Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 16 votes

sandy hook "exposed"?

• Please log in to reply
2813 replies to this topic

#796    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 3,922 posts

• "The problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell

Posted 02 April 2013 - 04:48 AM

View PostNocturnalWatcher, on 02 April 2013 - 03:10 AM, said:

started looking into this the other day. the thing that stood out the most was gene rosen, his interview  where he talks about the kids being dropped off in front of his house. it looked completely fake and scripted, and nobody talks the way he did. it seemed like so ridiculouss

Yeah, the guy provides a safe haven for six terrorised children, what a creep.

Edited by Likely Guy, 02 April 2013 - 04:56 AM.

#797    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 7,858 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 01:36 PM

View PostTiggs, on 01 April 2013 - 08:46 PM, said:

Which pictures of the school?

I continue to claim otherwise.

Pictures of the school that have been plastered all over the media and the internet.

I'm curious about what expertise you have regarding radio systems, including trunked systems, and frequency allocation amongst various users by the FCC?

#798    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 7,858 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 01:38 PM

View PostLikely Guy, on 02 April 2013 - 04:48 AM, said:

Yeah, the guy provides a safe haven for six terrorised children, what a creep.

Please note that he did not characterize Rosen as a creep.

His point was that "it sounded scripted", a most legitimate observation.

#799    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,578 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 03:17 PM

A tragedy on a massive scale ! 26 lifes taken by a very sick young man,that Played way too much Video games that helps re-enforce Killing !
We do seem to have a few people in this country that never really Look at the Facts.

justDONTEATUS :tu:

Edited by Sky Scanner, 02 April 2013 - 09:50 PM.
Removed derogatory comment

This is a Work in Progress!

#800    Tiggs

Tiggs

Relax. It's only me.

• 8,918 posts

• Universe Service Pack 2 still needs patching.

Posted 02 April 2013 - 03:30 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 02 April 2013 - 01:36 PM, said:

Pictures of the school that have been plastered all over the media and the internet.
Perhaps you missed this video, then? For those of you with short attention spans - you'll want to skip to around the 50 second mark.

I'm curious about what expertise you have regarding radio systems, including trunked systems, and frequency allocation amongst various users by the FCC?
I'm sure you are.

Rather than playing the "My expertise is better than your expertise" game - How about we just cut to the chase and I link you to the MCI protocol document's that detail the change of frequency during an MCI Incident?

Edited by Tiggs, 02 April 2013 - 03:33 PM.

"What happens when an irresistible force meets an immovable object?" - Tiggs vs PA - Did Jesus Really exist? - The Formal Debate:
HERE
Posted Image

#801    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,578 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 06:24 PM

I hear ya Tiggs ! I hear your pain ! It is Amazeing !

#802    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 7,858 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 07:08 PM

Thanks for that link Tiggs.

Perhaps you noted that all references are to "channels", and the word "frequency" was nowhere to be found.  The protocol allows the use of a third channel.  The protocol is North Central.

What I'm talking about is actual frequency changes, made on a temporary basis, by the Federal Communications Commission, the federal agency that controls such things.

Requiring or authorizing use of a backup channel within a system is not the same as fundamental frequency changes.  To be clear, I'm not sure how they did it, but it was public record, as it always is when frequency allocations are changed, an over at Radio Reference which is very much authority on these sort of things.

So if this is true and accurate, it is highly irregular, unheard of.  We went through it a few years ago on the local level, and it's a major event, taking days to implement.

If it actually happened, my guess is that somehow the locals were still communicating, perhaps at lower efficiency, but somehow the feds (FEMA) had their own system operating at the same time.

#803    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 02 April 2013 - 07:15 PM

Your official version of events Tiggs and support of them are under question and scrutiny. OK. Is that so hard for you to except or are you just one of those people thats happy with the official version of the story ? If thats the case Im not sure why your in this thread as its about pointing out inconsistencies not reposting the official version. We are all aware of the official version.

But thanks for your contributions to these forums. Seriously.

#804    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

Njuggle

• 9,245 posts

• I never walk alone.

Posted 02 April 2013 - 07:16 PM

View PostTiggs, on 02 April 2013 - 03:30 PM, said:

Perhaps you missed this video, then? For those of you with short attention spans - you'll want to skip to around the 50 second mark.

I still see no photos/film of a broken glass door :(

Edited by ouija ouija, 02 April 2013 - 07:17 PM.

