Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 3 votes

Coast to Coast AM Channel

coast to coast am radio broadcast george noory

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#1    Mutagenic

Mutagenic

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 65 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 01:33 AM

Hey there everyone,   :clap:

I came across a YouTube channel today which shows the latest Coast to Coast AM shows, so I thought I would share it, here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/user/C2CAMDaily

Also i don't know if any of you reading this now have noticed the quality of subject matter has deteriorated badly since George Noory left for a holiday. Certainly can't wait for the semi level headed George Noory to return.

Edited by Mutagenic, 16 January 2013 - 01:36 AM.

#2    Euphorbia

Euphorbia

Odd Plant Grower

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,259 posts

• You can't just choose to believe something.

Believing in something doesn't make it true.

Posted 16 January 2013 - 01:56 AM

View PostMutagenic, on 16 January 2013 - 01:33 AM, said:

Hey there everyone,   :clap:

I came across a YouTube channel today which shows the latest Coast to Coast AM shows, so I thought I would share it, here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/user/C2CAMDaily

Also i don't know if any of you reading this now have noticed the quality of subject matter has deteriorated badly since George Noory left for a holiday. Certainly can't wait for the semi level headed George Noory to return.

Art Bell was the best host for this show. George Knapp comes in second and then Ian Punnett. George Noory's OK but I don't really care for John B. Wells.......something about his voice that bothers me.

The show can be entertaining but it's mostly unbelievable...good for WTF moments....

Get three coffins ready.

My mistake, four coffins.

Separation of corporation and state!

#3    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,292 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 16 January 2013 - 02:31 AM

Replacements are often not as good as the original host because the show was usually developed around them.

#4    Mutagenic

Mutagenic

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 65 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 02:36 AM

Well i couldn't agree more, I personally early on in my listening to Coast to  Coast AM i was thoroughly intrigued. I would have to say yes it may be watered down but it is definitely great for the new comers who have no idea what this underworld they are standing on consists of.  :tsu:

#5    Mutagenic

Mutagenic

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 65 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 02:59 AM

Anyone listened to the broadcast called ''Liberation of the Planet'' aired on 8th January 2013? I personally can't grasp at the potential disinfo and may i say utter poop that the guests were swearing by. Only vague remarks to say 'Oh but did you realize that this was a direct response to(for what ever event happened)'. Never the less I could be totally wrong, also if even 1% of what they stand by is even remotely true can have earth shattering effects!

Oh and if your interested to listen to the super super secretive code named Cobra here is the link: https://www.youtube....h?v=LTy9M9rUYgI

Edited by Mutagenic, 16 January 2013 - 03:03 AM.

#6    Asadora

Asadora

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 04:35 PM

I utterly and most adoring love Coast to Coast AM. I have been a C2CAM listener ever since the good ole Art Bell days. Youtube has become an incredible tool in order to listen to the classic and archived shows. I'll list the youtube users that are the most consistent with posting daily C2CAM shows and classic ones.

C2CVault
MrAlienGods
C2CDarkKnight

Make sure to comment to these youtubers just how much you appericate their wonderful offerings to those of us that find it difficult to listen to the programme on the actual radio.

I perfer John B Wells over George Noory, a little has to do with -just- his voice, but mostly it's because he comes across as more 'genuine' than Noory.

Long live Coast to Coast AM! The only late night radio talk programe in the country (America) with the largest listener base... think it's up to 4 million now?

I love Coast to Coast AM. Oh, I already said that. Sorry, I'm gushing here, I love Coast to Coast AM!

*makes quick exit*

"From time to time there appear on the face of the earth men of rare and consummate excellence, who dazzle us by their virtue, and whose outstanding qualities shed a stupendous light. Like those extraordinary stars of whose origins we are ignorant, and of whose fate, once they have vanished, we know even less, such men have neither forebears nor descendants: they are the whole of their race."  -- Jean de la Bruyere 1645-1696.

#7    Mutagenic

Mutagenic

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 65 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 07:09 AM

View PostHilander, on 16 January 2013 - 02:31 AM, said:

Replacements are often not as good as the original host because the show was usually developed around them.

Just a question would it be ok to pst here embeds of the videos day to day?

#8    TwilightSilver

TwilightSilver

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 800 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 07:15 AM

George Noory is alright, but I miss the good ol' days of Art Bell....maybe because when I first tuned in it was C2C of old. I'm nostalgic...

"I'm struggling to say what I want to... but you hurt my brain so much with your nonsense..."

Quote of the week: "When are people going to learn? The rapture is like a health inspection. They don't anounce when they're coming, otherwise you could let things go all year and clean everything up right before they come. The plan is to catch you off guard, so they can see what state things are kept in an on going basis." - ZeddKnite

#9    Mutagenic

Mutagenic

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 65 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 07:32 AM

View PostTwilightSilver, on 18 January 2013 - 07:15 AM, said:

George Noory is alright, but I miss the good ol' days of Art Bell....maybe because when I first tuned in it was C2C of old. I'm nostalgic...

