Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Texas MIB Encounter

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#31    Paxus

Paxus

Poltergeist

• 2,689 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 09:11 AM

LOL
Just reading psyche101 vs topsecretresearch!
Hilarious!
You are very patient psyche!
topsecretresearch, you're relatively new here, may I suggest you look around first, THEN judge psyche101?... Because right now, you are getting things all wrong.

Also, topsecretresearch,
RE: Comment about Robert P. Swiatek working at patent office;
"..he has yet to have an application on a saucer-shaped craft cross his desk..."
That's nonsense, there are HUNDREDS of patents of saucer shaped vehicles!

Edited by Paxus, 19 January 2013 - 09:20 AM.

#32    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 10:09 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 19 January 2013 - 07:02 AM, said:

Pshaw. You shouldn't have. Really. After all, it's debunked, and poor old Danny is getting more desperate by the minute. Once the refuelling operation was uncovered that he took a photo of, the press left him alone, and that is where things get interesting. All of a sudden, the story started growing by the week, but still nobody took notice of poor Danny, despite the fact hat some lights in the sky had evolved into NASA vans around the place, crashes, abduction, hell he really got carried away. You seem to be one of the very few who cannot spot the obvious here. MIB was in the escalating tale, not the original story. And only came out, after the story was debunked.

Lol. You don't know anything about the case. It's like watching an immature person who has to lie all the time to try and debunk things.

Using Pen & Teller or Giorgio A. Tsoukalos as ridicule is also elemetary school type stuff.

I'm guessing you don't have a job either by the amount of time you spend here. That's just a hunch though.

#33    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 10:17 AM

View PostPaxus, on 19 January 2013 - 09:11 AM, said:

Also, topsecretresearch,
RE: Comment about Robert P. Swiatek working at patent office;
"..he has yet to have an application on a saucer-shaped craft cross his desk..."
That's nonsense, there are HUNDREDS of patents of saucer shaped vehicles!

I'm sure he's aware of flying saucer patents from the past, it's just not something he would normally see at a patent office, that's my interpretation. On the YouTube video clip you catch the tail end of him discussing a CE III, then he moves on to a UFO sighting.

#34    Paxus

Paxus

Poltergeist

• 2,689 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 11:32 AM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 19 January 2013 - 10:17 AM, said:

I'm sure he's aware of flying saucer patents from the past, it's just not something he would normally see at a patent office, that's my interpretation. On the YouTube video clip you catch the tail end of him discussing a CE III, then he moves on to a UFO sighting.
Fair'nuff!  :)

Although, yer still wrong about psyche!  ;)

#35    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,757 posts

• Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 19 January 2013 - 02:24 PM

xI agree with Pax about Psyche,...  I wish I had the patience to explain in such calm, at length, and detailed manner where the error in a claim lies.

Topsecret,... quite whining and throwing ad homs around, try to focus on your task. If you are convinced that craft from other worlds are buzzing ours, then you should present the absolute best evidence you have, and not resort to explanations that appeal to conspiratorial cover-ups or the failure of others to be open to the idea.

Edited by Hazzard, 19 January 2013 - 02:32 PM.

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#36    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,757 posts

• Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 19 January 2013 - 02:30 PM

dbl post

Edited by Hazzard, 19 January 2013 - 02:31 PM.

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#37    Paxus

Paxus

Poltergeist

• 2,689 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 05:06 PM

*nods* What he said  ;)

#38    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

“What’s wrong with accepting madness?

• 2,521 posts

• The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Posted 19 January 2013 - 06:14 PM

View Postpsyche101, on 16 January 2013 - 08:15 AM, said:

I found it :D

Took some looking, but here it is - LINK

Again, my thanks to MacGuffin for putting me back in touch with this one, I could not for the life of me find it on Google, it shows that MacGuffin is not a Googler, he really knows his cases inside and out. He knew that case I mentioned straight away.

Be prepared, it's quite a story! :w00t:
WOW thats some creepy stuff.

COME WITH ME. OVERWHELMING POWER AND MADNESS AWAIT

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

#39    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,753 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 20 January 2013 - 05:09 AM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 19 January 2013 - 10:09 AM, said:

Lol. You don't know anything about the case. It's like watching an immature person who has to lie all the time to try and debunk things.

How is it like someone lying when I am giving you links to prove what I am saying? You do not make a lot of sense you know. Ever though of accepting something for what it is, instead of trying to make your wold a little more exciting?

I seem to know more about it than you don't I? as you do not seem to realise the case was debunked, and that poor old Dan gets more desperate by the minute, and despite his ever growing story, nobody is interested. Why else do you think Dan is embellishing the tale by the week?

Using Pen & Teller or Giorgio A. Tsoukalos as ridicule is also elemetary school type stuff.

