Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 16 votes

sandy hook "exposed"?

• Please log in to reply
2830 replies to this topic

#751    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

dimple

• 10,104 posts

• I never walk alone.

Posted 28 March 2013 - 11:05 PM

View PostKowalski, on 28 March 2013 - 09:19 PM, said:

Here is in article that was in USA Today: http://www.usatoday....tudent/1777525/

There is a picture of the shirt in this article too. Not sure what to make of all this information. Half the time it leaves me more confused then I already was... :unsure2:

In the last quote you made, do you think they are saying Sandy Hook Elementary closed(1992/93) when the new school was built, or simply that they stopped having fifth and sixth graders there ...... that the school could then accept more younger children?

Life is all too much ............................................. and not enough.

It is only when you form your question precisely and accurately that you receive the true answer.

#752    Kowalski

Kowalski

The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

• 4,102 posts

• It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 29 March 2013 - 02:02 PM

View Postouija ouija, on 28 March 2013 - 11:05 PM, said:

In the last quote you made, do you think they are saying Sandy Hook Elementary closed(1992/93) when the new school was built, or simply that they stopped having fifth and sixth graders there ...... that the school could then accept more younger children?

According to the article they moved fifth and sixth graders to the middle school in 2003.

The signatures of Lanza and his fifth-grade classmates are on a Sandy Hook Elementary T-shirt made by the school and given to each student. Lanza and other fifth graders attended the school in fall 2002.
The Sandy Hook School T-shirt says "2003," but Lanza and his classmates actually left Sandy Hook at the end of 2002. In January 2003, they moved to newly built Reed Intermediate School for fifth- and sixth-graders.

Also, check this out:

5 new revelations about Adam Lanza and the Sandy Hook massacre

Authorities in Connecticut have released a trove of new information
On Thursday, Connecticut authorities unsealed search warrants and police reports pertaining to the Sandy Hook Elementary school massacre in Newtown, Conn., offering a trove of new information about shooter Adam Lanza to the public. Connecticut Governor Dannel Malloy had been pressing for their release, saying the details could be useful as state lawmakers try to craft legislation to limit gun violence. However, Danbury's state attorney, Stephen Sedensky, successfully won a court order redacting the personal information of certain witnesses, the disclosure of which, he claimed, could compromise an ongoing investigation. Here, five revelations about Adam Lanza and the Sandy Hook shooting:
1. The Lanza household was packed with weapons
When police raided the home that Adam Lanza shared with his mother, they found "a veritable arsenal," says NBC News. "Authorities found at least nine knives, three Samurai swords, two rifles, 1,600 rounds of ammunition, and a 7-foot, wood-handled pole with a blade on one side and a spear on the other." The body of Lanza's mother, Nancy, was in one of the rooms; she is presumed to have been shot dead by her son.

2. Lanza fired 154 rounds in five minutes
Authorities have concluded that Lanza fired 154 rounds in the space of five minutes at Sandy Hook, using a Bushmaster XM15-E2S semiautomatic rifle and several 30-round magazines. The spree killed 20 first-graders and six adults. Lanza then took his own life with a Glock 10mm semiautomatic handgun. In addition, he had a Sig-Sauer 9mm semiautomatic pistol on his person, and a loaded 12-gauge Saiga shotgun stowed in the trunk of the Honda Civic he used to drive to the school. All the weapons were registered in Nancy Lanza's name. At the Lanza home, police also found a National Rifle Association certificate with Adam Lanza's name, though the NRA has claimed that neither son nor mother were NRA members.

3. The Lanzas had books about autism
Police found books related to autism — including Born on a Blue Day — Inside the Mind of an Autistic Savant and Train Your Brain to Get Happy — at the Lanza home. It was previously reported that Lanza may have had Asperger syndrome, a high-performing variant of autism. "Experts say individuals with spectrum disorders are often bullied in school and the workplace, and frequently suffer from depression, anxiety, and suicidal thoughts," according to The New York Times. "But the experts also say there is no evidence that they are more likely than any other group to commit violent crimes."

4. Lanza may have studied previous mass shootings
Police also found a news article on a 2008 school shooting at Northern Illinois University, which resulted in the deaths of five people. Authorities also found "three photos containing images of what appears to be a dead person covered with plastic and blood," reports The Associated Press. The New York Daily News earlier this month reported that Lanza possessed a "chilling spreadsheet 7 feet long and 4 feet wide" containing information "about mass murders of the past."

