Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 16 votes

sandy hook "exposed"?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2905 replies to this topic

#541    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

Eclipsed

• 10,326 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 08:32 PM

AsteroidX: thanks for posting the five videos. Not sure what to make of the first one(the 'Ant Farm'), because they 'jazzed' it up so much and speeded it up and repeated it so many times that I was left with the feeling that I was being told what to see ..... I wasn't given a chance to look carefully and make my own mind up as to what I was seeing.

The second one would have been better if it was shorter but it was VERY interesting. I guess the Americans are so usd to changing history to suit them in movies that it wasn't much of a step to do it IRL!

The third one: that situation has been so badly handled but I guess we should be grateful that the Medical Examiner didn't just lie and say " I found no drugs in Adam Lanza's body".

The fourth one is good. I don't buy this argument that timelines online are often wrong and as the guys in the video say, you can't mess around with the time on Twitter. And for Adam Lanza's date of death to be recorded incorrectly is just crazy!

The fifth one is very interesting and one coincidence too many ....... again :hmm: !

Life is all too much ............................................. and not enough.

It is only when you form your question precisely and accurately that you receive the true answer.

#542    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

Eclipsed

• 10,326 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 08:39 PM

View PostCorp, on 18 March 2013 - 08:24 PM, said:

The cost and the risks far out strip any possible rewards.

Well one way of clawing back quite a lot of money is to set up memorial funds!!! And it would appear that several were set up not only within a couple of hours of the event, but a month beforehand! Hit the worldwide audience in the wallet while they are still in shock. I couldn't get my head around why the parents were so quick off the mark to ask for money ...... what did they need the money for? After a while I started asking myself who was really the recipient of the funds.

Life is all too much ............................................. and not enough.

It is only when you form your question precisely and accurately that you receive the true answer.

#543    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 08:46 PM

I do believe some of the points that have been brought up by the CT'ers merit further investigation and official investigation at that or this one will go down alongside the JFK assassination.

26 innocent lives deserve thorough investigating.

MSM wants to sell us Dead Men Tell No Tales and leave it at that.

Edited by AsteroidX, 18 March 2013 - 08:47 PM.

#544    Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 08:57 PM

View PostCorp, on 18 March 2013 - 08:24 PM, said:

Using that theory it would mean the Republicans are "in on it" since they'd need to be the ones who started putting in all the pod people. And you'd need to hope that no one in the town who were "replaced" spoke up...or any of their family or friends who would have visited them. Or anyone who would have done business in the town. Then you'd need to find thousands of actors who are ok with doing nothing for years and hope they don't let anything slip. And the cost...holy crap the cost of it. Would need to find some way to hide that.

All to put in a weapon ban that likely won't pass Congress? Makes zero sense. The cost and the risks far out strip any possible rewards.

What If...

You take the actor's out of the equation, and replace them with loyal Government worker's ? then it would not be so far fetched, even government worker's need somewhere to live, kill two birds with one stone, so to speak

You are right it "make's zero sense" and it would seem that "the cost and the risks far out strip any possible rewards" when You are thinking inside the box.......

BUT

IF You think outside the box, and start connecting the dot's (Patriot act, NDAA etc etc etc), then it does seem to make a lot more sense and there does seem to be a bigger agenda at play than just bringing in a weapon ban (weapon ban being a small part of that agenda) ......

Posted Image

#545    Kowalski

Kowalski

The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

• 4,102 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 09:36 PM

Obama wants to destroy America. He has done a great job on our economy, and the weapons ban is all part of his agenda.

Something just isn't right about Sandy Hook. Thanks for posting the vidoes AsteriodX! :tu:

#546    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 09:41 PM

Yerp. It is my duty as an American to post whats out there. Its up to you how you wish to interpret it.

#547    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,670 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 09:47 PM

I don't usually go home and watch videos, but after work I plan to check those out.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#548    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 01:06 AM

First report of what drug he was on before shooting. Its Infowars and seems secondhand from an Uncle or some such but its the first break on this BIG piece of the puzzle. Regarding Fanta the drug claimed: Oh yummy Free samples too.. Sure would like to see that toxicology report now.

http://www.fanapt.co...information.jsp

Iloperidone, also known as Fanapt, Fanapta, and previously known as Zomaril, is an atypical antipsychotic for the treatment of schizophrenia. It was approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for use in the United States on May 6, 2009.

Hoechst Marion Roussel Inc. made initial inquiries into the drug; however, in May 1996, they discontinued research, and in June 1997 gave research rights to Titan Pharmaceuticals. Titan then handed over worldwide development, manufacturing and marketing rights to Novartis in August 1998. On June 9, 2004, Titan Pharmaceuticals announced that the Phase III development rights have been acquired by Vanda Pharmaceuticals. The original launch date was scheduled for 2002. On November 27, 2007, Vanda Pharmaceuticals announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) had accepted their New Drug Application for iloperidone, confirming the application is ready for FDA review and approval.[5] On July 28, 2008, the FDA issued a "Not Approvable" letter to Vanda Pharmaceuticals concerning the drug, stating that further trials are required before a decision can be made concerning marketed usage of iloperidone.[6]

UPDATE: Since the publishing of this article, New York Daily News has removed the reference, the originator of the quote from Lanza's "uncle," because they believed him to be an "imposter."

