Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 16 votes

sandy hook "exposed"?

• Please log in to reply
2820 replies to this topic

#1651    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 7,965 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 05:46 PM

View Postouija ouija, on 12 July 2013 - 05:32 PM, said:

Great!  They pull off a huge scam, AND they get paid for it--sweet! :gun:

#1652    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 29,675 posts

• Keep Your Mach Up and Check Six

Posted 10 August 2013 - 06:48 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 10 August 2013 - 05:46 PM, said:

Great!  They pull off a huge scam, AND they get paid for it--sweet! :gun:

What scam?

Edited by skyeagle409, 10 August 2013 - 06:55 PM.

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX

#1653    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 29,675 posts

• Keep Your Mach Up and Check Six

Posted 10 August 2013 - 06:51 PM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 08 July 2013 - 10:32 PM, said:

ITs Human nature to come to the defense of the poor souls that were taken at Sandy Hook. WHats really sad is that some people try to spread this #$%^ about it being a Government action ! So VERY SAD !

Anti-government folks who don't bother to do homework.

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX

#1654    LibGeek

LibGeek

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 70 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 07:01 PM

There's also that bit about a few of the "victims" having their photo taken with the president the very next day. That's a bit suspicious to me. And then the fact that looking at the footage, the ambulances were a half mile away from the school at the time when they were supposed to be aiding those injured. Odd, indeed.

#1655    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,652 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 08:41 PM

YEah ! YEah ,Yeah ! And David Killed THe Giant with a sling-shot ! ANd Willie was set free,and Roswell was a Hoax. On & On  to the Moon Alice !
Take your Pick at which story is true ! Afterall one can make up anything on the Internet ! :tu:

This is a Work in Progress!

#1656    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 3,969 posts

• "The problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell

Posted 11 August 2013 - 02:14 AM

View PostLibGeek, on 10 August 2013 - 07:01 PM, said:

There's also that bit about a few of the "victims" having their photo taken with the president the very next day. That's a bit suspicious to me. And then the fact that looking at the footage, the ambulances were a half mile away from the school at the time when they were supposed to be aiding those injured. Odd, indeed.

As to the first part of your comment, this been debunked earlier in this thread. Those were not the "victims", those were siblings. No one can expect you to have read all 111 pages before you commented though, of course. :)

As to the second part, there were already enough ambulances on scene at the school to aid the injured. There weren't that many. Remember?

#1657    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,652 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 10:47 PM

Just Look at the Facts ! :tu:

This is a Work in Progress!

#1658    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

Njuggle

• 9,415 posts

• I never walk alone.

Posted 24 August 2013 - 09:36 PM

Apologies if this has already been mentioned. I've only just read about it in Wikipedia.

On June 5, 2013, both houses (Senate and House of Representatives) of the Connecticut state legislature passed a bill modifying the state's Freedom of Information Act in order to "prevent the release of crime-scene photos and video evidence from the Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre and other Connecticut homicides, concerned such records would be spread on the Internet." The bill then went on to Gov. Dannel P. Malloy's desk for his signature. The bill creates a new exemption to the state's Freedom of Information Act. The release of photographs, film, video, digital or other visual images depicting a homicide victim is prevented if such records "could reasonably be expected to constitute an unwarranted invasion of the personal privacy of the victim or the victim's surviving family members."[177]

Life is all too much ............................................. and not enough.

#1659    Kowalski

Kowalski

The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

• 4,102 posts

• It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 24 August 2013 - 09:51 PM

View Postouija ouija, on 24 August 2013 - 09:36 PM, said:

Apologies if this has already been mentioned. I've only just read about it in Wikipedia.