5. Lanza may have been an avid video game player
One witness, whose name was redacted, told police that Lanza was a "shut-in" and "avid gamer" who played the shooting game Call of Duty. This witness also told police that "school was Adam's 'life,'" according to the affidavit. "That description doesn't mesh with published reports indicating that Lanza bounced in and out of Newtown schools," says The Washington Post.

Alot of previous reports stated Lanza was bounced around from school to school until his mother homeschooled him.

Experts contacted after the release of the search warrants say the documents point to a troubled young man who was collecting weapons, learning to shoot guns, and reading up on previous mass shootings. The information “is consistent with a certain percentage of mass shooters. It becomes a bit of a competition: people trying to make their mark in the world somehow,” says Ronald Schouten, director of the Law & Psychiatry Service at Massachusetts General Hospital.
Dr. Schouten helped investigate the case of Steven Kazmierczak, a former student at Northern Illinois University who shot and killed five and injured many others on the campus in 2008 before killing himself. The newspaper clipping found in Lanza’s home was about that incident.
Schouten suggests that Lanza may have been exhibiting a condition known as Herostratus syndrome, named for a Greek who in 356 B.C. burned the temple at Ephesus and, when he was captured, said it was to make a name for himself.
On Dec. 20, the Connecticut Post, in an exclusive, reported that Adam told his mother he wanted to join the Marine Corps but that his mother nixed the idea.
If you combine Lanza's interest in the military and weapons "with someone … who is disgruntled … who starts thinking and fantasizing about how he or she might exact revenge against society, and [who has] the means to do it,” Schouten says, and the pieces are in place for that individual at some point to carry out a murderous plan.
It remains unclear why Lanza targeted his elementary school, especially if it "was his life," as the source told the FBI. There's a possible parallel in the Kazmierczak case, Schouten says. “One of the things that perplexed us about Steven Kazmierczak is that he went back to Northern Illinois [University] where life was good for him; he went back and attacked a place that had been one of the most positive places in his life…. Perhaps going back to elementary school … is a parallel for Adam Lanza,” he says.
Lanza, like Kazmierczak, killed himself at the scene.
Although the Lanza family had a lot of weapons, so do many families, that in and of itself is not the biggest concern, Schouten says.
“It is how they interact with their weapons, how they think about their weapons.… Do they use those weapons for emotional release? …It’s more the availability of those weapons when other risk factors are present, such as the sense of resentment, deteriorating mental condition, the desire to exact revenge, et cetera,” he says.
The books police found in the Lanza home may spark a renewed national dialogue about mental-health issues, which some observers say has faded as gun-control issues have taken center stage since the Newtown shooting.
Thursday’s news comes on the heels of documents about Jared Loughner, who killed six in a shooting that targeted and injured then-Rep. Gabrielle Giffords in 2011 in Tucson, Ariz. In both cases, people who were aware of the shooter’s mental-health troubles "seemed to be at their wits’ end about what to do,” says Christopher Ferguson, a professor of psychology and criminal justice at Texas A&M International University.
One reason mental health hasn’t received as much attention, Dr. Ferguson suggests, is that “people want someone to blame.” Gun-control advocates like to point to the NRA, others like to blame violent video games. Ferguson doesn’t absolve shooters of their responsibility, but notes that when the discussion is about getting people more help for mental-health problems, “it’s like no one is to blame.”
In schools, violence prevention programs, counselors, and psychologists are often the first to be cut during bad budget times, says Kenneth Trump, president of National School Safety and Security Services in Cleveland.
With the Lanza case, he says, “the elephant in the living room here is mental health – not only of the child, but … there are some mental-health issues with the mother if she’s supporting these firearms purchases for a child that has special needs,” Mr. Trump says.
Andrew Solomon, author of "Far From the Tree: Parents, Children, and the Search for Identity," which includes interviews with the parents of Columbine High School shooter Dylan Klebold, draws some contrasts between that family and what he has read about Adam Lanza’s home situation.
“While Tom and Sue Klebold never dreamed that there were guns in their house, Nancy Lanza had actively collected firearms and taught her son to shoot,” he writes in an e-mail to the Monitor. “Dylan Klebold kept up the appearance of normality and hid his weapons carefully; Adam Lanza was known to be off kilter and the weapons were all over the house.… The Klebolds were ignorant of their son's capacity for violence; Nancy Lanza was ignorant about the fact that her son's propensity for violence could claim her as a target.”

