Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 16 votes

sandy hook "exposed"?

• Please log in to reply
2820 replies to this topic

#1576    Squidfish

Squidfish

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 05:35 AM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 03 July 2013 - 01:51 PM, said:

You and I don't know each other yet.  Welcome to the forum.

Thanks!

I try to use definitions as they are written in the dictionary.  In that spirit, I am of the opinion that humans, 2 or more, plan together more frequently than they have sex together, but maybe I'm wrong.

Point is that conspiracies amongst humans are at least as common as sexual relations, and perhaps moreso.  So yeah, there's lotsa conspiracies out there, but they don't all involve government officials.

Planning something is not the same as conspiring against something.

To answer your questions, I could believe the official story about Newtown if the details provided by the government supported that story.  With so many buildings in this country today, including public schools, equipped with video cameras working almost every angle, every door and every hallway, I find it highly irregular that not one single picture of the kid entering the school is available.

Then why conspiracy? Maybe it is simply the parents who don't want these images released for everyone to see? And what would pictures really prove to you? It would still be a conspiracy, no matter how well documented the event is. Why couldn't they have forged the pictures? Where is the limit to what qualifies as proof from "forged proof"?

That is as "highly irregular" as the Pentagon telling us its hundreds of video cameras failed to record the images of the Boeing that supposedly struck the building.

I believe there are other threads for this.

Besides the absence of evidence supporting the official story is the presence of evidence that seem to contradict the official story.

Then don't you think the numerous police officers and investigators would notice this and react on it?

#1577    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

Forum Divinity

• 30,117 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 05:45 AM

``Planning something is not the same as conspiring against something.``

how is that

Sittin back drinkin beer watchin the world take it's course.

The only thing god can't do is prove he exists ?

#1578    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

Forum Divinity

• 30,117 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 05:51 AM

No 911 recordings

hard to believe are there arnt any from sandyhook. Just asking

Edited by The Silver Thong, 06 July 2013 - 05:51 AM.

#1579    Squidfish

Squidfish

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 05:52 AM

View PostThe Silver Thong, on 06 July 2013 - 05:45 AM, said:

``Planning something is not the same as conspiring against something.``

how is that

So every time you and your friends go to the movies or to a bar you're conspiring to see movies or drink beer?

#1580    Squidfish

Squidfish

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 06:00 AM

View PostThe Silver Thong, on 06 July 2013 - 05:51 AM, said:

No 911 recordings

hard to believe are there arnt any from sandyhook. Just asking

Well, I don't know why there aren't any pictures. Does that mean, without any question, that there is a conspiracy? It couldn't possibly be that the parents don't want them released? That the police is still investigating? That the cameras didn't work or weren't activated?

Do you believe every person ever killed anywhere by gunfire is a part of a conspiracy to take over the World?

#1581    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

Forum Divinity

• 30,117 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 06:15 AM

1999 what ever year thay had better cctv cams than now

oh and a much better media and police force. How times have changed. To something to nothing. Just sayin

amazing that we can see this but nothing many years latter in a day and age where everything is recorded

#1582    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

Forum Divinity

• 30,117 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 06:20 AM

View PostSquidfish, on 06 July 2013 - 05:52 AM, said:

So every time you and your friends go to the movies or to a bar you're conspiring to see movies or drink beer?

so what the term is yours. Conspire is planed and planned is planed whats the crime except the termonology

Edited by The Silver Thong, 06 July 2013 - 06:21 AM.

#1583    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

Forum Divinity

• 30,117 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 06:28 AM

The crime is that the school had cctv cameras same crap as only one camera watching the pentagon during 911 and this is 2013. Columbine video was realeased only because the kids were older. Is that the excuse now

Edited by The Silver Thong, 06 July 2013 - 06:39 AM.

#1584    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

Forum Divinity

• 30,117 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 06:41 AM

View PostSquidfish, on 06 July 2013 - 06:00 AM, said:

Do you believe every person ever killed anywhere by gunfire is a part of a conspiracy to take over the World?

that just makes you look foolish

#1585    Gummug

Gummug

Poltergeist

• 2,311 posts

• "There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy" -- Shakespeare

Posted 06 July 2013 - 06:59 AM

View PostTiggs, on 06 July 2013 - 03:57 AM, said:

Google basically does it's best to reverse engineer the dates, and is sometimes totally off. Which is why Google is useless as proof for when a webpage was published.

