Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 16 votes

sandy hook "exposed"?

• Please log in to reply
2536 replies to this topic

#271    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 9,558 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 06:48 AM

View PostCorp, on 19 January 2013 - 12:09 AM, said:

You must have some special insiders knowledge then because the rest of the world isn't seeing that much of a difference compared to most of your other governments.

That's why they are 'the rest of the world'.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated."
- Hunt for the Skinwalker

"So many people forget that the first country the Nazis invaded was their own." Dr. Abraham Erskine

#272    susieice

susieice

December's Child

• 10,633 posts

• "Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice."
    .....Robert Frost

Posted 19 January 2013 - 06:56 AM

View Postpreacherman76, on 18 January 2013 - 04:19 PM, said:

From what I understand, not confirmed yet, is none of the parents were ever allowed to see the bodies. And if thats true, then WTH???

Anyhow, they jumped the gun with the web page, then they back peddled. What else did you expect them to do after being caught red handed?
Watch the entire interview with the medical examiner. The parents weren't shown the bodies. Too traumatic. They were shown pictures to identify their children. Remember, the ME said the wounds were "devastating".

"The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to sharpen."  Eden Phillpotts

Opponere draconem est prehendere vitam

"I'm sure the universe is full of intelligent life. It's just been too intelligent to come here." Arthur C. Clarke

#273    susieice

susieice

December's Child

• 10,633 posts

.....Robert Frost

Posted 19 January 2013 - 06:58 AM

View Postpreacherman76, on 18 January 2013 - 04:23 PM, said:

Plus, why wear full body armor and a mask if you are just going to kill yourself anyway?
Because you're a big man with the big guns when you're facing a bunch of kids. Not so when a SWAT team arrives.

"The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to sharpen."  Eden Phillpotts

"I'm sure the universe is full of intelligent life. It's just been too intelligent to come here." Arthur C. Clarke

#274    susieice

susieice

December's Child

• 10,633 posts

.....Robert Frost

Posted 19 January 2013 - 07:01 AM

View Postouija ouija, on 18 January 2013 - 04:42 PM, said:

It doesn't actually say that the funerals were 'open casket' ...... is that a common thing to do in that part of the country? Would they do that with children who had been shot multiple times?
The undertaker would have prepared the bodies so they would be presentable. The ME confirms this in his interview. He released the bodies directly to them.

#275    preacherman76

preacherman76

Humble Servent

• 10,343 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 11:50 AM

View Postpallidin, on 18 January 2013 - 08:48 PM, said:

Babe Ruth, if you wish to continue to believe that the US Gov murdered children for an "AGENDA",

The US murder's children for a agenda every single day. What is so hard to believe?

Some things are true, even if you dont believe them.

#276    preacherman76

preacherman76

Humble Servent

• 10,343 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 12:02 PM

View PostTmars78, on 19 January 2013 - 06:21 AM, said:

I honestly don't get you when it comes to what I highlighted. You seem to believe a lot of what was in this video, though a lot of it, IMO, has been proven to be false, or highly subjective. Like the parts about the grieving families. How the maker of the video, you, Joe down the street, and/or anyone else feels about their reactions, is HIGHLY subjective. There is no right way, and no wrong way to act after a tragedy. I witnessed first hand a good friend of mine get struck and killed by a train, and honestly, it took days before it sunk in and I cried and was completely saddened. Up until that point, I was happy and laughing. Sometimes people react that way cause they haven't come to grips with what has actually happened. It is not for anyone to say how someone should act. And for you or anyone else to judge that person and claim they are actors or faking it, is pathetic and sad.

I havent commented on how the parents reacted at thier press confrences. Nor do I intend to. I have only commented on what I found possible in the video, and that doesnt cover anywhere near all of it.

Now back to the part I highlighted....You don't believe anything on Snopes, though everything on there is well documented, and can easily be researched yourself, but yet you believe some half-ass BS movie on what happened at Sandy Hook? I am afraid that you will never believe the truth of what happened at Sandy Hook. Your mind is already made up. A closed mind is never good.

Any media that is funded by government is suspect to me. Sure there will be lots of truth on snopes, when it doesnt matter. But when government is pushing an agenda they are always right behind then. They ALWAYS back the government story on any given issue.

Some things are true, even if you dont believe them.

#277    turbonium

turbonium

Government Agent

• 4,112 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 12:27 PM

View Postpreacherman76, on 19 January 2013 - 11:50 AM, said:

The US murder's children for a agenda every single day. What is so hard to believe?

It's too much for some people to accept this fact, imo.

To say our own government would never murder any children.... is pure nonsense.  But it's too horrible  to ever accept for some people, so they live in a state of denial.

#278    Tmars78

Tmars78

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 185 posts

• It was all a dream......

Posted 19 January 2013 - 12:49 PM

View Postpreacherman76, on 19 January 2013 - 12:02 PM, said:

I havent commented on how the parents reacted at thier press confrences. Nor do I intend to. I have only commented on what I found possible in the video, and that doesnt cover anywhere near all of it.