Life is all too much ............................................. and not enough.

#805    Tiggs

Tiggs

Relax. It's only me.

• 8,918 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 07:32 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 02 April 2013 - 07:08 PM, said:

Thanks for that link Tiggs.

Perhaps you noted that all references are to "channels", and the word "frequency" was nowhere to be found.  The protocol allows the use of a third channel.  The protocol is North Central.

What I'm talking about is actual frequency changes, made on a temporary basis, by the Federal Communications Commission, the federal agency that controls such things.

Requiring or authorizing use of a backup channel within a system is not the same as fundamental frequency changes.  To be clear, I'm not sure how they did it, but it was public record, as it always is when frequency allocations are changed, an over at Radio Reference which is very much authority on these sort of things.

So if this is true and accurate, it is highly irregular, unheard of.  We went through it a few years ago on the local level, and it's a major event, taking days to implement.

If it actually happened, my guess is that somehow the locals were still communicating, perhaps at lower efficiency, but somehow the feds (FEMA) had their own system operating at the same time.

Evidence, please, that the FCC made temporary frequency changes during the shooting.

"What happens when an irresistible force meets an immovable object?" - Tiggs vs PA - Did Jesus Really exist? - The Formal Debate:
HERE
Posted Image

#806    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 7,858 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 07:51 PM

View PostTiggs, on 02 April 2013 - 07:32 PM, said:

Evidence, please, that the FCC made temporary frequency changes during the shooting.

I read alot of stuff Tiggs, especially about this Newtown thing.  I keep old fashioned written notes on the things I consider to be important.

Somewhere, whether here at UM or somewhere, somebody posted a 'page' or whatever the proper term for it is, from RR, Radio Reference, another website I used to visit some years ago.  I did not copy the page, because that was when I was still undecided on the Newtown question.

Just for grins, and for you too, of course, I will visit back at RR and see if I can find that page.  They absolutely do not talk politics there, and I'm not really good with computers, but maybe I can find it.

If it's true, and I suspect it is, the frequency change is just one more bit of circumstantial evidence that seems to contradict the official story.

#807    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,578 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 07:56 PM

Heres a summary of a lot of Babe Ruths post
1.Lots of prehaps.
2.Somehows
3.maybes.
4.Lots of Ifs
5. And a few Not sures.
6. Last but not least`s Not a shread of Proofs.

#808    Tiggs

Tiggs

Relax. It's only me.

• 8,918 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 08:37 PM

View PostAsteroidX, on 02 April 2013 - 07:15 PM, said:

Your official version of events Tiggs and support of them are under question and scrutiny. OK. Is that so hard for you to except or are you just one of those people thats happy with the official version of the story ? If thats the case Im not sure why your in this thread as its about pointing out inconsistencies not reposting the official version. We are all aware of the official version.

You're welcome to question the official version of events. I'm equally welcome to question your version of events.

See how that works?

HERE
Posted Image

#809    Tiggs

Tiggs

Relax. It's only me.

• 8,918 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 08:43 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 02 April 2013 - 07:51 PM, said:

I read alot of stuff Tiggs, especially about this Newtown thing.  I keep old fashioned written notes on the things I consider to be important.

Somewhere, whether here at UM or somewhere, somebody posted a 'page' or whatever the proper term for it is, from RR, Radio Reference, another website I used to visit some years ago.  I did not copy the page, because that was when I was still undecided on the Newtown question.

Just for grins, and for you too, of course, I will visit back at RR and see if I can find that page.  They absolutely do not talk politics there, and I'm not really good with computers, but maybe I can find it.

If it's true, and I suspect it is, the frequency change is just one more bit of circumstantial evidence that seems to contradict the official story.

I have found absolutely no evidence of the FCC making a temporary change of the radio frequencies during that event.

Nor am I sure what effect, practical or otherwise, you believe that a temporary non-publicised change by the FCC to allocated frequencies lasting less than a day would make.

It's quite obvious that people were able to record the emergency services on that day.

HERE
Posted Image

#810    Tiggs

Tiggs

Relax. It's only me.

• 8,918 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 08:44 PM

View Postouija ouija, on 02 April 2013 - 07:16 PM, said:

I still see no photos/film of a broken glass door :(

How about a broken glass window next to the entrance door? Did you see one of those?

HERE
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users