Read more: http://www.businessi...2#ixzz2NwjmsJ2r

(funny they use the CTers own tricks to play slight of hand to cover tracks and trails and disinform)

Edited by AsteroidX, 19 March 2013 - 01:54 AM.

#549    Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 08:30 AM

There's no specific treatment or cure for Asperger's Syndrome, so why was they giving him (if it is true) an atypical antipsychotic drug ?

Posted Image

#550    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 08:32 AM

Yeah. I still want to see the toxicology. That drug just doesnt add up and the doc could be open to massive lawsuits if he prescribed it for aspergers so Im gonna say bunk for now.

#551    Kowalski

Kowalski

The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

• 4,102 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 01:37 PM

Why was someone with Asperger's Syndrome given an anti-pyschotic?? :unsure2:
Thanks for posting that AsteriodX. I've been hearing Alex Jones, on infowars talk about this alot.

Check out this story:

Was Alleged Sandy Hook School Shooter on Psychiatric Drugs? CCHR Backs Parents' Rights Group's Official Request for Tox Report

PRWeb – 22 hrs ago

CCHR announces its support for two Connecticut mothers, Sheila Mathews and Patricia Sabato, of the national parents' rights organization AbleChild, who garnered hundreds of signatures from Sandy Hook residents backing the need for the Connecticut Medical Examiner Wayne Carver to release the toxicology reports of Adam Lanza - to determine whether Lanza was yet another in a long list of school shooters under the influence of psychiatric drugs. They hand delivered the petition along with an official request to the Medical Examiner citing two full pages of federal and state law supporting their request, but to date, AbleChild has not received a response.

Los Angeles, California (PRWEB) March 18, 2013Citizens Commission on Human Rights (CCHR), the international human rights watchdog, announced its full support of the national parents' rights group, AbleChild, in their official request to the Connecticut Medical Examiner calling for the public release of Adam Lanza's toxicology and autopsy records.
Two Connecticut mothers, Sheila Matthews, co-founder of AbleChild, a national parents' rights organization, and Newtown resident, Patricia Sabato, recently took to the streets of Newtown, connecting with local residents and gathering signatures on a petition that requests the release of the complete autopsy/toxicology results and medical/psychiatric records of alleged shooter, Adam Lanza. It asks a simple but essential question—did prescription psychiatric drugs play a role in the Sandy Hook Elementary shooting?

Check out: http://news.yahoo.co...html?nopharma=1

Between 1988 and Jan. 2013, there have been at least 31 school-related acts of violence committed by those taking or withdrawing from psychiatric drugs resulting in 162 wounded and 72 killed. (In other school shootings, information about their drug use was never made public— neither confirming or refuting if they were under the influence of prescribed drugs). Check out: http://www.cchrint.o...of-violence.pdf
There have been 22 drug regulatory agency warnings from five countries and the European Union, on psychiatric drugs causing violence, hostility, aggression, psychosis, mania and homicidal ideation. Check out: http://www.cchrint.o...nd-violence.pdf
Also see: http://www.cchrint.o...chotropic-drug/

#552    Corp

Corp

Telekinetic

• 6,951 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 04:50 PM

View Postouija ouija, on 18 March 2013 - 08:39 PM, said:

Well one way of clawing back quite a lot of money is to set up memorial funds!!! And it would appear that several were set up not only within a couple of hours of the event, but a month beforehand! Hit the worldwide audience in the wallet while they are still in shock. I couldn't get my head around why the parents were so quick off the mark to ask for money ...... what did they need the money for? After a while I started asking myself who was really the recipient of the funds.

So they spent millions of dollars to get a few thousand dollars? Yeah...no.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth a war, is much worse...A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

#553    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

Eclipsed

• 10,326 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 05:04 PM

View PostCorp, on 19 March 2013 - 04:50 PM, said:

So they spent millions of dollars to get a few thousand dollars? Yeah...no.

Take a look at this link when you have a minute ...... millions of dollars have been raised already!

http://www.insanemed...-donations/2541

#554    Corp

Corp

Telekinetic

• 6,951 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 05:16 PM

Still not enough to justify the cost of buying an entire town, paying thousands of actors for years, and keeping that town running. There are far easier ways to make money. Again the effort and cost in no way justify whatever rewards they might be getting. It's nothing more than CTers vainly trying to support their flimsy theories.

Now just who's running these charities and what the money might be used for might have underhanded motvies but that's a completely different issue.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth a war, is much worse...A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

#555    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

Eclipsed

• 10,326 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 05:22 PM

View PostCorp, on 19 March 2013 - 05:16 PM, said:

Still not enough to justify the cost of buying an entire town, paying thousands of actors for years, and keeping that town running. There are far easier ways to make money. Again the effort and cost in no way justify whatever rewards they might be getting. It's nothing more than CTers vainly trying to support their flimsy theories.

See Jackofalltrades post #544.