Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 16 votes

sandy hook "exposed"?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2905 replies to this topic

#511    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,373 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 02:10 PM

It would be terrific if one could know all the secrets, eh?

Regarding SSDI, one of the funny things about the details of 911 was that so few of the listed passengers on the 4 flights had made it into the SSDI, even many months later.  That is, people who died a very public death--hijacked airplanes--were never shown by SSDI as being dead.  As I recall, a few were, but the bulk of folks listed as passengers were never shown on SSDI.

If the Watertown incident was staged, I wonder if the premature inclusion of Lanza on the list was in any way an effort to compensate for the error with the passengers?

#512    Moon Gazer

Moon Gazer

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 562 posts

• Stonewylde.... follow me to Stonewylde....

Posted 08 March 2013 - 02:24 PM

The thing with the date though..... if this was some massive cover-up by the government (or whoever) it would be massive.  The planning would have to be so detailed and thorough.  Would they REALLY get the date wrong??

#513    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 08 March 2013 - 02:31 PM

The thing with the date though..... if this was some massive cover-up by the government (or whoever) it would be massive.  The planning would have to be so detailed and thorough.  Would they REALLY get the date wrong??

Those are the kind of mistakes you WOULD find in a massive coverup or in a oops just made a mistake way as well. Thats why its all speculative. But theres a heck of alot of speculation and Im pretty sure if the entire CT theory were put to a grand jury it would receive a trial...However we dont have a defendant.

There is no defendant if you accept the MSM or the CT point of view so no trial and no consolidation of evidence.

But until they can prove the shooter was in that school armed your never gonna get the CT'ers off the fence. 1 still photo is all it would take.

I cite Columbine as my example where the shooters were not caught but proof was given to us they existed. So there is precedence.

#514    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 09 March 2013 - 03:53 AM

#515    Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts

• Never put off until tomorrow what you can do today...
    As You don't know what tomorrow bring's.......

Posted 11 March 2013 - 03:05 AM

Word of warning

For anyone reading comment's on that Vid, DO NOT go to the site that is advertised by Freeman Geiger (user in the comments on Youtube) It is infected

Document that is mentioned in the vid can be found here (Pdf file).......

http://pottawattamie...2/document1.pdf

Posted Image

#516    Kowalski

Kowalski

The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

• 4,102 posts

• It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 14 March 2013 - 09:50 PM

Just browsing through these posts. I watched the video too Jack of all trades.
It seems wierd that Lanza's death on the SSDI is listed as Dec 13 2012. I mean you think with such a highly publized death they would want the date to be as accurate as possible. Or maybe it is accurate.... :unsure2:
The whole thing sounds like an X FIles episode, and that's what worries me....

#517    Michelle

Michelle

Forum Divinity

• 14,720 posts

• Eleanor Roosevelt: Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

Posted 14 March 2013 - 10:19 PM

If you look around and happened to have been there, dates and times are mixed up or misreported all of the time. The other day a cop was shot near our business. Police cars were everywhere and had the area cordoned off by 3:30 PM. All of the local news has been reporting he was shot at around six o'clock when in fact it happened about three. I don't know why they wouldn't have the proper information by now or if it isn't important enough to correct. There was no gunfire after the initial call for help by the officer a little after three.

Edited by Michelle, 14 March 2013 - 10:20 PM.

#518    Gummug

Gummug

Poltergeist

• 2,337 posts

• "There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy" -- Shakespeare

Posted 14 March 2013 - 10:53 PM

(Again, not meaning to hijack thread) I hope that officer is OK, have you heard Michelle?
I had read or heard (maybe on this thread) that no one had seen or heard Adam Lanza for several years before the Sandy Hook incident. Had anyone else heard that? Just wondering. I'm kinda on the fence right now (as usual) but if the CT is correct, maybe he had died years before. Also, I heard he had Asperger's syndrom, and that usually people with Asperger's won't hurt a fly. Just more food for thought, maybe...

Posted Image

#519    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 10:57 PM

I had read or heard (maybe on this thread) that no one had seen or heard Adam Lanza for several years before the Sandy Hook incident. Had anyone else heard that? Just wondering. I'm kinda on the fence right now (as usual) but if the CT is correct, maybe he had died years before. Also, I heard he had Asperger's syndrom, and that usually people with Asperger's won't hurt a fly. Just more food for thought, maybe...

