Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 16 votes

sandy hook "exposed"?

• Please log in to reply
2820 replies to this topic

#1486    xFelix

xFelix

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 653 posts

• Yea I'm Pagan, oh no!

Posted 24 June 2013 - 11:00 PM

Oh ok let's just ignore that the results were published three days in advance...

My posts consist of my opinions, beliefs, and experiences, feel free to disagree in a respectful manner.

I have a right to my beleifs, just as you have a right to not agree with them.

So long as we respect each other's beliefs, we won't have a single problem.

#1487    RaptorBites

RaptorBites

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,965 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 11:31 PM

View PostxFelix, on 24 June 2013 - 11:00 PM, said:

Oh ok let's just ignore that the results were published three days in advance...

Don't see where that article is even an issue.

True fact:  Google's search engine has issues with listings on dynamic webpage postings.  When new data on local servers are updated, such as news, social media, blogs, etc are posted, Google's update software has issues with posting correct times.  This also happens frequently on Yahoo servers as well.

This issue has been debunked already, multiple times.  Why you never bothered to see the "other side" of the explanation is beyond me.  

See below on "other Sandy Hook news with bad dates".

Posted Image

No, you surround yourself with a whole different kettle of crazy. - Sir Wearer of Hats

#1488    RaptorBites

RaptorBites

Psychic Spy

• 1,965 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 11:35 PM

BTW Felix, the snide remarks on why nobody wanted to address your post is not because you felt that it was a smoking gun and nobody had an answer.  It's because the actual argument itself is a waste of time because you failed to do actual research.

No, you surround yourself with a whole different kettle of crazy. - Sir Wearer of Hats

#1489    MacsMom

MacsMom

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 491 posts

• Random crap that no one reads anyway

Posted 25 June 2013 - 12:32 AM

Agreed.  The odd dates have been answered logically and to my satisfaction.  Same as the rifle in the trunk.  Answered to my satisfaction and in a logical manner backed by evidence  let's move to other issues.

Time is a wheel in constant motion always rolling us along.  Tell me who wants to look back on their years and wonder where those years have gone?

#1490    MacsMom

MacsMom

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 491 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 02:50 AM

*crickets*

Time is a wheel in constant motion always rolling us along.  Tell me who wants to look back on their years and wonder where those years have gone?

#1491    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 3,974 posts

• "The problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell

Posted 25 June 2013 - 02:55 AM

View PostMacsMom, on 24 June 2013 - 03:48 PM, said:

That's not true.  There are still several inconsistencies that have not been explained satisfactorily.  I'll list some and you can rebutt.  

1.)  FACT: Off duty armed out of town tactical officer found in woods.  He was not the shooter but who is he?  Why the silence?  And why in the hell would a guy who wasn't even from the area be wandering around the woods of a school armed?  AND, wouldn't a trained tactical officer have run toward gunfire to offer assistance?  Wouldn't that be his first inclination?...

What's your take on these issues?  I am certainly willing to listen to evidence that you have that explains these oddities.

Well, let's deal with them one at a time. You say that it's a 'fact' that the guy in the woods was armed. That's the first that I've heard of it.

Could you provide a link for that so that I can see it from your view point?

#1492    MacsMom

MacsMom

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 491 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 03:27 AM

http://newtownbee.co...rauma Treatmenthttp://beforeitsnews...udents-2447820. Uses info provided by Newtown Bee.

html//newtownbee.com/node/4576
Check the very last sentence.

Not only armed but in camo and not from that district.
There are several other references to this person but I figured you'd give the Newtown Bee the most cred since the source is from  the town.  How could this have escaped you?  It was one of the first hmmmmm moments.

Edited by MacsMom, 25 June 2013 - 03:34 AM.

#1493    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 3,974 posts

• "The problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell

Posted 25 June 2013 - 04:01 AM

View PostMacsMom, on 25 June 2013 - 03:27 AM, said:

http://newtownbee.co...rauma Treatmenthttp://beforeitsnews...udents-2447820. Uses info provided by Newtown Bee.

html//newtownbee.com/node/4576
Check the very last sentence.

Not only armed but in camo and not from that district.
There are several other references to this person but I figured you'd give the Newtown Bee the most cred since the source is from  the town.  How could this have escaped you?  It was one of the first hmmmmm moments.

Thanks for that. Just read it a little while ago.

That story was written a little while after the massacre (in the heat of the confusion) and never confirmed with another source, I believe.

The conspiracy websites and forums were quick to declare it a 'fact' soon after.