Any media that is funded by government is suspect to me. Sure there will be lots of truth on snopes, when it doesnt matter. But when government is pushing an agenda they are always right behind then. They ALWAYS back the government story on any given issue.

Seriously? That's a little paranoid if you ask me. Like I said, EVERYTHING on Snopes can be researched by you. With that being the case, you'd find the same answers they did. So you are saying everything on the internet conforms to whatever the government wants?

And here is a pretty good link:

http://www.snopes.com/info/aboutus.asp

But I guess you are going to say that that is all a lie, and they are hiding the truth right? They're not government funded, in case you didn't want to read it. But I guess that is a conspiracy too, right?

And here is a list breaking down the CTs:

http://www.salon.com...spiracy_theory/

Edited by Tmars78, 19 January 2013 - 12:54 PM.

#279    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Telekinetic

• 7,354 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 02:07 PM

Dredimus

I was wrong on my statement about the weapon in the back of the car.

I had looked at it once, and with the pistol grip type stock, I misidentified the weapon.  I have not fired a weapon in years, and did not realize that some modern shotguns have pistol grip stocks. :cry:

So that solves the question of the boy returning to the car and then back to the school to commit suicide.  No longer an issue for me.

But there are other issues that are still unsettling for me.

#280    Dredimus

Dredimus

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 867 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 03:35 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 19 January 2013 - 02:07 PM, said:

Dredimus

I was wrong on my statement about the weapon in the back of the car.

I had looked at it once, and with the pistol grip type stock, I misidentified the weapon.  I have not fired a weapon in years, and did not realize that some modern shotguns have pistol grip stocks. :cry:

So that solves the question of the boy returning to the car and then back to the school to commit suicide.  No longer an issue for me.

But there are other issues that are still unsettling for me.

By all means, bring up your issues and we will discuss them a few at a time... The only things I cant comment on are the emotional states of the parents...

#281    Tiggs

Tiggs

Relax. It's only me.

• 8,788 posts

• Universe Service Pack 2 still needs patching.

Posted 19 January 2013 - 06:59 PM

View Postpreacherman76, on 18 January 2013 - 04:44 PM, said:

I havent put one together. Not completly anyway. Just weeding through all the BS for now

Well, when you do - you might want to also take this article in account, which clears up a few salient points - such as it confirms that the children definitely ran down the road to his house, and that the Bus Driver was also invited in to his home.

Apparently, I underestimated the children's ability to remember their home phone numbers:

The children with Rosen knew their phone numbers, but parents were not home. The bus driver called a supervisor and obtained emergency contacts for the parents and more calls were made.

"What happens when an irresistible force meets an immovable object?" - Tiggs vs PA - Did Jesus Really exist? - The Formal Debate:
HERE
Posted Image

#282    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,181 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 07:15 PM

It is amazing that anyone could even think theres a conspiracy in this event.WHere do people get such stupid Ideas? :innocent:
Prayers to all the Families !

This is a Work in Progress!

#283    darkmoonlady

darkmoonlady

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,251 posts

• Get busy livin' or get busy dyin'-Shawshank Redemption/Life is a buffet and most poor suckers are starving to death-Auntie Mame

Posted 19 January 2013 - 07:49 PM

Each of the drills that took place during the 9/11 attacks, the London bombings and then now with Sandy Hook is to me strange in that each of the drills involved aspects of each of the incidents. The Fema classes were about dealing with children in a large scale emergency or attack. The coincidence of that (even if it is purely coincence) that each drill that coincided with an event matched it with specific details, is strange.

“The beauty of religious mania is that it has the power to explain everything. Once God (or Satan) is accepted as the first cause of everything which happens in the mortal world, nothing is left to chance …or change... logic can be happily tossed out the window. Religious mania is one of the few infallible ways of responding to the worlds vagaries, because it totally eliminates pure accident. To the true religious maniac, it’s ALL on purpose” – Stephen King, The Stand

#284    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Telekinetic

• 7,354 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 08:52 PM

View PostDredimus, on 19 January 2013 - 03:35 PM, said:

By all means, bring up your issues and we will discuss them a few at a time... The only things I cant comment on are the emotional states of the parents...

You might not be able to comment, but I suspect you empathize with the emotional states of the parents.  I agree.

And part of life is emotions, like it or not.

#285    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Telekinetic

• 7,354 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 08:56 PM

View Postdarkmoonlady, on 19 January 2013 - 07:49 PM, said:

Each of the drills that took place during the 9/11 attacks, the London bombings and then now with Sandy Hook is to me strange in that each of the drills involved aspects of each of the incidents. The Fema classes were about dealing with children in a large scale emergency or attack. The coincidence of that (even if it is purely coincence) that each drill that coincided with an event matched it with specific details, is strange.

It is suspicious and does have all the hallmarks of other such events in the recent history of mankind, no doubt.

If so, it shows how heartless they are.  They might be compared to male lions who kill the cubs of another male?

2 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Gummug