Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


* * * - - 16 votes

sandy hook "exposed"?


This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2905 replies to this topic

#1396    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

    Non-Corporeal Being

  • Member
  • 8,675 posts
  • Joined:23 Dec 2011

Posted 25 May 2013 - 01:27 PM

Way too much gullibility and absence of critical question-asking.


#1397    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 18,181 posts
  • Joined:15 Feb 2008

Posted 25 May 2013 - 04:18 PM

What gullibility Babe? THe critical thinking has been proven to what Happened ! Facts,are the Proof ! Do need more to start a new thread? "How Babe Ruth Believes " :whistle:

This is a Work in Progress!

#1398    Gummug

Gummug

    Poltergeist

  • Member
  • 2,373 posts
  • Joined:14 Apr 2009

Posted 25 May 2013 - 08:29 PM

View PostLikely Guy, on 23 May 2013 - 03:58 AM, said:

...or maybe he was holed up in his Mom's basement playing video games for the last three years. Who's scenario sounds more Likely, your's or mine? :)
Holed up so much that no one had seen him for two or three years? Talk about a recluse...not that it couldn't happen but you'd think he'd want to get out sometime.

Posted Image


#1399    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

    Undecided, mostly.

  • Member
  • 5,496 posts
  • Joined:09 May 2012

Posted 25 May 2013 - 11:44 PM

View PostGummug, on 25 May 2013 - 08:29 PM, said:


Holed up so much that no one had seen him for two or three years? Talk about a recluse...not that it couldn't happen but you'd think he'd want to get out sometime.

Oh, I'm sure the pizza and Chinese food delivery guys 'knew' him. I heard that he went to the gun range a few times and who knows?, maybe he went bowling as well, though he probably didn't associate with anyone. There's a big difference in being reclusive and being a hermit.

Where did you hear that he was, "Holed up so much that no one had seen him for two or three years?"


#1400    Gummug

Gummug

    Poltergeist

  • Member
  • 2,373 posts
  • Joined:14 Apr 2009

Posted 26 May 2013 - 03:53 AM

View PostLikely Guy, on 25 May 2013 - 11:44 PM, said:

Oh, I'm sure the pizza and Chinese food delivery guys 'knew' him. I heard that he went to the gun range a few times and who knows?, maybe he went bowling as well, though he probably didn't associate with anyone. There's a big difference in being reclusive and being a hermit.

Where did you hear that he was, "Holed up so much that no one had seen him for two or three years?"
I think I read it at least a couple of times in this forum, maybe even in this thread, but since I can't remember exactly where, I just did a quick google (I'm not an expert at finding info so I usually just try and google it) and I came up with this from youtube:


Posted Image


#1401    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

    Undecided, mostly.

  • Member
  • 5,496 posts
  • Joined:09 May 2012

Posted 26 May 2013 - 04:40 AM

Oh, sorry Gummug. I won't/can't do youtubes more than a minute long because of my connection speed. A 5 minute video would take me more than a half hour to download (it's 9:45 pm here).

Everything I've read about Adam Lanza said that was he; "...rarely left home, considered himself a shut-in." Which of course means that he did not 'ever' leave home, and probably shut himself up (self imposed) in his mother's basement on his own accord to play his video games and embellish his disparate fantasies. After 2 years plus of this unhealthy behavior, for whatever reason(s), he snapped. Went back to the scene of one of his earlier humiliations (grade school) and exacted his unjust revenge.

Sad, but true. That's the way I see it.

Edit: Time reference.

Edited by Likely Guy, 26 May 2013 - 04:48 AM.


#1402    Gummug

Gummug

    Poltergeist

  • Member
  • 2,373 posts
  • Joined:14 Apr 2009

Posted 28 May 2013 - 04:00 AM

View PostLikely Guy, on 26 May 2013 - 04:40 AM, said:

Oh, sorry Gummug. I won't/can't do youtubes more than a minute long because of my connection speed. A 5 minute video would take me more than a half hour to download (it's 9:45 pm here).

Everything I've read about Adam Lanza said that was he; "...rarely left home, considered himself a shut-in." Which of course means that he did not 'ever' leave home, and probably shut himself up (self imposed) in his mother's basement on his own accord to play his video games and embellish his disparate fantasies. After 2 years plus of this unhealthy behavior, for whatever reason(s), he snapped. Went back to the scene of one of his earlier humiliations (grade school) and exacted his unjust revenge.

Sad, but true. That's the way I see it.

Edit: Time reference.
Well, I'm sorry you have the slow connection speed. And I thought my connection was slow!
I think the more time passes, the less likely we'll ever know the full truth. What you said could have occured too, about his shutting himself up in the basement or his room or wherever. It just gets me that there are so many odd things about the whole Sandy Hook event...not just with Adam Lanza.

Posted Image


#1403    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

    Undecided, mostly.

