Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 16 votes

sandy hook "exposed"?

• Please log in to reply
2820 replies to this topic

#526    Kowalski

Kowalski

The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

• 4,102 posts

• It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 15 March 2013 - 07:09 PM

I'd like to hear more about Lanza's medical history. And WAS he on medication or not?? If he was given a wrong medical diagnosis and given certain pysch meds, they could have played a HUGE part in this.

#527    Antilles

Antilles

NCC-1701

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,195 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 07:55 AM

Why do people continue to attempt to find excuses for murderers?

If he had mild Asperger's he still would have known that what he was doing was wrong.

McNaughten's Rule.

At the time, did the defendant know that what he was doing was wrong?

Yep. No excuses for this creature.

#528    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 7,975 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 02:38 PM

He's not a defendant, he's a corpse.  There will be no trial.

#529    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 18 March 2013 - 06:45 PM

I'd like to hear more about Lanza's medical history. And WAS he on medication or not?? If he was given a wrong medical diagnosis and given certain pysch meds, they could have played a HUGE part in this.

All requests for the autopsy toxicology reports have been denied even those made by MSM.

Gene Rosen I believe is caught stone cold in this video of the ant farm.

#530    Professor Buzzkill

Professor Buzzkill

Integrity is all we have

• 2,583 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 06:53 PM

That video certainly looks suspicious. Also the recent reports from previous residents that sandy hook was the rough and rundown neighbourhood in the community as recently as three years ago seems to be in conflict with what we are presented with by the media.

#531    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 18 March 2013 - 07:09 PM

The more research thats going into this one the stranger it gets TBH. I hate to post CT on this subject because if it wasnt Id feel bad. But Ive got some pretty good stuff Ive dragged off UTube.

This is axillary evidence:

#532    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 07:10 PM

The toxicology refusal evidence:

#533    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 07:11 PM

Timestamps explained:

#534    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 07:27 PM

One last oddity thats come out of this CT:

#535    Gummug

Gummug

Poltergeist

• 2,311 posts

• "There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy" -- Shakespeare

Posted 18 March 2013 - 07:33 PM

I have been sounding out some of my friends and acquaintances about if there could be a CT at Sandy Hook, and most of them seem abhorred by even the idea. However, they do bring up one point I wonder about: how could you get by with that, because wouldn't the townspeople know about it? Unless all the townspeople were in on it, or were threatened into silence.

Posted Image

#536    Gummug

Gummug

Poltergeist

• 2,311 posts

• "There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy" -- Shakespeare

Posted 18 March 2013 - 07:41 PM

The thing about Sandy Hook that really gets me is that I can see one or maybe two weird coincidences, OK. But with Sandy Hook there seem to be DOZENS of weird coincidences.

Posted Image

#537    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 07:46 PM

Ive thought about that too Gunmug. The only real analogy I can make is that in Russia it was not unheard of that when the Govmnt dont like the way the people are behaving they will go in and exterminate an entire town and it seems to keep the surrounding areas quiet for many years to follow. As an example of extremes.

It would not be too difficult either for the Govmnt to slowly say over a  decade buy out a town and replace it with there "actors"

Sandy Hook Ct census data: As of the census of 2000, there were 25,031 people, 8,325 households, and 6,776 families residing in the town. The population density was 433.4 people per square mile (167.3/km²). There were 8,601 housing units at an average density of 148.9 per square mile (57.5/km²). The racial makeup of the town was 95.14% White, 1.75% Black or African American, 0.14% Native American, 1.40% Asian, 0.04% Pacific Islander, 0.64% from other races, and 0.89% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 2.36% of the population

#538    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 07:52 PM

The thing about Sandy Hook that really gets me is that I can see one or maybe two weird coincidences, OK. But with Sandy Hook there seem to be DOZENS of weird coincidences.

The number of timestamps/death certificates etc are over a dozen alone and not coincidence in my book. Either it was such a big False Flag attack that someone doing Tech got the wrong date or the date the incident was supposed to occur was wrong and all those websites went up when they were supposed too....That is just too much for me.

And Im really the type that prefers debunking to CT'ing.

#539    Corp

Corp

Telekinetic

• 6,945 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 08:24 PM

View PostAsteroidX, on 18 March 2013 - 07:46 PM, said:

Ive thought about that too Gunmug. The only real analogy I can make is that in Russia it was not unheard of that when the Govmnt dont like the way the people are behaving they will go in and exterminate an entire town and it seems to keep the surrounding areas quiet for many years to follow. As an example of extremes.

It would not be too difficult either for the Govmnt to slowly say over a  decade buy out a town and replace it with there "actors"

Using that theory it would mean the Republicans are "in on it" since they'd need to be the ones who started putting in all the pod people. And you'd need to hope that no one in the town who were "replaced" spoke up...or any of their family or friends who would have visited them. Or anyone who would have done business in the town. Then you'd need to find thousands of actors who are ok with doing nothing for years and hope they don't let anything slip. And the cost...holy crap the cost of it. Would need to find some way to hide that.

All to put in a weapon ban that likely won't pass Congress? Makes zero sense. The cost and the risks far out strip any possible rewards.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth a war, is much worse...A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

#540    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 08:31 PM

It doesnt make any sense Corp. Thats why it hasnt faded away.

And do not mistake me for neocon Replican please. We have passed along our colonial wars in the Middle east just fine from admin to admin so I can see it as plausible.

Edited by AsteroidX, 18 March 2013 - 08:34 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users