you is a lot of what you post is short on specifics. You struggled to dig up an old MIB case on Google and that was the basis of your argument against MIBs. Pretty stupid.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users