Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 16 votes

sandy hook "exposed"?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2905 replies to this topic

#1561    RaptorBites

RaptorBites

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 06:03 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 03 July 2013 - 01:44 PM, said:

No, I didn't miss it, I simply find the explanation you offered to be unpersuasive.

Let's check the various web pages and donation sites set up for those 19 firemen lost out west and see if any were set up before they were killed, eh?

Not surprising, considering you did not bother checking on your own.  Thought on the 9/11 thread you agreed that fact checking is important yet you failed to do that here?  Selective reasoning much?

I, in detail, how to verify the CMI paper was produced the night of the Sandy Hook shooting.  Did you even bother checking your self?

Considering you found my "explanation" unpersuasive, I doubt you bother researching anything and are more than happy posting conspiracy claptrap.

Edited by RaptorBites, 04 July 2013 - 06:04 PM.

No, you surround yourself with a whole different kettle of crazy. - Sir Wearer of Hats

#1562    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,441 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 07:38 PM

View PostTiggs, on 03 July 2013 - 08:43 PM, said:

There are already hundreds of pages relating to that event with dates prior to 2013. Enjoy.

https://www.google.c...cd_max:1/1/2000

Publishing dates for web pages on the internet are generally about as reliable as a chocolate teapot.

They are as reliable as the humans filling them out, those publishing dates.

#1563    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,441 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 07:43 PM

View PostRaptorBites, on 04 July 2013 - 06:03 PM, said:

Not surprising, considering you did not bother checking on your own.  Thought on the 9/11 thread you agreed that fact checking is important yet you failed to do that here?  Selective reasoning much?

I, in detail, how to verify the CMI paper was produced the night of the Sandy Hook shooting.  Did you even bother checking your self?

Considering you found my "explanation" unpersuasive, I doubt you bother researching anything and are more than happy posting conspiracy claptrap.

No, I'm more into the human behavior angle of all the machinations.  Unpersuasive is most obviously a subjective term.

And as regards the human behavior, patterns of behavior are also interesting.

Newtown reeks of a staged event, for those who can see through some of the sleight-of-hand.  Highly irregular it seems to me, but I like to look at the big picture.

#1564    RaptorBites

RaptorBites

Psychic Spy

• 2,020 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 09:07 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 04 July 2013 - 07:38 PM, said:

They are as reliable as the humans filling them out, those publishing dates.

It is as reliable as the software developed to organize the date stamp, which is a tough job to do considering the different variances in server organization.

The date stamp on each search result has nothing to do with the author.  Claiming such means that more than 5 people have no clue what day, let alone year these events took place.  That claim is completely ridiculous, and is a testament to the extent you are willing to go to deny reality.

No, you surround yourself with a whole different kettle of crazy. - Sir Wearer of Hats

#1565    RaptorBites

RaptorBites

Psychic Spy

• 2,020 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 09:08 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 04 July 2013 - 07:43 PM, said:

No, I'm more into the human behavior angle of all the machinations.  Unpersuasive is most obviously a subjective term.

And as regards the human behavior, patterns of behavior are also interesting.

Newtown reeks of a staged event, for those who can see through some of the sleight-of-hand.  Highly irregular it seems to me, but I like to look at the big picture.

Call it what you want.

However your lack of research and fact checking into the subject is quite obvious.

#1566    Gummug

Gummug

Poltergeist

• 2,360 posts

• "There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy" -- Shakespeare

Posted 05 July 2013 - 05:16 PM

View PostTiggs, on 03 July 2013 - 08:43 PM, said:

There are already hundreds of pages relating to that event with dates prior to 2013. Enjoy.

Publishing dates for web pages on the internet are generally about as reliable as a chocolate teapot.
I can't believe how out of touch some of those dates were. One was from 2006, one was even from 2001..what is going on? Almost makes it look like they're deliberately blundering to cover up the S.H. blunder...'cuz those at least were not YEARS out of date.

Posted Image

#1567    Tiggs

Tiggs

Relax. It's only me.

• 9,129 posts

• Universe Service Pack 2 still needs patching.

Posted 05 July 2013 - 06:50 PM

View PostGummug, on 05 July 2013 - 05:16 PM, said:

Almost makes it look like they're deliberately blundering to cover up the S.H. blunder...'cuz those at least were not YEARS out of date.
Take another look.

NaNoWriMo 2014 - Posted Image

#1568    Gummug

Gummug

Poltergeist

• 2,360 posts

• "There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy" -- Shakespeare

Posted 05 July 2013 - 07:23 PM

What in the BLEEP is going on?
PS I'm kinda excited, I just got a new tablet!

Posted Image

#1569    Myles

Myles

Alien Abducter

• 4,416 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 08:16 PM

View PostGummug, on 05 July 2013 - 07:23 PM, said:

What in the BLEEP is going on?
PS I'm kinda excited, I just got a new tablet!

