Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 16 votes

sandy hook "exposed"?

• Please log in to reply
2830 replies to this topic

#481    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 4,211 posts

• I might have been born yesterday but, I've been up all night.

Posted 05 March 2013 - 12:02 AM

I'd also suspect that credited members of the media would've had to sign in somewhere as well.

#482    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,320 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 02:00 PM

View PostTiggs, on 04 March 2013 - 10:19 PM, said:

No. I don't have any evidence what they were used for, at all, but I'm not the one making an extraordinary claim.

What makes you think they used either word?

I am taking LeftCoastGal's word for it, and I don't find it to be an extraordinary claim.  If it is true and accurate, it fits in completely with a FEMA exercise, and supports the one day changeup of the frequencies for the Connecticut authorities.  I've been listening to police scanners for 30 years.

#483    Tiggs

Tiggs

Relax. It's only me.

• 9,001 posts

• Universe Service Pack 2 still needs patching.

Posted 05 March 2013 - 04:47 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 05 March 2013 - 02:00 PM, said:

I am taking LeftCoastGal's word for it, and I don't find it to be an extraordinary claim.  If it is true and accurate, it fits in completely with a FEMA exercise, and supports the one day changeup of the frequencies for the Connecticut authorities.  I've been listening to police scanners for 30 years.
And, in your opinion, they wouldn't be using an Incident Command System because....?

"What happens when an irresistible force meets an immovable object?" - Tiggs vs PA - Did Jesus Really exist? - The Formal Debate:
HERE
Posted Image

#484    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,320 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 09:39 PM

Because there was an scheduled incident taking place.   Namely a FEMA exercise, which happened to include some temporary changes to public use radio frequencies.

#485    Tiggs

Tiggs

Relax. It's only me.

• 9,001 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 10:35 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 05 March 2013 - 09:39 PM, said:

Because there was an scheduled incident taking place.   Namely a FEMA exercise, which happened to include some temporary changes to public use radio frequencies.

Incident Command Systems are standard protocol during school shootings. See Columbine, for example.

"What happens when an irresistible force meets an immovable object?" - Tiggs vs PA - Did Jesus Really exist? - The Formal Debate:
HERE
Posted Image

#486    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

dimple

• 10,104 posts

• I never walk alone.

Posted 05 March 2013 - 11:06 PM

View PostLikely Guy, on 05 March 2013 - 12:02 AM, said:

I'd also suspect that credited members of the media would've had to sign in somewhere as well.
Why? They wouldn't be allowed on the crime scene anymore than an ordinary member of the public would.

View PostTiggs, on 05 March 2013 - 10:35 PM, said:

Incident Command Systems are standard protocol during school shootings. See Columbine, for example.
This doesn't seem to have any relevance to Babe Ruth's post.

Life is all too much ............................................. and not enough.

It is only when you form your question precisely and accurately that you receive the true answer.

#487    pallidin

pallidin

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,371 posts

• "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 05 March 2013 - 11:32 PM

Are some people really this conspiratorially bent?

Wow.

#488    Tiggs

Tiggs

Relax. It's only me.

• 9,001 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 12:04 AM

View Postouija ouija, on 05 March 2013 - 11:06 PM, said:

This doesn't seem to have any relevance to Babe Ruth's post.
Incident Command Systems (ICS) are basically a widespread framework for multiple agencies to respond to a large single incident. Including school shootings.

It's fairly routine to allocate a different shared frequency to be used for communications for members of all agencies responding to a specific incident, in order to firstly improve inter-agency coordination and secondly, to clear the normal communications channels for any members of an involved agency not responding.

In short - multiple agencies changing to an unencrypted channel broadcast across a publicly accessible radio spectrum is evidence that an ICS is in place, and not a smoking gun that exclusively points towards a FEMA conspiracy being underway.

Also - call it a wild hunch - but I expect you'll find that actual conspirators tend to use private communications.

HERE
Posted Image

#489    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 4,211 posts

• I might have been born yesterday but, I've been up all night.