  • Member
  • 5,496 posts
  • Joined:09 May 2012

Posted 28 May 2013 - 04:28 AM

View PostGummug, on 28 May 2013 - 04:00 AM, said:


Well, I'm sorry you have the slow connection speed. And I thought my connection was slow!
I think the more time passes, the less likely we'll ever know the full truth. What you said could have occured too, about his shutting himself up in the basement or his room or wherever. It just gets me that there are so many odd things about the whole Sandy Hook event...not just with Adam Lanza.

Well, the Connecticut State Police are due to release their full report in late June, early July.

There are odd things about Sandy Hook. For most, it'll answer the questions.


#1404    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

    Non-Corporeal Being

  • Member
  • 8,675 posts
  • Joined:23 Dec 2011

Posted 28 May 2013 - 02:39 PM

...or raise dozens of others.... :innocent:


#1405    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

    Undecided, mostly.

  • Member
  • 5,496 posts
  • Joined:09 May 2012

Posted 30 May 2013 - 03:50 AM

Let's see what pans out.


#1406    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

    dimple

  • Member
  • 10,116 posts
  • Joined:20 Oct 2011

Posted 05 June 2013 - 07:17 PM

http://www.dailymail...school-bus.html

This is an article about the ludicrous 10-day bans for primary school children who have taken toy 'Hello Kitty' bubbleguns to school, spoken about Sandy Hook, or nibbled their pop-tart into the shape of a gun ...........  :hmm:

Life is all too much ............................................. and not enough.

It is only when you form your question precisely and accurately that you receive the true answer.

#1407    Kowalski

Kowalski

    The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

  • Member
  • 4,102 posts
  • Joined:14 Mar 2013

Posted 05 June 2013 - 07:28 PM

View Postouija ouija, on 05 June 2013 - 07:17 PM, said:

http://www.dailymail...school-bus.html

This is an article about the ludicrous 10-day bans for primary school children who have taken toy 'Hello Kitty' bubbleguns to school, spoken about Sandy Hook, or nibbled their pop-tart into the shape of a gun ...........  :hmm:

You might wanna check out the thread on "Ultimate History Lesson" I started. It's in the US section. Once you watch that you will realize why they are doing this. It's not about a "no tolerance" policy c****. It's a form of brain washing. Their making "guns" the bad guy. They want kids to see anything related to guns as bad.


#1408    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

    dimple

  • Member
  • 10,116 posts
  • Joined:20 Oct 2011

Posted 05 June 2013 - 08:12 PM

Hi Kowalski. That's very interesting.

I've made a note of the videos that you've posted. I don't reject videos just because they are long but I do have to be in the right frame of mind for them...... to do them justice. So, not tonight.

Life is all too much ............................................. and not enough.

It is only when you form your question precisely and accurately that you receive the true answer.

#1409    Kowalski

Kowalski

    The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

  • Member
  • 4,102 posts
  • Joined:14 Mar 2013

Posted 05 June 2013 - 08:40 PM

View Postouija ouija, on 05 June 2013 - 08:12 PM, said:

Hi Kowalski. That's very interesting.

I've made a note of the videos that you've posted. I don't reject videos just because they are long but I do have to be in the right frame of mind for them...... to do them justice. So, not tonight.

It took me three days to watch those videos! So I understand. :)

In other news.....



Quote

Conn. lawmakers OK compromise Newtown privacy bill

HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) — State lawmakers passed an 11th-hour compromise bill early Wednesday, the final day of the legislative session, preventing the release of crime-scene photos and video evidence from the Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre and other Connecticut homicides, concerned such records would be spread on the Internet.
The bipartisan legislation came after days of closed-door talks and speculation about whether an agreement could be reached before the midnight Wednesday adjournment. But once agreement was reached, the bill was quickly and overwhelmingly approved. It passed the Senate 33-2 shortly after 1:30 a.m. The House of Representatives then passed it a half hour later by a vote of 130-2. It now moves to Gov. Dannel P. Malloy's desk for his signature.
Malloy's office initially had been working privately with legislative leaders and the state's top prosecutor to come up with a bill addressing the concerns of the Sandy Hook families, bypassing the traditional legislative process of a public hearing or committee votes.
"My goal with this legislation was to provide some measure of protection for the families affected by the tragedy at Sandy Hook Elementary School. But the fact is, all families have a right to grieve in private," Malloy said in a statement.
According to the bill, a new exemption is created under the state's Freedom of Information Act. It prevents the release of photographs, film, video, digital or other visual images depicting a homicide victim if such records "could reasonably be expected to constitute an unwarranted invasion of the personal privacy of the victim or the victim's surviving family members."


Taken from http://news.yahoo.co...-125054707.html


I can get not wanting to show pictures of the dead kids, I mean who wants to see that? But, at LEAST one photo of Lanza breaking into the school, or however the heck he got in? I mean, they had a 2 million dollar school security system.....


#1410    Tiggs

Tiggs

    Relax. It's only me.

  • 9,272 posts
  • Joined:30 Jan 2005

Posted 05 June 2013 - 09:55 PM

Where did you get the 2 million dollar figure from?