What did you get?
I got a Toshiba a while back.   I love it.   No issues.    I like that it has a usb port for thumbdrives.   A full size SD card slot.    HDMI out.   Mini USB.  
Those are the things that keep me from getting an Ipad.

#1570    RaptorBites

RaptorBites

Psychic Spy

• 2,020 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 09:10 PM

View PostGummug, on 05 July 2013 - 05:16 PM, said:

I can't believe how out of touch some of those dates were. One was from 2006, one was even from 2001..what is going on? Almost makes it look like they're deliberately blundering to cover up the S.H. blunder...'cuz those at least were not YEARS out of date.

Can't tell if serious or joking.....

#1571    RaptorBites

RaptorBites

Psychic Spy

• 2,020 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 09:12 PM

View PostMyles, on 05 July 2013 - 08:16 PM, said:

What did you get?
I got a Toshiba a while back.   I love it.   No issues.    I like that it has a usb port for thumbdrives.   A full size SD card slot.    HDMI out.   Mini USB.  

Nexus 7.  Hehe

#1572    Gummug

Gummug

Poltergeist

• 2,360 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 03:19 AM

View PostMyles, on 05 July 2013 - 08:16 PM, said:

What did you get?
I got a Toshiba a while back.   I love it.   No issues. I like that it has a usb port for thumbdrives.   A full size SD card slot. HDMI out.   Mini USB.  
I believe it's an HKC brand, I was using it a little earlier in the coffeehouse I go to, I'm not very good with computers so I was asking some of the people there (a lot of them are almost like family) to show me how to use it. It's 16 GB, it's got a USB port, I think, and a webcamera, and I don't know what all. It does have an SD card slot, I thought they were all a uniform size. I'm not sure if it has HDMI out, I don't think it does. It has a HOST slot (whatever that is, I haven't a clue. Is that like a mini USB?). OK I'm reading the manual and it says something about readnig USB disks: "Insert the USB disk into the Mini-USB port and press...etc. etc."  So is the Mini USB port the USB port or the HOST port? Well, I have a friend who is computer savvy so she'll help me figure it out. :)  That's cool, Myles, now I feel that I don't need an iPad either!
edit for my usual typos

Edited by Gummug, 06 July 2013 - 03:25 AM.

Posted Image

#1573    Gummug

Gummug

Poltergeist

• 2,360 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 03:23 AM

View PostRaptorBites, on 05 July 2013 - 09:10 PM, said:

Can't tell if serious or joking.....
Well I was serious then Tiggs showed how some of the SH dates were also years off and now I'm just scratching my head and confessing I don't know WHAT THE BLEEP IS GOING ON!!!????

Posted Image

#1574    Tiggs

Tiggs

Relax. It's only me.

• 9,129 posts

• Universe Service Pack 2 still needs patching.

Posted 06 July 2013 - 03:57 AM

View PostGummug, on 06 July 2013 - 03:23 AM, said:

Well I was serious then Tiggs showed how some of the SH dates were also years off and now I'm just scratching my head and confessing I don't know WHAT THE BLEEP IS GOING ON!!!????
Google basically does it's best to reverse engineer the dates, and is sometimes totally off. Which is why Google is useless as proof for when a webpage was published.

Most other websites have their own bugs. Wordpress, for example, had a bug for a while which made the dates of uploaded media incorrect. As such, the only way to really prove when something was published, is to see when the page was first archived, which gives us an established date from which the page must have existed.

There are a few Internet archive sites (most notably, the wayback engine at archive.org). I have yet to see an example of a supposedly early sandy hook website which has an archived version prior to the 14th December.

Truth is - I'd be very surprised to see one - whether this is a conspiracy, or otherwise.

Edited by Tiggs, 06 July 2013 - 03:58 AM.

NaNoWriMo 2014 - Posted Image

#1575    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

Forum Divinity

• 30,209 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 05:07 AM

View PostTiggs, on 06 July 2013 - 03:57 AM, said:

Google basically does it's best to reverse engineer the dates, and is sometimes totally off. Which is why Google is useless as proof for when a webpage was published.

Most other websites have their own bugs. Wordpress, for example, had a bug for a while which made the dates of uploaded media incorrect. As such, the only way to really prove when something was published, is to see when the page was first archived, which gives us an established date from which the page must have existed.

There are a few Internet archive sites (most notably, the wayback engine at archive.org). I have yet to see an example of a supposedly early sandy hook website which has an archived version prior to the 14th December.

Truth is - I'd be very surprised to see one - whether this is a conspiracy, or otherwise.

So when I post this the date could say anything other than the date I posted it 070513 at 11:07 pm mtn stnd time

Edited by The Silver Thong, 06 July 2013 - 05:09 AM.

Sittin back drinkin beer watchin the world take it's course.

The only thing god can't do is prove he exists ?