Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 16 votes

sandy hook "exposed"?

• Please log in to reply
2820 replies to this topic

#871    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

Njuggle

• 9,436 posts

• I never walk alone.

Posted 05 April 2013 - 07:49 PM

View PostTiggs, on 30 March 2013 - 03:45 PM, said:

Alternatively - we know that Adam Lanza was in a gun shop trying to buy a rifle three days prior to the shooting. As far as I'm aware the only requirement for buying ammunition in Connecticut is that you need to be over 18.
Police are now saying that he did not try to buy any type of weapon in the weeks leading up to the shooting.

Life is all too much ............................................. and not enough.

#872    Tiggs

Tiggs

Relax. It's only me.

• 8,942 posts

• Universe Service Pack 2 still needs patching.

Posted 05 April 2013 - 08:00 PM

View Postouija ouija, on 05 April 2013 - 07:43 PM, said:

I disagree! What you mentioned is extremely unlikely ..... not least because it's a man who is claiming to be going to the school to give a gingerbread-house-making demonstration. You haven't given an easy, logical or probable explanation.
Because men aren't allowed to give cookery demonstrations? Or because you think that it couldn't run over two days?

In the UK, pretty much the only time a non-relative will identify a body is when the Police have been unable to find a relative. This is obviously not the case in Sandy Hook. If a parent was unable to bring themselves to look at their dead child, then an aunt or uncle could do so. Although I have to say that as a parent I would want to know for sure that the body was that of my child.
Again - the bodies are released to the family after identification after which they can personally verify as much as they want.

This intrigued me ...... what were you thinking of doing?
Investigating. There are various internet archives, such as the wayback machine, for example.

View Postouija ouija, on 05 April 2013 - 07:49 PM, said:

Police are now saying that he did not try to buy any type of weapon in the weeks leading up to the shooting.
No. That's not what your Daily Mail article said, at all.

All the weapons Lanza was carrying were legally owned by his mother, Nancy, 52,  who was discovered dead in her bed on the second-floor of the house she shared with her son with a gunshot wound to her forehead and a rifle on the floor nearby.

This new information from the police rules out any suggestion that Lanza tried to buy weapons himself before his massacre - which had been speculated previously.

That's the DM's opinion. Not an official police statement.

Edited by Tiggs, 05 April 2013 - 08:04 PM.

"What happens when an irresistible force meets an immovable object?" - Tiggs vs PA - Did Jesus Really exist? - The Formal Debate:
HERE
Posted Image

#873    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

Njuggle

• 9,436 posts

• I never walk alone.

Posted 05 April 2013 - 10:10 PM

View PostTiggs, on 05 April 2013 - 08:00 PM, said:

Because men aren't allowed to give cookery demonstrations?

Haha! I knew your reply would be along those lines! :lol:  I knew you would change 'extremely unlikely' to 'not allowed'.

Life is all too much ............................................. and not enough.

#874    Tiggs

Tiggs

Relax. It's only me.

• 8,942 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 11:19 PM

View Postouija ouija, on 05 April 2013 - 10:10 PM, said:

Haha! I knew your reply would be along those lines! :lol:  I knew you would change 'extremely unlikely' to 'not allowed'.
So - in your opinion - it's extremely unlikely that a male parent would turn up to help their children with cooking?

"What happens when an irresistible force meets an immovable object?" - Tiggs vs PA - Did Jesus Really exist? - The Formal Debate:
HERE
Posted Image

#875    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,656 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 04:19 AM

Well Like a few good Minds in here have stated ,ITs the basic problem of C.T`s Truther`s what ever the Hell that is ? and THe Actual Facts !
THe Few Good minds will always stick with the facts ! Y`all All go to where ever that forum for dummies psyche101 was talking about and Rock on !,And On ! ,and On ! :clap:
Prayers to all the Families !

This is a Work in Progress!