#753    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

dimple

• 10,104 posts

• I never walk alone.

Posted 29 March 2013 - 02:17 PM

I'm not so sure about the last sentence in your last quote. The more I think about it, the more I think Nancy Lanza was hoping(maybe subconsciously), that Adam would shoot them both because she was despairing of ever finding somewhere he would be safe and cared for ........ somewhere that he would accept. Also, don't forget she was a 'prepper', someone who felt so strongly that society was sliding into chaos at great speed, that she was stockpiling stuff in preparation for that, and that included guns and ammunition. Perhaps Adam had picked up on her fear? After all, he didn't appear to see anyone other than her, so maybe he had the feeling that life as he knew it was going to fall apart any minute so 'what the heck!'.

Life is all too much ............................................. and not enough.

It is only when you form your question precisely and accurately that you receive the true answer.

#754    Kowalski

Kowalski

• 4,102 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 04:15 PM

View Postouija ouija, on 29 March 2013 - 02:17 PM, said:

I'm not so sure about the last sentence in your last quote. The more I think about it, the more I think Nancy Lanza was hoping(maybe subconsciously), that Adam would shoot them both because she was despairing of ever finding somewhere he would be safe and cared for ........ somewhere that he would accept. Also, don't forget she was a 'prepper', someone who felt so strongly that society was sliding into chaos at great speed, that she was stockpiling stuff in preparation for that, and that included guns and ammunition. Perhaps Adam had picked up on her fear? After all, he didn't appear to see anyone other than her, so maybe he had the feeling that life as he knew it was going to fall apart any minute so 'what the heck!'.

There's a few things I don't understand. First, if she was looking for a place to put him, why buy him guns? Seems pretty stupid to me.
Second, I don't feel that Nancy Lanza was a "prepper". I and many others in my family are, and it worries me that she is being labeled a "prepper". Also, CT has very strict gun laws. Why was Nancy buying guns for Adam?? Did he not pass a background check to buy guns?? Does he have a past medical history that excluded him from owning a gun?? Remember, the guns used were registered to Nancy not Adam.
Also, why would someone whose ex-husband is a VERY wealthy stockbroker, and lives a VERY VERY comfortable life, worry about "prepping"?? I mean, what the heck did she have to worry about? We hear ALL about the guns and ammo, but what about food, water, and medical supplies??

Many preppers in America are fearful that the Connecticut massacre will see Obama’s government try to limit their freedoms. Tom Martin, founder of the Preppers Network, said: “Preppers seek to prepare, save, and defend life. So why the blame game?”
He claims that Victoria Soto, the primary school teacher murdered by Lanza and hailed a hero for managing to hide some of her pupils in a cupboard, was also a prepper.
“Whether they are defending themselves or especially when they defend the lives of those that they love the most, a prepper’s primary goal is to protect life.”

Read more: http://www.calgaryhe...l#ixzz2OwhlsUuf

Preppers are already called "crazy" and "paranoid" by the media. This just adds fuel to the fire....

#755    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

dimple

• 10,104 posts

• I never walk alone.

Posted 29 March 2013 - 04:27 PM

View PostKowalski, on 29 March 2013 - 04:15 PM, said:

There's a few things I don't understand. First, if she was looking for a place to put him, why buy him guns? Seems pretty stupid to me.
Second, I don't feel that Nancy Lanza was a "prepper". I and many others in my family are, and it worries me that she is being labeled a "prepper". Also, CT has very strict gun laws. Why was Nancy buying guns for Adam?? Did he not pass a background check to buy guns?? Does he have a past medical history that excluded him from owning a gun?? Remember, the guns used were registered to Nancy not Adam.
Also, why would someone whose ex-husband is a VERY wealthy stockbroker, and lives a VERY VERY comfortable life, worry about "prepping"?? I mean, what the heck did she have to worry about? We hear ALL about the guns and ammo, but what about food, water, and medical supplies??