I'm sorry. I'm just providing 'critical thinking', like everyone says. :)

#1494    Squidfish

Squidfish

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 06:51 AM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 24 June 2013 - 12:48 PM, said:

Why would they be so cruel?  Why would they be so deceptive?  Why would they do it at all?

Cruelty and deception has nothing to do with their poorly execution of this supposed conspiracy.

#1495    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 7,977 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 01:03 PM

View PostSquidfish, on 25 June 2013 - 06:51 AM, said:

Cruelty and deception has nothing to do with their poorly execution of this supposed conspiracy.

It was executed pretty darn well, it seems to me.  You believe it, the MSM believes it, and so do many others, probably most of the population.

Some of us are skeptical of that story.

#1496    MacsMom

MacsMom

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 491 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 02:04 PM

View PostLikely Guy, on 25 June 2013 - 04:01 AM, said:

Thanks for that. Just read it a little while ago.

That story was written a little while after the massacre (in the heat of the confusion) and never confirmed with another source, I believe.

The conspiracy websites and forums were quick to declare it a 'fact' soon after.

I'm sorry. I'm just providing 'critical thinking', like everyone says. :)

Lt. Vance of the Connecticut State Police addressed it on the day of the shooting and the day after, confirming there was an armed man in the woods who was not a suspect in the shooting.  The additional info was released sometime later, true.  But that is normal in the course of an investigation.  But the armed camo'd man in the woods WAS mentioned the day of the shooting.

I appreciate your "critical thinking" but don't let it go too far towards "devil's advocate" and ignore what's presented well.

I was an investigative paralegal in another life, and I have followed this situation for a long time.  I have a notebook filled with facts, references, maps, etc.  I'm pretty good at having my ducks in a row.

Now, what's the next issue you would like to address? :)

#1497    RaptorBites

RaptorBites

Psychic Spy

• 1,965 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 02:24 PM

View PostMacsMom, on 25 June 2013 - 02:04 PM, said:

Lt. Vance of the Connecticut State Police addressed it on the day of the shooting and the day after, confirming there was an armed man in the woods who was not a suspect in the shooting.  The additional info was released sometime later, true.  But that is normal in the course of an investigation.  But the armed camo'd man in the woods WAS mentioned the day of the shooting.

I appreciate your "critical thinking" but don't let it go too far towards "devil's advocate" and ignore what's presented well.

I was an investigative paralegal in another life, and I have followed this situation for a long time.  I have a notebook filled with facts, references, maps, etc.  I'm pretty good at having my ducks in a row.

Now, what's the next issue you would like to address? :)

What I am still trying to figure out is why the tactical officer in the woods is causing such a big stink?

If he was a co-conspirator as hoaxers want to believe, then what was his purpose in this whole conspiracy?

#1498    MacsMom

MacsMom

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 491 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 03:32 PM

I don't WANT to believe he was a co-conspirator, I just simply want to know WHY he was there.  It's just another thing that doesn't add up.  A guy from another town with no published link to Newtown, in camo, and armed, wandering in the woods behind ANY school is disturbing to me.  

Remember the surveillance photos from the Boston bombing and how they were trying to find the "trashcan man"? His photos was released, the guy came forward, his name was released, he was interviewed, and he was cleared by the police and in the court of public opinion.  

So, if this fellow in the woods was so benign, why the silence?  I can believe that he had nothing to do with the shooting.  But why in the hell was he there in the first place?  Was he squirrel hunting?  Snype hunting? Target practicing?  Taking a poop?  Did he somehow have an idea that the shooting was going to happen?  Did he know the Lanzas and was worried that something awful was about to happen?

As a parent of an elementary school aged child, I would want answers as to why he was there.  I question the complete lack of information and silence on the matter.  I mean, it's not like he was an undercover agent who would have his cover blown if discussed in the press.  

I can't believe you don't see the "big stink" with an out of town, armed, camo'd, off duty officer wandering around the woods near an elementary school.  Was he stalking a teacher at the school?  Was he a pedophile wanting to kidnap a child?  Far reaching theories, I know, but dammit these are possibilities, aren't they?  That's why we must question that which has not been answered.

#1499    Tiggs

Tiggs

Relax. It's only me.

• 8,942 posts

• Universe Service Pack 2 still needs patching.

Posted 25 June 2013 - 03:44 PM

View PostMacsMom, on 24 June 2013 - 03:48 PM, said:

That's not true.  There are still several inconsistencies that have not been explained satisfactorily.  I'll list some and you can rebutt.  