#876    mayonnaise

mayonnaise

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 39 posts

• "An unexamined life is not worth living."
    ~socrates

Posted 06 April 2013 - 05:12 AM

"you can control the situation the situation with photographers. i have good photographers."
why does he have photographers? and why does he need good ones? to manipulate the situations hes presented with?
i first heard about the shooting in a post office, a bunch of old ladies talking about it, and i was just wondering how a mentally challanged kid with no gun experience was able to shoot down all these wriley children with a semi automatic ar 15...later i saw an interview with anderson cooper with that blonde "mom". she was loving the attention so much. it looked like she had waited her entire life for that moment.  i just hope the american people are strong and resolute for the ensuing crisis.

#877    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 06 April 2013 - 05:48 AM

THe Few Good minds will always stick with the facts

The facts say something messed up is going on involving the Sandy Hook incident so stick your misinformation where the sun dont shine

These are facts:

Does this guy work anymore ? Seems like hes doing a victory tour:

#878    Professor Buzzkill

Professor Buzzkill

Integrity is all we have

• 2,583 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 09:43 AM

Asteriod. The last sentance in the second video gave me chills. How many people have we heard use the phrase "no more darkness, only the light" or similar when talking about sandy hook or aurora?

Is there something i am missing? Is this a common phrase?

#879    Kowalski

Kowalski

The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

• 4,102 posts

• It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 06 April 2013 - 12:20 PM

Thanks for posting the videos. :tu:

Please remember: "Claimed steadfastly, ignorance becomes as acceptable as the truth." -- Mulder, X-Files :alien:

Edited by Kowalski, 06 April 2013 - 12:20 PM.

#880    Kowalski

Kowalski

The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

• 4,102 posts

• It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 06 April 2013 - 12:27 PM

Oh, did anyone hear about the shop that sold Nancy Lanza her guns lost its firearms liscense? Is that not strange?
Here is the thread on here:

http://www.unexplain...howtopic=245845

#881    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 7,967 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 01:40 PM

View PostProfessor Buzzkill, on 06 April 2013 - 09:43 AM, said:

Asteriod. The last sentance in the second video gave me chills. How many people have we heard use the phrase "no more darkness, only the light" or similar when talking about sandy hook or aurora?

Is there something i am missing? Is this a common phrase?

It certainly adds to the idea that it seems like so many 'players' are reading from scripts, and as another poster mentioned, seeming to very much enjoy their interviews with the media.  It just seems staged to me.

#882    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

Njuggle

• 9,436 posts

• I never walk alone.

Posted 06 April 2013 - 05:18 PM

View PostAsteroidX, on 06 April 2013 - 05:48 AM, said:

These are facts:
Does this guy work anymore ? Seems like hes doing a victory tour:
@ AsteroidX, post #877: top video: very interesting ...... the medication side of the problem isn't getting a fraction of the attention it should.
Second video made me feel like throwing up. Seriously, is it a Brit-not-understanding-Americans thing? I just don't 'get it' at all :hmm:

#883    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

Njuggle

• 9,436 posts

• I never walk alone.

Posted 06 April 2013 - 05:20 PM

View PostTiggs, on 05 April 2013 - 11:19 PM, said:

So - in your opinion - it's extremely unlikely that a male parent would turn up to help their children with cooking?
Yes, I think it's extremely unlikely that a male parent would be teaching children how to make gingerbread houses.

#884    Stellar

Stellar

Forum Divinity

• 14,765 posts

• The objective of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the other son of a b**** die for his!
    -Patton

Posted 06 April 2013 - 05:35 PM

View Postouija ouija, on 06 April 2013 - 05:20 PM, said:

Yes, I think it's extremely unlikely that a male parent would be teaching children how to make gingerbread houses.

And so this is part of a government plot how?

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent."

----Seraphina

#885    Tiggs

Tiggs

Relax. It's only me.

• 8,942 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 06:10 PM

View Postouija ouija, on 06 April 2013 - 05:20 PM, said:

So - in your version of the Universe - Neil Heslin is extremely unlikely to exist?

HERE
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users