All of that info is in the CT archives. It is by no means a small compilation.

#520    Michelle

Michelle

Forum Divinity

• 14,720 posts

• Eleanor Roosevelt: Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

Posted 15 March 2013 - 12:17 AM

View PostGummug, on 14 March 2013 - 10:53 PM, said:

(Again, not meaning to hijack thread) I hope that officer is OK, have you heard Michelle?

Yes, he's going to be fine. He was shot three times in the leg/groin area and was wearing a vest so no vital organs were hit. :tu:

#521    Kowalski

Kowalski

The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

• 4,102 posts

• It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 15 March 2013 - 01:05 PM

Glad the cop is okay! :tsu:

The media really messed this one up. I mean, first they report it was his brother who had done the shooting, then they say Adam Lanza did it. They reported the mother was shot at the school (for days after the shooting, too), then they say it was AR rifle, then they say it wasn't, then they release footage of the AR gun found in the trunk of his mothers car, then they say it was rifle.... :unsure2:
BTW, I used to work as a teacher's aide (before I had my son) and before that used to work at an occupational and speech therapy office. (After seeing children with special needs I wanted to become a teacher a teach special needs kids) but anywho, children with Asperger's Syndrome are not violent. At least not that I saw. The only time I saw a autistic child become violent, was a young girl who was severally autistic (her parents had been drug addicts that left her and her brother and sister in an apartment alone when they were little. They had to be given custody to an aunt and uncle) and she would bang her head trying to hurt HERSELF because she became frustrated very easily. I always found that children with autism or Aspergers Syndrome are also VERY smart.
And what was Lanza's motive?? I mean we still don't have one.
I'm on the fence with the Sandy Hook CT theory. I don't think they are being truthful about the whole thing.

#522    Myles

Myles

Government Agent

• 4,234 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 01:08 PM

View PostMichelle, on 15 March 2013 - 12:17 AM, said:

Yes, he's going to be fine. He was shot three times in the leg/groin area and was wearing a vest so no vital organs were hit. :tu:
No vital organs?    Says you! :yes:

#523    FurthurBB

FurthurBB

Government Agent

• 3,359 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 04:12 PM

People with autism can be violent like any other person.  My daughter has a friend whose sister has Asperger's and she has anger and violence issues that need to be controlled with medicine.  It doesn't have anything to do with her austism though.

#524    Gummug

Gummug

Poltergeist

• 2,337 posts

• "There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy" -- Shakespeare

Posted 15 March 2013 - 05:41 PM

View PostFurthurBB, on 15 March 2013 - 04:12 PM, said:

People with autism can be violent like any other person.  My daughter has a friend whose sister has Asperger's and she has anger and violence issues that need to be controlled with medicine.  It doesn't have anything to do with her austism though.
Thanks for the info. I only have a very fuzzy idea of what autism is, and what Asperger's syndrome is. I could google it I guess (that's the answer for everything nowadays, isn't it?).

Posted Image

#525    Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts

• Never put off until tomorrow what you can do today...
    As You don't know what tomorrow bring's.......

Posted 15 March 2013 - 06:06 PM

I myself have Aspergers Syndrome, and You would be correct in saying that "usually people with Asperger's won't hurt a fly" normally

I cannot speak for anyone else that has the same condition, but due to myself and how I am with the condition it is not entirely impossible for someone with Asperger's to be voilent, it would or normally does take a lot more to trigger voilence out of someone with Asperger's (that is what I find in my case anyway, I got a long fuse when it comes to losing temper) than it would out of a so called normal person without Asperger's.......

The thing that does not sit right with the Sandy Hook and Adam Lanza having Asperger's, is that there is kids involved that he would  not have had a problem with, he would have (if he was voilent at the time or had a problem with anyone) taken his anger out on the person that caused that anger in the first place and NOT taken it out on some innnocent bystander, like the kids were that day.......

View PostFurthurBB, on 15 March 2013 - 04:12 PM, said:

It sound's like they (Your daughter's friends sister) also have ADHD...

Posted Image