Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Texas MIB Encounter

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#46    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 12:35 PM

View PostHazzard, on 19 January 2013 - 02:24 PM, said:

xI agree with Pax about Psyche,...  I wish I had the patience to explain in such calm, at length, and detailed manner where the error in a claim lies.

Topsecret,... quite whining and throwing ad homs around, try to focus on your task. If you are convinced that craft from other worlds are buzzing ours, then you should present the absolute best evidence you have, and not resort to explanations that appeal to conspiratorial cover-ups or the failure of others to be open to the idea.

It's just spin drivel. I see it a lot on various forums.

#47    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 12:42 PM

Anyone interested in the Jane Nelms case....

Date: 1973. Winnsboro, East Texas

Posted Image

Posted Image

http://www.kltv.com/...alien-abduction

"I was terrified. As soon as the sun went down, I knew they'd be there."
Jane Nelms says throughout her life, she's had constant visitors not of this earth. She says it all started on night in 1973, when a brilliant white light appeared in her bedroom window.
"As I pulled the drape aside, all of a sudden there were 5 beings all around me."
Nelms has drawn pictures of the 5 beings she says that came in quickly that night and took her.
"I could not move, couldn't do a thing. And I was trying to grab the railings to stop myself from being taken. They had total control."
She says they carried her to their ship, and one of them even spoke.
"He said in a very monotone voice, 'Jane, it is your time to come.' And I said, 'I am not going anywhere.' He said, 'Why not you come with us?' I mean, just very, very few words. I said, Because they need me here on Earth. I have family, I have friends.' 'It is your time to come now.'"
"So, they took me. It wasn't until 1993, when I was hypnotized, that I found out what they were doing."
Nelms says she didn't speak about what happened for years, until she met others who claimed similar experiences at a support group near Dallas. When she moved to Carrollton, Nelms says the aliens followed her and came to others.
She remembers a frantic, frightening phone call from a neighbor. She said three different types of beings came down the hallway, and the fans started rotating in the opposite direction and the lights were flashing. And little balls of light were flying around everywhere. She said one of the beings was so tall it could hardly get through the door.
Nelms says those beings abducted her neighbor, just like they abducted her. But why? She says for scientific research.
"I know this is crazy, but this is what happened. They examined her. She said when she was on the ship, the mother ship, she said there were all kinds of different species of aliens. Some of them were wearing civilian clothes, she said some of them talked in other languages, she said one told her that they weren't going to harm her, they just wanted to do some examinations."
She says she confronted those same aliens that night, and even has evidence they were here.
"These are the fingerprints off of the car."
Nelms showed us pictures of long, skinny markings of what she claims are the alien's fingerprints that she dusted. She showed us pictures of what she says are the aliens.
"This alien was in a fetal position as it tumbled through the window, through solid material. It's hard to see... it's almost like an x-ray."
Nelms says in order to overcome her fears, she went out and met them.
"I went out into the backyard and I faced one of them, very tall, and in the dark he had really glowing eyes. And he was scanning. He stood there and was just scanning. And he looked up and I was about 25 feet from him and I said, 'You don't scare me'."
She says they left after that, but not for long.

Just months ago dozens of Texans reported extroadinary encounters in Erath County, like seeing lights in the sky and flying objects near Stephenville and Dublin. Of course, we're not here to say it happened or didn't happen; but for many, there is still a lot that is unexplained.
Now we continue an East Texas woman's story of alleged alien abductions. Jane Nelms lives near Winnsboro and is also president of the UFO Society in Plano. She grew up in England and has lived in many places, claiming aliens follow her and constantly visit, even now here in East Texas. KLTV 7's Courtney Lane has more of her story, and we'll leave it up to you to decide if you believe or not.
Jane Nelms said one of the most interesting encounters happened one night near Winnsboro. She, along with others from the UFO support group, gathered at a neighbor's home in the country.
"We all saw this brilliant white light and, a couple seconds later, we'd see it from another window. And Wayne said, 'Oh no, they're all around the house.' So one of the guys goes out to the car to get a pack of cigarettes. He comes back the color of this [white] paper here without his cigarettes, and standing by his car is one of the greys, the small aliens," said Nelms.
Nelms said her husband was in the backyard, so she stepped outside to check on him.
"We hear this snapping of branches and crash! Boom! All of a sudden we hear, 'woooo'. And as that ship took off, it snapped off all these branches in the woods. And I went back into the house."
She said the aliens never came inside the house that night, but were observing them from all around.
Posted Image
Nelms said somebody else has been observing her: men in black. She believes the government agents do exist and attempted to silence her after she went on a radio station in Dallas. Nelms said one came to her while she was shopping.
"He was all in black. Black hat, black sunglasses, black suit. He was probably 6'4", and no matter what aisle I went down, he would be right there. And then I got some phone calls," said Nelms.
Nelms said she told them she will not be silenced. In fact, that's why she's talking to us.
"People have to experience things for themselves. It doesn't bother me if people don't believe me. All I know is what has happened," said Nelms.
Perhaps the hardest story to believe is what she said happened to her in the 1980's.
"My husband and I hadn't had relations for awhile and I was pregnant. Four and a half months pregnant, and everything was fine. Everything was fine. I got over the morning sickness, and the baby was doing ok. And my husband was out of town ... and things were going on, strange things. I went to bed that night and I thought, 'things aren't right now. This is not right.' I sensed something was near the house, and I didn't know what. So I went to bed pregnant, four and a half months pregnant, and I woke up that morning and I'd had a terrible night like it was a nightmare. A literal nightmare. And I knew when I woke up that morning that I was no longer pregnant," said Nelms.
She believes the aliens took her baby.
Nelms said she is not sure where the beings come from and what exactly they're doing, but she intends to find out. And she says the aliens have chosen her.
"People are afraid, and I'm going to be there to help them. So what exactly did they say? They said there will be a time when people will see more of us and that you will be working with us. You will help those people. And I have no fear now."
Jane Nelms probably doesn't fit your stereotype of someone who claims close encounters with UFOs and aliens. She has lived a prosperous life all over the world, and has settled in East Texas with her husband. Her father was an intelligence officer for the British Aircraft Corporation, and was even knighted by the Queen of England for his service to the country.
Jane is also an artist and a writer. She has kept diaries of her alleged encounters that she may one try to get published. But of course, it's up to you to decide if you believe her stories.
Jane is so confident that she says she'll happily take a lie detector test. As for the skeptics, Jane said just stay one night with her.