Preppers are already called "crazy" and "paranoid" by the media. This just adds fuel to the fire....

I seem to remember that not long after the shooting, when some neighbours who used to meet up with Nancy to play cards were interviewed, they described her as a 'prepper' and not just because of the guns ...... she was stockpiling food and water etc as well. I think her sister said the same thing. I don't think Adam's father would have been much help, he doesn't seem to have had much contact with either of them for years. He wasn't helping to find somewhere for Adam to live, was he?

#756    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

dimple

• 10,104 posts

• I never walk alone.

Posted 29 March 2013 - 05:06 PM

View PostCorp, on 22 March 2013 - 08:08 PM, said:

And people continue to p*** on the graves of children. Very sad.

View PostIron_Lotus, on 22 March 2013 - 08:13 PM, said:

sad and pathetic.

View Postbee, on 24 March 2013 - 11:23 AM, said:

I agree.... <_<
I actually think that this pathetic conspiracy is PSYOPs lead...to make people who look into conspiracies look bad.
And to further marginalize them.
It's working a treat and this horribly tragic incident is now forever a thorn in the side of genuine conspiracy researchers.
Thanks to Tiggs for refuting the nonsense.
Dead children...heartbroken families...jeeezus how low can it go... :cry:
Firstly, at what point does 'questioning anomalies'  become 'a conspiracy'? Surely all the 'genuine' conspiracy research you mention began with someone saying "There's something not quite right with this!" and looking further and further into it until they decided yes, there was a definite conspiracy or no, there wasn't? I guess the difference with Sandy Hook is that 99.9% of the population find it absolutely impossible to even entertain the idea that a conspiracy could be perpetrated using small children. They can't bring themselves to query or investigate it.

The posters in this thread vary a lot in how much they believe ...... I for one discount a lot of what is in the videos because so many of them are 'doctored' so that you can't actually see what's going on and if you don't keep your wits about you it's easy to believe you're seeing what the narrator repeatedly tells you you are seeing.

I also haven't made my mind up about what happened that day, whether it really was a massacre by Adam Lanza and 26 people actually died, or whether it was set up as a drill in preparation for the possibility of such an event, which was then filmed and used as anti-gun propaganda, or ........ I don't know, I just don't know. The reason I don't know is that there are just too many aspects of the event that are 'wrong' and unexplained and I'm glad there are other people here who I can discuss that with(and I include 'Tigs', who tirelessly attempts to shoot down everything we say and by doing so keeps us on our toes! :lol: )

View Postbee, on 24 March 2013 - 12:48 PM, said:

I don't like to see people played for fools....

It is clear to me and was from the offset, that turning this Sandy Hook tragedy into a conspiracy,

is a cynical 'poisoning the well' internet operation...
Can you explain to me what you mean by 'poisoning the well'? Thanks.

#757    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

dimple

• 10,104 posts

• I never walk alone.

Posted 29 March 2013 - 05:10 PM

View Postbee, on 24 March 2013 - 02:05 PM, said:

I believe Obama to be 100% genuine in his response to the tragedy here...

I don't! Bottom line is, he is the only one who knows for sure.

#758    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

dimple

• 10,104 posts

• I never walk alone.

Posted 29 March 2013 - 05:15 PM

View PostStellar, on 25 March 2013 - 08:03 PM, said:

Maybe because in a car accident, there's no story. No reporters constantly badgering you for something. In the shooting, that's different. They had their privacy taken away already, as you pointed out. Can you blame them for wanting to hold on tightly to any privacy they believe they have left?

'Constantly badgering'? Surely it's just a one-off sending out of a copy? (Not even to many newspapers. Once one or two had published, others wouldn't bother or would get the information from another paper).

#759    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

dimple

• 10,104 posts

• I never walk alone.

Posted 29 March 2013 - 05:30 PM

View PostTiggs, on 22 March 2013 - 06:19 PM, said:

Personally - I'm going with obvious death. The mass of children's bodies (18 of them) were found in a cupboard.
Presumably we're talking about a walk-in cupboard, a tiny room? In which case surely some of the children would have been shielded by others? Some would take the brunt of the fire and others would have had much less injury(especially if hollow point bullets were used which would lodge in the unshielded children), and therefore should have been candidates for the type of care Simbi talks about?