Most other websites have their own bugs. Wordpress, for example, had a bug for a while which made the dates of uploaded media incorrect. As such, the only way to really prove when something was published, is to see when the page was first archived, which gives us an established date from which the page must have existed.

There are a few Internet archive sites (most notably, the wayback engine at archive.org). I have yet to see an example of a supposedly early sandy hook website which has an archived version prior to the 14th December.

Truth is - I'd be very surprised to see one - whether this is a conspiracy, or otherwise.
I believe you, but when you talk about archives and such (though I have a general idea that an archive is a "saved" document?) I get confused...like I said, I have a lot to learn when it comes to computers. I feel like I'm doing pretty good if I can successfully post a link, or video, or (especially) a photo. I had a time learning how to post a photo on another website!

Posted Image

#1586    Gummug

Gummug

Poltergeist

• 2,311 posts

• "There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy" -- Shakespeare

Posted 06 July 2013 - 07:03 AM

Sorry, the above post was a bit off-topic, but this whole time-stamp thing stlll confuses me...I'll have to read your last couple of posts over again several times, Tiggs.

Posted Image

#1587    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

Forum Divinity

• 30,117 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 07:56 AM

View PostGummug, on 06 July 2013 - 07:03 AM, said:

Sorry, the above post was a bit off-topic, but this whole time-stamp thing stlll confuses me...I'll have to read your last couple of posts over again several times, Tiggs.
It means time stamps mean nothing unless it works in favor of th gov .inc

#1588    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 7,979 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 12:46 PM

Squid

The way the law is written, a conspiracy is a plan between 2 people or more to accomplish a particular goal, with the goal being a criminal act of some sort.

So while going to a movie together is not a criminal act, the planning to do so is the same.

As Silver Thong has demonstrated so well, the absence of pictures inside the school is "highly irregular", all things considered.  Many other things about this event are also highly irregular.

You may or may not recall that it was the authorities who would not allow the parents to see their dead children until the next day, or whatever the particular time frame was.  They kept the bodies at a separate location.  That is highly irregular.

All things considered, the official story is suspect.  I do not buy it.

#1589    Tiggs

Tiggs

Relax. It's only me.

• 8,942 posts

• Universe Service Pack 2 still needs patching.

Posted 06 July 2013 - 04:42 PM

View PostThe Silver Thong, on 06 July 2013 - 05:07 AM, said:

So when I post this the date could say anything other than the date I posted it 070513 at 11:07 pm mtn stnd time
Only when the forum software is bugged.

Besides - we've played this game earlier on this thread, where I managed to tweak the timestamp of your post.

If you can't understand that the date displayed on this post is stored in a database - which is easy for an administrator or a software bug to change - then I don't know what to tell you.

"What happens when an irresistible force meets an immovable object?" - Tiggs vs PA - Did Jesus Really exist? - The Formal Debate:
HERE
Posted Image

#1590    Tiggs

Tiggs

Relax. It's only me.

• 8,942 posts

• Universe Service Pack 2 still needs patching.

Posted 06 July 2013 - 04:51 PM

View PostThe Silver Thong, on 06 July 2013 - 07:56 AM, said:

It means time stamps mean nothing unless it works in favor of th gov .inc
Such as when, exactly?

View PostGummug, on 06 July 2013 - 06:59 AM, said:

I believe you, but when you talk about archives and such (though I have a general idea that an archive is a "saved" document?) I get confused...like I said, I have a lot to learn when it comes to computers. I feel like I'm doing pretty good if I can successfully post a link, or video, or (especially) a photo. I had a time learning how to post a photo on another website!
Have a look at the wayback machine on archive.org - they have archived pages from web sites at various different dates.

"What happens when an irresistible force meets an immovable object?" - Tiggs vs PA - Did Jesus Really exist? - The Formal Debate:
HERE
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users