Edited by topsecretresearch, 20 January 2013 - 12:48 PM.

#48    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,547 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 21 January 2013 - 12:01 AM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 20 January 2013 - 12:01 PM, said:

FYI. Reptilian aliens and hybirds have been reported in alien abductions.

Yeah, and they have been depicted as having nipples.

Can you tell me why that is a basic mistake?

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#49    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,630 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 12:04 AM

HINT,HINT, nipplelizzards ?

This is a Work in Progress!

#50    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,547 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 12:07 AM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 20 January 2013 - 12:11 PM, said:

Where do you get your info from? The Whytheville, Virginia flap is nothing like you're making it out to be. Danny Gordon for example did not just see lights in the sky. No NASA vans either. Dugh...

I gave you a link! Why would you ask such a dumb question? What did you think the link was for? Decoration?

MIXED REACTIONS Dan Gordon, the radio newsman-turned-UFO buff, seems to be losing the support of MUFON. Gordon, the news director of WYVE in Wytheville, VA, attracted the attention of Ufologists nationwide by holding a news conference on the station when that area was besieged by UFOs back in October. He later held a symposium at the local high school, at which he presented evidence and testimony of witnesses to a huge, brightly lit nighttime object that had reportedly been buzzing the locals.

Soon afterwards, when the hoopla started dying down, Gordon apparently had become enamored of the attention, and began claiming more and more far-out incidents, including patrols by NASA vans, crashed saucers, and abductions.paraNet's Ron Jennings reports that Gordon's only photos are of red and green lights on a dark background, which, he says, COULD be nothing more than airplanes.
Undaunted, Gordon is now reportedly claiming some animal mutilations in the area. Says MUFON's Walt Andrus, however, apparently the whole flap is over some National Guard mid-air refueling operations involving KC-135s -- which is what some of the more credible witnesses agreed on the first place.

Go back and get the link yourself. Why should I go to the trouble of watching your Youtube rubbish when you do not have the courtesy to click on a link? You are a typical believer. When you lose a debate, you resort to insult. I had hoped for more from you, but it seems I remain too optimistic. You just another tin foil hat wearing woo woo who has already solved all the questions surrounding the phenomena, and are just looking for confirmation.

Have some guts, get some real info, and debate. Trolling youtube is pathetic.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#51    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,630 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 01:11 AM

Well we can send TSS address to the MIB`s

#52    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,547 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 01:16 AM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 20 January 2013 - 12:42 PM, said:

Jane Nelms says throughout her life, she's had constant visitors not of this earth. She says it all started on night in 1973, when a brilliant white light appeared in her bedroom window.

That's a red flag if ever I have seen one.

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 20 January 2013 - 12:42 PM, said:

Jane is so confident that she says she'll happily take a lie detector test. As for the skeptics, Jane said just stay one night with her.

I would do the one night myself. Texas is a bit far from here though. Maybe even someone here might volunteer if in the area. What about believers? If she is seeing Aliens every night, why have you lot not made first contact? That is not the Government stopping you is it? How is it you lot are missing this golden opportunity to validate the claims?

#53    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,547 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 01:17 AM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 21 January 2013 - 12:04 AM, said:

:tu:

I do not think our mate TSR is onto it though.