Ahh tsk tsk, shame. I had hoped that would not go over your head, but it seems it did.

That is why I gave a time reference Whilst the entire show is brutally honest about Alien Abductees, and it offers a down to earth perspective, at the end, he mentions that the freaks, like the lady with the reptillian hybrid baby, who might not be as outlandish of you and I were to give them the time of day, and not consider them a subject to be categorised.
Do you deny this element exists, or that we should just wash out hands of this? Things usually get worse before they get better, and we need to take a step and consider this is a viable option to help solve the mysteries surrounding the ETH, in a genuine no nonsense fashion and without kid gloves. We are human, we a re fallible, some more than others. Some need help, not to be used as a tool to prove something they obviously have no connection with in the real world. Do you deny such a faction is responsible for at least a portion of UFO claims?

I'm guessing you don't have a job either by the amount of time you spend here. That's just a hunch though.

Lousy hunch, but your instinct seems to be rather wayward. I work in the electrical industry in engineering, design and costing. Mostly with regards to large construction projects. Some times I am quite regular, sometimes not so much. It just happens to be your good luck that now is a good time for UM. In fact when I work very long hours, I take relief in a break from the intense pressures for some UM change of scenery. It helps me keep my head together, and as such allows me to manage longer shifts. Sometime at work, sometimes not. It is a Sunday today after all.
What does that have to do with any of this then?

Edited by psyche101, 20 January 2013 - 05:11 AM.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#40    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,753 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 05:13 AM

View PostPaxus, on 19 January 2013 - 11:32 AM, said:

Fair'nuff!  :)

Although, yer still wrong about psyche!  ;)

Cheers mate.

Hope the break was good mate, I cannot believe it is almost Australia Day again! It seems like I was just at the last BBQ. Good to see ya around again mate.

Thanks for the vote, I always try hard to make sure I back my position with as much fact as I can muster. It's all good :D

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#41    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,753 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 05:15 AM

View PostR4z3rsPar4d0x, on 19 January 2013 - 06:14 PM, said:

WOW thats some creepy stuff.

Isn't it a bizarre story!! I first read that when I was about 11 or so, quote some time ago, crikey, it sure made me look twice then, and it still does. I can see why some see it as amusing, but I think if I were in that situation, I would be more than nervous and uncomfortable.

#42    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,753 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 05:19 AM

View PostHazzard, on 19 January 2013 - 02:24 PM, said:

xI agree with Pax about Psyche,...  I wish I had the patience to explain in such calm, at length, and detailed manner where the error in a claim lies.

Topsecret,... quite whining and throwing ad homs around, try to focus on your task. If you are convinced that craft from other worlds are buzzing ours, then you should present the absolute best evidence you have, and not resort to explanations that appeal to conspiratorial cover-ups or the failure of others to be open to the idea.

Cheers mate

I think our friend is a little out of sorts because I think he might just well have presented his personal smoking gun, and the gunpowder was wet.
Pretty ordinary, this is Zoser level "evidence". Poor old Dan saw some lights in the sky, next thing we have MIB NASA vans, all sorts of woo woo in the town. Only Dan seems to be seeing it all happen though........
Still, I got to hand it to TSR, he has the balls to discuss the cases with me, and debate me, not like our amazed rock stacking friend who runs and hides in the shadows.

Edited by psyche101, 20 January 2013 - 05:21 AM.

#43    DKO

DKO

Ω is Futile.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,830 posts

• When you hear hoofbeats behind you, don't expect to see a zebra - Unless you're in Africa...

Posted 20 January 2013 - 06:10 AM

I always enjoy reading these MIB stories. But like others have pointed out, these stories seem to change as time goes on.

I still find it fun reading these stories, even if I doubt majority, if not all of them.

The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe it. - Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Confucius Says:

Man who runs behind car gets exhausted.

Man who wants pretty nurse must be patient.

#44    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 12:01 PM

View Postpsyche101, on 20 January 2013 - 05:09 AM, said:

like the lady with the reptillian hybrid baby

FYI. Reptilian aliens and hybirds have been reported in alien abductions.

#45    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 12:11 PM

View Postpsyche101, on 20 January 2013 - 05:19 AM, said:

Poor old Dan saw some lights in the sky, next thing we have MIB NASA vans, all sorts of woo woo in the town. Only Dan seems to be seeing it all happen though........
Still, I got to hand it to TSR, he has the balls to discuss the cases with me, and debate me, not like our amazed rock stacking friend who runs and hides in the shadows.

Where do you get your info from? The Whytheville, Virginia flap is nothing like you're making it out to be. Danny Gordon for example did not just see lights in the sky. No NASA vans either. Dugh...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users