On June 5, 2013, both houses (Senate and House of Representatives) of the Connecticut state legislature passed a bill modifying the state's Freedom of Information Act in order to "prevent the release of crime-scene photos and video evidence from the Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre and other Connecticut homicides, concerned such records would be spread on the Internet." The bill then went on to Gov. Dannel P. Malloy's desk for his signature. The bill creates a new exemption to the state's Freedom of Information Act. The release of photographs, film, video, digital or other visual images depicting a homicide victim is prevented if such records "could reasonably be expected to constitute an unwarranted invasion of the personal privacy of the victim or the victim's surviving family members."[177]

Apparently, this bill and it's legislation was done in private:

Link: http://connecticut.c...nce-in-new-law/

Gov. Dannel P. Malloy’s office originally bypassed the traditional legislative process and worked behind the scenes with legislative leaders, the state’s top prosecutor and others to draft a bill to address concerns raised by the Sandy Hook families. Twenty first graders and six educators were killed in the mass shooting.
“They went around the legislative process. There were no public hearings and so we have this legislation,” Smith said. “It doesn’t surprise me that we’re having trouble with the legislation because it was all done in secret.”
Besides creating the task force, the new law blocked the public release of photographs, film, video and other images in all homicides, so long as the records “could reasonably be expected to constitute an unwarranted invasion of the personal privacy of the victim or the victim’s surviving family members.”

IMO, this will be setting a very dangerous precedent for other false flag operations, when the American people are denied the right to know the truth.

Edited by Kowalski, 24 August 2013 - 09:56 PM.

#1660    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

Njuggle

• 9,415 posts

• I never walk alone.

Posted 24 August 2013 - 10:22 PM

Also this:
http://www.newstimes...lls-4573448.php

They're trying to do the same thing with 911 calls made at the time. So, no crime scene photos, no CCTV footage, no 911 calls ........

Something else I just came across, mentioned in a comment under a YouTube vid: the school nurse who said she knew Mrs. Lanza, or more to the point the mother of the shooter, a kindergarten teacher ,was actually referring to a Mrs. Vollmer. It was the press, who had Adam/Ryan Lanza as the name of the shooter and therefore assumed the nurse was talking about Mrs. Lanza. SO ...... where did the press get the name of Adam/Ryan Lanza from? And had the school nurse seen Scott Vollmer 'buzzed' into the building immediately before the shooting began? What is his involvement in the shooting ........ if any?

Apparently/allegedly, Ryan Lanza and Scott Vollmer both lived in Hoboken N.J. at the time of the shooting.

Edited by ouija ouija, 24 August 2013 - 11:22 PM.

Life is all too much ............................................. and not enough.

#1661    Tiggs

Tiggs

Relax. It's only me.

• 8,942 posts

• Universe Service Pack 2 still needs patching.

Posted 24 August 2013 - 10:56 PM

View PostKowalski, on 24 August 2013 - 09:51 PM, said:

IMO, this will be setting a very dangerous precedent for other false flag operations, when the American people are denied the right to know the truth.
If you think you have a right to see pictures of someone else's dead child torn to pieces by gunfire, then perhaps you could show us exactly where that's written in the Constitution?

"What happens when an irresistible force meets an immovable object?" - Tiggs vs PA - Did Jesus Really exist? - The Formal Debate:
HERE
Posted Image

#1662    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

Njuggle

• 9,415 posts

• I never walk alone.

Posted 24 August 2013 - 11:24 PM

Also finding YouTube stuff about the Medical Examiner's office ....... perjury ....... connections with Boston .......

Unfortunately I'm just too tired to follow it all up at the moment. Maybe I'll have time tomorrow.

#1663    Kowalski

Kowalski

The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

• 4,102 posts

• It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 25 August 2013 - 01:39 AM

View PostTiggs, on 24 August 2013 - 10:56 PM, said:

If you think you have a right to see pictures of someone else's dead child torn to pieces by gunfire, then perhaps you could show us exactly where that's written in the Constitution?

I don't want to see pictures of dead children. Jeez, real nice.

But, since a bunch of brain dead zombies want to take our Second Amendment rights away because of this, I think the American people, ought to be able to at least, hear some of the evidence, and see some of the damage that was done. No dead bodies if children have to be shown.

#1664    Scheming B

Scheming B

Adapt to Survive

• 4,317 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 01:45 AM

yeah, no need to show the dead children when talking about gun crimes.

makes things messy

Peace does nothing to test strength

#1665    DecoNoir

DecoNoir

The Entertainer

• 2,271 posts

• ... The Aristocrats.

Posted 25 August 2013 - 01:57 AM

If anybody wants to see what a firearm does to a human body they just need to look for the darker corners of internet. No need for the someone to hamfist images into our face, the people just need to get uncomfortable themselves.

I reject your reality, and substitute my own! Mostly because yours is boring as hell.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users