#54    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 06:07 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 21 January 2013 - 12:07 AM, said:

I gave you a link! Why would you ask such a dumb question? What did you think the link was for? Decoration?

Go back and get the link yourself. Why should I go to the trouble of watching your Youtube rubbish when you do not have the courtesy to click on a link? You are a typical believer. When you lose a debate, you resort to insult. I had hoped for more from you, but it seems I remain too optimistic. You just another tin foil hat wearing woo woo who has already solved all the questions surrounding the phenomena, and are just looking for confirmation.

Have some guts, get some real info, and debate. Trolling youtube is pathetic.

You're a spin doctor who like distorting things in an effort to debunk ET.

#55    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 06:10 AM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 21 January 2013 - 12:04 AM, said:

I'll start a thread on Reptillian aliens when I get the time. Also I'll start threads highlighting alien abduction cases since it is a very misunderstood phenomenon that is in my opinion alien in nature.

#56    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,547 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 06:15 AM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 21 January 2013 - 06:07 AM, said:

You're a spin doctor who like distorting things in an effort to debunk ET.

If that is the case, please prove it, or I will report you for flaming.

Come on, on the table. Instead of using buzz words that do not actually mean anything, put your gripe on the table man. Face up. Have the balls to debate a skeptic, not hide in the shadows and call out names when you feel safe. That is all that you have done so far, all because I have shown your "up to date" information to be rather out of date. And all you can do is hide behind a screen. Man or mouse?

D got what is wrong with the Reptillians, have you figured it out yet?

#57    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,630 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 03:05 PM

Well it is Texas afterall ! And everything is weird in texas,just go to Austin,Tx. Theres Bats under the bridges,snakes everywhere,chupracabrays,the kind you can ride in..
And The Best texas B.B.Q ever !
Maybe I need to dig this lady up and put the Mojo who done it to her? We have had some good cases of sightings here in the paast.
The Funny thing is Im starting to think that E.T must of gotten to an evolution point that either his tech,can now compleatly cloak his where abouts. Or !
and this is a BIG OR forum fans. "WHat if THeres really NO ET`s at all?" And were it !
Sad but true,but theres always hope,I do seem to remember I saw two times in my life objects that for ssure were not of this world. Maybe time also heals all the memories of youth ? Now days I only Look up at what we are doing to Futher our betterment,ANd we dearly need more of that Betterment ! Or Mints freash breath is a great quality ho keep !
Cheers !
miss you Mid ! :tu:

#58    SwampgasBalloonBoy

SwampgasBalloonBoy

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 02:47 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 20 January 2013 - 05:15 AM, said:

Isn't it a bizarre story!! I first read that when I was about 11 or so, quote some time ago, crikey, it sure made me look twice then, and it still does. I can see why some see it as amusing, but I think if I were in that situation, I would be more than nervous and uncomfortable.

The ultimate mind game. I believe this can be more effective than outright threat. With outright threat, the one being threaten will know what they saw was real. This is like the "shock and awe" for the mind. This is both confusing and frightening at the same time. They would know the psychology of human very well.

#59    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,547 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 05:01 AM

View PostSwampgasBalloonBoy, on 22 January 2013 - 02:47 AM, said:

The ultimate mind game. I believe this can be more effective than outright threat. With outright threat, the one being threaten will know what they saw was real. This is like the "shock and awe" for the mind. This is both confusing and frightening at the same time. They would know the psychology of human very well.

Indeed that is quite plausible, however, this case seemed to very much be playing out on the moment. The visitors seems rather awkward, I thought the opposite, that it sounded like someone not too familiar with the species, and wanted to try interaction. If that was the case, much would have been learned from any alien wanting to understand human behaviour. We have a Victorian view of sex, it's all taboo, none here thanks, were British and all that, yet most species on earth treat it more like just another body function. Perhaps this is something unique to us, that is a private concept of our privates. Maybe every other species relishes in sex as something to be experienced with different species, and we are the odd ones out? When TPol first jumps Trip, she claims it as part of her study of human species. Mating is merely a ritual to understand better and participation deepens that understanding. Same with the Denobulan's on Enterprise. The doctor wonders if a certain couple would mind if he were to ask if he could watch and study their mating ritual.
Culture will be almost as big a gap to bridge as the stars themselves.

Edited by psyche101, 22 January 2013 - 05:01 AM.

#60    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 06:28 AM

I wish I could remember the show that was on either ABC or SBS.. one of the aussie radio announcer/comedian goes on a trek to the states for the ufo conventions.. before he went it threw stainless still plates in the air and took photo's of them.. showed them around the convention.. and all the ufo 'experts' said they were legitimate ufo pics.. one even described what race of aliens flew that craft.. others said they have seen the same craft..

was on.. early last year or the year before..

come on the rest of you aussies.. any of you guys know what it is called.. they even made a fake ufo and flew it over melbourne or sydney to see what kind of reports would happen..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users