Mhmmm i would have to agree..... i am a die hard C2C fan of the old days.

#10    Asadora

Asadora

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 10:38 AM

View PostMutagenic, on 18 January 2013 - 07:09 AM, said:

Just a question would it be ok to pst here embeds of the videos day to day?

I wouldn't know about that; however, what you question is an exceptionally good idea! There should be every advantage to show the 'youth' of today one of the greatest all time late night radio talk programes.
I've said it before and I'll say it again.
'I love Coast to Coast AM!'

"From time to time there appear on the face of the earth men of rare and consummate excellence, who dazzle us by their virtue, and whose outstanding qualities shed a stupendous light. Like those extraordinary stars of whose origins we are ignorant, and of whose fate, once they have vanished, we know even less, such men have neither forebears nor descendants: they are the whole of their race."  -- Jean de la Bruyere 1645-1696.

#11    Mantis914

Mantis914

Psychic Spy

• 1,056 posts

• You have shown me a strange image, and they are strange prisoners. Plato

Posted 18 January 2013 - 05:22 PM

Thing is, Art Bell wouldn't sit there and listen to any old stuff, if he thought they were BS'ing him or drunk or something, he would cut them off.  Noory tends to let the callers ramble on when they should've been pulled after their first statements.  Then, there were the good old days of Ghost to Ghost during Halloween...

#12    AZDZ

AZDZ

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 572 posts

• Hatching soon...

Posted 18 January 2013 - 05:52 PM

I miss having hours which enabled me to listen to the show but I am not sure I could remain interested with anyone other than The Bell at the helm. He was just as interesting a person as many of the stories were.

12-21 must have been a blast over there.

I hate needing to become a member, (pay) to access the archive so thanks for the INFO, Asadora. I'll be searching those out for old times sake.

Curious, what are common topics being discussed today?

never say never, because anything is possible

Please note: I am not Anti-Government. I hold no affiliation with Conspiracy Theorists.
My opinions are my own based on my experiences only. While I do wonder why they continue

to hold positions they do, I also think they believe they are doing the right thing.

#13    Euphorbia

Euphorbia

Odd Plant Grower

• 1,259 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 06:29 PM

View PostAZDZ, on 18 January 2013 - 05:52 PM, said:

I miss having hours which enabled me to listen to the show but I am not sure I could remain interested with anyone other than The Bell at the helm. He was just as interesting a person as many of the stories were.

12-21 must have been a blast over there.

I hate needing to become a member, (pay) to access the archive so thanks for the INFO, Asadora. I'll be searching those out for old times sake.

Curious, what are common topics being discussed today?

I listen to old Art Bell shows on Saturday nights. The show is called Art Bell's "Somewhere in Time" It's always nice to hear his voice again!

Get three coffins ready.

#14    Mutagenic

Mutagenic

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 65 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 10:49 PM

View PostEuphorbia, on 18 January 2013 - 06:29 PM, said:

I listen to old Art Bell shows on Saturday nights. The show is called Art Bell's "Somewhere in Time" It's always nice to hear his voice again!

So you would choose the art bell shows over the current ones? Surely the art bell some where in time shows are out of date information wise? I know that depending on the hosts and guests it can be ludicrous at times but it generally has an effect of letting you think outside the box. I personally listen to the shows with an open mind and a pinch of salt, pretty much how everyone should treat the wealth of knowledge and accusation on the internet. Don't always believe what you read see and hear straight up. Follow up and try to find corroborating evidence. :tu:

Edited by Mutagenic, 18 January 2013 - 10:50 PM.

#15    Euphorbia

Euphorbia

Odd Plant Grower

• 1,259 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 01:40 AM

View PostMutagenic, on 18 January 2013 - 10:49 PM, said:

So you would choose the art bell shows over the current ones? Surely the art bell some where in time shows are out of date information wise? I know that depending on the hosts and guests it can be ludicrous at times but it generally has an effect of letting you think outside the box. I personally listen to the shows with an open mind and a pinch of salt, pretty much how everyone should treat the wealth of knowledge and accusation on the internet. Don't always believe what you read see and hear straight up. Follow up and try to find corroborating evidence. :tu:

I listen to the old Art Bell shows because he originated the show and he was my favorite. I still listen to new shows but the original shows with Art are like watching an old movie you've watched over and over. You never tire of it.

As far as out of date information.......well......I don't believe 95% of what I hear on the show anyway. And it's not like I'm glued to the station either, it's more or less just background noise for me most of the time.  ;)

Get three coffins ready.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users