Posted 06 March 2013 - 12:37 AM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 05 March 2013 - 09:39 PM, said:

Because there was an scheduled incident taking place.   Namely a FEMA exercise...

Yes, there was. Not actually an exercise per se, more like a 'class', twenty miles away. One of seven held in Connecticut that month.

http://www.ct.gov/de...=0&showTop=True

Edit: Oops, my bad. It was one of four, the others were DHS.

Edited by Likely Guy, 06 March 2013 - 12:39 AM.

#490    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,320 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 01:48 PM

View PostTiggs, on 05 March 2013 - 10:35 PM, said:

Yes, I must admit that the Newtown incident was very well organized.  No mayhem, no freaking out.  Just a very well organized chorus line of 'participants' with very well organized scripts.  And even signs. :whistle:

Regarding the conversations on the police radio, I listened to no more than about 15 minutes worth, but the interesting part was how similar in style those conversations were to the conversations between Betty Ong with her dispatchers.  Both had a scripted quality.  Rather unnatural IMO.

#491    Tiggs

Tiggs

Relax. It's only me.

• 9,001 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 04:50 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 06 March 2013 - 01:48 PM, said:

Yes, I must admit that the Newtown incident was very well organized.  No mayhem, no freaking out.  Just a very well organized chorus line of 'participants' with very well organized scripts.  And even signs. :whistle:
I believe that they've tried the custard pies, clown cars and chaos approach a couple of times in the past, but being organised, apparently, turns out to be much more efficient - which, again, apparently, turns out to be somewhat of an advantage if you're a trained professional in an emergency.

Who'd have guessed?

Regarding the conversations on the police radio, I listened to no more than about 15 minutes worth, but the interesting part was how similar in style those conversations were to the conversations between Betty Ong with her dispatchers.  Both had a scripted quality.  Rather unnatural IMO.

Well, we can compare subjective non-expert opinions of 15 minutes or less of conversation if you like, but that won't actually change either of them from still being subjective non-expert opinions.

HERE
Posted Image

#492    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,320 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 07:13 PM

Quite right Tiggs, and the entire speculative process could be ended perhaps, if only the authorities could provide some photographic evidence showing the Ninja Turtle Dude entering the premises.  Or anything else to corroborate the story.

#493    Gummug

Gummug

Poltergeist

• 2,313 posts

• "There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy" -- Shakespeare

Posted 06 March 2013 - 07:57 PM

That makes me wonder, what Babe Ruth said, why don't they at least release photos of the walls and furniture etc. of the school with bullet holes in it? I can understand if they don't want to release photos of the bodies, but that would certainly put an end to a lot of CT I would think. It's the same thing with 9/11 (sorry not meaning to hijack the thread), where all the evidence was whisked away...I mean the steel girders were shipped post-haste to Asia...no wonder people wonder imo.

Posted Image

#494    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,395 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 08:10 PM

View PostGummug, on 06 March 2013 - 07:57 PM, said:

That makes me wonder, what Babe Ruth said, why don't they at least release photos of the walls and furniture etc. of the school with bullet holes in it? I can understand if they don't want to release photos of the bodies, but that would certainly put an end to a lot of CT I would think.

Not now. They've had more than enough time to fake a scene. Assuming it didn't happen, of course.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated."
- Hunt for the Skinwalker

"So many people forget that the first country the Nazis invaded was their own." Dr. Abraham Erskine

#495    Tiggs

Tiggs

Relax. It's only me.

• 9,001 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 08:34 PM

View PostSweetpumper, on 06 March 2013 - 08:10 PM, said:

Not now. They've had more than enough time to fake a scene. Assuming it didn't happen, of course.

If you believe the "everyone's an actor" version of the conspiracy - then even if it had all been live fed on television, we'd just be discussing conspiracy theories about they could have easily faked it prior to it not happening. Same as all of the "there were no actual planes on 9/11" conspiracies.

I confidently predict that the investigation will eventually release some pictures and possibly limited footage of the event. Not that it'll make a jot of difference to the CT crowd.

HERE
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users