View PostTiggs, on 22 March 2013 - 06:29 PM, said:

I think it comes under "School attendance". I don't think that there are "Custody" issues involved, at all.
But somebody is responsible for the care of children when they in school and that fact, I think, is what could be used in a court of law under the heading 'custody', which is why they changed it. Okay, I'll drop it now! :blush:  

View PostTiggs, on 22 March 2013 - 06:30 PM, said:

And yet - not a single charge was filed - which tells you what, exactly?
How do you know no charges were filed? and if none were ...... well that suggests to me that the whole thing was an exercise of some sort.

#760    Tiggs

Tiggs

Relax. It's only me.

• 9,001 posts

• Universe Service Pack 2 still needs patching.

Posted 29 March 2013 - 05:45 PM

View Postouija ouija, on 29 March 2013 - 05:06 PM, said:

Firstly, at what point does 'questioning anomalies'  become 'a conspiracy'? Surely all the 'genuine' conspiracy research you mention began with someone saying "There's something not quite right with this!" and looking further and further into it until they decided yes, there was a definite conspiracy or no, there wasn't? I guess the difference with Sandy Hook is that 99.9% of the population find it absolutely impossible to even entertain the idea that a conspiracy could be perpetrated using small children. They can't bring themselves to query or investigate it.
The conspiracy, per se, is that the current US Administration are responsible for the event in order to gain public support to impose gun control restrictions on the general population.

The posters in this thread vary a lot in how much they believe ...... I for one discount a lot of what is in the videos because so many of them are 'doctored' so that you can't actually see what's going on and if you don't keep your wits about you it's easy to believe you're seeing what the narrator repeatedly tells you you are seeing.

I also haven't made my mind up about what happened that day, whether it really was a massacre by Adam Lanza and 26 people actually died, or whether it was set up as a drill in preparation for the possibility of such an event, which was then filmed and used as anti-gun propaganda, or ........ I don't know, I just don't know. The reason I don't know is that there are just too many aspects of the event that are 'wrong' and unexplained and I'm glad there are other people here who I can discuss that with(and I include 'Tigs', who tirelessly attempts to shoot down everything we say and by doing so keeps us on our toes! :lol: )
Without skeptics to dismiss the obvious, we'd still be talking about those holographic planes that were cover for the government missiles that took out the twin towers.

I'm perfectly willing to believe that there is a conspiracy. I just haven't seen any actual firm evidence for such.

What I have seen is high anti-government sentiment and the usual over-analysis of available data.

Can you explain to me what you mean by 'poisoning the well'? Thanks.

It's a phrase in fairly common usage, but in essence - it's knowingly supplying someone with false information which they subsequently present, which then discredit's them when it's shown to be false.

"What happens when an irresistible force meets an immovable object?" - Tiggs vs PA - Did Jesus Really exist? - The Formal Debate:
HERE
Posted Image

#761    Tiggs

Tiggs

Relax. It's only me.

• 9,001 posts

• Universe Service Pack 2 still needs patching.

Posted 29 March 2013 - 05:55 PM

View Postouija ouija, on 29 March 2013 - 05:30 PM, said:

Presumably we're talking about a walk-in cupboard, a tiny room? In which case surely some of the children would have been shielded by others? Some would take the brunt of the fire and others would have had much less injury(especially if hollow point bullets were used which would lodge in the unshielded children), and therefore should have been candidates for the type of care Simbi talks about?
Gravity dictates otherwise.

But somebody is responsible for the care of children when they in school and that fact, I think, is what could be used in a court of law under the heading 'custody', which is why they changed it. Okay, I'll drop it now! :blush:  
Having legal custody is different to babysitting.

For example - teachers can not legally sign permission for your child to have a sex change operation, just because they attend their class. Nor can your babysitter, just because she looks after your child on date night.

How do you know no charges were filed?
Because the CT's would be having a total field day by now, if they were.

"What happens when an irresistible force meets an immovable object?" - Tiggs vs PA - Did Jesus Really exist? - The Formal Debate:
HERE
Posted Image

#762    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

dimple

• 10,104 posts

• I never walk alone.