1.)  FACT: Off duty armed out of town tactical officer found in woods.  He was not the shooter but who is he?
He's an off duty armed out of town tactical officer. That's quite a lot of information on someone who's otherwise immaterial to the proceedings.

Why the silence?
Because he is otherwise immaterial to the proceedings.

And why in the hell would a guy who wasn't even from the area be wandering around the woods of a school armed?
If he had been driving nearby and heard about a nearby shooting on his police radio.

AND, wouldn't a trained tactical officer have run toward gunfire to offer assistance?  Wouldn't that be his first inclination?
Which, I imagine, is your answer as to why he was there.

2.)  FACT:  Victoria Soto's class photo and class roster shows 15 students, a number which I have not seen disputed.  However, the official report is that, while she hid the children in a closet, 6 were shot trying to escape, 7 were located unharmed in the closet by the police after the fact, that's 13.  
The various media reports are not the same as an official report. They're two very different things.

Yet Gene Rosen claims that the children in his driveway (5-6 of them) claimed to be from Ms. Soto's class because one told him they couldn't go back to school because she was dead.  They claimed they had to run past her bloody body to escape.  Those numbers don't add up, nor does that account.
And because one child claimed that - then all six must be from the same class?

That said - I expect you'll find that "the seven in the cupboard" is the press myth, here.

3.)  FACT:  For the escaped children to have made it to Gene Rosen's house, they would have had to pass the firestation and go to his house which is next house beside the station.  SPECULATION: Why didn't they stop at the firestation?
Because they're scared children.

And why didn't Gene Rosen take them to the station?  It was obvious that the station was being used as a gathering point/command center.  And if he lives next door, this activity should have been readily noticed by him.
At what point? Certainly not when the kids had turned up, as the police hadn't even arrived on site at that point.

After contacting four of the children's parents and waiting for them to pick the children up, he then took the other two to the firestation.

4.)  FACT:  Sally Cox gave interview and statements discussing Nancy Lanza's virtues as a first grade teacher at the school.  SPECULATION:  She was confused by trauma, or was making up stuff to be on TV as an expert.  
Or the Media misreported her discussing Victoria Soto as Nancy Lanza.

As per Snopes - USA Today misreported her.

5.)  FACT:  Police stated that 2 of the wounded were taken to hospitals where the died of their injuries.  Police have also stated that 2 adults were wounded and taken to a hospital but injuries were not life-threatening.  However, no footage or photos of the injured being evacuated were never shown, and by all accounts, no ambulance ever left the scene.
Ambulances don't generally wait for the press to arrive for photo opportunities before leaving.

Also - three were taken to hospital. Two adults, one child. Only one of the adults survived.

If you'd like to listen to a brief account - start at 2:32

"What happens when an irresistible force meets an immovable object?" - Tiggs vs PA - Did Jesus Really exist? - The Formal Debate:
HERE
Posted Image

#1500    xFelix

xFelix

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 653 posts

• Yea I'm Pagan, oh no!

Posted 25 June 2013 - 03:51 PM

That was real cool. I believe I am about to blow you away.

When I did your search I came across this:

Posted Image

That links to this PDF: http://www.cmionline...ry-Shooting.pdf

I am not aware of how familiar you are with wordpress, but it stores it's information on a timeline controlled basis.
wp-content <-- This is wordpress' storage folder.
uploads <-- indicative of the fact that there are attachments uploaded.
2012 <--- The year of which the document was stored on the server.
10 <--- The months the document was stored on the server.

WAIT... WHAT?! The PDF file was uploaded in October. Why does google search say it was in november? Well, because search indexing is a tricky business and apparently it took a month to get the link indexed.

More shocking.. Who is hosting this document?!

You would love the answer... http://www.cmionline.com/
The website names a Director: Cheri Lovre
I then ran a Domain Whois (Which revealed something astonishing, the domain was registered in someone else's name: Brant Walsh)
Source: http://api.fastdomai...n=cmionline.com

What does this all say? This says that the CMI uploaded a PDF document to their server 2 months before Sandy Hook. The domain itself is registered in the name of a third party, which is common practice for people who have something to hide or fear that they may be taken into custody.

Don't mind me though, none of this points to the "Crisis Management Institute" knowing of the shooting before it occuring.

My posts consist of my opinions, beliefs, and experiences, feel free to disagree in a respectful manner.

I have a right to my beleifs, just as you have a right to not agree with them.

So long as we respect each other's beliefs, we won't have a single problem.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users