Posted 29 March 2013 - 06:29 PM

View PostTiggs, on 22 March 2013 - 06:34 PM, said:

I'm sure Simbi's never worn a tag, either. Perhaps you should ask her?
I'm guessing Babe Ruth was referring to the number of tags on 'ordinary' people ..... not medical staff or police. Although I have a theory about those tags: in one of the videos it makes fun of people queueing up by one building, coming out the other side and queueing at another building, and I was wondering if in the first building parents would have to prove who they were, collect some sort of chitty to confirm that, then move on to the next building were they would show their chitty and have an official tag made for them? The live children, after all, couldn't just be handed over to anyone who came along with a plausible reason for collecting them.

View PostTiggs, on 22 March 2013 - 06:50 PM, said:

But you've never seen anyone at a multiple casualty incident wearing tags? Never had an occasion to use a staging area?
Who do you think would be wearing tags? And where do they get them from?

View PostTiggs, on 25 March 2013 - 03:25 PM, said:

MY REPLIES IN GREEN BELOW:
Because it's an unbreakable rule that guest speakers - especially one's demonstrating how to cook things - must demonstrate to all children in every single class on one single day. That's a joke ....... yes?

For identification? No. It doesn't always have to be a relative. For identification purposes, the police just need to find someone who they believe would be able to identify said person, after which point, the body is released to the family, and they can view her as they wish. That doesn't sound like good practice to me. I'm sure it isn't like that over here; I think every effort is made to find a relative to do the initial identification.

Because Psychiatrists aren't allowed to live in Newtown? Heaven only knows what you're going to think when you work out that Suzanne Collins lives there (She scripted it all, right?) Ah, but he isn't just any old psychiatrist, is he? He's very definitely a one-off: Founder of the Unity Project which has collaborated with the US State Dept. to 'assist in recovery from tragedies' such as 9/11 and Katrina etc. Oddly, Dr. Woodall is not interested in why Sandy Hook happened, only "What is next?". Really? he's a psychiatrist but he's not interested in what part upbringing and medication(or lack of), played in this tragedy? He is a member of the Ba'hai faith who, I believe are pacifists and therefore, presumably, anti-gun.

You can't complain that the police can't be certain about Nancy Lanza's killer and then complain that they're keeping evidence via search warrants secret in the same breath. Why not? I don't understand why you have put those two things together.

Because you'd expect that all parents of small children would be living in the same area for 40 years prior? 40yrs?! There was more to it than that but I can't remember what right now.

Wait - a video has been removed from the Internet? I'll alert the internet police immediately.  It was important because it was the only video of this witness speaking.

Oh, Conspiracy Math. My favorite.

11.9 miles in 26 minutes actually means that the average speed would have to be:

11.9/26 = 0.45769 miles per minute x 60 = 27.46 mph average.

11.9 miles at 60 miles per hour (or 1 mile per minute) would take 11.9 minutes.

11.9 miles at 120 miles per hour would take half the time - just under 6 minutes.
I didn't check the maths in the original statement :blush: ; if they were travelling at 60mph or a little over, which seems reasonable, then what the Police Chief said is true.  

#763    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

dimple

• 10,104 posts

• I never walk alone.

Posted 29 March 2013 - 06:41 PM

View PostTiggs, on 29 March 2013 - 05:45 PM, said:

It's a phrase in fairly common usage, but in essence - it's knowingly supplying someone with false information which they subsequently present, which then discredit's them when it's shown to be false.

I meant who is poisoning the well, and why?

#764    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

dimple

• 10,104 posts

• I never walk alone.

Posted 29 March 2013 - 06:44 PM

View PostProfessor Buzzkill, on 23 March 2013 - 07:18 PM, said:

I am wondering how you can accept the official story when that has been pointed out. Also mentioned in the documentary is that two of the people who lost children in sandy hook were international politicians who fought for tougher restrictions on guns globally.

Who are these 'international politicians'?

#765    Kowalski

Kowalski

• 4,102 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 06:47 PM

View Postouija ouija, on 29 March 2013 - 05:10 PM, said:

I don't! Bottom line is, he is the only one who knows for sure.

I agree. Where are Obama's tears, when it comes to all the children who are killed in his drone attacks, that HE authorizes. I believe the number is OVER 200. So I don't buy Obama's tears for one minute.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users